Lessons of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However the implications of orgasming in her come to me just soon enough. I don't want to make assumptions but there's reason to believe that she's pro-life. I've never had much personal use for that debate until now. And you know statistics are on my side in the case against her getting pregnant. But sometimes statistics can switch sides on a moment's notice. Not a trustful ally that field of math is.

Whatever the case may be it's better to pull out long before my signal to orgasm starts getting going. I do so to her apparent surprise. "What's wrong?" She asks, conspicuous of the fact that I have yet to cum.

"Oh uh I don't want to cum inside of you," I leave the obvious reason implied.

"I hadn't even thought of that, guess I was a little distracted. Here," she says as she puts her hand on my penis. The same act that Lilith had to be bested to endure comes to her with no hindrance. She puts herself full tilt into this act, forgoing a blowjob I assume because of the faint amounts of her hymen blood still left over on my hard-on.

It's a shame that her technique is quite poor. I guess this is one of those thing we'll have to practice for next time. Hopefully practice will be more enjoyable than commencement. Her masturbation of me is rough enough that it would've proven an annoying distraction if I weren't so hopped up. All I need is something, anything to take me the distance and her amateurish handjob is enough of a straw to break the camel's back.

And then it hits me, the signal to orgasm wraps around my entire brain and with it comes the force I need to begin my ejaculation. I try to make a noise to warn her but all she can think to do is point my penis at her skin. Covering herself with my moist milky fluid in an act akin to self-sacrifice, her breasts most of all. Yet it'll wash off and I think there's a part of her that likes the evidence that comes from my love juices all over her skin.

At any rate my cumming is done and I point her to a bathroom to wash herself off. She returns clean as can be and still naked as the day she was born, much to my delighted eyes. She lies back down next to me on the cold hardwood floor that served as our makeshift bed. The hardness of which cannot seem to intrude on the post coitus bliss we both share. Though an actual bed would be a nice change of pace for the next go around.

"So... How was it?" I eventually ask.

"It was good," she says. "You?"

"It was better than good," I say to her smile.

And so we lay in silence for a while, neither of us needing to say anything to the other. Although the urge eventually comes on her part. "Can we do this again?" She asks.

"Absolutely, I would love to."

"Thanks, and you know maybe the other thing too. I want to be with you. I don't know if I can go as far down into the darkness as you can but I'd like to be by your side for as much of it as possible."

"Of course, that sounds wonderful."

"I want to start a denomination that puts more emphasis on love than judgement. One that will pull the sinners up with compassion instead of swearing upon them damnation. I know now that the latter is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think I could benefit from your learning as well. Learn from the dark sources as well as the light of the Bible. Understand the foundations of temptations but not think ill of them. Instead find the solution to such seductions and offer that to the people who want to live well. Have them realize that God's good grace really is the most satisfying way to live life."

And with that I loved her even more. Here is the person that fate sent me to be her man. Good job fate, you really outdid yourself on this one. A perfect match, a path that has plenty to share with enough differences for variety's sake and more than enough admiration, respect and trust to keep the essence of love flowing.

I lean in for another kiss and after that is done I whisper "That sounds like a plan."

***************************************

A Reverie

"Astaroth in hunc mundum venerunt simul!"

Well, that didn't work. Let me try a different phrasing.

"Aseroth et ego tibi praecipio tibi ut sciatur!"

Still nothing. I can't even begin to understand why. The rest of my translations have seemed to work fairly well, don't know why this one's giving me such a hard time. No online forum to trouble shoot something like this either. Looks like for whatever reason, Astaroth is a no show. Ah well, there's an upside to a thing like this. Doing battle with a demon is something one generally doesn't look forward to. Doesn't often find a place on someone's Christmas wish list.

The hour's getting late anyway, might as well wrap this up for now and reconvene in the morning. Getting some sleep has become a much more enticing prospect now that I have someone to share it with. A marriage bed that doesn't have one feeling trapped and taunted by the possibilities that exist outside of it. One in which our carnal desires are more than welcome to run free.

