Lessons of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so we make our way down to the bottoms of each other's shirt with our hands. Without further ado I lift her shirt off and she lifts up mine, with her taking the added step of unhooking her bra. Pants are the next to go, followed by what little garments we still have left.

Unclothed we are finally free to feel each other's skin against each other in the unrestricted manner that was not possible for too long. The relief that comes with a denied pleasure becoming available once more washes over one another as we take the moment to feel each other's sensuous bodies.

But the moment has now passed its shelf life and so onto the consummation of our passion for one another. We lie ourselves down on the bed, both ready to do our part to return to the passionate intimacy that characterized our relationship before this incident. Her lying with her back on the bed, me lying slightly on top of her looking directly into her eyes and finding nothing but acceptance and love pouring out of those pools of hers.

Once more a return to kissing, a pit stop on the way to whatever our naked bodies promise us we'll go next. But we put some more attention on these lips of ours before we explore other more internal parts of our bodies. What wonders awaits us? Perhaps a bit of the old cunnilingus? A blowjob from her to really get me going? Or maybe it'll be plain old penetration?

Instead her hand goes to my member, trying to increase its rigidity with a few soft strokes from her to me. My hand similarly goes to her opening, playing softly with the sides of her labia before finding my way to her nub. Our hands move in sync with the others, sharing the same rhythm as we focus on warming the other up for the big score.

Now the time has finally arrive for us to plummet each other's most visceral depths. I move my body directly on top of hers and she opens her legs more for an acquiescing position. I take advantage of the opportunity and slowly push myself into a place where only I am accepted. She receives me with great approval and thus our dalliance with communion moves further and further toward its logical conclusion.

Plunging myself into her furthest depths, it is now time to take myself out a bit so I can position myself well to add some traction to the table. Slowly pull myself out slightly of her warm and inviting opening and then a sliver more swiftly enter her. And so I find myself once more in the thrusting that brings both of us such pleasure.

That's the great thing about actual penetration, it's a mutual benefit that we can both partake in simultaneously. There's not the one sided relationship that handjobs and blowjobs provide, with one partner pleasuring and the other receiving. No it's a mutually inclusive act in which our shared pleasures grow even more stronger the more I pleasure myself and the more she does too.

A shared act in which the same pleasure is filtered through my genitals and hers through her own. Different flavors for the same experience. A closeness that is only made more interesting by our differences. A chance to explore the other's body as well as our own. A new horizon that's been opened up by the addition of the other.

My thrusting increases exponentially with her soft moans confirming me that I am setting the pace just right. Now time to see if I can make those moans even louder with an increase of my force when I enter her. Further out and further in I go and she responds in turn with her mouth helplessly emitting guttural sounds that her pleasure sensors force out of her windpipe.

A joyous occasion for us all as we really get into the full swing of things. Me at my peak thrusting with all my might into her body which handles my force with gusto. Not only handling it, but converting it into her own form of seismic pleasure as well. A pleasure that only motivates me to keep giving it to her, spoil her with all the enjoyment my body has on hand for her.

A little bit of the make-up sex is what this is, in which the issues that faced a couple fall out of hand in favor of making the other feel as good as possible. A contention conquered so that we may rise to the peak that our intimacy holds for us. The two of us bringing a desire so often characterized by lust and corruption and making it pure for the other's benefit.

Yet this is not an act built to last as my signal to orgasm rears it's head. Whatever, there will be more to come and more to enjoy. I begrudgingly empty myself into her being, at least content with the silver lining that she enjoys the sensation. As far as I can tell she is ok with her lack of orgasm. She knows I'll return the favor in a more relaxed state, possibly by licking her into oblivion.

And so I roll off of her to better allow sleep to take both of us away for the time being. I'm finally grateful for the events of the past few days, making it through such a treacherous time may have just made the two of us even closer. If we weren't already fully committed to our relationship then we are now. About to sleep soundly together, a most intimate experience that's already been preceded by a most intimate act. I feel myself exiting the lucid world with a smile on my face, excited about what I have to return to.

An Epitaph

I haven't really touched the book since my last encounter. Marchosias kind of got a little too close to the edge for me, did not give me the proper motivation to continue on. Got a little too close to death's door to not want a breather. Especially given that the next demon's the last. That fact has really gotten my superstitions into a frenzy.

Instead it's a return to dwelling for me, like it was before this demon business ever started. I sit in the house and do pretty much nothing while Charlotte works on various ideas for how to organize her church. I just sit there wondering if my time is coming to a close. There's so much I want to do after this is over, but what I want may be a dream that never becomes a reality.

Charlotte has been asking me if I would want to start thinking of having a baby. The thought of starting a family with her seems like it would be the sweetest thing but I had to tell her that I don't think it's a good idea with my line of work. Who knows if I'm going to come home?

She tried to argue with me that I could be a good father even after death. As long as I raised my offspring with love and support then that feeling would carry onto my kid's life even if I met an untimely end. Heck, we could all go at any second, why let dying interfere with living? I thought about it but the last pages of the book prevent me from making any kind of substantial decision on the matter.

