Let the Fucking Begin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon realised that it wasn't hard enough.

I pinched harder, but she still wanted more. So, I pinched them with all my might.

"That's it, baby. This is so incredible."

She was moaning, tilting her head back and forward and shaking it from side to side.

"Fuck me harder. Ahhhhh.......... This is so FUCKING good............ Harder, baby............ FUCK ME.......... Don't stop............ I think that I'm about to cum."

I was going at full speed. I don't know how long I can keep this up.

"Please, baby. Please......... don't stop," she begged me.

I kept at it.

"Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me, baby.......... Fuck your mothers arse hole............ Fuck me......... I'm............ I'm............ Cum.........."

Her eyes closed, her body tensed, she clenched her hand to a fistful of my skin and her breathing became slow and shallow.

I stopped, and not a moment too soon. I was spent.

My mother just had an orgasm.

An anal orgasm.

I don't think that's even possible.

Her body collapsed onto mine.

She was now breathing deeply. She raised her face and gave me a kiss. A sensual kiss. Like the ones that we were sharing the previous two days.

"Sweetheart, that was breathtakingly exhilarating. My arse has never been fucked like that before."

A few more deep breaths.

"This is the first time that I have reached an orgasm from anal."

"YES!" she screamed out loud and punched her hands into space. My father and I were both startled by her sudden scream.

"That was one, good, arse fucking," she said with a satisfied look on her face.

"Mares. I think it's the beer can cock, that he's packing." My father informed her.

We all had a little laugh at his comment.

He then asked me if I was OK to continue. I was. I only needed a minute, or so, of rest.

My father laid down beside us, cock pointing to the ceiling. Mom raised herself from my cock. A little popping sound indicated that I was no longer in her arse.

She straddled my father and guided his cock into her pussy.

They had their arms around each other's necks and they were kissing. I was content to just watch them. It was erotic. I could feel the love that they had for each other.

l was lost in my thoughts as my parents were having sex beside me.

"Sweetie." I snapped back to the present by my mom's voice.

"Sorry, Mom," I explained, "I was just admiring you both."

"Oh, baby. That's so sweet.

"Would you like to try fucking me in the arse while your father fucks my pussy?"

"A DP?" I cried out, unable to contain my excitement.

"Yes, a double penetration. Do you feel comfortable in trying it?"

"Oh, yes!" and even before I had finished my reply, I was on my knees behind her.

It was then that I realised that my legs were touching my fathers' legs. I hesitated for a millisecond and then dismissed it. It's like shaking hands, I told myself.

My father handed me the tube of lube.

After applying some lubricant, I placed the tip of my cock against Mom's rear passage. She was pulling her buttocks aside, giving me easy access and a magnificent view of her arse hole. I pushed my cock in, slowly. There was less resistance compared to the previous time. I pushed it all the way in.

This time it felt different. It felt tighter, as though the pressure inside her rectum had somehow increased. Of course, I finally realised, my father had his cock in her pussy.

My father started to move his pelvis and I could feel his penis moving through the thin lining between the vagina and anal passage.

It felt good. More pleasurable.

I started driving my cock in and out of my mother's arse.

I was going in and my father was going out and as one would alter direction, so would the other. We had a good rhythm going.

"Ohh.......... MY.......... FUCKING......... GOD!" Mom yelled out, again. Catching us out by surprise, again.

She seems to yell out a lot.

"I've just died and gone to heaven.

"David, you sure know how to fuck my cunt."

She partially turned her head around and caught my eye, "And, Paul. You sure know how to fuck my arse."

It didn't take long before she reached an orgasm. Followed by another. And, another. Judging from the screaming and moaning, they were all extremely intense. All within 15 minutes.

"Guys............ Please stop for a minute. Just stay inside of me. But, please don't move.

"I've got to regain some composure." She pleaded with us.

"You two.......... Are literally, fucking my brains out."

We all stopped. I would have liked to have seen our reflection in a mirror.

My mother, all of 5'2", in the middle of two guys that are around six foot tall. Her husband under her and her son behind her.

It would be a sight to behold.

My favorite porn video suddenly flashed into my mind. Where the father and son were double penetrating the wife/mother. With all the sex that I have been watching and more importantly, having, of late, I had forgotten all about it.