Don't get the wrong idea that our relationship is based merely in the physical. Why, that would just be the sin of lust made manifest in a relationship. Not to speak ill of sexual desires but I have long since learned that the goal of adherence to virtuous behavior is not to deprive ourselves but to adhere to a better path in the long run. One in which our baser instincts do not overtake us but instead find harmony with morality.

And our relationship, or should I say untechnical marriage, is as good a bedrock for that ideal as one could hope to find. A common connection in the shared concern of the spiritual, light or dark as the case may be. With shared physical passions just serving to top it all off. But what a cherry on top it is. One that we are free to tap into with no fear of judgement.

She's completely fine with sex, enjoys it even, not something you would necessarily expect from a Christian woman. I guess she's got back up from her sources of belief. "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh," as she quotes from her scripture. Thank you Bible, I never expected for you to help me with my sex life. I mean I'm still not a complete subscriber to its text, any man who summons demons is bound to have some difference of opinion.

Anyways at the bed is where I meet my sweet Charlotte. After a busy day of her trying to reconfigure church doctrine and me trying in vain to summon one of the lord's accursed, it's time to treat ourselves to one another's company. She's about to take off her clothes with little to no inhibitions, almost matter of factly even. However she can't help but add some sway to try to get my blood flowing.

Confidently but without overreaching she takes off her shirt to a laconic audience of one. A very appreciative audience I might add. Then she goes to take off her bra, leaving her feminine delights out in the open to relax whatever self-consciousness, from her or otherwise, that could intrude on such a liberated moment.

Then she reaches to her pants and in one fell swoop she takes them off with her panties too, unadorned for the naked eye to see. And with that she stands in front of me, completely bare and basks in her ability to show what some may consider shameful before my adoring eyes. Emotional intimacy and physical desire are no longer the parallel lines they once were thought of but instead find an intersection in the beautiful naked woman who now stands before me.

"It's by god's great planning that he's given us something to be shared with such elation by your most intimate partner while being derided by those who are not quite as close," she says.

I'm not sure that she's quite right about that. I think there's a whole industry behind allowing people to see others who they are not significantly involved with nude. I think there are even clubs exclusively devoted to that activity. I mean I'd probably be down to see a beautiful naked lady that I didn't know particularly well but still I see her larger point. Whatever, this is no time to get into minutiae.

"Now your turn," she asserts as I begin to get like her. I take off my clothes in a need to know basis, a much less interesting turn of events than the undressing I described beforehand. An ellipse will do just fine as I skip to me feeling her naked body against my skin. Holding and touching each other as we are in awe of the joys we can give to one another in such a wordless manner.

A kiss here, and a kiss there. We've got more than enough to share. Yet something happens to throw the trajectory onto a different course. A yawn, coming from her precisely. Not a shutting down yawn, but a lowering of expectations kind of yawn. Letting me know that this will not be a major act, just a nice easy act of intimacy in which intensity is not expected. It makes sense, presumably she accomplished something today instead of the failure that I'll have to try and rectify tomorrow.

But there's always a plus side to just about everything. A chance to experience physical intimacy without overwhelming sensory pleasures intruding on our union. So slowly I begin to go, entering her and exiting her with a slow and steady stroke that has no hope for increased velocity. Yet my limited motions still bring the smile I was looking for on her face.

I match her unwittingly in the smile department, instinctually eager to share one more thing with her. Then she chuckles at how willingly I copy her. She sticks her tongue out at me to further the joke. Strange acts for sex I know but not everything has to be Dove commercials and French films. Sometimes a little levity is in order.

And so we laugh, an accepting type of laughter that knows that judgement is beneath us and instead we can soar to the heights where empathy, connection and intimacy are about as common as air. With physical intercourse just being one leg of the table that keeps us there. Not a leg to rule out though because it activates our bodies in such a way to increase the acceptance of each other. I'm not saying we couldn't reach those heights if sex were not present, but it would be much harder.

