Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch!" Alexandru snarled as the succubus flung herself away, unable to maintain his grip on her sweat slickened skin.

He scrambled after Harelyra, wanting to resume their fucking before she had time to recover. As she began to turn to face him, he crashed into her, driving her face down onto the concrete ties. She tried to escape again, but he threw himself over her back, wrapping his powerful arm around her throat before locking her in place with his other hand behind her head. He knew he couldn't starve her of breath, so he rammed his cock back into her pussy and began hammering it into her furiously.

"You motherfucker!" Harelyra grunted as her breasts were flattened against the sharp, ragged edge of one of ties and her pussy ground against the unyielding rail as the hunter tried to use his cock to pound her back into the underworld.

They were sweating profusely with their efforts. She tried to twist out of his grip once again, but his hold was too secure and he was too strong for her to break his hold this time. Snarling, she hooked her fingers over a sleeper and began dragging herself, and the hunter bastard riding her ass as he fucked her, to the subway car resting a dozen feet away. Grunting with effort, her breasts, stomach, and legs becoming black with oil and grease, the ties gouging deep cuts in her flesh as it was dragged over the rough edges, she slowly hauled herself toward the abandoned car.

"Fuck! I'm going to come," she rasped as she strained to reach the first rung of the ladder. Though her fingers touched the metal, she couldn't grasp it. "I'm going to fucking come all over your fucking cock!"

"Do it!" he snarled in her ear. "Come on my cock and give me your light."

Hooking her fingers over the next tie, Harelyra dragged herself forward a bit more before flinging her hand out to grab the short ladder hanging on the front corner of the car to give access to the interior from the ground. "Fuck! I'm going to come. You're going to make me come you Bătrân bastard!"

Alexandru released the lock on Harelyra's head and grasped the wrist of the hand gripping the ladder. He'd slowly chased this bitch all the way to the car, fucking her furiously as she dragged herself along, occasionally pausing to adjust his position before power fucking her again. He didn't know why she wanted to grab the ladder, but the fact she wanted to was enough for him to want to prevent it.

Sucking in lungsful of air the instant the hunter relaxed his hold on her throat, she tried to twist out of his grip the moment his hand clamped over her wrist. Wailing with pleasure and effort as he continued to jackhammer his cock into her pussy, she began to turn, but he quickly released her wrist and reestablished his hold on her throat.

The platform was designed for the loading of service cars, so there was a wider gap between the car and the edge of the platform than found in passenger stations to give workers the room needed to secure items to a car. Still gripping the ladder, Harelyra pulled with all her strength, dragging herself into the space between the car and the platform, then drawing herself up as she strained, hand over hand, to haul herself and the hunter up the side of the ladder, trying desperately to get to her feet so she could try to turn and fight.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" the demoness screamed as her wetness exploded from her center to run down his cock and drip off his balls in a stream, her liquid darkening the already grimy concrete.

With a savage jerk, he twisted her head and clamped his lips over hers as he continued fucking her with savage thrusts, ripping her light from her before she quickly stopped the flow.

"Fucking bitch!" Alexandru roared as he clung to her back, pounding into her mercilessly as she continued to struggle to her feet. "I'm coming! Your fucking pussy is making me come!"

He tried to disengage, but his back crashed into the platform and prevented his total escape. Freed from his chokehold, Harelyra immediately spun to face her nemesis, gabbed his cock, and slammed it into her pussy as she drove her hand into his throat, forcing his head backwards and pinning him to the chest high platform wall.

"Fuck my pussy, you Bătrân bastard!" she snarled as she furiously lunged her hips, her own back pressed against the grimy side of the car as her pussy warred with his cock. "Give me your fucking light!"

Alexandru roared as his hands closed around the demoness's throat. Their arms straight, their feet tangled, their muscles and bones straining, they forced their enemy's heads back so that their bodies formed a crude Y with their lunging and thrusting hips forming the vertex.

With a scream more animal than human, the hunter's essence exploded from his cock to fill her pussy, his inner-light glowing from the tip of his fast-plunging cock, gaping mouth, and around the edges of his tightly closed eyes. Their hips never slowing, Harelyra stopped pushing against Alexandru's throat and tried to draw his lips to hers so she could feed on his escaping light. His cock never slowing its fast, plunging strokes, his arms and chest bulged with effort as he continued to shove against her face. Wailing with pleasure and effort, she slowly drew his lips toward hers, but before she could get but the barest taste, he'd wrenched control from her and staunched his flow of light.