But here I was. Not watching the video. Not imagining what it would be like.

Right here and now, I had my cock deep inside my mother's arse and my father had his cock buried in her hairy vagina. I was living out my favorite video. How life can change in a few days.

"Paul? Can you feel your father's cock as he's fucking my cunt?" My mother looked behind and asked me.

I love her dirty talking. It makes the whole experience more provocative. As if, fucking your mother's arse, isn't provocative enough.

"Yes, Mom. I can feel it," I replied.

"Do you like the way it feels when your cocks rub against each other?"

"Surprisingly, I do."

I hope this will not make me gay, not, that there's anything wrong with it.

She returned her gaze to my father. "How about you, darling. Can you feel your son's cock as he's fucking my arse?"

"Can, I ever! How could I not. It's so thick."

"Do you like it?" She asked him.

"Oh, yes! It adds another dimension of pleasure," he informed her.

We remained in the same position for a few minutes. My father started to make some small thrusts in my mother's pussy and I followed suite in her arse. Before we knew it, we were at it again.

Even though we were fucking Mom at a nice and relaxed pace, she kept on moaning and screaming out how much she likes to be fucked.

She reached orgasm two more times.

I looked down and I could see my cock going in and out of her arse and could feel my dad's cock as he fucked her pussy. Is this heaven, or is it Iowa?

My favourite video flashed back in my mind. I was living out my fantasy. My father and I were double penetrating my mother.

I suddenly felt that I was ready to shoot my load.

"I'm going to cum, Mom. Shall I cum in your arse?" I thought that I should ask, as I'm not savvy with the protocols of a threesome.

"Yes, please, sweetie. Cum in my arse."

I came in my mother's arse. I will always remember this moment.

"Sweetie, don't pull out too quickly. I want to keep your cum inside of me," she instructed me.

I did as my mother had asked. Only a small amount of cum escaped from her anus.

Without a word been spoken, Mum raised her torso enough to enable my father to take his cock out of her pussy. He then wriggled his way out from underneath and positioned himself behind her.

He placed his cock at the entrance of her anus and pushed it in.

I could see his cock going in and out of my mother's arse and with each stroke, there would be more and more residue of my semen.

It didn't take long and my father also came inside of her. He also pulled out very slowly, trying to keep the white gooey liquid in her bowels.

I noticed that his cock was coated in cum.

My mother turned and laid on her back, ever so carefully, as to not lose a drop of the precious liquid.

She lifted her pelvis towards the ceiling and spread her legs.

My father dropped down between them and placed his mouth just under her arse hole. Mum squeezed some of the cum into his mouth.

With the valuable contents in his mouth, he took them to my mother. She opened her mouth and like a baby bird, eagerly took the liquid from my father. She swallowed it and then they kissed.

OK? This is kinky and very unexpected.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed it. I was aroused by it.

They parted lips and they both looked in my direction.

"I hope that didn't freak you out, Paul," my father said.

"No, not at all. If I am to be truthful, I think it's really kinky, but also very alluring."

"My mother started to speak, "Would you.........."

I didn't wait for her to finish. I was between her legs with my tongue under her arse, waiting for the white liquid to come out. I looked up over her hairy mount to see them both smiling.

I looked back to her anal opening and the cum had started to flow out. I lapped up the ejaculate and went and stood above her face. She had her mouth wide open and by the look in her eyes, I could tell that she wanted to be fed.

I allowed it to flow out of my mouth and into my mothers. She swallowed it and then we kissed.

I could taste traces of my own cum as well as her feces. I could also taste a slightly sweeter substance. I think that would from my father.

We each repeated the retrieval of the cum one more time.

My father then went and knelt near my mother's head. His limp cock close to her face. She took it in her hand and brought it close to her mouth. She began to clean it with her mouth and tongue. She released his cock and with a beckoning finger indicated that I should go to her and get mine cleaned. I did.

Once the cock cleaning was complete, we all cuddled up in the bed. Mom was in the middle and my father and I on each side. There was some light contact between my father and I, but it didn't worry me.

We lay there quietly. Each one to their own thoughts.

Mom broke the silence, "I have to say that this was one of the best fucks that I've had since......... I don't know when.

