Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my sister, Brenda.

She was in the nude.

She started walking towards us.

Her blue eyes were glistening from afar.

The smile radiated from her face.

Her long, straight hair was shorter than the last time that I had seen her. It was now cut to just below her shoulder.

I couldn't help myself and I allowed my eyes to slowly make their way down her toned body.

Her breasts were small, but they suited her tall and lanky figure.

Her mid-section tapered in and then widened at the hips.

Her pubic hair consisted of a one-inch-wide landing strip.

Below the landing strip she had a two-inch thigh gap. I could see her pussy lips protruding out of her body and moving from side to side as she walked.

A red, Brides Garter was on her upper thigh and a pair of low heeled, red pumps on her feet. Sexy and yet, practical.

She is the embodiment of the perfect woman.

"Hi, Squirt. Do you like what you see?"

I was so enthralled by her body that I didn't register that she was standing in front of me.

"Hi, sis. I think you're gorgeous. Gorgeously, beautiful." It just came out.

"Oh, that's so sweet." She took a step towards me and gave me a hug.

My cock was ready to burst. It had taken Brenda about ten steps to close the distance between the door and where we were standing. My cock was fully erect before the fourth.

Her naked body pressed against mine. I'm sure that she could feel my hard on.

She pushed her body closer to mine. "Is that a cucumber in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me, little brother?" she asked but didn't wait for an answer. She began to kiss me. Her tongue made its way into my mouth as soon as our lips met. We held the kiss for a while. Our tongues dancing with each other.

As a teenager I had dreamt of kissing her sweet lips and now I was living it. I had also fantasied about making love to her. I was quite certain that Brenda and I would be fucking very soon.

Our lips parted and I was back at the moment. Dad and Uncle Ted had taken their clothes off and were sporting solid erections.

Brenda gave Uncle Ted a kiss and then turned to Dad.

"Missed you, Daddy," and she started to kiss him.

It was so erotic that my eyes were about to pop out of my head. My father held his daughter in his arms and they were French kissing. They were both in the nude and my father's hard on was protruding into her belly.

They parted and Brenda looked at me. She placed her hands on her hips and she stood with her legs slightly apart. "How are you going to fuck me with your clothes on, Squirt?" She asked me.

I started to strip.

"I'm sure that Mom and Dad would have told you that when we come to 'The Club Room' we come here to fuck. Anything and everything goes.

"I want you to treat me like a whore. I need for all of my holes to be fucked!

You.........." She cut herself off.

"What the fuck, is that?" she screamed out while looking at my now naked body.

"Wow, that's impressive, Paul." Uncle Ted let out.

"Daddy, when we spoke earlier on today, you failed to mention Paul has such a thick cock."

"Sorry sweetheart, it must have skipped my mind." He said in a jokingly and apologetic manner.

"Surprise!" Was the best he could come up with.

"There's something else that you should know. Your brother has the same preference as your uncle Barry. He loves anal."

Brenda's eyes were still transfixed at my cock.

"Well, who's the lucky girl, then?" Her face could not contain her smile.

"We have an oral sex guy," she was looked at my father, "A vagina guy," she looked at Uncle Ted, "And an arse guy." Her gaze stopped at me.

"We, gentlemen, are going to have us some seriously good, solid fucking, today." She had not finished speaking and both Dad and Uncle Ted had their hands and mouths all over her.

I stood there, enjoying the site.

They were kissing her breasts, her mouth, her shoulders, her neck, her back. They were kissing and licking all over. Their hands were also been kept busy by touching and probing her upper body.

As she was standing there, Brenda spread her legs. It was like an unspoken invitation to my father and uncle. They both dropped to their knees.

Uncle Ted was licking her pussy and Dad was behind her, his hands spreading her bum cheeks while he licking her arse hole.

It was a mind-blowing site.

Brenda was standing with her legs wide apart and she had a guy on his knees at her front and one at her rear. Their heads buried in her cracks. The red garter and the red pumps were the icing to this scene.

She turned her attention to me. With a crooked forefinger she indicated for me to approach her. I did as I was asked. I stood at her side and we started to kiss. I had one hand around her slim waist and the other was cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples.

She moved her lips away from mine. "Do you know what Uncle Ted is doing, Paul?" she asked me.

I knew exactly what he was doing, but I played the game and took a quick peak.

I looked back into her eyes and said, "He's licking your cunt."

