Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it so wrong to have a crush on the most beautiful girl that I knew?" I was trying to make an excuse.

Brenda turned her body towards me and gave me a kiss. "You've always been so sweet, and you still are. That's why we all love you so much."

I not sure if was the kiss or the body contact with Brenda, but my cock stiffened up and was pointing to the sky, fully erect.

She looked at my cock, looked into my eyes and with a smile, pivoted around and ended up sitting on my lap. She took hold of my cock and inserted it in her pussy.

"Can't let a good, stiff cock to go to waste," she explained and she started to ride me.

I glanced at Uncle Ted and my father and they were just looking at us. Their cocks were still limp.

We didn't stay long on the couch, Brenda took my hand and led me back to one of the benches. I fucked her pussy in a number of different positions before she wanted my cock in her arse.

Until now, she was reserved in her nasty talk. She was just enjoying my cock fucking her pussy. So was I.

She was laying down on the bench, face up, her legs spread and raised.

"I need your cock in my arse, Squirt," I did what I was told. My eyes kept on going from her beautiful face to watching my cock disappearing into her rectum.

"Mom was right, Squirt. She told me that I wouldn't be disappointed, but she didn't mention the thickness of your cock.

"Anal sex, with that thick one-eyed-monster of yours, brings on a brand-new definition to pleasure.

"Come on, Paul. Don't make love to my arse. Fuck it."

I started to thrust harder and harder. Brenda began to moan more and more.

"Did you ever imagine that you would be fucking my arse, little brother?" she asked me as I was pumping my cock in and out.

"How many times did you jerk off imagining this moment? Imaging fucking your big sisters' arse?

As a teenager I had imagined fucking her pussy and getting a blow job, but never about anal. I didn't tell her that, because I was enjoying her narrative.

"What are you doing to me, Squirt?" She asked.

"I'm fucking your arse." I replied.

"Whose arse are you fucking?"

I realised what she wanted to hear. "I'm fucking my big sisters' arse.

"I'm fucking the arse of the most beautiful girl in the whole wild world.

"I'm fucking the arse of my sister. The sister that I used to have a crush on......... and, still do."

The last part came out subconsciously. It came from my heart.

"Oh, Paul......" She held her arms out and raised her upper body a little. I leaned over and we hugged. She had her hands around me and was squeezing me tight. Very tight. I was unable to move my cock, so I just stayed inside her while we hugged. It lasted a long time. Just holding each other tight with her head nestled against my neck.

After a while, she released the pressure from our hug and brought her face close to mine. We began to kiss. It was intense and deep. This whole situation was way more than two people engaged in raw, animalistic fucking. This was passionate, a burning desire between two people, a yearning to be with that person.

She broke our kiss by playfully pushing me away. "Come on, Squirt. You're supposed to be fucking me, not making out with me." She tried to mask the emotion out of her voice, but I saw straight through it. A tear trickling down along the side of her face.

I leaned down and gave her a small kiss, "I love you, Brenda. Always have and always will."

"I love you too, Squirt. More than what you think." She put on her bravest face and managed to change her tune. "Now use that fucking thick cock of yours and fuck my arse."

I did as I was told, but we were fooling no one. At this moment, it wasn't fucking, it was love making. Gradually it came back to fucking.

I love watching the length of my cock sliding in and out of my sister. I also like the view of her pussy. Her outer pussy lips were parted, allowing me to see the pink tissue of her inner lips and her vaginal opening. It's truly a glorious sight. Her love juices had started to trickle out of her vagina and onto my cock.

Brenda wanted to change into her favorite anal position. It is the same as Mom's. The reverse cowgirl.

I lay down on the bench and she mounted my cock. Initially I wasn't moving, Brenda was doing all the work. She would lift her torso until the head of my cock was near her anal opening and then bring it back down, consuming the entire length. She would also gyrate her loins to great effect. Both visually and pleasurably.

Dad and Uncle Ted had re-joined us. Uncle Ted straddled my legs and placed his cock into Brenda's pussy. I could feel his cock entering and then moving in her pussy.

I could also feel his legs, tight against my thighs and his testicles slapping against my shaft. It didn't bother me. It's like shaking hands.

Dad stood up on the bench and offered his cock to Brenda's mouth. She gladly took it.

We started to fuck Brenda. We all fucked her good. This time around, Dad held her head with both his hands while he fucked her mouth, not giving her much opportunity for her use of encouraging words. Personally, I liked her dirty talk.

She came another four or five times before, one by one we filled her holes.

Even though this fuck session was raw and physical, I managed to see glimpses of emotion and love. Not only between Brenda and I, but also between Brenda and our father and with Uncle Ted.

We had been fucking Brenda for well over two hours. We all had a satisfied expression on our faces.

The last cock had been cleaned by Brenda and I was waiting to follow the actions of the others. I didn't know what to do next. I assumed the fucking had finished for the day. I was right.

"Little brother, now comes the fun part of the day," she said with sarcasm very evident in her voice. She walked over to a cabinet and came back with two spray bottles and wipes. She handed them to dad and Uncle Ted.

"Dad and Uncle Ted will wipe clean the hard surfaces that we came into contact with, while you and I change the bed cover and mop the floor.

After each visit to 'The Club Room', the participants all help out to clean and disinfect the fittings and the floor, so it could be ready for the next time it was to be used.

As I helped her, cum kept on trickling down her legs. She caught me starring at it and just gave me a smile before continuing with the cleaning.

With the four of us helping out it didn't take long to clean the Triple F, C. It was ready for its next fuck session.

We took our clothes and the used bed sheet next door to the change area. We all had a shower together and then got dressed. Just like if we had finished exercising at a gym. We joked and fooled around like we all usually do. It was very relaxed. It felt so normal.

The used sheets and towels were placed in a hamper and we made our way upstairs. Mom had yet to return from her work.

Brenda gave her a call and she told us that she's on the way. We all helped putting the final touches to the dinner that Mom had already prepared from yesterday.

Mom walked in as we had set the table. Brenda walked up to her and gave her a big hug. I was near and heard Brenda say in a low voice., "Thanks, Mom. I really needed this. I love you so much."

Dinner was a joyous affair as usual. Uncle Ted and Dad kept us laughing the whole night. The only reference that was made about our afternoon fuck session was when Dad told Mom that I was ready for a family get together. She turned to Uncle Ted, who gave her a nod of agreement as did Brenda.

Uncle Ted had gone home. Brenda was staying the night and going back to her apartment, in the other side of the city, tomorrow morning. She doesn't drive, so either Dad or I will be driving her back home.

"Brenda, would you like to......... Sleep with me tonight?" I asked her. I just wanted to keep her company. Nothing else. Nothing sinister.

"I'm not asking so we can have sex, I just feel that you might want the company and to be close to someone." I tried to explain my motives.

"I just........." she reached across the table and placed her hand on my mouth. She stood up, walked around to where I was sitting and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Without saying anything she reached down and took a hold of my hand. She led me upstairs to my bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED ...