Lessons of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead she's soaring high above them, having the religious experience that many of the members of her church wish they could have. But that would involve following the true spirit of the Bible, not the many details that possess one to put hate above peace and love. Yet if they could see her now I'm sure she would be a shining example to them all, one that could teach them about the intrinsic values of proper love and faith. A call to action for all those fools to wise up and follow the true path of their almighty. To teach them that there is a part of love, faith, hope, whatever you want to call it, that is beyond corruption.

This is why I was not able to blip on Leraje's radar at all. I do not carry even close to the magnitude of faith she has. Me, my path incites the need for inquiry, something certainty would not prove useful on. However she is of great credence. She is a woman with sworn trust in the conception of whatever almighty created us, even though her church had tried to influence her perception of what that conception really is. Something that would prove all too tempting for a demon to try and corrupt with distrust.

Until now though, for her faith has proved far too terrifying for Leraje, something that it can't even begin to hold domain over. Something more powerful than its greatest wiles and temptations. So with fear the green face of Leraje vanishes into the ethereal. Unlike with Lilith, this is a demon who cannot conceptualize an acceptance of change. It would rather run away from what it fears than engage further and grow through the process. It would be a long time before Leraje sets foot in our earthly plane again, for dread of what horrors it has experienced this time around.

Another lesson to add to my collection, the paramount power of faith to combat any temptation. No guile could withstand her certainty in her beliefs. Intrinsic beliefs that may have had to been dug up from under church dogma, but beliefs nonetheless. She knew deep down that assisting me was the right thing to do, even if some persuading was in order.

But once she tapped into her conviction it was all over for Leraje. A creature of the dark could never withstand something so pure, so turn its tail it must. And right as we see the last of old Leraje the house begins to become a bit brighter. Not completely bright, it was never a luminous place to begin with, but bright enough that one's soul can feel as if it can relax now.

That's exactly what Charlotte does anyway, she falls down while panting in recovery mode. It took a lot out of her to stand firm in the face of great terror, hopefully she's built up an endurance that will make the next time a bit easier. But for now rest is what's required and rest is what she'll receive.

I go to sit down next to her and put my arm around her for comfort. "You did well, better than could be expected," I tell her. "Thanks to you the demon is gone and we now know how to combat it and others of its ilk. I'm very proud of you."

And so she turns to me with a smile and then follows it up with a kiss. A very forceful one at that, not like the bashful kind you would expect from a Christian humbled before god. Because right now she is a Christian empowered by god, feeling god's love for the first time and using that to physically express her affection for me.

I attempt to return her affections but something doesn't feel quite right for me. This has been an intense situation for her, is she of her right mind now? Would I be taking advantage of her by following through? So I lean back a little to put a halt to our encounter, at least for now, to check her mental status.

"I just want to make that you're ok," I tell her.

"I'm fine, better than ok really. Now if we can just go back to what we were doing," she hastily responds, most likely because of after effect of that much adrenaline rushing through her.

"Because emotions are high and I don't want you to do anything that you'd regret."

"How could I ever regret being with you in this way?"

And so we go back to kissing, thinking that we would just stop at this stage of the game and enjoy this relatively minor level of physical intimacy. But lo and behold she begins taking off her shirt. This takes me aback once more, making me hit another pause on our encounter.

"Sorry, uh, where do you think we're going with this?" I ask

"I'm trying to get as close to you as possible, if that's ok with you," she responds.

"But... don't your teachings prohibit sex out of wedlock?"

"That is why I am marrying you right now."

"What? But how?"

"This is a house of god, just like every house is. We are two people devoted to one another. You must have a closed minded view of what marriage can entail if you're doubting our ability to get married right here and right now. For me, now and forever, marriage is simply just devotion to one another. And in this moment, and hopefully for later on, I am devoted to you. Putting aside singular needs so that our common ones may flourish. The rest of the minutiae doesn't matter.

This devotion will last lifelong but the means of our devotion can change. One day may come a time in which our commitment to our common good may involve separation, but I pray to god that won't happen for a while. But for now why don't we consummate our marriage by reveling in our shared sexuality. So Mr. Black, will you marry me?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes," I say as I plunge back into her lips. And she welcomes me with a full embrace. Not the practiced learning of Lilith but more with a learning on the ropes kind of excitement that comes from the beginners. A study of contrast the two are but I know which one I'm tying my post to.

This time though Charlotte is the one to break the kissing. "I want you to make love to me. The sex that I once considered sinful, now cleanse me with it. Let me be as vulnerable as I possibly can before you, with the faith that I would be fine even if you were to betray me after committing such an intimate act. I would still be holy even after welcoming you in such a visceral manner. I want to trust you while being open to the fact that you may very well betray my trust."

Consider it done. I go back to kissing, but not for long though as I plan to go all the way with her. However, there's usually a progression that must be followed to achieve an optimal sexual experience. And that is what I want for her, to show her the absolute connection that can come with sexual contact just like this. Pleasures of the flesh do not need to be the sole focus of an act such as this, they can be just an added benefit to the intimacy we share. This could all just be a trial we go through to get closer to one another.