"How about Dad?"

My eyes took a quick peek at his direction and then back to her eyes. "He's licking your arse."

"And, they're both, SO, GOOD at it." She informed me.

We were near one of the benches. Brenda tapped her hand on the bench, indicating for me to get on it. I couldn't understand why, until I had jumped on it. Standing on the bench, my cock was in a direct line with her face.

She didn't want to disturb our father and uncle so she leaned over and took my cock in her hand.

She lifted her gaze to meet my eyes. As she was looking at me, she started to lick the head of my cock. After some time, she started to lick up and down the shaft, before taking one of my testicles in her mouth. She gave it few gentle sucks and then, onto the other.

Brenda's tongue made its way back to the head. She opened her mouth wide and took my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue rolling around the head. I could see her lips around my shaft, just below the helmet.

It was a sight that I had imagined and masturbated to, so, so many times. Now, it was a reality. My sister was sucking my cock.

I began to get a strange sensation through my body. It felt like a combination of warmth, passion, excitement and lust, all at the same time. It also felt very sensual mixed together with an unrestrained sexual urge.

Brenda couldn't get much more of my dick in her mouth, than what Mom could. She, too, resorted to sucking the head and then using her tongue and lips along the shaft.

"That's one thick cock, baby brother. If I had only known, I would have been fucking you years ago."

What? I thought. Years ago? When I was a teenager? Would Brenda had fucked me when I was fourteen or fifteen years old? Something to ponder about.

In the meantime, my father and uncle Ted had changed positions. Dad was now licking his daughter's pussy and our uncle was licking her arse. She would let out an occasional moan. I could tell that she was enjoying their actions and attention.

I don't know who moved first, but Dad, Uncle Ted and Brenda all seemed to move at the same time. Brenda had let go of my cock and she came and sat beside where I was standing on the bench. I hopped down. Dad and Uncle Ted were back on their feet.

She leaned back and opened her legs. "Would you like a taste, little bother?" My sister was inviting me to eat her pussy.

It didn't take long before I was kneeling down in front of her with my head between her legs. I noticed that the strip of pubic hair ended just above her clitoris and the rest of her vulva was hairless.

I began to lick my sister's cunt. Another thing that I used to imagine as a teenager, as I would wank myself.

I concentrated my efforts on her clitoris.

At one stage I looked up to see Dad and Uncle Ted standing on the opposite side of the bench with their cocks in close vicinity to Brenda's face. She would turn her head from one guy's cock to the other.

Initially I thought that she was sucking their cocks, but I realised that was not the case. They were fucking her mouth. They were thrusting the length of their cocks in and out of her mouth. She was taking their full lengths at ease. By the look on her face, Brenda seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

I lifted my head from her pussy, just to admire the view and I noticed that her vaginal juices were literally spilling out of her pussy and running down to her arse.

My tongue went back to work. I started to lick her juices from her arse hole. I stayed there for quite a while. I love eating my sister's arse. I poked my tongue inside her arse, as far as it would go.

I raised myself up and I could see that Dad and Uncle Ted were still fucking Brenda's mouth. A handful of thrusts from one and she would turn her head to get mouth fucked by the other.

I was about to live out another of my dreams. I took hold of Brenda's legs and pushed them back a little. This gave my cock access to her pussy. I leaned in and my cock touched her outer pussy lips. I didn't go any further.

She suddenly stopped taking the cocks in her mouth, lifted her head and looked at me. In the meantime, she grabbed a cock with each hand and was slowly pumping them.

My dad and uncle were looking towards me as well.

"Paul, what are you waiting for? Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me. I'm sure that you've thought about this over the years, so here's your chance. "

"Go ahead little brother, fuck your big sister's cunt." Brenda let out again.

It wasn't that I was hesitating, I wanted to savor the moment. A moment that I had masturbated to hundreds and hundreds of times.

I slowly leaned in and my cock entered my sister's pussy. I could feel her body heat and the moistness of her love canal.

Another moment that was eternally burned into my memory.

I started to pump my cock in and out. Her pussy felt tight and inviting.

I was oblivious to everything else except for my cock sliding in and out of my sister's vagina. I could hardly believe that it was happening. I could hardly believe my luck. I thanked my lucky stars.

"Paul!" my sister called out. I was back from my thoughts. "Remember, we are not here to make love, baby brother, we are here to fuck.

