Let The Games Begin

Story Info
How far can she push him before he breaks free and takes her.
3.3k words
4.28
6.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...part 2 of How Bad Do You Want It

I loved that your cock was still so hard. Tied up in my chair, you couldn't touch me. Oh, but I can touch you, and I'm gonna make your cock ache until you're begging me to fuck you. Or until you figure out how to free yourself. There's a quick release switch there somewhere.

I slipped my skirt to the floor and stood in front of you, naked except my black lace-up thigh high boots. I spread my legs and bent over at the waist to make myself eye level with you. My tits hung between us and if I leaned forward just a little bit, I could brush my nipples against your chest. Nibbling on your lower lip, I could hear your ragged breathing but noticed your eyes were over my shoulder, watching me in the mirror. Looking back, I could see why you were so interested. My swollen, wet pussy was fully exposed to you in the mirror. I clenched my muscles and watched with you as my arousal trickled down my thighs. I climbed onto your lap and nestled myself between your cock and stomach, so your cock rested against my ass. Gripping your face in my hands, I plunged my tongue into your mouth and when you bit my lip, I groaned. I could feel your cock jumping against me and reached back to stroke you a few times. Your hips thrusted upward, trying to impale yourself in my pussy, but I raised myself up so you couldn't quite reach. Of course, this meant my tits were close to your face and you took that opportunity to flick my nipple with your tongue before drawing it into your mouth, sucking hard on it and biting down. The pleasure made me arch my back, shoving my tit harder into your mouth, but the pain from the bite made me cry out

"Fuck!" as I felt a gush of wetness between my legs.

"Please let me touch you. Just uncuff me and I'll make you cum so hard you won't know what day it is." Your breath hissed through your teeth as I nibbled your earlobe. "Please baby, I'm so hard for you."

Climbing off you, I did notice that your cock was pretty hard. It looked so good too, with the thick vein running along the underside, pulsing with each heartbeat, droplets of precum collecting on the tip. I couldn't wait to taste it.

Kneeling between your legs, I wrapped my hands around your cock. It's thick enough that I need both hands. I used my thumb to swirl that precum around the tip, and your head fell back against the chair, your breathing ragged. Stroking up and down, my hands gently twisting, faster and faster until I was afraid you would shatter. Gasping for breath, you growled from deep in your chest and thrusted your hips off the chair. I watched your face, eyes squeezed shut as my hands kept stroking your cock, up and down, faster and faster as you thrusted your cock into my hands hard and harder.

"Come on baby, you're so close. Let me taste you." I whispered as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"Fuck yes!" you cried out. "I'm gonna cum all over your face."

You were thrusting your cock so hard, I wished it was my pussy you were pounding into like that. I was getting so wet and my pussy was pulsing with each thrust. You still hadn't figured out that you could easily free yourself from the cuffs, so I decided it was time for more play. I stopped pumping your cock and stood over you, grinning.

"You're so fucking hot when you're close to cumming, you know that?" I purred in your ear. "You can watch while I cum for you."

Grunting, you struggled against the cuffs and panted for breath. "You bitch. Stop teasing me!"

Dragging a chair across the room, I sat across from you and spread my legs wide, hanging each one over the arms. I was fully aroused, exposing myself to you like this. I sucked my fingers into my mouth, pretending it was your cock. Trailing my hands down my body, I cupped my tits, squeezing and kneading them, rolling my nipples between my fingers, pinching and pulling on them. Going even lower, I spread my pussy open and gathered my wetness on the tip of my finger, spreading it around my clit but not quite touching it yet. I played with myself for several minutes, slowly stroking my fingers up and down my slit while making myself wetter and wetter.

"Your little clit is so hard, Mila. It's begging to be touched. Please let me taste you, let me make you cum."

You were growling and groaning, moaning and pleading with me to let you free, but I was too busy playing with myself to care. Looking right into your eyes, I sunk two fingers deep into my pussy, slowly pumping them out and back in, moaning and gasping for breath.