"From the bottom of my heart, and of course, my pussy and arse, I would like to thank you both." She gave us each a thank you kiss.

We remained cuddled up for a while, probably 20-30 minutes. We talked about what had taken place and about the family fucking.

It was interesting to find out that everybody had different preferences when it came to sex.

Dad, for example, preferred to receive blow jobs more than the penetration of pussy or arse. He would still engage in everything, but that was his fondness.

All the other males were partial to vaginal sex, but they too, would help out with anal. Uncle Barry was the exception. He liked anal.

I informed them that I was biased towards anal and they assured me that during the family fucks, I would be in high demand as all the females have a large appetite for anal sex.

I had to ask, "How about......... Brenda?"

"What about, Brenda, sweetie?" my mother playfully said. "You seem to be asking a lot about your sister."

My father jumped in, "Anything to do with the teenage crush that you had on your sister?"

I could tell that they were enjoying this.

"You knew about it?" I asked, trying to sound shocked.

They both let out a giggle. "Sweetie, it was hard not to notice. There was a period when she would walk past and we could see the bulge in your pants growing. Then you would disappear to your room or the toilet for 10-15 minutes."

Giving a quizzical look to my mother, my father asked her, "I wonder what he was doing for those 10-15 minutes?". They both started to laugh.

"OK. I was wanking off to my sister. There! Are you both happy, now?" I huffed out.

"It's OK, baby. Since she broke up with Zack, she has joined the family fun only a few times. She doesn't come that often, but you never know when she'll be around." My mother continued, "She's been very busy with her classes as well.

Remember, it's her first year as a teacher and those little primary school kids can be a very taxing.

"I'm guessing that you've imagined having sex with your sister?" Mom asked me.

"What do you suppose I was thinking about when I was wanking in the toilet or in my bedroom?" I answered with a rhetorical question.

"No, sweetie, not back then. I meant now. Do you still have a desire to have sex with her?"

"Most definitely, Mom. Most definitely." I surprised myself with my answer. But it was the truth.

Dad changed the topic. He looked at Mom and asked her, "Mary, do you think our boy might be ready for a family get together?"

Mom was more prudent, "Let's not rush it.......... We'll see."

With the talk about Brenda, I had started to become excited. My cock was fully erect and poking into the side of my mother's leg.

My mother moved her leg and grabbed my cock. "I see someone's ready for round two."

"You guys, go ahead. I'll sit this one out." My father said and hoped out of bed.

He must have noticed the concern on my face.

"It's all right, Paul. You go ahead and fuck your mom. I'm more than OK with it." He gave a wink, 'Fuck her good, son."

He then asked me if I would be comfortable if he took some video of the action on his cell phone. For the private collection. I told him that it was fine.

Mom placed her hand on my chest, indicating for me to stay where I was. She retrieved the tube of lubricant and put some on her anal opening and some on my cock.

"This is my favorite position, sweetie. I really get off on this."

She lowered herself onto my cock and her arse swallowed it up.

She was in the reverse cowgirl position.

Mom started to lift and lower her torso. I could feel her arse sliding up and down on my cock.

After a few minutes she stopped and just rested on my groin with my cock fully inside her arse.

She moved her body to one side and turned her head so she could see me.

"This is the same position that your brother was fucking me in the video that you watched. Do you remember?" she asked me.

"Yes, I remember it clearly."

"What were you doing when you were watching Jason fuck my arse?"

"I was wanking myself, thinking how lucky he was, to be fucking our mother." I told her.

"Baby, look where you are now. Do you know where your cock is? What do you want to do?" The expression on her face showed her desire to be fucked.

"I want to fuck you, Mom. I want to fuck your arse."

We started to kiss. It was not a sensual kiss. It was carnal and full of lust.

I grabbed the rear of her thighs and pulled them towards my body, lifting her pelvis upwards. I started to fuck my mother. My cock was going from her anal opening to the far reaches of her bowels. A slow pace at first and then, stroke by stroke increasing the tempo and the lust.

Our kiss ended. We both wanted to concentrate on the fucking.

I noticed my father taking video on his cell phone. He was filming the action between his wife's legs. He was filming his son, fucking his wife in the arse.

"Sweetie, I love how you fuck my arse.

"Fuck me with your thick cock. Fuck me."

