Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her my son! You're a Bătrân and you have more strength than you know!"

Radu and Churphear screamed almost as one, their anguished cries of sensual agony more animal than human.

Radu roared with effort, pleasure, and pain, desperately trying to contain his light as the demoness's mouth closed over his. He could sense her pull as she tried to rip his light, his very soul, from within him. To break her incredibly hard draw on his light, he shoved her upright, gripped the demoness's massive breasts, and twisted them savagely as he strained to dislodge her from his cock. Harelyra's physical strength was easily a match for his own, and the two combatants screamed with pain, effort, and pleasure as they fought and fucked in equal measure.

Shrieking in erotic agony, Churphear began spasming beneath Doamna as she furiously pounded his cock into her channel. "She's too strong, my mistress! I cannot hold!" he cried, his mouth, eyes, and the slit in the tip of his cock beginning to glow as he slowly lost control over is light.

"Don't feed the huntress bitch!" Harelyra snarled. Churphear's spasms became more violent. "Weakling!" Harelyra spat in disgust.

With another scream, Radu twisted his hips in a final bid for survival, tumbling Harelyra and himself across the table, smearing even more of the spilled delicacies over their bodies. He reared up on strong, heavily muscled arms as he slammed his cock into his foe with desperate intensity.

"I've failed you, my mistress!" Churphear screamed as he released Doamna's furiously rocking ass, flung his thick arms around her back, and cinched her tightly his chest in a final bid to keep the huntress bitch occupied in battle as long as possible, as Harelyra had commanded him.

Doamna's furiously plunging pussy never slowed as the incubus screamed again in the instant that his inner-light exploded from him, his cock filling her pussy with his seed and light as he jerked and spasmed in his death throes. Covering the demon's mouth with her own, she took the incubus's life-giving nourishment, his energy flowing from his open mouth into her hers in a faint beam of golden light as his strong arms crushed her heavy breasts and taut nipples into his powerful chest.

She was only moments from finishing the monster, her hips thrusting feverishly on the incubus's cock as she took his light, his life energy, in a death kiss. Now that the incubus was in his death throes, too weak to overcome her pull on his light, she could soon go to Radu's aid. She continued to fuck the incubus's hard cock as he became the undead beneath her, his flesh turning ashen and mottled as his inner-light was ripped from him by the huntress . Veins and arteries that circulated whatever passed for blood began to appear in web-like outlines across his body as the demon's light faded, but she had to finish him, had to take the very last of his light. If she didn't fully extinguish his inner-light, if she left even the tiniest flicker, the incubus would recover and return with even more power. There could be no half-measures in the Bătrân's battle against evil.

She heard her son's anguished cry of pain and pleasure, and her heart broke. She'd tried to protect Radu, calming his lust for battle and forbidding him from joining the millennial long war between the bloodline of Bătrân and the underworld. He was so young, just now having learned enough control over his light that he could join his father and learn the ways of battle, as she'd learned them, but with her protection, she may have killed him. Radu lacked the most critical element in any war... experience... and in his battle with the succubus, the demoness was exploiting that weakness.

She continued fucking Churphear with desperate intensity. The incubus's light was fading, the demon too weak to stop her taking as she consumed him. If Radu could hold but a moment more she could go to his aid.

Harelyra pulled Radu onto her chest as he cried out. His face twisted with erotic torment as his mouth opened wide in a silent scream and his light beginning to radiate from him. "You have fought well, young warrior, but now it's time for you to rest," she whispered before forcing his lips to hers, sealing their mouths together so none of his precious light escaped her.

With a muffled wail of agony, Radu began to shudder as his cock sprayed his essence into the demoness's pussy. He strained to stop his flow of light, as he'd stopped it twice before, but he was severely weakened and was unable wrest control over his light back from the succubus. His hips lunging and bucking frantically as his cock filled her pussy with his seed and light for the third time, Harelyra ripped his soul from him.

"No!" Doamna screamed as Radu's howled in anguish, his cry of agony and loss as his light was torn from him muffled by their death kiss. "Fight the bitch, Radu! Fight her! You need hold but a moment more!"