I know one way to breed familiarity, more knowledge of the other. This time aesthetically, to know what one looks like underneath the clothes they wear. What their visual form takes underneath the fabrics we wear to elevate ourselves above the natural world. What we look like when it's time to dive into our most animalistic urges, the need to get closer, the need to mate and maybe eventually the need to procreate. What we wear when we come crashing down into our basest instincts and learn that they mean no harm, they just want to feel good.

But that will come later, the first thing first is to share our carnal desires with one another. A lack of clothing makes that easier. So off with her shirt I go, intently unbuttoning every single button in a hurried but not aggressive pace in hopes of exposing as much skin as possible from her. Once all the buttons cease to be an issue then it's time to shuck off her shirt, leaving only her bra covering her top half.

Now I must return the favor, leaving my own shirt on the ground. She reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra, allowing it to fall off her chest and for her to proudly showcase her beautiful breasts. This results in one course of action for me, to quickly remove her skirt as quickly as possible. Lust may be infecting my decision making at this point but it doesn't seem to be to any harm on her part. So it can stay as long as it keeps itself in check

In fact it seems as if she actually enjoys getting her skirt pulled off from her. She enjoys the sentiment attached, a guy losing a little bit of his self-control when he comes face to face with her body. In the best possible way I might add. Not in a way that instills fear in her. In a way that reminds her just how much power the act of physical intimacy actually contains. A great way to start our excursion into one another's bodies.

So, with a minute amount of clothing left standing on her I seek to strip her down to her barest. Both of my hands on the sides of her panties and down they go. Where they stop I for sure know. I rid her of her last restrictive garment so that I may see her being full frontal. I see exactly how the lord made her and it is from a beautiful image indeed. The kind that causes one to give thanks for living in a world where such a vision of beauty is possible.

But now to make myself in the same state as her. I cannot hope to match her in her beauty but maybe my own nakedness can bring some of the same intimate comforts that hers does. So off my pants go and then after that my underwear. There, I now mirror her in the same state of nakedness as she is in, one more way to connect to her at the very least.

And with that it's time to increase the physical amount of contact. I go on top of her and she obliges. Carrying the burden of my weight with the belief that it's not a burden at all. Every pound that goes on top of her is a pound of closeness, a reminder of just how trusting we are willing to be with one another. We've opened ourselves up to our most sensitive parts and share them with each other in hopes that their combined forces will give them the peace they so duly seek.

For now though, the feel of our skin against each other will do just fine. A simple pleasure to commence a quite sensory overloading act. Yet we will not forget one another once the deeper pleasures start to unfold. We will continue to keep the other in mind as our brains contend with the gratification that will invade our minds, not unwelcomely I may add.

So I feel her and she feels me, a sensation that we can both share. The skin that serves as a common ground will soon give way for our uncommon parts to meet, greet and serve as the unifying gateway that connects the two of us. Being able to share such bodily functions that are supposed to be nonexistent in the civilized world. A proclamation of the two of us and our relation being free from the anxieties that society wants and expects.

But all that will have to wait until I get her warmed up enough to penetrate. So after a few more kisses to reacclimate each other to the new sensations at hand I travel down her body. All the way to the opening I will so lovingly enter with all the sensuality I can. For now though surface pleasures await. But what surface pleasures they are as I lower my tongue to her opening at large.

Around the aperture do I first venture my tongue. Allowing her to first to get acclimated to the damp pleasure my tongue has to impart before I make my way to more sensitive territory. So at the left is where I start my play. Don't know why, I'm not proficient when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm just learning as I go, hopefully that changes soon. Left seems like as good as any a place to start.

But not a good place to stay, as the possibilities of her opening give plenty of ideas in regards to movement. So down I go, then right and then up. Going counterclockwise with my tongue while slowly circling the drain. Closer and closer I go to her interior as her encouraging moans make their way to my welcoming ears.

And then I'm dead center, right where the axes meet. So in my tongue goes. Slowly at first, I want to habituate her to the penetration I'm about to impart on her before we cross the mother of all penetrations. At present though I'm making my way inside her through tongue alone. More intimate parts will have to wait.

I'm tongue fucking her, if you wish to use such a vulgar term for an act so loving. Trying to carry the thoughts of my affection for her, my admiration for her, over the mental divide that separates us through acts of physical congress. Get her body to say the words that I can't say. Show my true devotion to her by taking an act in which it's expected for the man to abide by self-pleasure and instead finding the common ground where we can find solace in shared pleasures.

And one of my pleasures is making her feel good. I find bliss in an act where only she can expect to feel physical pleasure. An act that is powered by the tenacity of my tongue with no intrinsic motivation. No way my tongue's getting the same sensations that it's giving. In and out my tongue treks, making a fairly good imitation of a penis. It certainly seems to keep her satisfied, what with her moans and all.

But there are mightier targets than just the central hub. I may not have had the best sexual education but I'm pretty sure that the clitoris is on top. So time to start my search for it. Slowly I drag my tongue up to the top of her being, savoring every sensation as I make this act about the journey, not the destination.