"Fucking hell, Mila. Just untie me!"

I kept finger fucking myself, then added my other hand to play with my clit, swirling around and around, over and under, anything to provide enough pressure to make myself cum.

"Mila, don't make yourself cum. I want to be the one. Please let me."

I stopped fucking myself and brought my fingers to your lips. Greedily, you sucked them dry and said "You taste so fucking good."

I moved that chair to the other side of the room, your eyes never leaving my body. Standing in front of you again, I whispered seductively

"Are you gonna watch my lips wrap around your cock or are you going to watch my throbbing pussy in the mirror?"

As I ever so excruciatingly slowly lowered my head to your cock, you were looking back and forth to my lips, so close to your cock and the mirror. The view of my swollen, wet pussy made your cock jump.

Slowly I licked from the base of your cock all the way up to the tip, swirling my tongue around and around before swallowing you down my throat. I devoured your cock, bobbing my head up and down, tongue swirling around the head and teasing the slit at the top. When my nipples scraped against the top of your legs, I moaned, vibrating your cock in my throat. Reaching between my legs, I buried 3 fingers deep in my pussy, squeezing you in my throat.

"I want you so much," I said breathlessly before taking your cock down my throat again. You tasted salty and your balls were tightening in my hands as I rolled them around, gently squeezing them.

You kept throwing your head back, but not wanting to miss me playing with myself. Your breath was coming in sharp, audible gasps.

"Please babe, just let me cum!"

"Beg me like a good boy. Tell me how badly you want to cum. Tell me how much your cock aches."

Again I swallowed your cock down my throat, humming to contact my muscles around you again and again. I sucked your cock like it was a straw in a thick milkshake until your legs started to tremble. Looking up at you, I thought I might have seen a tear in your eye.

"Please. Please let me cum." you whimpered. "Let me cum in your throat! Fuck yourself on my cock, anything please!"

I slowed down, making long strokes with my tongue from bottom to top, sucking just the tip into my mouth. I gently squeezed your balls again, rolling them in my hand, before swallowing your cock down my throat again.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Then I just stopped and walked to the bed. You sort of laughed, whimpered, mostly growled deep in your chest. Your cock was throbbing against your stomach and dribbles of precum were leaking down the shaft.

Pulling out one of my dildo vibrators, I pretended I was home alone. Rubbing it up and down my pussy, I teased my clit. Moaning and groaning, pinching and twisting my nipples, I cried out your name.

I spread my legs as wide as I could before sinking the toy deep inside, sucking in my breath and making eye contact with you struggling more and more with those cuffs.

"Your cock is so much bigger than this, I don't think you'll fit in my pussy." I gasped while I fucked myself.

"Oh I'll fit babe. You're gonna take all of me. I'll give it you hard, just like you want. Just come untie me."

I fucked myself faster and harder. I'm a slut for filthy talk.

"Tell me how much you want me. What do you want to do to me?"

"Fucking shit Mila! I want to fuck you! I want to spank your ass until it burns like fire. I want to spank your pussy for teasing me like this and I want to make you drink down all my cum. I want to suck on your clit and tongue fuck you til you're thrashing and screaming, then I'm gonna make you squirt all over my cock while you have the longest and hardest orgasm of your life."

Falling back onto the bed, I furiously fucked myself with the dildo while you talked. when I was so close to cumming, I looked over at you but you were gone, empty cuffs the only thing left. I tried to scramble off the bed but a hand closed around my throat from behind, pulling me against a firm chest. I felt a rock hard cock between my legs and smiled. You found that release switch.

"Did you really think you could tease my cock for hours and then make yourself cum?" you whispered roughly in my ear.

Your other hand gripped my tit, kneading it and rolling the nipple between your fingers. I pressed my back against you, but you squeezed my throat a little tighter, making it just difficult enough to breathe.

"No!" you hissed. "You're done being in control. I want your pussy wrapped around my cock."