I could hear her breathing becoming deeper and faster.

"I love fucking your arse, Mom.

"I love fucking you."

The pace became frantic. My mother was moaning and yelling for me to keep on fucking her. Harder. Faster. Deeper.

We had been at it for some time. Sweat had started to spill out of my pores. I could feel my mother's body tensing up.

"Yesss! ........... Yesss! I'm about to cum, baby. Keep on fucking me."

"Mommy, cum on my cock." I encouraged her.

I haven't called my mother 'mummy' for long time. Not since I was young.

"Yes, baby. Fuck your mummy......... Fuck your mummy's arse......... I'm cumming ............I'm cumming."

I was ready to come as well. "I'm cumming, too, Mom. I'm cumming."

I'm not sure if we came together, but it was certainly very close.

I just laid on the bed, my mother on top of me. We were both drained.

I could feel my cock shrinking. After a while, it popped out by itself.

My mother rolled off of me and lay beside me. We gave each other a smile and then a kiss.

"Guys, that was so hot." It was my father. I had forgotten all about him. "The look on your faces. It was this sublime combination of passion and lust.

He concluded by saying, "That was a fuck to end all fucks."

I laid beside my mom and cuddled into her. Dad cuddled into her other side.

It was mom, again, who broke the silence, after lying quietly on the bed for a while.

"I cannot believe that I had another anal orgasm.

"This!.............. We will have to do again............. Soon. Very soon." She kissed both of us and then we were back to the silence.

"So, Mr eight point one-two-five, how does fucking your mom's arse compare to Freckles?"

"No comparison, Mom. It was great with Freckles, but this is mind blowing. It feels so much more intense. Physically and emotionally."

She gave me a sensual kiss.

"Who's Freckles and what's this eight point one-two-five?" my father asked.

Mom and I had a little chuckle. "I'll explain it to you later, dear."

I could sense that the night was coming to an end. I was in a bit of a dilemma. Do I get up and go to my room, or do I stay the night with my parents?

After such a memorable evening, I didn't want this to end on an awkward note.

"Sweetie," it was Mom who came to the rescue. "You're more than welcome to stay the night with us, or if you don't feel comfortable, you can go to your room."

Dad took over, "Either way, son, we won't think any less of you. It's your choice. Be warned, though, your mother snores."

She poked him in the ribs.

"I would like to stay, if that's OK."

"That would be lovely, sweetie." My mother gave us each a good night kiss and we settled in for the night.

My dad was spooning Mom and she in turn was spooning me.

Just before I fell asleep, Mom whispered into my ear, "Thanks for an unforgettable night, my little one. I love you."

****************************************************************************************

I woke up in my parents' bed. They were already up. After a quick shower, I made my way downstairs. They were both in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Dad, morning, Mom."

"Morning, son," my father looked up from his tablet to greet me and then back to reading the daily news.

"Good morning, sweetie. You're just in time for pancakes." Mom walked over to where I was sitting and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Did you sleep well last night?" she asked me and I replied that I did.

The thing that stood out about breakfast was that it was like any other morning at the breakfast table.

There was no dirty talk, no sexual innuendos, no groping, no kissing, no reminiscing and no bragging about last night's events.

We were all there. We were all participants. We all knew what had transpired.

Now, we simply continue on with our everyday lives and routines.

Mom was going to do some Christmas gift shopping; Dad was going to the auto dealership to get 'a strange knocking sound' checked out and I was planning to hit the books.

It doesn't get more mundane that that.

My parents left after breakfast and I started on a new assignment. An hour into it, my cousin John called and asked me if I could lend a hand at the Church Hall.

They were expecting a larger than usual number of people for the Parish's Christmas lunch and dinner. Adjoining rooms to the hall had to be cleared out and cleaned. More tables and chairs had to be brought in and arranged.

I was there and helping out within the hour. I had texted Mom to let her know where I was and what I was doing.

There were four of us making more room for the extra tables. The other two guys were John's friends. We worked hard and like young guys, we also joked and fooled around. The important thing was that we managed to clear and clean the rooms.

Sometime during the afternoon, as John was passing me, he casually leaned over and in a hushed tone said, "Paul, word on the street is that you've joined the 'Play Group'. Welcome aboard." And he walked away with a chair in his hands.