"Fuck my cunt, Paul. Fuck me like you would fuck a whore." She yelled out.

I've only had sex with two other women in my life. Freckles and my mother. I've never fucked a whore. How does one fuck a whore?

Brenda probably felt my dilemma and helped out. "Fuck me hard, Paul. Fuck me fast, fuck me rough.

"Fuck my cunt as hard as you can."

I increased my pace and the strength of my thrusts. I was pushing hard all the way into her pussy. The slapping sounds became louder and louder as I increased the intensity of my thrusts.

"That's it, Squirt. That's, how you fuck a cunt." Satisfied that her pussy was properly getting fucked, she made her mouth available for our father's and uncle's cocks.

After a period that seemed to have lasted a long time, Uncle Ted started to walk around the bench. I realised that he wanted to fuck Brenda. I withdrew and took his place.

I offered her my cock, but I couldn't fuck her mouth like Dad was. Dad was thrusting his cock all the way to the back of her throat.

Brenda tried again to take my cock into her mouth but she couldn't take it past the head. Instead, she grabbed my shaft with her hand and was pumping it as Dad fucked her mouth.

Dad and Uncle Ted changed places. Dad was now fucking Brenda. My dad was fucking my big sister. He was well and truly fucking her cunt.

"Dad, I'm really craving an arse fucking. I would like Paul to fuck me in the arse, but is there a chance that you could loosen me up before Mr Thick Cock, over here, fucks me?"

"Of course, sweetheart. I'd be glad to."

He reached under the bench, and brought out a tube of lubricant.

My mind went back to the videos. I couldn't recall seeing the little shelf under the bench. Then again, I thought to myself, I couldn't keep my eyes off of the fucking. I didn't have time to be searching for shelving.

Dad put some lube on his cock and some in Brenda's arse hole. He then brought his cock close to her arse and gently, at first, started to insert his cock inside of her.

Inch by inch, my father had inserted the length of his cock into my sister's arse.

Brenda was still lying on the bench, face up. She had stopped taking Uncle Ted's cock in her mouth so she could watch her father insert his cock into her.

"That looks so hot, Daddy. It feels good, as well."

Dad started to increase his pace and the force of his thrusts. Brenda was starting to moan louder and louder.

'That's it, Daddy. Fuck my arse.

"Harder, daddy. Fuck me harder."

My dad, obliged.

After about five minutes, Uncle Ted took over from my father.

Brenda still had my cock in her hand and would give me the occasional tug. She concentrated on her arse getting fucked. It seemed that she took great pleasure from watching the cocks slipping in and out of her rear passage.

Dad came around and offered his cock to Brenda. She happily took it and wiped it clean. Dad bent down and gave her a kiss.

"Would you like to taste, Paul?" she asked me.

It didn't register immediately, but I realised Brenda was offering me to taste the remnants of her rectum that had stuck on Dad's cock.

I bent down and we kissed. Even though she had an enema, I could still make out the bitter and bile tang of her feces.

"Guys, I must have you all inside me at once. I really need it. I want all my holes to be filled at the same time." Brenda said.

"Shall we go to the bed," my father suggested.

We all agreed and made our way to the king-sized bed.

Uncle Ted lay down and Brenda's pussy engulfed his cock. She leaned forward and then gave a glance as if to say, 'It's your turn now, Paul. Put your cock in my arse'.

I went behind her and started to push my cock into her butt. The muscles that usually keep the anal passage air tight didn't offer much obstruction. Dad and Uncle Ted had made sure of that.

I slowly pushed all the way in.

My father in the meantime was kneeling in front of Brenda with his cock near her face.

"Oh, my God. That feels amazing. I've been looking forward to this.

"It's been eons since I've been properly fucked, so I don't want you guys to hold back. I want you to fuck the bageezas out of me," and as Brenda said those words, we all started to fuck her.

I could feel Uncle Ted's cock through the vaginal-anal lining. It felt good and stimulating.

We all started slowly and picked up our pace with every thrust.

The sight of my sister with three cocks inside her, the smell of sex and body odors, the moaning and the screaming, especially from Brenda and the intense pleasurable sensation that I could feel in my cock was bringing me close to sensory overload.

This moment was also burnt into my memory.

She would occasionally free her mouth from Dad's cock and encourage us to fuck her harder. I was caught out be her language, but I realised that this is who she is.

