Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No other reference was made about it for the remainder of the day.

I arrived back home just in time for dinner.

After dinner Dad said that he had some work to complete and he went to his study. Mom wanted to start preparations for tomorrow's dinner. Work had asked her if she could go in for a few hours, tomorrow, even though she was officially on leave.

I decided to continue with my assignments.

I went to my room and continued from where I had left off earlier.

A good hour or two had passed and I was in the zone.

"Paul," I heard my mother's angelic voice calling me.

I turned my head and both my parents were standing in the doorway, looking at me.

"If you can spare the time from your school work, would you like to join us.......... In the bedroom?"

"I would like that very much," were the words that came out of my mouth. Inside though, I was yelling out "YES! YES!"

They waited for me as I saved my work and powered down the laptop.

We walked into their bedroom together. We remained standing and kissed for a long time. Mom was alternating between my father and myself.

She took our clothes off and we in turn stripped her of hers.

Once we were all in the nude, I placed my hand down to her hairy pussy and rubbed my finger along her vaginal lips. I could feel that they were moist. I put the tip of my finger into her vagina. It was soaking wet.

She lay down on the bed with legs spread apart. Dad followed her to the side of the bed and gave her his cock to suck. I dived in and started to eat her sweet pussy. I sucked and licked the opening of her love canal, before raising myself up and inserting my cock into her vagina.

Dad and I alternated positions continuously. My mother always had a cock in her pussy and a cock to suck on.

Contrast to yesterday, this was sensual and tender. I had thoroughly enjoyed last night, but this was heavenly. A different sensation all together.

I could tell that my mother was very turned on by the way she was moaning and by her body language.

As my father and I were making love to my mother, she burst out, "I don't know why or what it is, but you two.......... You two together, seems to make me real horny. Way, way hornier than usual.

"What we're doing is good, I'm really enjoying myself and I'm sure both of you are enjoying it as well. But I need more. I'm lusting for more. I need you both inside of me."

We both looked at her, trying to understand what she was trying to get at.

Was she referring to anal and vaginal at the same time? A DP? I thought that she needed some recovery time after engaging in anal.

She continued, "I've seen Rebecca doing it a few times."

Rebecca is my father's sister.

"And I've always wanted to give it a shot."

She gave out a little nervous laughter, "Mind you, I don't think that Paul would be the ideal person to experiment with, but I am so worked up and so aroused by both of you, that I'm willing to try it."

I looked at my father and I could tell that he knew what Mom was talking about.

"You're right about one thing." My father agreed. "Paul is a bad choice to experiment with, but we can try. We have nothing to lose."

They must have seen the worried expression on my face and they both had a small chuckle.

Mom took my hand, in a reassuring manner. "No, sweety. There's nothing to worry about.

"I've seen your aunt Rebecca having two cocks in her pussy at the same time and I think it's about time that I give it a try."

She let out a little laugh, "Logically, you would be the worst person to try it with. Because of your thick cock.

"Despite that, I have this strong desire, this sexual urge, this emotional need to have both of you inside me, together."

Looking at me, she asked, "Would you like to give it a go, honey?'

"Yes, I would."

"Will you be OK with your dad's cock making contact with your cock?"

Mom. Ever so practical and thoughtful.

The handshake came back into my mind. Hand, shoulder, leg, cock. They're all body parts. "I shouldn't have a problem," I assured her.

"Let's see. How are we going to do this?" Mom was thinking out loud as she was trying to figure out on how to approach it.

"Paul, you lie down, sweety."

I laid down and Mom mounted my cock, facing me. She then leaned forward, giving access to her pussy from the rear.

"Mares, would you like me to put some lube on my cock, to try and make it go in easier?" Dad asked Mom.

"I'm soaking wet at the moment."

She wasn't lying.

"Let's try it without the lube and only use it if you can't get it in."

Dad approached her from the rear. I could sense the head of his cock against the shaft of my penis.

My cock was half way inside her love box.

He pushed his cock forward and I felt that he had entered Mom's vagina. As usual, Mom was correct. No lube was needed.

Mom let out a scream. Dad instantly withdrew his cock.

