Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered my cousin Eva saying that at the triple 'something' we come to fuck, not to make love.

"That's right." My mother must have remembered.

"Eva made a reference to it on the video.

"The 'Triple F, C.'.

"The Family Fuck Fest Club.

"Your father and your uncle Ted thought up the name.

"Not a name that rolls easily off your tongue. They're the only ones that call it that. The rest of us just call it 'The Club Room'."

My next question was obvious, "Where is 'The Club Room'?"

"In the basement. It's where your fathers old work studio used to be. Next to his study."

"Now," Mom's tune changed to a more playful one, "I don't believe that we have finished our conversation about anal sex."

"We haven't?" I queried her.

"No, we haven't.

"A number of times today I caught myself thinking of what it would be like to have that beautiful, thick cock of yours deep in my rear passage."

My penis shot up. Filled with blood and ready for action. I wondered if my mother could see it from where she was sitting.

"It will happen, Paul," my mother guaranteed. "We will most definitely be engaging in anal sex, not right now, sweetie, not today. I need another day, or two, of recovery from your cousin Fred's going away party."

My cousin Fred is in the Marine Corps and he was been shipped out on the day the latest video had been filmed. He's been deployed as a Marine Security Guard, overseas.

"But now that I know that you like anal sex, can I ask if you had similar thoughts?"

The cheeky smile gave away that she was teasing me.

I didn't say anything. I just wanted to listen to my mother talking about anal sex.

It didn't take long before she continued, "On a number of occasions today, if memory serves me, I felt your hands spreading my bum cheeks as wide as they could go.

"I'm certain that it gave you a great view of my anus."

We were looking into each other's eyes from across the kitchen table.

She was on the money. When we were in the doggy position, I spread her bum cheeks and admired her anal passage, imagining my cock deep inside it.

A moment of silence.

"Did you imagine your penis inside my rectum?" she asked.

She had a wily grin on her face. She was enjoying the teasing, and so was I.

All of a sudden, the tone of her voice and her facial expression changed into something similar to what I had seen on the videos. It was a look of intensity and yearning.

"Sweetie, were you imagining............ That you were fucking me in the arse?

"Were you, baby?

"Were you imagining your cock going all the way in and out of my arse hole?"

I was speechless. I have only known her as a sweet, gentle and considerate lover. I realised that 'Club Room Mom' was going to be another experience all together.

"I.......... was." She continued.

"I was imagining how my little baby's thick cock would feel in my arse."

With that said, she suddenly changed back to the playful and teasing mom. The smile returned to her face.

She came by my side and gave me a long and passionate kiss.

"That was just a little tease of things to come. Something to look forward to."

She reached under the table and gave my cock a little squeeze.

"Now, let's go and take care of this. Allow Mommy to take your mind away from that nasty Freckles and all this anal sex talk."

She took my hand and she led me upstairs to her bedroom. To the bed that she shares with my father.

We made passionate love and akin to yesterday, not a word was spoken.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

********************************************************************************

I woke up alone in my parents' bed.

I wondered if today was going to be a repeat of yesterday; making love all day long.

What a day it was!

"Good morning, my little sleepy head," I heard my mother's voice.

I looked around and she was walking out of the bedroom en suite. Fully clothed.

She dived onto the bed, landing next to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Sleep well, my little one?" she asked.

"Yeah, what time is it?"

"Just gone past 10am," she informed me.

"10am?" I was caught by surprise. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"It's OK, baby. You were tired. You need your rest. It must have been all that exercise from yesterday."

She gave me a peck on the lips and started to get up.

"Sweetie, I have to run. Your aunt Jo gave me a call and she needs help with the preparations for the Christmas lunch and dinner at the Parish.

"She also said that you volunteered to help out on Christmas day." A smile came on her face. "That was very nice of you."

Before I could say anything, she added, "Did my sister lassoed you into it? You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"No, Mom. I want to help out. It's for a good cause," I informed her.

She started to leave. My eyes automatically went to her backside. I just couldn't help it.

As she neared the door, she turned around and said, "Bey, baby. I'll see you sometime in the afternoon. Now, you get some rest." she blew me a kiss and started to leave.