With a snarl of frustration, Harelyra lunged back, her back thudding solidly against the subway car as the hunter's massive cock slipped from her pussy. Using speed he couldn't match, she gripped him by his throat and between his legs before tossing him up and away. Screaming with the pain of her fist crushing his balls, he tumbled to a stop on the concrete platform as she leapt from the constricted space between the car and the platform to land beside him.

He lunged at her as she straightened from her landing, and she howled with pain as he crashed into her, wrapping her in his powerful arms while his driving legs rammed her through the partially closed sliding doors of the subway car to land on the floor inside. They tumbled and rolled, their sweat leaving behind smears in the thick dust, each struggling for advantage as they crashed and thudded into the scarred, hard plastic benches and the poles connecting floor to ceiling for passengers to hold while the train was in motion.

"You hunter fuck!" the succubus screamed as she scrambled to her feet, charging the Bătrân as he tumbled upright and set to meet her attack.

They collided with cries of pain and rage, Harelyra's momentum driving Alexandru backwards, their sweat splattering as they slammed into a row of seats with a thudding crash. Harelyra gripped the hunter's cock to hold it erect before she slammed her hips over his, driving him deep into her pussy. Slumping low in the seat so that his ass was hanging off the front edge, his sweat making the plastic slippery, Alexandru planted his feet and began lunging his hips, driving his cock into the demoness's pussy with manic fury. Screaming with effort, hate, lust, and pain, they dueled, Alexandru twisting Harelyra's taut nipples savagely as she raked her strong, sharp, nails over his chest to open long, bloody wounds that immediately healed. They fucked furiously for a long moment, their cries shrill as they tried to destroy the other with pleasure and pain.

"Fuck! I'm going to come again! Your pussy is going to make my cock come again!"

"Do it! Come in my pussy!"

With a roar, Alexandru redoubled his effort, pounding into Harelyra as hard and fast as he could while continuing his savage mauling of her breasts, her nipples hard and jutting in defiance of the pain he was inflicting.

"Fucking demoness bitch! I'm going to come!"

"Fuck!" Harelyra shrieked, the word long and drawn out, her voice staccato from the violence of the hunter's fucking. "Your cock is making my pussy come!"

He tried to dislodge the demoness before he raptured, wanting to deny Harelyra his light, but the succubus wouldn't allow him to escape so easily. As he tried to force her off his cock, she lunged forward, crushing her large, firm breasts into his chest and rocking her hips furiously as her lips closed over his.

He roared into her mouth as he came, his cock pulsing fast and strong as he emptied himself into her while straining to stop his flow of light. She consumed his soul, drinking deeply from him as she fucked him with abandon, the two night creatures locked in muscle twisting effort as the hunter fought to escape the succubus's deadly embrace.

She moaned deeply as he began to overpower her harvest. As he squeezed off his flow of light, their rolls reversed. Now Harelyra struggled to pull back and escape before she raptured while Alexandru held her in the death kiss so he could feed from her. As she stilled her hips, trying to stall her rapture, he took over their fucking, trying to force her into releasing her light by feverishly pounding his cock into her. She strained to escape his death kiss, his plunging cock pushing her ever closer to rapture. With a soft wail, her light exploded from her, their muscles twisting and bulging anew as he consumed her light.

Harelyra was incredibly strong, easily the strongest succubus he'd ever faced, and she was able to again quickly overpower his taking to stop her flow of light. As her light faded from her eyes, mouth, and pussy, he slowed, but didn't stop, his plunging cock. They were gasping for breath, both briefly exhausted from the intensity of their battle, their sweat falling from them like droplets of rain to be captured like a miniature pond in the gently scooped seat.

With a cry of pleasure as his rod slipped from inside her, she threw herself off the hunter's cock to glare at him as her glistening breasts heaved. "You're strong... but not strong enough to defeat me," she panted.

He rose his feet, his big, hard cock pointing at his nemesis like a rapier as sweat rolled down his rapidly pumping chest. "You can't win," he panted with a sneer. "I'm going to kill you, as you killed my wife... and my son."