So here I am at a standstill, not wanting to move further at all. There be dragons where I have to go through and my faith that I'll make it through unscathed has been shaken to a considerable degree. The fear that would've brought me down in my first encounter with the demonic now encompasses me, leaving me paralyzed and unable to go forward. Clinging to what I have now and afraid of losing it.

At least what I have is very pleasant. Getting to see Charlotte each and every day is a joy to behold. Being able to share a life with someone who loves you and respects you is something I would recommend for each and every person. If this is the way I spend the rest of my days then it will not be a bad rest of my life.

So there still lies the book unopened as I look outside the window for a bit. Taking the time to enjoy the visuals of the foliage glistening in the sunlight. A calm respite from the ominous work that is usually on my to do list. I see the way the wind moves the leaves, a process that will outlast each and every one of us. There will be something left after we are gone, the question is in what way will our time here affect it?

***************************************

The sound, the crack that usually (not always) appears when a demon is entering our world. But I didn't send for one. Instead it seems as if the demon is coming directly toward me. That I could not out wait the hand of fate that guides us. I took too long and so the hand is beginning to move its pieces into place for me to play catch up with.

It looks like my break is over. I get dressed and move myself to the obvious place of the scene of the action: the basement. It's always in the basement. Seeing as Garland did not know or either didn't tell me what my parents were getting up to in there, the reason why it makes such a good conduit for the demon world remains a mystery.

I make my way down there to the expected flashes of color and cracks of sound. It's much less impressive the 5th time around. A wonder of the supernatural has become yet another humdrum experience. Yet the idea that the 5th demon, whose profile I haven't even looked at since I first translated the book, may be coming makes my general unpreparedness put me a little on edge.

Until suddenly flashes of red and purple come through, a calling card for who we all know. What would bring Lilith at this hour of the night? No way that this is going to be a friendly visit. Some pertinent information is coming my way, one that will set some sort of ticking clock for my upcoming actions. Relaxation will be a thing of the past after this is all over.

Finally she appears, exiting the vortex of her own making looking more distressed than I have ever seen her. She gives me one look and tells me that "Abaddon is coming," before departing from here and taking her portal with her.

***************************************

Abaddon is coming. Not sure exactly what that means but they are words that I did not want to hear. Without knowing their exact meaning a repulsion ripples throughout my body. A desire to run off immediately, leaving everything behind, even Charlotte, permeates my being. But I come to my senses. No way am I leaving this all behind, that would be a fate worse than death. I've come too far to turn tail and run. No, a stand is what's needed here and now, even if it will be my final one.

I break open the book and gaze upon the pages describing Abaddon. A nasty piece of work indeed. Makes me nostalgic for the bygone days of Astaroth. Pretty sure that guy was going to leave my soul intact at least. No, this Abaddon fellow promises me pure and complete destruction, no wonder I was so hesitant to open it again.

Will it find its way into this world though? If I summon it yes but something tells me that the home field advantage isn't going to do a lot for me here. The words to summon it seem somehow different than usual, making me even more suspicious about summoning it. If I don't will it come still? Lilith was so nice as to suggest that yes, it will come. And if that happens, well, the exact details elude me but I don't think it will looks so hot for our reality.

How to defeat a force of pure destruction though? Something more powerful than I could ever hope to contend with. Don't know if my standard battle of the wills is going to be a useful template because this demon is all will, and that will is utter annihilation. No way am I going to scare this one off.

In a daze composed of abject terror and dread I slowly march my way back to the room Charlotte and I share. She is waiting for me, awake wondering what exactly was going on in the basement. I hate to be the one to break the news but I know I must. "Abaddon is coming," is all I can tell her at first.

"Who is Abaddon?" She asks in a tone that is anything but questioning. The terror that came from my statement has infected her own tone too, making her understand that whatever Abaddon is, it's a being of our greatest fears combined. She wants to know just how worried she should be.

"A force of pure destruction the likes of which we have not seen so far," I sputter out, and we have seen some gnarly shit. All of that is going to fail in comparison to what Abaddon has in store for us.

And so we lay on the bed together. Me bolted upright, trying to maneuver through a head filled with fear, and her lying on her back beside me, trying to keep calm so as not to arouse my dread even more than it already has been. A study in contrast we are with a common footing in fear, her trying to ignore it and me desperately and maybe failing to try and keep it from consuming me.

Well, no matter how I feel, there is going to be Abaddon. Making its way to us in ways I cannot even begin to predict. My inner compass spurs once more, even after all the time I had been having a break from it. The break was nice but the hand of fate drives me once more.

But fortunately my inner compass spins first to Charlotte, directing me to feel her love once more. I lay down on the bed so that I can properly hold the love of my life. Snuggle up beside her, feel the heat she is so generously radiating off of her. The smell, oh god she smells so nice. The fragrances she puts on her compliment her essence nicely. How lucky I am to be in her presence even if this is the last time for it. Got to make it count at least.

I rub up against her closely, trying to maximize my exposure to her. She welcomes me by putting an arm over her back and onto me to push me even closer. Rubbing me, empathizing with the angst I'm going through while leaving her own worries to the side for the time being. Selflessly she comforts me, uses her love as a mental massage for my anxiety.