"Mom!" I yelled out before she had time to walk out.

"What, sweetie?"

"You look very beautiful today."

I said it and I meant it.

She smiled and walked out.

I stayed in bed for another half an hour, or so, thinking about the events of the past two days.

It was hard for me to believe all that had taken place.

Four days ago, I had arrived from college to look after the house and do my school work, and now, my mother and I are lovers.

Who would have thought?

School work.

It still needed to be done.

A shower, breakfast and then hit the books. It sounds like a good plan.

Maybe, if I could spare some time, I could take a peek at the family videos and search for my sister. I had a strong desire to see her in action.

This desire stemmed from the crush that I had on her in my teenage years.

I thought that she was the epitome of the perfect female. Her tall and thin physique was complimented by her waist long, light brown hair and her blue eyes.

Watching her move around the house was like watching poetry in motion. Graceful, beautiful, elegant and sexy.

Growing up, I wanked myself hundreds of times thinking about her.

It was sometime in the mid-afternoon and I was putting the finishing touches to one of the many assignments that I had completed. I felt proud of myself and relieved for getting so much done.

It was just before 3pm.

I wondered when Mom would be returning. My thoughts automatically went to what will happen this evening. Most certainly, a repeat of yesterday. I couldn't contain myself. All I could think about was making love to my mother.

I decided to go for a run. To keep my body and mind occupied.

The air was cold and there wasn't a hint of wind to be found. Ideal jogging conditions.

I felt that I was running on air. I had all these strange and wonderful feelings going through my body. I felt a joyousness and a fulfillment that I have never felt before. I had gone way past cloud nine, I was approaching seventh heaven.

I felt good. With one and at peace with the world.

I didn't realise that I was gone for more than an hour. I jogged into the driveway and parked, one behind the other, were my parent's cars.

Dad's home.

The elation that I was feeling, started to dissipate.

My mind started to go into panic mode.

Does my father know about my mother and I?

Has my mother told him?

If, not, when will she tell him?

How will she approach him?

Should I tell him?

How should I tell him?

How will he react?

How will I react?

How will we all, react?

Obviously, Mom and I will not be making love tonight.

Be cool. That's all the advice that I could conjure up. Be cool.

I walked into the kitchen to find my parents sitting opposite each other at the kitchen table.

I greeted them both and joined them.

We talked about Dad's overnight hike, his uneventful trip back home and about many other little things as families do.

I was a little overwhelmed with my father being back home, but he acted as he usually does. Didn't treat me any different. He was his usual joyous and charming self.

We talked, joked and generally carried on as nothing was amiss. The time passed and dinner was prepared, served and eaten. The table was cleared and the plates were washed.

Mom excused herself and now it was only my father and I.

"Paul, I would like to have a little chat with you, if that's OK." My father asked me.

"Of course, Dad. What is it?"

He started to talk the about the special and unique arrangement between the close relatives. He mentioned that respect and courtesy was paramount as was the need to keep it a secret from anyone on the outside.

He also mentioned how inhibitions are left behind once in the FFFC, but he emphasized again, respect and courtesy were still the cardinal rule.

My father talked briefly on a lot of topics regarding the family's special relations. He also mentioned that anyone involved, could come and use the FFFC room at any time.

I was probably the luckiest of the cousins, he informed me, because of the teething problems that they had to sort out with my generation of kids. Things like jealousy and been thrown in the deep end at the family gatherings before they were ready, had surfaced on a few occasions.

They, my parents, were going to ease me into the mix, one step at a time.

I was amazed with the frankness and ease that he talked about the family members engaging in sex.

"Dad," I interrupted him. "Mom and I have been intimate. We've had sex together."

I just couldn't hold on. His openness and frankness pushed me into telling him.

"I know, son. Your mother has already told me." He replied and continued, "She was very taken back by your affection and empathy when you made love. Well done, Paul. I was very pleased and proud to hear that."

That, I did not expect.

He continued on, "Another thing that gets the young guys a little panicky and terror-stricken is male to male contact."