-oOo-

After releasing the succubus's undead body into the deep, swift current of a nearby river, Alexandru had returned to the river's shallows where he'd washed himself clean of the mud, shit, dirt, and rotting hay. After redressing in the extra clothes he always carried when on a hunt, he was on his way home from Sighișoara. He moved easily and comfortably with the horse as Dracul—Dragon—trotted in a comfortable, ground covering, gait.

The Sighișoara succubus had been so weak he'd vanquished her quickly and easily. The demoness had quickly realized she was no match for him and tried to flee, but once they began their battle in the decaying barn, it had taken him less than a half-hour to destroy her.

He smiled to himself, imagining Doamna's and Radu's reaction when he told them of the succubus pulling the building down on top of them in her final moments, and of him fucking her final glimmers of light from her while under the pile of rubble.

His heart soared with the thought of his wife and, thus far, only child. Maybe, in another two or three hundred years, after Radu had taken his rightful place among the Bătrân hunters , he and Doamna would have another child. Perhaps a girl this time, someone he could spoil without having to endure the anguish of watching his child suffer the years long agony of the transformation.

He no longer missed being able to walk in the sun, or the ability to enjoy the succulent flavor of a ripe apple or the sharp tang of a glass of wine. He was at peace, but his heart ached for Radu when he sometimes saw his son standing in the shadows of their small castle, looking at their sun lit garden beyond, clearly longing to feel the warm kiss of day on his flesh again. Radu would, in his own time, come to peace with what he could, and could not have, as Alexandru had, but to have a child that didn't have to give up so much would fill him with joy.

The bloodline of Bătrân asked much from its men, but it was necessary. Without the Bătrân the people of Wallachia, of the world, would suffer greatly at the hands of the underworld. It was an oath of protection the Bătrân took seriously, despite the hardships.

Alexandru smiled to himself as the large black horse trotted steadily along. Radu should have ridden with him this evening. The succubus would have been a perfect first match for his son. Radu was nearly ready to begin testing himself, and the taking of a demoness without aide during his first battle would bring glory and fame to his son. Few men, and fewer women, could make that claim. Most Bătrân joined in their first battles only after a more experienced hunter had weakened the demon first.

As Alexandru had done with Doamna, and as his father had done for him, so he'd expected to do with Radu. After Doamna's transformation, and she'd learned how to control her light, they'd hunted incubus's together so she could build her power and endurance. He fucked the demons first, taking a portion of their light to weaken them, before stepping aside to allow his wife to finish them. As she'd gained experience and strength, he weakened them less and less, until she was ready to enter battle with an incubus alone and unaided. Sweaty and exhausted, after more than two hours of intense fucking, she'd emerged from the skirmish victorious and rightfully joined the Bătrân as a huntress. While not as strong as Alexandru, Doamna had become a powerful and impressive huntress in her own right, one who had taken many demons.

He'd harvested the succubus tonight after only a single taking. For him it was a trifle, but for Radu, untested by battle and lacking Alexandru's strength, it would have been a hard-fought brawl that lasted for hours. After defeating the demoness unaided, his son's hard-won victory would have been something both he and Radu could be proud of.

Alexandru smiled to himself in the darkness. While there was no way to judge the strength of a demon until battle was joined, when the succubus had tried to flee before his first taking, he'd known. Radu might be inexperienced, but he could sense the strength within the boy, and he had no doubt his son would have prevailed this night. His smile spread slightly. No... Radu was no longer a boy, but a man, and he would have enjoyed watching his son defeat the succubus whore without aid to join the ranks of the Bătrân hunters after only one battle .

He was still smiling, seeing in his mind's eye how he'd have allowed Radu to run the succubus down when he'd realized the succubus and his son were evenly matched. Because of his son's inexperience, Alexandru was wondering how Radu would have reacted to the barn falling on him while he was fucking the succubus bitch, when a searing pain unlike any he'd felt in his more than five hundred years of life lanced along his nerves before shattering in his head.