But back to the sex at hand. The slow strokes seem to be coming to a close as my inclination to orgasm tightens. However it is the fine type of release, sometimes slow and steady wins the race and others times the flame that burns brightest burns for half as long. The former doesn't have to be worse than the latter.

All as well, for she seems to be getting sleepier by the second. So with a concentrated effort, I unload my orgasm in the condom I am currently wearing. She enjoys the feel of the pulses of my cock as it pumps semen after semen into the being of her warm vagina, even if my seminal fluids don't actually come into physical contact with her.

And so I roll over onto my back, remove my condom, tie it up and throw it away into a nearby trashcan. I then return to my love and hold her close in my arms. She sighs in contentment at this other form of physical contact. Though less energetic, my naked body snuggling up against hers contributes to the intimacy we both share.

Smiling at each other before closing our eyes for the night, we make one final nonverbal renewal to the devotion we have laid in each other. We fall asleep to the sounds of another breathing, an annoying sound in some situations that has somehow convinced my perceptions that it is soothing. A constant reminder of her presence that she cannot turn off. I'm sure with her breath near me I cannot help but have pleasant dreams.

Though her feet around my leg aren't quite as comforting. I'm not against body contact while sleeping but they're just too cold. Much more frigid than the rest of her. And why are they moving up my legs? Is she trying to initiate round two? She seemed much too tired for that.

Wait, that's not her foot. It's far to limber to move like it's doing. Is it her hand? She would've had to have stretched might far down to start at my feat. And she just moved past my crotch area. What is she playing at here? Oh god, I don't think it is her. What is it? It's coming toward my face. It's here, it's...

***************************************

I wake up the next morning without any memory of falling asleep. I just remember being with Charlotte and lying next to her. Then something came, something that had disguised itself as the woman I love. It crept its way up my body and then... Pure blackness. That's when the memory begins to falter.

I turn to the form of Charlotte stretching suggestively and still undressed from the night before.

"Hey honey, did anything happen last night?" I ask.

"What, besides the sweet hot loving I'm still feeling the morning after?" She asks back amorously.

"No something else, something much much worse. Did anything attack me?"

"How could anything have happened to you if I was right here protecting you?"

"Well normally it's my job to do the protecting but in this case I think I'll make an exception."

"A wise exception that one is. Now how about I do a bit more than protecting?" she says as with one jerk of her hand she grabs the blanket and uncovers the two of us, exposing our naked flesh to the light of day. There, now we have nothing to hide. And with any hint of inhibitions out of the way it's time to commence with some morning loving, what a good way to start off the day.

I have no hope of getting ahead of her in this sexual encounter since she has quickly found her way to my cock. She is in total control here, not that I'm complaining. I just hope that she uses her power for good. Judging by the way her mouth is finding its way to my now hard dick, I don't think I have anything to fear in that regard.

Her tongue exits her mouth and perches itself amongst the ridges of my erect member. Slowly but surely her tongue slithers its way from the bottom of my cock all the way to the top in a wanton display of sexual cultivation. Even though I was already up for whatever erotic deeds she had in mind, I find myself growing restless in the wake of her sexual prowess.

Luckily catharsis is coming in the form of her whole mouth surrounding me. A warm wetness to rival her vagina finds its way around my quite eager cock. With my only job being to endure her dalliance with my phallus, not a hard job at that. I await each and every movement her mouth has to give me.

And then she somehow makes it even better by placing her hand on the bottom of my base. Striking the right balance between mouth sucking and hand movement, she quite exquisitely focuses her mental acumen toward pleasuring my cock to its fullest. Looks like she's shirked off her amateur blues and come into her own sexually. A becoming that I am more than overjoyed to bear witness to.

Yet the rub lies in my ability to handle so much stimuli without unleashing my load. An end result that'll put me out of commission for her. "Charlotte, if you're going to keep this up I'm going to cum and I won't have anything for you," I try to tell her.