And now we get to the part where my tongue can go no further, at least without my fingers helping. So my tongue comes out for now as I part the top folds a bit to acquire its location. So now where is it? I can't see it. Wait is that it? Wow it's quite small, I can easily see how people might miss it. Glad I found it. Anyway I might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

So the pressure of my tongue guides itself under than nub of hers, causing her even more moans than before. I continue my push of the most sensitive part of her most sensitive area. However variety seems to want to find a place in here, but where exactly? Given that I don't have much to go on I have to make a choice, any choice, soon.

Circles? That seems like the most intuitive direction to go in. so around and around I go, with her vocal stylings giving me an indication that I'm on the right track. I continue in my circular overture over her pleasure center. Staying in this motion until I feel as if it's the right time to move onto the ultimate act.

And then something tells me the time is now. It could be my heightened intuition or just the regular strengthened connection that occurs when two people get to know each other so physically, but I know now is the right time to proceed. I stop my assault on her clit and begin my guidance of my member into her deepest recesses.

I crawl up her being, planting another kiss or two to ensure that I'm not going to let the small stuff get lost in such a grand act as the one we're about to commence. An act that can only be described with the purplest of proses. I aim my member into the front of her opening and she takes it in her hand to slowly guide it in. Inch by inch she takes it, hesitating for a second, before taking it all the way.

I start by playing in the shallow end so to speak. This is her first time and I'm not sure about the specificities of the hymen but I think it's better to work on the short end before I get to the long game. Let my own pleasure stay on the backburner for a bit. So I just kind of turn myself around and around with whatever motion I have available to me. I go a little in and out but it's hard to do without slipping out completely.

Eventually I work up the nerve to just go for it. I push in a little deeper and her hymen is broken to little fanfare. Maybe it had already gotten loosened up over the course of her life or maybe I had warmed her up enough that it's a non-issue. I've never taken a class on female physiology, particularly of the sexual kind, so I have no authority here. I'm just glad all my worries were for naught.

Now on to the main course of action, the intercourse that will surely deepen our connection to one another. I quicken my pace just a little, hoping to that the increased traction will benefit the two of us. At least on my end it does, I can feel the quicker I go the more sensation I feel. Let's see how far the linear relationship between these two variables goes.

So within reason I increase the rate of my thrusts. I don't want to go full throttle with just a second's notice but a steady rise in velocity will give the two of us nothing to complain about, only enjoy. Ok, my cardio may not be in the best place for such rapid thrusts but I can handle a bit of discomfort in favor of the bigger picture.

I ramp up the acceleration until I get to a speed that I can go no further with. Or I could but that would lead to a blowout that I would never forgive myself for. This is too lovely an act of copulation to go bust in a second's flat. Better to not go that far beyond my means and let my wings of wax remain unburnt in the sun's glare.

So at this pace I remain. Not quite slow and steady but not impressing her with my speed either. Who needs any more speed when you have the two of us looking at each other's eyes while making the other feel better than words can possibly hope to adequately describe? Me and her in this moment, steadfast to our commitment to the other, sexually in this case. Putting aside all of our needs and finding the ones that overlap with the other and bringing those out to play while the rest stand in the corner, shunned.

Me in her, her just taking my thrusts to extreme pleasure. With little to no effort on her part her insides repay the favor tenfold as her warm wetness brushes up against me whenever I move inside of her, not to mention the bond that her eyeline is supplying me with. She could be doing a little bit of minor thrusting of her own, though I doubt that her position allows her much of a sway. Whatever she's doing is most likely insignificant enough to not show up on my radar, if she's even doing anything at all.

I can't complain because she's providing me with such a bountiful opportunity. The chance to have sexual intercourse with a girl who wants to use it as a tool to get closer to me. Without any neediness or anxiety on her part. She just saw something she wanted, namely me, and went after me with no expectations on her part. Sure she would've been disappointed if I told her no but she would've left here with no hard feelings.

But thank god I said yes as it led me to me being in her right now. Extoling in our physical splendors to help bolster our mental connection. The two go hand in hand now, just as we used our combined strengths to defeat Leraje we mix our benefits to enact this love making we are currently enamored with. And make no mistake, this is making love. Maybe not the kind that leads to a lifelong relationship, though I'm not ruling that out, but it is one in which both parties love each other. We are in a sense married after all.

I love, respected, admired and trusted her. How much more do you need to feel about someone to enjoy sex to its optimal best? In a way this is better than what I shared with Lilith. At least there is a chance to continue with Charlotte after all this is over. No inevitable goodbyes are inherent in our relationship.

And the fact that she chose me out of everyone to get to know her in this way is... I don't want to be dependent on this feeling she's giving me but it sure does feel good. Warm the heart good, get you right in the feelings while at the same time your physical pleasures are doing the dance of joy.

That combination is not one meant to last though. It is to be cherished when it happens and to be met with gratefulness that it happened when it's over. The signal to orgasm is coming and I can't hold it off forever, as much as I'm enjoying the ride. It looks like I'll have to make do with just emotional pleasures for a while. But it's not over until it's over, the ultimate pleasure remains. The release to end all releases.

1...45678...13