Groaning in agony, he leaned over the neck of Dracul to prevent himself from falling from the saddle. It felt like his very soul was being ripped from him. Radu or Doamna is dying, his mind whispered. He groaned again, his anguish rising. No! It can't be! but deep inside he knew it was true. He'd heard others of his blood say they knew the instant their wife, child, mother, or father died. He'd always thought it nothing but grief and shock distorting memories, but he now knew the stories were true.

The pain was fading, and he knew that Radu or Doamna was gone. Forcing himself upright in the saddle he kicked Dracul, urging the horse into a hard gallop. He was still more than an hour from home, but he'd run Dracul until the horse's heart burst.

-oOo-

Doamna strained against the incubus, taking his light as the demon's feverishly lunging hips pounded his iron hard cock into her pussy in his death struggle. Even as she extinguished his light, he held her in a rib creaking embrace, battling to his last in a desperate attempt to, perhaps, capture her light in return to prevent the fate worse than death.

The incubus's light winked out and she released her death kiss. His hips had ceased their frantic thrusting with the very last of his light, leaving his massive cock rammed deep into her pussy and his powerful arms squeezing her to his chest. She struggled to escape, and though the demon didn't resist her attempt, his crushing embrace as he fucked her to his last slowed her.

Nobody knew, precisely, what happened when the last tendrils of light were consumed. To Doamna's knowledge, after a demon took a human in their sleep, no cause of death could ever be discovered. The man or woman simply seemed to stop living. A forceful taking of a human was rare, but when it happened, the cause of death was usually obvious from the damage done to the body.

However, with demons and the Bătrân, falling in battle was a far, far, more terrifying prospect. Bătrân and demon alike grew ashen and still, as if dead, but they weren't truly dead. It took many months, sometimes longer, for the bodies to grow cold and begin returning to the soil, and no amount of effort had ever returned a fallen hunter to life. Even the forced feeding of blood did nothing. Worse still, in the cruelest of fates, a Bătrân couldn't even be killed to end their misery. Despite their death like repose, the hunter's bodies healed with the fantastic power that the magic bestowed upon them, almost as if fate were extracting some callous punishment for the hunter's failure. Only decapitation could hasten the cooling of the body, but the violent, days long thrashing of the dying body and the gasping of the head as it struggled to draw breath was such a ghastly sight few had the stomach for it. No one could possibly know the truth, but all prayed the mind wasn't imprisoned in the body, aware of everything but unable to respond, until the body finally died in slow, agonizing starvation. It didn't matter if the fallen were aware or not, as either case was an equally horrifying thought. Once joined in battle, hunter and demon alike gave their all to ensure it was their enemy who would be trapped in that months long hell, and not themselves.

Finally freeing herself from incubus's embrace and still hard cock, she tumbled to the floor before rushing the few steps to Radu and the demoness bitch that held him. They were still locked in the death kiss, the succubus's claw-like nails plunged deep into the flesh of Radu's back as he furiously fucked her in his death struggle. Doamna grabbed her son, trying to drag him from the demoness's deadly embrace, but the succubus tightened her clasp and wrapped her legs around Radu's ass as he continued feverishly driving his cock into the demoness bitch's pussy even as he grew pale.

"No!" Doamna screamed again, dragging the two tightly wrapped bodies from the table to land with a thud on the stone floor. "Let go of him, you bitch!" she screamed as she pulled frantically on the succubus's arms, groaning with effort as she desperately tried to save her son from the demoness that was destroying him.

Harelyra suddenly relaxed her embrace and Doamna pulled Radu away. With a sobbing moan, she collapsed to the floor, pulling her son's head into her lap as he lay in a heap, his eyes open but unseeing, his face forever twisted into a grimace of pain, effort, and lust. She rocked slowly for a long moment, moaning softly as she caressed his once beautiful face, before she bent low, softly kissed him on his cheek, and then gently lowered his head to the floor.

"Rest now, my son," she murmured before she slowly rose to her feet. Never had she felt such rage and all-consuming hatred. "You've killed my son, you demoness whore," she snarled, her voice low and dangerous.

