Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and those that agreed with her were going to harvest Mircea and Eupraxia, Alexandru's father and mother, Alexandru, Doamna, and Radu in a single, swift strike, cutting off the head of the Bătrân serpent and allowing the body to die. Once the last Bătrân was harvested, her people would rule the world as was their right, and no longer be hunted like animals.

Despite their group being composed of the five most powerful demons in the underworld, they couldn't accomplish their goal alone, so they'd recruited help. As powerful as Mircea and Eupraxia were, they were more than a match for any of their members, but even they couldn't withstand the combined might of two succubi and two incubi.

Harelyra, the most powerful of the five, had been tasked with harvesting Doamna and Radu. As Shyreia lured Alexandru away, she and Churphear would harvest his wife and son, then the demons who survived their initial battles would come together to finish their task by harvesting Alexandru.

Harelyra was willing to sacrifice both Shyreia and Churphear to accomplish her goal. Shyreia was a youngling in awe of Harelyra and unaware of her role in the plot. There was never any doubt Shyreia would fall to Alexandru, though Harelyra hoped Shyreia wouldn't be harvested so quickly that she didn't have time to accomplish her task.

Churphear was an incubus of average strength and much stronger than Shyreia. He too was unaware of his true role, but like Shyreia, he'd been willing, eager even, to join Harelyra's in a double harvesting. While he was considerably weaker than Harelyra, he should have been up to the task of harvesting that huntress bitch Doamna since she was still regaining her strength after her pregnancy fast. He'd furiously battled Doamna to his end, but the huntress, and especially her bastard of a son, had proven more difficult and time consuming to harvest than expected.

Churphear's death hadn't been a complete waste. His hard-fought battle had delayed Doamna enough that Harelyra had been able to harvest Radu without having to fuck both mother and son at the same time, but now she was having to complete what Churphear could not.

"A prize you won't live to tell anyone of," Doamna growled.

A small smile slowly caressed Harelyra's lips as the two sweaty, panting, women glared at each other. "No..." she said slowly. "It is you who will die. As I harvested Alexandru's son, so I will harvest his wife."

Doamna's heart ached over her loss, but she'd use that pain and rage to destroy the demoness bitch standing before her. "It is a hollow boast to crow over the victory of one so young and inexperienced. I think you'll find I'm considerably more difficult to harvest than Radu," she snarled, the threat in her voice unmistakable.

"I certainly hope so. I was rather disappointed with Radu. I was expecting more of a challenge from the son of the great Alexandru."

"Tell me your name, demoness whore, so I might know who I'm about to kill."

"Harelyra," the succubus sneered

"Harelyra," Doamna repeated with a snarl, her chest still heaving with her panting.

With a scream more animal that human, Doamna charged the five steps separating her from the succubus, raising the knife as she attacked to plunge the blade in the succubus who'd killed her son. Harelyra braced to accept her rush, grabbing the wrist of the hand wielding the knife as the two women slammed together. Sweat splattering as their large, firm breasts collided, they tumbled to the hard, stone floor, both shrieking in mutual hate and fury.

Harelyra allowed the knife to plunge downward, directing Doamna's thrust to the side to miss her neck and causing the blade to ring and scrape on the stone floor. Doamna couldn't kill her with the knife, but wounds were still painful, and she needed to end this battle quickly. In Doamna's weakened state, she might have been able to defeat both Doamna and Radu at the same time, but if Alexandru arrived before she finished harvesting Doamna, Harelyra knew she'd have to flee, her task unfinished, or her destruction was certain.

Screaming with rage at her failed knife thrust, Doamna strained to draw the blade back for another attempt as Harelyra viciously thrust her hips, the head of her huge, hard cock searching for her opening. With a shared scream of pleasure, effort, and hatred, the demoness's cock slammed deep into the huntress's pussy.

"Now I'll harvest you," Harelyra hissed into Doamna's sweaty face.

"You're the one that will be taken," the huntress snarled in reply as the two women fucked each other with berserker like fury.

With one hand behind their enemy's head, their fingers tangled in hair, their other hand engaged in a struggle for control over the blade, the two women slammed their hips together with wet slaps of sweaty flesh. Their large breasts heaving as they gasped and panted, their hard nipples engaged in a duel as prolonged and fierce as that of their pussy and cock. The women, grunting and snarling in muscle straining effort, fucked each other furiously, each trying to gain and hold the dominate upper position. Snarling with hate and effort, they tumbled and rolled occasionally, the damp stains their sweaty bodies left behind on the stones as they struggled marking the progression of their battle, but never did their madly thrusting hips slow.