With a concerned tone in his voice he quickly said, "Sorry, Mares. Are you OK, darling? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh, yes, I'm more than OK. I didn't mean to scare you, that was a scream of pleasure. That felt incredible.

"Go ahead, please, put your cock back in."

To everybody's surprise, Mom was able to take both of our cocks in her pussy.

Once back inside, we started to get a rhythm going, like last night. One would go in and one would go out.

Our cocks rubbing together and the tight fit of Mom's vagina made this an extremely pleasurable experience.

Dad let out a few moans and Mom was screaming her head off.

She came twice in a very short period of time.

"I can't believe how good it feels. David, why have we waited so long to do this?"

My father didn't stop his thrusting, "I don't know dear, but this feels amazing.

"I don't think I can hold off any longer, I think that I'm about to cum." He informed us.

He quickened his pace, which in turn increased the stimulation on my cock and now, I was ready to cum.

I could feel the muscles of his penis contracting and relaxing, over and over, pushing the semen along the urethra into my mother's pussy. My father had just shot his load.

I emptied my load, soon after.

I could feel a trickle of liquid running down my testicles and along the crack of my bum. We both withdrew and the trickle became a deluge.

Mom was kind enough to clean it off.

After a little rest, we were back into it. Mom was really getting off with two cocks in her pussy. We had changed positions and now I was inserting my cock into her vagina from the rear. She climaxed again and again and again.

It gave me such a sense of achievement, a sense of gratification, to be able to watch my mother reach her pinnacle of pleasure, multiple times.

It was another memorable night.

Tonight, they didn't have to ask me if I wanted to stay with them. We prepared for sleep and cuddled up. Mom was spooning dad, and I was spooning her.

"Sweet dreams, Mom. I love you," I whispered in her ear just before I drifted away.

*****************************************************************

Something made me wake up. I looked around. Dad was fast asleep, not two feet away from me. The digital clock on the dresser showed 6:28. My peripheral vision caught some movement and I distinctively turned towards it. It was Mom. She was dressed in one of her business suits, ready to go to work.

She saw me and came up to me. She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead and with a whisper she said, "Sweetie, I'm off to work. I don't know how long I'll be. They said a few hours, but Lord knows how long it will take.

"Go back to sleep, my little baby, it's still early."

She gave me another kiss on the forehead and whispered to me again, "You and your father have a good day, today. I'll see you both later." and she was gone.

It felt a little strange being in bed with my father. Just the two of us. It was different when Mom was here, it felt more comfortable. Now I felt a little edgy.

Never the less, I closed my eyes, tried not to think of it and went back to sleep.

I awakened again. 8:32, on the digital clock.

I felt movement through the mattress. I looked around and Dad was in the process of getting out of bed. He was naked. His penis hanging limply over his testicles.

For someone as old as he is, 50 years old, he keeps in good shape. No visible six pack, but still very toned.

"Good morning, Dad," I managed to utter.

"Morning, Paul, your mother's already gone?" He asked me.

"Yeah, she left around 6:30. Didn't know when she'll be back."

"That's about right. She gets called in on the occasional weekend, always for a few hours and she ends up being away all day," he informed me. "It is, what it is."

He was just standing there, talking to me in the nude. Not trying to cover his privates. Not turning around to try and hide them from my view.

I suppose that, what we had participated in together, over the last few nights, standing in the nude was so insignificant and didn't warrant a second thought. I became relaxed with my father's presence and nudity.

"I'm so jealous of you young guys." He jokingly said, as he started to walk towards the en suite. "You've been having a shit load of sex, over the past few days, and you still get a woody in the morning. Oh, to be young again."

I looked down and the duvet cover was like a circus tent. I hadn't realised it, but I had a morning hard on.

I stayed in bed and waited for my hard on to go down. Dad was taking a shower.

At long last, my erection was down. Not fully down, but acceptably, down.

I hoped out of bed just as my father was walking out of the shower. He was drying his hair, and still in the nude.

With a matter-of-fact tone, he asked me, "Paul, you grab a shower and I'll get breakfast started. Rolled oats, fruit and maple syrup, sound good to you?"

We were both standing in the nude, a few feet apart. My hard on was still not completely down. The thing that impressed me was that I didn't give it a second thought. It felt like an everyday occurrence.

