Let Me Warm You Up

Story Info
Girl is warmed up by erotic sensual boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.77
17.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a break from Katie&Alec, though they will probably come back

I'm in a long distance right now and it's slowly killing my soul.. I miss him so much 😢

Here is your average heterosexual vanilla sex fantasy because I miss moments like that with my partner. This is total author-service but I hope you like it anyway:

It's a cold, rainy day. The kind of day where your socks are always wet and your bones are chilled.

I had been shivering all day. Even when I entered my house, the fireplace couldn't warm me. Water drips from my bangs into my eyes. My t-shirt is plastered to my chest as though it had been shrink wrapped. Dmitri had watched me come in, and is clearly enjoying the view of my voluptuous breasts, soaking wet and bouncing as I heave my heavy bag off of my shoulder. He is wearing grey sweatpants and a green tank top which shows off his broad shoulders. In his right hand is a book which my body had clearly stolen his attention from. His ashy blond hair is messy and his green eyes brighten as he grins up at me. I am taking off my dripping shoes and rubbing my eyes when Dmitri gets up and strides over to me. I feel a firm hand wrap around my waist and press into the small of my back, pulling me in. The breath is pulled out of me as I find myself pressed against him, my nose brushing up against his and our hips pressed together. Through his sweatpants, I can feel his excitement.

With one hand remaining on my waist, he brings the other one to the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair. He kisses my neck wetly and slowly, then whispers in my ear, "let me warm you up, girl."

His Slavic accent comes through particularly strongly when he says this, perhaps intentionally. He knows how it gets me going.

I feel my heart pounding in my ears. I let my body weight slump into him, as if to tell him,  yes, warm me up,  take care of me, take control.

He wraps his arms around me in a warm embrace, then steps back, places a hand on my back and another behind my thigh, and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to the bed where he gingerly sets me down.

"Shall I take the clothes off for you?" He says, dominantly standing over me. "They are dripping wet."

My heart is threatening to pound right out of my chest, and my face is beet-red. I nod, yes, strip me, take me.

"Mmm, I want to you beg me to do it," he says, placing his hand around my throat. He raises his thumb to gently brush across my pillowy lips.

I feel a pang in my chest and a building heat between my thighs. I'm trying to speak but my tongue suddenly feels swollen.

"Y..yuhhhh" I stammer out. He chuckles. "You can do it, Riley."

I take a shaky breath, and breathily manage, "please, Dmitri. I need it."

He smiles, and lifts up my shirt. He more so peels it off, revealing my heaving chest. He hooks his thumbs on the waistband of my skin-tight yoga pants and slides them down, kissing my legs as he does. Once I'm stripped down to nothing but my lacy bra, skimpy black panties, and white socks, Dmitri takes off his own shirt and sweatpants, standing only in boxers and socks. He climbs on top of me and starts kissing me playfully.

He knows I need lots of foreplay to get going, and he has opted for playful foreplay today. We lace our fingers together and roll around on the bed, kissing and giggling. He dry humps me hungrily, rubbing his crotch on my vulva. He's so hard that it feels amazing on my clit. I moan softly and arch my back. My hair and skin aren't the only parts of me that are dripping wet now.

Suddenly, he stops kissing me and begins to strip me further. He takes off my bra, and admires my breasts and my erect nipples for a minute. "Ты красивая," he mutters reverently and kisses my sternum. I blush harder. Next, he slips off my panties, running his hands along the curves of my hips as he does so.  The contrast between his strong, work-hardened hands and my supple feminine skin is so erotic. He bends down and takes off my socks slowly, massaging my feet and then calves as he does so. He climbs into bed with me, pulling warm fleece blankets over us. He pulls me against his chest and into his arms, spooning me. His hands wander and grab at my breasts, stomach, and ass. His erect cock, straining at the fabric, sits between my legs at the entrance of my vagina. The cuddling is arousing and comforting, warming me thoroughly.  His skin is hot against mine, and I can feel his heart beating as it's pressed against my back. The soft blanket feels amazing against my goosebumped skin. To be satisfied, I just need to be closer to him. I need to feel him inside me.

"Dmitri..." I whine, reaching my hand back to hold his face. "Take those silly things off and put your cock in me." I try to reach my arm behind me and between our two bodies to take off his boxers. All I succeed in doing is pathetically tugging at the waistband. Dmitri laughs and pushes my hand away. He takes them off himself, as well as his socks. Then, he pushes me onto my stomach, positioning himself over me.

I am completely overwhelmed with lust. My legs are pinned beneath Dmitri's, unable to move. He has my ponytail in one hand, pulling my head back towards him. His other hand is wrapped around my waist, possessive, sending the message of you're MY girl. His thick, eight inch cock is rubbing along my vulva as he thrusts against me.

He positions his engorged cock head at the entrance of my tight hole. He strains to reach a bottle of lube sitting on the shelf beside the bed, and pours it over our genitals. He kisses the nape of my neck softly and whispers, "try to relax, okay?" Then he starts to penetrate.

It hurts pretty bad at first, and I whimper. He is really big for me, and it hurts until the head is fully in.

"Shhhh, Riley. It's okay," he whispers. He holds my hand and pushes deeper until the head pops inside. The pain of being stretched out turns to pleasure. I sigh as I'm slowly filled, and Dmitri groans as my warm, tight pussy clenches around his dick.

Once he's fully inside, he pauses and kisses me again. Then he starts thrusting.

His strong abs and hips allow him to rail me fast, hard, and deep for long periods of time. His endurance and strength are overwhelming. The consistent powerful thrusts melt me to an incoherent moaning mess. I close my eyes and give into the pleasure, letting it rock my body, making me tremble and buck my hips. Dmitri's hand reaches around me and fumbles around, searching for my clit. He finds it and rubs it in a circular motion, just how I like it. I moan appreciatively. I feel heat and tension build in my body as Dmitri's skilled fingers bring me to an explosive orgasm. As I scream in ecstasy, I think, oh my God, I love this man.

He's not satisfied making me cum just once. When I stop shaking, he pulls his dick out of me and flips me over onto my back. I'm panting, an his rock-hard, purple cock is twitching towards me. There is a hunger in my lover's eyes. He lies down on top of me, kissing me deeply and running his hands all over me. His penis slides into me easily this time, as I'm dripping wet and relaxed from my orgasm.

He holds me by my shoulders as he plows into me. I can feel his balls slapping against my perineum. His grip tightens on me as he speeds up.

My tits are bouncing as the impact of his thrusts hits my body. My hips are bucking and thrusting up to meet his movements, coaxing him deeper into my womanhood. The sight of my body moving this way must arouse him greatly,  because he groans and lets himself fold over me, holding me in a sensual missionary position. 

His lips meet mine and I open my mouth in invitation.  Our tongues dance together as we enjoy the familiar comfort of each other's mouths. We have kissed so often that we fall into our own loving routine. He runs his tongue over my lips because he knows I love that. I move gently in consistent flicking motions, which I know melts his heart.

"I love you so much, Katie," he moans in my ear. I shudder. Our lovemaking is slow and sensual now. I allow my brain to focus on the sensation of him pumping inside me, the texture his dick, smooth and slick, effortlessly sliding in and out of me. His hands grasp me tight as though he never wants to let go of me.

"Unh.. I'm getting close. Fuck," he mutters, lifting his chest off me.

"Yessss.." I moan. "Cum inside me, baby."

He grins and adjusts our bodies so we're in a mating press position. The depth of penetration is so intense. I can feel his cockhead pushing against my cervix. I'm completely filled and satisfied. His body is surrounding me, I'm enveloped in his embrace. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Dmitri moans.

"Yeah baby, breed me, please. I need you to plant your seed inside me," I beg. I flex and tense my pelvic floor muscles to tighten my pussy's grip on his pulsing cock.

He starts fucking me faster, groaning in pleasure. He thrusts a few more times, then pushes as deep as he can inside me and cums. Hot, potent semen pours into my body and Dmitri screams out in pleasure. His cock twitches inside me. With his arms, he holds me as tight as he can. He kisses my neck. We stay like this for a few minutes, with him inside me slowly thrusting, arms around one another.  When he finally pulls out, cum drips down my thighs.

"You made a mess," I say. "You should clean it up."

"Yesss" he says, lowering his head to my pussy.  He gives it a few big licks, tasting the mixture of our juices. He switches between teasing my inner thighs, tongue-fucking my vagina, and pleasuring my clit. I start shaking and moaning his name, "oh God Dmitri don't stop, baby that feels so good, ohhhh," as he edges me again and again and draws out my orgasm. I start squirting and my pleasure becomes mind numbing. I close my eyes and lose touch with the physical world as my body explodes with pleasure. He licks up my wet vulva, moaning.

"You taste so good, baby." Dmitri smiles. He brings his mouth to my lips so I can taste us too. His musky, salty taste mixed with my sweet citrusy one is delicious.

The kiss is so tender and loving. Dmitri wraps my soft naked body in blankets and pulls me to his chest. He kisses the top of my head and my cheeks affectionately,  and massages my shoulders and hips. I close my eyes, cradled in his strong arms. My face rests against the warm skin of his upper chest and the sound of his heartbeat lulls me to sleep.