He let out a little laugh. "A few days after your brother was introduced into the family fun, he accidentally brushed his hand on my penis." He let out another little laugh. "He jumped back 20 feet and kept on informing us, over and over, that he wasn't gay.

"Not that there's anything wrong, with being gay, or bi sexual, or anything else.

"When there's a lot of people together, in a confined space and engaging in sex, body parts will touch; someone might touch a penis or other parts of another guy's body. It will not make you gay, and no one will think the worst of you. It will be a little strange at first, but you will get used to it."

He reached his hand out for me to shake. I raised my hand, met his over the table and we shook hands.

He noticed my baffled look.

"My body part was touching your body part. You don't seem freaked out."

"I see you point, Dad, but that was a hand shake."

"What's the difference if it's a hand, a foot, a shoulder or a penis. They're all body parts."

I understood what he was trying to get at.

There was a little pause and with a little grin on his face he said, "Paul, your mother and I have been talking and she feels that you're ready.

"So............ we, your mother and I, would like to invite you for some............ father-mother-son action, if you feel ready and up for it."

"I would like that, Dad. I would like that very much.

"When did you have in mind?"

"How about.......... Now. Your mother is waiting for us upstairs."

"OK, that sounds good. I've never been in a threesome before and I'm not too sure .......".

He cut me off. "Don't worry, Paul. If need be, we'll guide you. I'm sure you'll be just fine. Be yourself and enjoy it. Also, don't give a second thought about me being there."

Aware of what was to come, I could feel my penis increasing in size.

I didn't feel at all nervous that my father would be there. I believe his upfront and candid approach, during his talk, had put my mind at ease. I was confident that I would be comfortable with his presence.

We entered my parents' bedroom to find Mom on the bed, naked, apart from the black thigh-high stockings. Her legs were wide apart and she was slowly pushing a dildo in and out of her hairy vagina.

My cock was rock hard. The sight of my beautiful mother with a dildo in her pussy was one to die for.

"Oh! Mary," my father spurted out.

By the tone of his voice, I don't think he was expected this.

My mother gave us a mischievous hand signal to stop. We both obeyed. She did a few more strokes with the dildo and then took it out from her fanny and brought it close to her mouth. She cleaned her juices with her tongue before tossing it aside.

Mom got off the bed and came to greet us.

As she was coming closer, she said, "I just couldn't wait. My cunt was on fire."

Did I just hear my mother say "cunt"? She had never referred to her pussy it that way over the last two days.

I glanced at my father. He had a big grin on his face, as though he knew that something out of the ordinary was about to happen.

Mom walked up to me, reached her hand behind my neck and brought my head down for a kiss. It wasn't like the tender and loving kisses that I had experienced the last few days. This was lustful and to a degree, forceful. I tasted her love juices in her mouth.

She then made her way to my father and gave him a similar kiss.

"For your information boys, I've just had an enema and I'm primed for action."

"Oh, Mary, yes!" My father said with an even bigger smile on his face.

I noticed the excitement in his voice.

My mother turned around, bent over the bed and supporting herself on one hand. She spread her legs and used her free hand to spread one of her arse cheeks to reveal a butt plug in her anus.

She pulled the thick butt plug out, stood up and turned around. She held it in her hand.

She directed her gaze to me. As we were looking at each other, she put it in her mouth and gave it a few sucks. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss. A lingering kiss. I could taste the bile and bitterness of her excrement.

This is not the first time that I had experienced this taste. Freckles used to suck my cock after anal and would then proceed to kiss me.

Mom broke our kiss, stood back and waited for my reaction.

I stepped forward, took her face in my hands and gave her a strong and intense kiss. I was telling her that I approve.

She gave me a smile and then turned to my father and repeated the butt plug sucking and kissing on him.

"I'm sorry, David," She apologetically told my father. "I just couldn't wait. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"I want our little boy's cock in my arse. I just have to have it."

"Darling," He started to say, "No need to apologize. I'm all for it.

"It's wonderful to see you like this outside the Triple F, C."

Mom walked back to where I was standing and placed her hands around my waist

.

"Sweetie, the last couple of days have been so sensual, so magical, so loving. I'm falling in love with you." She paused for a few seconds.