"Thanks, Dad. That would be fine. I won't be long."

"I have to say, Paul. You have a very impressive cock. I always thought that your uncle Ted's cock was thick, but yours is in a league of its own.

"Mmmm, obviously it skipped a generation with me." He let out a little giggle, laughing at his own joke.

"Oh, well, you can only work with what you have."

"No, Dad. Yours is very impressive as well. I......."

He cut me off. "It's OK, Paul. I'm not complaining about the size of my cock, son. I've had more mouth, pussy and arse that others won't get in ten lifetimes.

"I was trying to give you a......... Compliment, if that's the right word to use. Fact is, you have a very impressive cock. Simple as that."

He started to dress as I was heading for the shower. Playfully he let out, "At least my old fella, is much the same length as yours. See, all is not lost," and he laughed, again, at his own comment.

Over breakfast he told me that he had to go out until lunchtime.

"If you're not planning anything special for today," he asked me, "Is there a chance that you could help me out in the yard?"

"I'd be glad to. I'll do some study in the morning and you come back, I'll give you a hand."

"Don't worry about lunch, I'll get us a couple of gyros, from that Greek restaurant near the Mall."

"Sounds good to me. Thanks, dad, that would be great."

He left shortly afterwards. I got stuck into my school work and to my delight, I was able to complete a sizeable amount.

As promised, Dad delivered on his gyros promise and then we got stuck into the yard. Pruning was the order of the day.

The afternoon passed quickly. We were a regular father and son who were working in the yard.

"Four o'clock." I heard my father say. "Where did the time go?" he asked himself.

"Paul, let's call it quits. I've just remembered. I've got to make a quick phone call."

He took out his phone and was ready to make his call.

"I'll tell you what. Why don't you get cleaned up and how about, after the phone call............ I show you around the Family-Fuck-Fest Club Room?

"Would you like to see it?" he asked me.

"I would love to see it," I eagerly replied.

"OK, then. Get cleaned up and I'll meet you in the kitchen in about 5 to 10 minutes."

I was looking forward to this. I wanted to see where all the action took place.

Dad came in and we started to make our way down the stairs to his study.

He lifted a metallic cover on the wall to reveal a numeric keypad.

"Double, one. Double, five. Double, nine," Dad showed me the access code.

I wanted to tell him that the pass code was too easy, but I restrained myself. It would be a conversation for another day.

A lock on the door clicked open. My father pushed in the wall panel. The door was part of the wall panel. It opened up to darkness.

My father flicked a number of switches from an electrical panel next to the entrance. LED lights lit up the room.

We walked inside. It looked very much like a gym changing room.

Closest to the main door, were low wooden benches on opposite sides. One side had a large number of coat hangers and the other had open lockers. Near the middle, there was a large area of shelving, neatly stacked with folded towels of different colours and sizes. A large shower was opposite the towel shelving. I counted four shower heads and no barriers between them. At the back wall, four toilet bowls were side by side. No walls, no privacy.

I noticed an enclosed area next to the toilets. I asked my father what it was and he said it was a toilet that offered privacy.

"The only time it gets used is when all the others are occupied, which is very rarely," he added.

Of course, I thought to myself. If you are all fucking each other, why be embarrassed about using a toilet in the open.

There was a door to our right. It had a visible numeric pad fixed beside it.

"Double, three. Double, five. Double, seven," my father said out loud for my benefit.

He gave me a look as to be saying, nice and simple. I ran the numbers through my head.

The office panel, 1-1-5-5-9-9. The inner door, 3-3-5-5-7-7.

A click was heard and my father pushed in the door. It seemed to be a solidly built door.

"The lock stays open for four hours and then it automatically locks. It can be opened from the inside but in case it doesn't," he pointed to the fireman's axe neatly stored by the door.

I stepped into the room. I could instantly make out a number of familiar features. The two benches that formed a 'V' shape were in front of us. I looked at the wall opposite the benches to see if I could find the 'main camera'. There it was, mounted on the wall.

There was also a third bench, behind the other two and they all formed a triangular shape. I could not recollect noticing that bench.

The large bed was on the far wall and there was a two-person shower nearby. Shelving with towels were between the bed and the shower.