The succubus smiled, but there was no humor in it. "She was begging for you at the end, begging for you to save her... but you weren't there. You were off fucking with a trifling little thing while leaving your family exposed. If only you'd been there..." she said with mocking sadness.

He glared at the demoness. "I might not have been able to save her... but I will avenge her."

Harelyra licked her lips slowly. "You're going to try," she growled as she crouched slightly, extended her hands toward him and flicked the first two fingers of each hand to call him to her.

He held her cold, malevolent, gaze. Harelyra was so strong he would need to use strategy, in addition to his cock, to defeat her.

They slowly circled each other in the small open space inside the door, each looking for an opening or a weakness they could exploit. With a burst of speed no human could match, not even a Bătrân, the succubus lunged at him, twisted him around, and slammed his back into her chest. Before he could react to prevent it, the demoness had surrounded his throat with her arm while grabbing his cock with her free hand.

With a roar, he drove her backwards to slam her hard against the side of the subway car as she stroked his cock with such speed her hand was a near blur. He pulled away and then slammed her against the wall again, her cry of pain sharp and loud, but her grip on his throat and cock never loosened.

Bellowing with effort, he gripped the arm at his throat with one hand, the muscles in his arm bulging as he strained to pull it from his neck, while reaching behind him with his other hand to ram his fingers into her pussy. They repeatedly cried out as they squirmed and staggered, their muscles standing in stark relief as they grappled with each other.

With a scream of effort and rage, Harelyra powered forward, driving Alexandru ahead of her while holding his cock before him like an arrow in flight until they crashed into the edge of the door. With a shriek that nearly destroyed his throat, Alexandru announced his pain as his cock was driven into the metal side of the car like a spike.

"My fucking cock!" he screamed as he staggered back, his cock badly twisted and deformed, but almost before the echo of his anguish had faded, his manhood had returned to its previous straight hardness. "You fucking bitch!" he snarled as he raced backwards, this time driving Harelyra, forcing her to backpedal before being slammed her into the opposite wall with enough force to shatter the thick, glass window.

"Fuck!" she howled as shards of glass rained down beside her, the shattered bones of her left scapula instantly knitting.

Grunting and gasping, their hands and fingers never still, they pleasured each other as they continued to stumble about the inside of the car, their dripping sweat speckling the dust covered floor before their churning feet erased the small splashes marking their battle.

"Fucking bitch! I'm coming! I can't stop my fucking cock from coming!" Alexandru wailed as thick, glimmering streams of his seed arched over a seat to splatter on another of the car's the windows, his eyes, the tip of his cock, and his mouth glowing with his rapture.

Harelyra tried to twist his head toward hers so she could take his light, but he again lunged backwards. She ricocheted off one of the grab poles, losing her balance in the process. Unable to regain her footing in time, she fell, dragging the hunter down with her. Even as she crashed to the floor, she continued to stroke his cock hard and fast, a last expulsion of his essence erupting from his cock to arch over his shoulder to splatter onto her face. She hadn't been able to rip his light from him, but he'd lost some amount anyway.

Alexandru twisted violently as they thudded to the floor, wailing loudly as he wrenched his cock from Harelyra's crushing grip to tumble away. He lunged at her as she scrambled to rise, knocking her onto her back again. Throwing himself across her, he rammed his cock deep as she screamed with his cock's malicious plunge.

He fucked her violently for a long moment, their cries of effort and lust loud as they fought and fucked in equal measure, hands and nails ripping at flesh as cock and pussy engaged in brutal warfare.

"I'm going to come!" Harelyra wailed. "You fucking Bătrân bastard, you're going to make me come!"

He continued to pound into her, reveling in the succubus's screams of effort and pleasure, saying nothing as he tried to destroy her with his cock.

"I'm fucking coming!" she screamed, her pussy glowing as her nectar sprayed from her center to spread under her in a faintly shimmering pool. Straining with all her might, she struggled to prevent the hunter from taking her in a death kiss, his fast-plunging cock pounding into her mercilessly as she glowed with light.