"Tonight, my little big man, I need to be fucked. I need you and your father to fuck my brains out.

"Tonight, you'll see the sluttier side of your mother.

"If what we do, or say, makes you at all.......... Uncomfortable, please let us know."

A thought came to mind of how to put my mother at ease.

I reached around and brought her hands in front of me. I raised the hand that held the butt plug and I placed it in my mouth. I gave it a suck and then I kissed her.

Nothing else was needed to be said.

She couldn't contain her pleasure and it showed on her face.

"Will you fuck your mother in the arse tonight, Paul?"

"Of course, I will, Mom I ......." She didn't let me finish. Her lips were on mine and we shared a lustful and yet, passionate kiss.

As she was making her way to the bed, she cheerfully cried out, "Let the fucking begin." Dad was already undressed and was right behind her. They lay down and started to hug and kiss. I was still standing up with my clothes on.

I stripped off in record time. I went and laid down behind my mother, caressing her back and kissing her exposed neck. My cock poking into her buttocks.

She turned and faced me. We began to kiss. We were kissing for only a short time before she drew her lips away and took a deep breath. I noticed that my father was humping my mother from behind.

"Oh, David. Fuck my cunt, darling. Fuck me. Fuck my hairy cunt."

I got on my knees and placed my cock near my mother's face. She grabbed it with her hand and started to suck it. She tried, again, to put her mouth past the head, but to no avail. She succumbed to sucking and licking the head.

She would suck it for a while, take it out and rub it against her cheeks, kiss it, suck it again, take it out, back in. It was like she couldn't get enough of my cock.

"Now I see why you couldn't wait to get your arse fucked by Paul," Dad told my mum. "His cock's like a beer can."

I glanced up to see him looking at mom trying to suck my cock.

"Paul," he said," that's one thick cock that you have there, buddy. I think I might be getting a little cock envy." He jokingly said, while still fucking his wife.

My mother told me to lie down. She knelt over me and continued with the cock sucking. My father mounted her from behind.

"Oh, baby, I love your cock," as she would continue sucking the head.

I noticed my father getting up and going to the bedside drawer. He came back and sat behind my mother with a tube of lube. He squeezed a generous amount on his finger and rubbed it into what I assumed was her anal passage.

My mom stopped sucking my cock as my father withdrew his finger. They seemed to be working as a team.

She got up and stood over me, one leg on each side of my body. She started to squat down over my cock. Our eyes glued to each other's.

She used her hand to guide the tip of my cock to the start of her anal passage. She lowered herself, slowly.

I could feel my cock trying to infiltrate past her sphincter muscles. They didn't offer much resistance. The butt plug had done its job.

I was in my mother's arse.

I was fucking her arse.

A few days ago, I would not have even dreamt about it. Now, the head of my cock had entered her back passage.

She gently lowered herself until the length of my cock was all the way in.

I could feel the muscles around her anus squeezing tight against my shaft.

"Oh, my God, Paul. Your cock feels so amazing in my arse," she yelled out and began to lift and lower her body as she was squatting.

Slowly at first and then with purpose.

"I should have introduced you to the family fucking months ago. I can't believe that I've been missing out on.........."

"GOD! It feels so good," she cut herself off.

She was moaning more and more.

"David, come and fuck my mouth," she demanded of my father.

He stood on the bed and placed his cock in my mother's waiting mouth. He began to push it in and out. All the way in, and all the way out.

My mother was taking his 7-to-8-inch cock down her throat with ease, while holding his nut sack in her hand.

I could sense that she had started to tire, so she brought her knees down by my side and slightly leaned forward. One hand supporting her weight on my chest and the other still holding my father's testicles. He continued to fuck her mouth. This gave me the opportunity to start thrusting. And I did. I grabbed hold of both of her breasts and began to ram my cock in and out of her arse. As fast as I could go.

She pulled her head away from my father's cock.

"Ohhhhhh! ........ Fuck me, Paul. Fuck my arse, baby.

"Sweety, pinch my nipples," she asked me.

I started to pinch both of her nipples. Not too hard, as I didn't want to cause her any discomfort.