Doamna turned to the table and picked up the large hunting knife the incubus had produced to carve the duck she'd served to her erstwhile guests, even though nobody at the table could consume the meal. Prolonging the charade, the demons had carved the bird and placed the meat on their plates, along with the rest of the offered food, but after their plates had been filled and they didn't begin eating, the truth of their nature became known. Moments later their battle began as the two old servants fled the room. The blade would be useless for killing the succubus, but she didn't care... the demoness could still feel the pain of the blade plunging into her flesh, and Doamna wanted the succubus bitch to suffer before she trapped her in the living hell of the undead.

"I'm going to kill you for that, as I killed the incubus," she continued after a brief pause, her hatred clear in her tone

Still sweaty from her battle with Radu, Harelyra waved her hand dismissively as she extended her phallus to its full length, her giant cock thrusting at the sky like a defiant fist. "A weakling of little value," she panted. "I have taken the much greater prize."

Where the Bătrân could survive by drinking blood from a human when her kind were unavailable for harvesting, Harelyra, and those like her, could only survive by consuming inner-light. For the denizens of the underworld, humans were nothing more than livestock to be harvested. It had always been that way, and it always would, despite the constant meddling of the Bătrân.

Being a succubus, Harelyra was best suited for harvesting males. After a single touch of exposed flesh, like an incubus could invade a female's dreams, she could do the same to a male. After the touch created the link to their victim, a demon only needed to close to a few hundreds of paces to invade their victim's slumber to feed. While sleeping, a human wouldn't fight a harvesting. A rich harvest from a young and healthy human could sustain a demon for weeks, and the most successful lulled their victims with sweet and pleasant dreams so the human didn't wake and sever the link.

Harvesting humans inner-light while they slept was much easier and less dangerous than taking their light by force. Harvesting a human when they were awake, or of the wrong sex, required direct sexual contact, and humans were such fragile creatures they often died during the harvesting before they were fully consumed. Worse, a forced harvesting often caught the attention of the Bătrân.

A demon couldn't open a portal into a feeding ground protected by another demon. The stronger the demon, the greater area they could hold under their protection, thus forcing lesser demons to return time and again to smaller areas that could be more easily protected by a hunter. Once a demon's presence was discovered, the demon was often so relentlessly harassed by a hunter they were left with the unenviable choice of dying from starvation, harvesting the hunter, or poaching on another demon's feeding ground by opening a portal near the edge of their protected area and sneaking in from the outside.

Poaching was extremely hazardous. If the poacher was caught it was rare that the demons didn't fight to the death, the loser of the battle left stripped of their ability to open a portal or feed, thus guaranteeing their slow, agonizing death. Trying to harvest a Bătrân was nearly as dangerous an endeavor. Unlike a mortal, a Bătrân couldn't be harvested in their sleep, and the hunter could harvest a demon in return during a forced taking. Because of the spell protecting the Bătrân bloodline, many of her kind had fallen to the hunters, as Churphear had fallen to Doamna.

Though feeding at night during dreams was preferred, with effort, all demons could mutate for a time to force harvest whoever was available if the situation required it. Though Harelyra wasn't starving, harvesting Doamna, as she'd harvested Radu, was such a situation.

Over the past four centuries, Alexandru had grown dangerously strong, second only to his father, Mircea, and Harelyra knew if the Bătrân bloodline continued to grow in strength, the hunters would eventually hound her people to extinction.

There was a great division among her people over how to ensure their continued survival. Most wanted things to remain as they were, with incubus and succubus alike slinking around like frightened mice trying to steal a few seeds. A smaller group actually proposed trying to make peace with the murdering hunter bastards.

Harelyra didn't belong to either of those schools of thought, and she wasn't going to continue cowering in fear while the Bătrân slowly eradicated her people. She was one of five likeminded individuals who were going to take charge of their destinies and not wait to be led to slaughter like a sleeping human. With a single, swift, stroke, they were going to stop Mircea, Alexandru, and the Bătrân before they became so powerful they couldn't be stopped. Once their plan was in motion there could be no turning back, and the rest of the underworld would have only two choices... join them in their cause... or perish. Many of her kind would die in the coming war, but Harelyra knew those like her would eventually prevail and wipe the Bătrân from the earth and memory.

123456...9