You could feel the vibrations in my throat when I groaned and you chuckled.

"You like that huh? You like when I talk dirty, you little slut?"

I nodded, then gasped for air when you let go of my throat. You pushed me forward and pressed my face into the bed, raising my hips and kicking my legs apart.

"Let's see how much you like it." Sliding your finger between the folds of my pussy, you find my clit and start to tap it.

"Goddamn Mila! You're so fucking wet. You are a filthy little slut, aren't you?"

Before I could respond, you smacked your hand against my ass, making me jump and yelp. Then you slid a finger into my pussy, pressing down on my G-spot. I moaned into the sheets and tried to push back onto your finger. I wanted it deeper.

"You've been playing cock-tease for 6 hours Mila. I'm so angry with you, but I also want to fuck you. So you need to be punished." You wrapped my hair around your fist and pulled me back against your chest.

"I'm going to spank you 12 times. Twice for each hour you've teased me, Mila. You're going to take them all and you will not cum. Do you understand?"

Again I nodded my head and you pushed me back down onto the bed. My legs were spread so much I could feel the cool room air on my exposed pussy, making me shiver. You slipped 2 fingers into my pussy this time, slowly pumping in and out until I was distracted with pleasure before you commenced my punishment. Bringing your hand down hard on my ass made me jump and gasp, but you quickly sunk your fingers into me to soothe the pain. You repeated this pattern over and over; spank my ass then finger fuck me a few times before the next one. By number 12, I was screaming into a pillow and the wetness from my pussy was practically running down my stomach.

"My sweet Mila, you did so well. You took your punishment like such a good girl. Would you like to cum now?"

I knew it was a trick but I fell for it anyway. I pleaded with my eyes and licked my lips. I wanted so badly to cum but I couldn't ask for it, not yet.

"Mmmm, I want those pretty lips on my cock right now. Lay on your back but keep those legs spread wide for me."

I did as I was told and you dragged me to the edge of the bed so my head could hang upside down. Standing over me, you gripped the base of your cock and stroked it a few times.

"Look how fucking hard you make me, Mila. My cock hurts! I've never been this hard before. Fuck! All I want to do is bury myself so deep inside your tight little pussy, but you have to be punished. Keep those legs spread wide and take my cock down your throat! Do it!"

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. You slapped your cock against my tongue a few times before slowly pushing it into my mouth and down my throat. We had agreed on some things before hand and I knew what to do if it became too much and I couldn't breathe, but I wanted this. I gripped your ass with both hands and pulled you closer, burying your cock down my throat until my nose touched your balls.

"Fuuuuuuck!" you hissed through clenched teeth before slowly thrusting your hips. Then you reached between my open thighs and spanked my pussy. Not hard, but enough to sting a little. Every time you swatted my pussy, my hips bucked and throat squeezed your cock. You pulled your cock out enough for me to gasp air before plunging back in, all while spanking and fingering my pussy.

"Fuck Mila! Youre so good at sucking my cock."

Your hips were thrusting hard now, and every word from your mouth was angry and aggressive.

"Fuck! (thrust) That's it! (thrust) Take (thrust) my (thrust) cock! (thrust) Fucking slut! (thrust) Goddamn cock tease! (thrust) Yes! (thrust)"

You were really pounding your cock down my throat and your pussy spanks were getting sharper.

"Fuck Mila! I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum!"

One more hard spank on my pussy and his body jerked, his cock pulsating and spasming in my throat. His cum warm and thick, I swallowed him down before tapping his thigh; his cue to let me breathe.

He helped me sit up on the bed while the blood rushed out of my head back to the rest of my body and I panted for air.

"Fucking hell Mila. That was incredible. You're such a good little slut for me. Did you like having your pussy spanked?

"Yes, feel how wet my pussy is because of you. Fuck me sir."

I said, crawling across the bed intending to impale myself on his still hard cock, but he pushed me onto my back and leaned over me.