Either she doesn't hear me (doubtful) or she doesn't care (more likely) she keeps up her effort as she overwhelms me inside and out. And there we just passed the point of no return, in record time too. I guess this time it was the quicker sex that was the best. Anyway my seed is now making its way to her mouth in a pipeline she seems to be quite fond of.

After taking in my semen without a single drop unaccounted for she visibly swallows in an exaggerated motion for my viewing pleasure. Really milking the aestheticism of it all as she makes the gulp of my sperm an erotic act that indicates the relish she takes in such intimate excursions. Even through guzzling a fluid of mine that most people don't want to have anything to do with.

Then she falls down on top of me, once again reconnecting her naked flesh with mine. A parting that led to some exciting developments but it's nice to have her back where she belongs.

"Hey love, any chance you want me to return the favor?" I ask out of politeness.

"No," she briskly but cordially says and then gets out of bed. I get one last rush as her naked form finds her way to her clothes. She gets dressed and I guess that puts a kabob in our coital acts for now. Ah well, my dick can only take so much you know. Might as well save some in the tank for later tonight.

And so I join her in dressing. Clothed for now, we give each other a little kiss and part ways for now. A little independence never did one harm. I'll work on my projects and she'll work on hers. Then come nightfall we'll reconvene and share our tales about our mundane days that blow up to epic proportions because of the company we're telling them in. We'll be so engaged in the other's stories that they can't help but seem special.

Yet when I return to my book I experience something odd. The book, it just won't open. No matter how hard I force it open it simply will not budge. Its writing and with it my translations lay enclosed. I can't very well go about my work like this. Such a strange conundrum for a book that's just a wooden cover and paper inside.

"What's wrong babe?" Asks Charlotte who I now find standing right behind me.

"I can't seem to open this book. It makes no sense."

"Ah well don't worry about it. Why don't you just spend some time with me and I'll make you forget about all your problems."

And then a cold chill flew down my spine. I realize all too late that something's amiss. "Astaroth, is that you?" I turn to ask the form who may just happen to share same visage of my wife.

"Got me," the being I formerly thought was Charlotte says as it holds its hands. "I knew the jig would be up eventually once you got to the book. The writing's a little too sacred for me to recreate it in here."

"Why'd you trick me? And please tell me it doesn't have anything to do with my sperm." Hey, sometimes demons do want it, never for good reasons though.

"Don't worry it doesn't. I don't even really have it, not physically anyway. We're a little in dreamland if you know what I mean."

Ok, at least my physical form is in no danger, my mental well-being is another story. "Why have you brought me here?"

"Well in a way you've brought yourself here. This is your head we're in after all. I just kind of moved somethings that were already up here around and gave you a nice morning, didn't I? You really should be thanking me."

"Why did you attack me in the night?"

"Ooh, attack is kind of a strong word. You're the one who summoned me after all. You can't blame me for being a little elusive in how I come to you after the number you did on my forbearer's."

"Whatever befell them came from their own efforts. I have no interest in expelling demons from this land. My only goal is to learn from them and pass on what teachings I may learn."

"Well if that wasn't your goal you're sure doing a fine job of getting that outcome. Leraje, yeah he's kind of a bummer. I get why you treated him like you did. And you really showed him for the chicken shit he always was, good on you. Lilith on the other hand..."

"What? Lilith? What happened to her?"

"Ooh, look who's got someone's attention? Would you like to speak to her again?" Just then the form before me changes into that of the demon I was once intimately involved with. "Well that can be arranged."

"What do you know of Lilith?" I ask impulsively, unfortunately tipping my hat a little to a vulnerability that is now exposed.

"Not much at the moment. She used to be a fun girl before you got a hold of her. Always down for a good time. Had a tale or two about the humans she seduced to make us all laugh. Then you come along and all of a sudden she gets all mopey. Doesn't want to talk to anyone, keeps to herself most of the time. Man you really drew the wimp out of her, I pray I don't suffer the same fate as her. Heh heh heh, a demon praying. Man I really crack myself up sometimes."

1...56789...13