"Fuck, me. Fuck, me."

"Fuck me, you fucken motherfuckers."

She wasn't wrong about that. Dad, Uncle Ted and I, had all fucked our mothers.

"Fuck the shit out of me.

"Don't you DARE fucking stop.

"Can you FUCKEN hear me?

"I fucken told you to FUCK me. So.......... FUCK, me. Yes! Yes! FUCK ME!

"Fuck me FUCKIN harder."

"Your cocks feel so FUCKIN good. Fuck me"

Back to dad's cock she would come and go.

"I'm cumming.

"I'm going to fucking cum on your motherfucking cocks.

"Ahhhh!........... I'm fucking cumming.......... I'm fucking c......."

Brenda's body tensed up and she went quiet.

The quietness didn't last long. "Fuck. That was so fucking good.

"You fuckin guys have no fucken idea how much I needed a fuck like this."

Uncle Ted and I did not let up. We kept on pumping our cocks into Brenda.

She went back to taking dad's cock in her mouth and it didn't take long before she continued to urge us on, again.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me you fucken bastards. Fuck me.

"Ohhh....... I'm going to fucking cum again."

"This is fucken unbelievable.

"Don't any of you fuckers cum before me.

"Are you FUCKEN listening to me?

"Don't you fucken, dare cum."

"Pleeeeeease............ FUCK me harder. Fuck Me.

"I'm fuckin cumming.......... I'm fuckin......."

Brenda came again, and a third time and a fourth. All in relative quick succession.

I was certain that I wouldn't last too long at this pace. I silently prayed that I would not be the first to cum.

My prayers were answered. Uncle Ted spilled his load into Brenda's pussy. Moments later, Dad came in her mouth, much the same time as I was cumming inside her arse.

We all didn't move. We were catching our breaths and our composure. This was a mind-boggling fuck. Extremely intense.

This is raw fucking, at its purest.

We all withdrew from Brenda's orifices.

Brenda got out of bed and as she stood up, cum started to run down the inside of both her legs.

She ran her finger across the stream of cum, that had now reached her pumps, and placed it in her mouth.

"Yummy, yummy," she said with a satisfied smile on her face.

We all got off the bed. As each one of us would stand up, Brenda would come and give us a little hug. No words were exchanged. Her hugs were like saying 'thank you'.

She knelt down and cleaned Uncle Ted's cock with her mouth and then did the same to mine. Dad had his cleaned while we were still on the bed.

A small towel was used to wipe the cum from her feet and from inside her shoes. She laid the towel out on the nearest sofa and sat on it.

Uncle Ted and I made our way next to her, one on each side and Dad took a seat on one of the lounge chairs close by.

We sat there for a while. We rested and recuperated from our prior activities.

"That was one hell of a fuck, thanks guys.' Brenda commented. "I've been a little overwhelmed at work of late and when Mom suggested this little get together I........."

"Mom?" I cut her off and gave her a 'what-the-hell' look.

"Yes, Squirt. Mom. She suggested this little get together and she also set it up with Dad and Uncle Ted.

"Uncle Ted picked me up straight after classes finished, we drove to the house and Dad made sure you were in here when we arrived.

"While I was tacking a quick shower and an enema in the next room, Dad and Uncle Ted kept you occupied.

"I texted Uncle Ted when I was ready and the rest is history."

I was impressed with the planning and timing. I was also taken aback that my mother had organized it.

"As I was saying, I've been a little stressed-out at work. I love all my little kids but they can be terrors. They're a handful."

"It's only your first year, Brenda, it will get easier," Dad tried to comfort her.

"I know Dad, it's just getting through this first year.

"I've also been missing Zack. I know, it's been six months since we've split up, but once in a while I still miss him. Deep down, I think that Mom set this up not only for Squirts sake, but also for mine.

"There's nothing like a good fuck to make one forget their problems and make them feel better."

She directed her attention to me and changed the topic, "I see that you still have a little crush on your big sister."

"What? No, I don't." I quickly replied.

"I saw the way you were looking at me when I walked in, Squirt. It's exactly the same look that you used to give me when we were growing up, just before you would run to the toilet or your bedroom."

They all laughed except me.

I decided to concede a little ground because I am starting to believe that they were all aware about my crush on Brenda. "Was it that obvious?"

They all laughed again.

"Was it ever," Brenda said with a chuckle.