"Not so fast. Remember I said I wanted to suck your clit and tongue fuck you first?"

I groaned as he kissed me deeply, his tongue fighting with mine. I couldn't wait to feel his mouth on me. Dragging his lips down my throat and over a tit, he sucked a nipple into his mouth and bit down. I screamed and arched my back off the bed. He's between my legs now, holding my hips down and spreading me apart with his fingers. He licks his lips then drags his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top. Over and over, he laps at my pussy but never touches my clit. Now it's me thrusting my hips, trying to ride his face but he just laughs.

"Look at you, such a horny little slut. Trying to fuck yourself on my face. Tell me what you want baby girl. I'll give it to you, just ask me for it."

He says this while flicking his tongue lightly across my clit. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I pull him closer. I can feel him mumbling against my pussy and softly blowing on my clit. It's delicious torture.

He finally breaks me and I'm begging him to eat my pussy. He gives in to my whimpers and silent pleas, sucking my clit into his mouth and finger fucking me with two, then three fingers. Pistoning his fingers in and out and sucking *hard* on my clit, I almost cum. He can feel my pussy clenching his fingers and he asks

"Are you gonna cum for me baby girl? I'll let you come on my face, then I'm gonna fuck you into another one."

Knowing I'm on the edge, he slows his fingers and lessens the pressure on my clit, drawing a frustrated cry from my chest. Giving me a devilish smile, he plunges his tongue into my pussy and pinches my clit between his fingers, alternating between rubbing it, squeezing, tapping and pinching. My body starts to feel hot, starting in my toes and spreading up my legs, over my stomach up to my head. There's pressure building up in my center as I look down and see him watching me.

Tongue and fingers, groans and whimpers. I can feel his teeth scrape my skin, licking and sucking my clit, his face is slick with my arousal. His fingers are curling inside me, tongue lashing. I can hear his voice, soothing but demanding.

"Let it go baby girl. You're right there. Cum for me, you filthy little slut."

My eyes rolled back in my head as my pussy exploded in waves and ripples and spasms. I grasped the sheets in my fists and lay there, gasping for breath. I heard chuckling and looked up to see you standing there, lazily stroking your cock.

"Look at me, Mila. You just came all over me. I've never seen anyone cum that hard before. It was fucking amazing!"

Before I could respond, you flipped me over and sunk your cock into my still throbbing pussy. Pulling me back against your body, wrapping an arm around my waist and your other hand around my throat, you fucked me from behind while cutting off my air. My tits bounced against your arm and I clawed at the hand around my throat. Growling roughly in my ear, you whispered

"You're such a filthy little slut for me, aren't you Mila? Are you going to cum again?"

"Yes, sir. Please can I cum on your cock?"

Groaning your appreciation and squeezing my throat a bit tighter, you command me

"Yes, Mila. Cum on my cock. It'll be so intense if you can't breathe. Cum for me. Feel my thick, hard cock in your tight little pussy. Feel how it throbs for you. Feel it Mila."

My head falls back on your shoulder and you snake your tongue into my mouth.

"Feel my cock Mila. Feel it slide in and out of your pussy. You're so wet, I can feel it dripping from you. Fuck Mila! I'm gonna cum inside you. You ready? I'm gonna cum!"

As you grunted through your release, my body started to tremble. My vision was starting to get blurry and my lungs felt like they were on fire. But my pussy was quivering, pulsing and clenching around your cock. In an explosion of white stars behind my eyelids, I came for you.

"That's it Mila. Cum for me. Fuck, you feel so good cumming on my cock. Your pussy is gripping me so tight, trying to pull me deeper. Fuck yes, Mila. Keep cumming. Oh yea, so fucking good. I love the way your pussy feels. You're such a fucking filthy little slut for me."

I woke up the next morning to find myself dressed in pajamas and tucked into bed. I was so sore, but in all good ways. I noticed a note on my pillow that said

"Mila, call me anytime you want to play."