Covered in smears of dirt, hunter and succubus grappled violently on the dirty floor of the car as the hunter struggled to harvest her and she strained to prevent it, his cock and her pussy refusing to yield or accept defeat. With hard tumble, they came to rest with her on top, his massive cock still inside her as she fucked him fervently. With a roar, he grabbed her hair and hauled her head back, trying to snap her neck or break her back. Trapped between his hard cock and the hands in her hair, the succubus screamed as her back arched impossibly tight. He bared his teeth in effort, the thick muscles of his arms and chest quivering and bulging with effort as he strained to fuck her even as he forced her down ever harder on his steel hard rod. She pawed at the air as she screamed, the nipples of her dirt smeared breasts hard as the soft flesh surrounding them jiggled in waves from the hard, fast impacts of his hips against her ass.

Harelyra's scream became a shriek as her neck twisted to an unnatural angle with a sickening, crunching pop of breaking bones. The sudden twisting of her body loosened his hold just enough that she could tumble away. She lunged to her feet before gripping a pole for balance as she violently twisted and jerked her head to straighten her neck, the shattered bones snapping and cracking as they realigned and instantly fused.

"You fuck!" she snarled as he rolled to her feet.

He smiled at her, but there was no humor in it. "Still think I can't handle you?"

She spat at him, her spittle striking him in the chest before slowly oozing down his body to leave behind a trail in the thin smears of dirt and sweat. "You haven't handled shit because this party is just getting started."

"Then come on, you fucking bitch! You wanted to fuck? Then let's fuck!" he snarled as he attacked.

They slammed together, Alexandru driving her back before they again crashed to the floor. Harelyra kicked out as they fell, her foot connecting with the hunter's crotch to carom him of the ceiling, his shriek of agony loud. She leapt up in pursuit, arriving as he scrambled to his feet. Ignoring the throbbing pain in his balls, he seized the demoness by the arm as she charged in and spun her around, her head connecting with one of the rider support poles with a revibrating thud. With a loud wail of pain, she stumbled away, her once beautiful face revoltingly deformed from the impact. Both knew they couldn't kill the other with violence, but their hatred for their eternal foe drove them with blind rage and a desire to hurt their enemy that knew no limits.

As Harelyra staggered away, the side of her face crushed from the impact with the pole resuming its normal appearance, the hunter turned the demoness's back to him, gripped her throat in his powerful hand, and rammed his cock deep into her pussy. "Now I'm going to fuck you until I take all your light, until you're the undead, when I'll—"

"It's your light that will be taken," she croaked around his restricting grip as he hammered his stone like rod into her channel.

"My cock is going to destroy you."

"Your cock is no match for my pussy."

"We'll see which is stronger," he snarled as he shoved her toward the opened, slightly bent door they'd crashed through more than an hour ago.

He intended to drive her through the door and into the gap between the car and the platform, hoping to smash her head into a pulp against the sharp, steel shrouded edge as they fell so he could power fuck her without contest for the moments it would take her to recover from having her skull crushed, but she grabbed the edge of the doors to halt her plunge.

"Fuck that pussy! Fuck it!" she screamed as he tried to drive her the rest of the way out of the car with the power of his battering hips.

"Fucking bitch! I'll fuck that pussy!"

"Give me that big hard cock! Is that the best you can do! Fuck me harder! Harder, you fucking hunter bastard!"

"Fucking shit!" he growled after a long moment of brutally hard fucking. "I'm going to fucking come! Motherfuck! Your pussy is making me come!"

"Do it!" she wailed, her arms spread behind her like wings as she clung to the doors with desperate strength. "Shoot my pussy full of your come!"

They were silent for a long moment, the only sounds the fast slap of flesh against flesh and the grunts and gasps of their efforts.

"Bitch! I'm coming!"

"Fill my pussy! Fill it and keep fucking it! Fuck all that come out of your cock!" She regretted that in their current position, her tits hanging over the gap between concrete and steel as she clutched the doors, that she couldn't take the hunter's light to supplement her own strength, but there'd be other opportunities to harvest him.

His back arching with his rapture, he roared as his cock pulsed, his light glowing from his eyes, mouth, and cock as his seed sprayed into her womanhood. Bellowing his pleasure, he continued hammering his thick cock into the succubus as his essence dripped from her pussy to splatter on the floor between her feet.

1...456789