"Fuck!" Harelyra screamed as her need to rapture grew. The whispers of Doamna's slow recovery suggested she shouldn't be this strong after her long fast!

"You're weak!" the huntress sneered down into her enemy's face.

The demoness relaxed her grip on the knife, again allowing the hunter to plunge the blade against the floor with the ring of metal on stone, before twisting her hips to tumble Doamna off her once more. With Doamna's back against the floor, and the knife pinned to the stone, Harelyra fucked the huntress furiously.

"Strong enough to defeat you," the demoness panted. "Your light! It begins to glow!"

Doamna labored to hold her light, the succubus's plunging cock pushing, pushing, pushing her toward rapture. After four takings she'd finished the demon, but she'd gained little additional strength as he'd taken from her twice in return. Because she still wasn't back to full strength, it had taken her longer than normal to overpower his taking and close off the flow of her light, leaving her weakened.

It was too soon after her fast to face two demons, and Harelyra appeared to be a powerful one. Her only hope was that because Harelyra was a succubus, her power was reduced when taking light from another woman. She only had to hold long enough for Alexandru to return!

Doamna wailed, her control over her light slowly being overcome by Harelyra's plunging cock and the demoness's grip on her light. With a burst of ecstasy, her mouth opened and her light began to spill from her. Wailing in rapture, Doamna gripped Harelyra's face, straining to force the succubus's mouth away from her own so to not feed the demoness bitch during a death kiss.

Her hips still plunging furiously, Harelyra tried to draw Doamna's mouth to hers. She was taking some of Doamna's light, but much of it was being wasted as she strained to take the huntress bitch into a death kiss. Shrieking with pleasure and effort, their arms bulging with desperate exertion, the two women tumbled over each other, once, twice, and then a third time as they strained against each other, their teeth bared and eyes hard and full of hate as they cried out in pleasure and effort.

Screaming with effort, Doamna finally closed off her flow of light, wresting control back from Harelyra as the succubus labored to pull her lips to hers to take her into a death kiss. The succubus was incredibly strong, easily the strongest demon she'd ever faced. With another wail of exertion, Doamna threw herself off the demoness bitch's cock, staggering to her feet and stumbling back as she gasped for breath, stunned by the power of the Harelyra's taking.

The succubus lunged after her, slamming the stunned Bătrân against the wall as she rammed her cock back into the huntress's pussy. Doamna had managed to stop the flow of light, this time, but Harelyra could sense the huntress weakening. Doamna's defeat was certain. The only question was, could Harelyra finish her before Alexandru arrived and joined his wife in battle.

The two women fucked each other against the wall for a long moment, their hips lunging and bucking in manic effort, their sweat drenched bodies pressed tightly together, no words spoken as they glared at each other.

"Fucking hunter bitch!" Harelyra cried. "You're going to make me come!"

"Give me your light, you demoness whore!" Doamna sneered as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around Harelyra's rapidly thrusting hips to prevent her escape.

With another wail of erotic anguish, Harelyra heaved Doamna off the wall, trying to withdraw her cock before she raptured. Doamna clung to the succubus like a leach as she jerked and lunged, using her powerful legs to continue fucking the cock buried deep in her pussy. With a scream of effort, Harelyra overpowered Doamna, lifting her from her cock, but Doamna was an experienced warrioress and gave the demoness no relief by gripping the succubus's cock with one hand and stroking it furiously.

"Fucking huntress bitch!" Harelyra shrieked as come exploded from her cock.

The thick streams of essence that arced from her cock to coat their breasts, faces, and hair were illuminated by her light glowing from the slit of her cock, infusing her seed with energy and causing it to briefly glow and sparkle with a golden hue before fading. As before, the two women strained, but this time it was Doamna trying to draw Harelyra's lips to her own so she could feed upon the demoness's light. Quickly leaning back, she threw Harelyra off balance before she lunged back against her chest, their large breasts crushing together as she released the succubus's cock so she could use both her hands to pull Harelyra's mouth to hers.

Doamna drank greedily from Harelyra's inner-light, but before she had little more than a taste, Harelyra had quenched the flow to leave her wanting. With a snarl, Harelyra spun and rushed the dozen steps to the table before she slammed Doamna down, plates and dishes scattering with the woman's impact, rammed her cock deep as she gripped the Bătrân's hips, and began fucking the huntress with savage fury.