The rest of the wall perimeters were lined with three low-back leather sofas, about ten leather seat lounges and a number of bar stools.

I looked at the flooring and it seemed to be some kind of vinyl. Easy to clean up any spillages.

I looked at the ceiling. There were small lights everywhere.

My father started to talk about the technical side of the room. About the lighting and the cameras. 35 cameras in total, able to film every piece of action, from a large number of angles.

"We've put a lot of thought into this room. The technical aspect was a calibration between your uncles and myself and the props and furniture were worked out by all. Everybody in my generation had a say in it. No kids were involved in the family fun at the time of design and planning."

He explained the logistical problems that they faced with the water supply and the sewerage. He was especially fond of the heated floor. "72 Degrees" he informed me with pride.

I'm studying for a Bachelor's Degree in Film Production and the technical aspects were fascinating.

I asked him a number of technical questions and he was always ready with the answer and the reason why it was done one way or another.

"Hello, boys," was heard from the near the door.

It was my uncle Ted, Dad's brother.

As he walked towards where we were standing, he said, "I hope you don't mind. I let myself in. I saw the indicator light that the room was in use, so I came down to check out the action."

He looked around the room. "Well, not much happening here," and he let out a short laugh at his own remark.

We shook hands. "Good to see you, Paul. What are you guys talking about?"

Dad answered, "I'm just telling Paul about the technical aspects of the Triple F, C."

Jokingly I said, "You mean 'The Club Room'?"

Uncle Ted said in disgust, "You're not taking the side of all the other Judases by not calling it by its proper name?"

"The Family Fuck Fest Club, it is a mouthful, Uncle Ted."

"Firstly, you can drop the 'Uncle'. Call me Ted, if you want. Secondly, it can be abbreviated to 'The Triple F, C."

"I'll think about it." I told him.

We continued talking about the technical aspects for a while longer.

As we were talking, Uncle Ted received a text message. He took his phone out of his pocket, checked it and placed it back.

"By, the way," Uncle Ted was ready to change the topic of conversation. "I've heard that you've finally joined our merry little band of family fuckers.

"Welcome aboard, Paul."

I was speechless.

He looked at my father and asked him, "How's it coming along?"

"Mary spent a few days alone with Paul and now we're having some fun as a threesome," my father told his brother.

I was shocked by the ease that they were talking about this topic.

I felt like saying to them, "Guys, I'm right here. I can hear what you're saying."

"Do you think that he's ready for a family gathering?"

"I, do." My father voiced, "But Mary is a little hesitant. She wants to make sure that he's ready.

"She's like a mother hen. She's keeping him under her wing.

"She and Paul have always had this special bond. Probably because he's the youngest of the children." He paused as to be choosing his words for what he wanted to say next.

"Since they've been intimate with each other, I can sense that that bond has become stronger, in and out of the bedroom."

"Maybe he's trying to steal her away from you, Dave." Uncle Ted said with a serious tone.

"I didn't think of that". Dad turned his attention to me. "Should I be worried, Paul?"

"No, Dad. No! It's not like that. I ......."

They both began to laugh, and laugh.

"It's OK, Paul. We're only jerking your chain." My father put me at ease. "I think that it's great, that you have this special bond with your mother.

"It's actually, refreshing to see."

Uncle Ted spoke up, "Back to getting Paul ready for a family gathering. Do you think that a practice run in the Triple F, C would help?"

"I think it would," my father agreed. "Say, no cameras, maybe only a few people, just to get him accustomed to the surroundings."

"Mmmm. Good thinking. So, he won't be shell shocked at the first gathering." Uncle Ted added.

My father nodded his head in agreement.

"We could ask Mary. I'm sure she would be happy to help out."

"Unfortunately," my father said, "She's unavailable for the next few days. Junior, here made sure of that."

I could tell from their voices and their dialogue, that they were setting me up.

The question is, setting me up for what?

"I'm sure we'll find someone who's prepared to help," Uncle Ted mentioned "We could ask Rebecca or Jo. I'm sure they would be more than willing to help out."

"Will I do?" A female voice came from the doorway of the Triple F, C.

I turned around and laid eyes on the most beautiful woman in the world.