Wordlessly I begin kissing her neck all the way up her cheek. She responds by rolling over to face me. Face to face now I plant a kiss on her lips and she does the same to me. Our mouths are now moving together now, working in conjunction to express the passionate love we feel for one another.

But there's more ways to do that than kissing. So we begin what may very well be our final undressing. Her naked before me, me naked before her. Both of us in our most revealing states. I hold myself up before her, taking in the sight of her naked body before I approach it with intent.

I point my member toward her opening and she accepts. I do not initiate penetration yet, I just hold my tip up to the surface area of her interior and play around with what little mobility I have. Trying to instigate more of her wetness on her behalf. Press lightly and move slowly, warm her up for what's to follow.

And so with that minimal foreplay I enter her for what may be the final time. A melancholy air drifts through the atmosphere with knowledge of its possible finality. Yet we are both determined to push through the melancholy and re-experience the euphoria we have felt with one another so many times before.

I can see a gratification in her eyes as I slowly plummet into her depths, sinking slowly into the insides that have brought me so much joy on many an occasion. I can tell that she's appreciative of the fact that she gets to feel such a sensation, even if its future supply looks limited, at least through my means.

But now to focus on each other, not on what the future may or may not hold. The love of my life accepting my most animalistic urges. Not only accepting my compulsions but finding bliss in them. Breaking free from the demands of society for a moment and enjoying the other as we are. Finding the right balance between sexuality and tenderness as the act comes to symbolize our trust and respect in the other.

If this is to be the punctuation mark that ends our time together than let's at least make it an exclamation. With great care but with great passion I prepare her for the rapidity that is to follow. I move out and move in in an increasing manner that hints at the intense experience that I am about to shower her with.

The thrusting increases and with it our pants, each matching the other in the amount of fervor and exhilaration they are exuding. Words have no domain here as our eyes, breath and occasional grunts paint the complete picture of what our interior lives are processing. The conjointment we find ourselves in is one that neither of us are itching to break free of.

Now here comes the plateau, where my thrusting has reached a steady pace. An expeditious pace it might be but one that comes with a steady rhythm. Though I may be moving fast, time seems to be at a standstill, as if this moment exists outside of space and time. Where the only things that exists are the two of us making sweet love to each other.

The carnal functions that have brought us to this place combine with everything intangible that we are feeling. The emotional and the physical combine into one heavenly package, one in which we can take the person who means the most to us along with us. To experience the similarities and try to learn from the differences that the other is feeling.

But time does not allow us to stay in this state forever, for I was built to eventually spill my seed into her. From a biological standpoint, the act's conclusion should end with a chance at impregnation. We have however taken steps to prevent such an outcome and so we must be content with the feeling of me emptying into her with no discernable outcome aside from the hormones that are released through such an act.

So the tingling that alerts me to an orgasm expands to flow through my entire mind and body and with it the process of me cumming begins. It's pretty safe to assume that the major sensations lie on my side of the equation but I believe I read somewhere that cumming inside of a woman increases her happiness quotient. That'll be good because Charlotte might have some things to be sad about in a little while.

I exit my member and collapse on her. She takes my weight, in fact enjoys it in a way. She likes the way that gravity can force me to be even closer to her. I do my best to wrap my arms around her and hold her like I've never held her before. Hold her like I'm a lucky man for ever getting to be this close to her in the first place.

"Hey Charlotte?" I ask her.

"What?" She asks expectantly.

"I love you," is all I reply.

"I love you too," she responds back.

And that's that. That's all we need to say to each other. Dwelling on the possibilities that might keep such a moment from happening again would be too painful to endure. Instead it's much better to have our possible final moments together be one in which we bask in our love for one another. Have this be the final memory we look back on instead of one in which we wasted time worrying about a tragedy that proved to be inevitable.

I will have to deal with Abaddon tomorrow, and there is a very good chance that it will claim me. This is the reality of the situation. But tonight I am still with the woman I am so fortunate to have met. So glad to have shared our part of the journey together. I've learned so much from her. She helped give me a reason to get out of bed and carry out the tasks that I needed to accomplish. In my final thoughts before sleep I know that my existence would have been much poorer if I had never crossed paths with my wife. If fate is leading me to my doom tomorrow, then I'm at the very least grateful that it guided me toward Charlotte White for a time.

***************************************

Book in hand, at the basement is where I stand. A few deep breaths as I brace myself for what I am about to do. It will not be Abaddon who will be summoned though, that seems like a pretty piss poor idea. The summoning spell for it still strikes uncertainty in me too. Rather I will beseech Astaroth once more in hopes that he may guide me to Abaddon. At least I can contain whatever damage may occur to the dark realm this way.

I've tried summoning Lilith but she was a no show, prompting worry within me. No way she's ghosting me at such a serious time, something's got her preoccupied. My guess would be Abaddon. If that's the case then it is my duty to provide her with what little backup I have. She did the same for me and besides my path seems fated to entwine with Abaddon no matter what. Might as well pay the piper while I can still be of use to Lillith.