"How easily I stopped your harvest," Harelyra sneered down at the sweaty huntress impaled on her cock. "You're no match for me."

Doamna wailed with pleasure. She'd been able to force the demoness to come, but at the expense of her own need. She'd tried to take nourishment from the succubus, to replenish some of her strength, but the demoness was so strong she'd barely fed before Harelyra had stopped the flow.

Her hands flailing as she searched for a weapon, Doamna scattered food and serving trays before one hand closed around a heavy candle holder. With a shriek of pure hatred, she plunged the hot tallow of the candle into Harelyra's chest, her superhuman strength allowing her to plunge the pike supporting the candle into the succubus. Demons don't bleed, but they do feel pain, and Harelyra shrieked as she reared back, Doamna's grip on the holder pulling it from her chest as Harelyra's back arched, jutting her breasts skyward as she cried her anguish to the room.

Doamna attacked again, plunging the makeshift dagger into Harelyra at the base of her fast-plunging cock. Ramming her cock deep with a throat rending scream, the succubus stilled her hips and grabbed Doamna's hands as they gripped the holder to wrench the pike from her cock. With a snarl, she began fucking Doamna even harder as the two women grunted and strained over the makeshift weapon.

Doamna's eyes wild with effort, she strained with every fiber of her being to prevent Harelyra from turning the dagger like point on her. "You fucking demoness bitch!" she screamed after a long moment of muscle twisting effort before she managed to turn the holder aside to slam into the table beside her head. "You're making me come!"

A cruel smile caressed Harelyra's lips as the huntress's eyes, mouth, and pussy began glow. With a snarl of effort and victory, she bent over the prone woman, their hard nipples dimpling soft flesh as their large breasts were compressed between them, and took the Bătrân huntress into a death kiss.

-oOo-

Alexandru screamed as he tumbled from his charging horse, holding desperately to the reins as he fell to prevent Dracul from bolting away. Pain he'd felt only one other time in his life coursed through his body, and it was only his massive strength and near imperviousness to injury that allowed him to hold to the thick leather straps until his weight, pulling heavily on the horse's head, forced the thundering beast to a stop.

After dragging Dracul to a halt, he lay on the ground, the pain that had knocked him from his horse already fading. He lay still as his body quickly healed. Dracul had stopped almost immediately, but not before he'd stepped on Alexandru several times, inflicting additional injuries to those obtained while being dragged along the ground at a full gallop. Groaning, he hauled on the reins as he staggered to his feet. He'd already lost either Radu or Doamna, and he'd felt the life ebbing from the other. Not dead, his mind whispered. Not dead yet.

Dracul's sides were heaving as the horse gasped for breath, his once sleek coat lathered with sweat. Alexandru leaned heavily on the animal, not yet fully recovered from the near death of his wife or son, nor this fall from the horse.

"I have asked much, old friend, but I must ask more," he whispered to his mount as he stumbled to the saddle. With another groan, he heaved himself onto the animal's back. Leaning over the horse's neck, he gave the beast a pat. "I'm sorry old friend," he whispered as he kicked the horse into motion.

Dracul moved off, but despite his repeated urgings, the horse would only trot.

"Yes... perhaps you're right," he murmured.

If he continued to push the horse as hard as he had, Dracul would collapse before he reached home. Even at this slower pace he was traveling faster than he could walk, and even with his incredible stamina, Alexandru was no horse and was much slower over long distances afoot than on the back of Dracul. Better to allow the horse to rest and catch its breath before they sprinted again.

-oOo-

Gasping, Doamna managed, just, to stop Harelyra's taking, but she knew she'd be unable to stop the succubus again. "Alexandru, my love!" she screamed as she reached over her head, clutching her hand as if reaching for her husband's saving grasp. "I need you!" she wailed as the demoness fucking her with brutal power sneered down into her face.

"Your bastard husband can't help you now, you huntress bitch!" Harelyra panted. "I've taking everything from him. His mother, his father, his son, and soon, his wife!"

"No!"

"Yes! With the fall of house Bătrân , the underworld will rule the humans as is our right!"

"He still lives! He'll rain havoc upon you and those like you as never before!"

"He's doomed! Once we complete the harvest of his family, me and mine will gather and harvest him!" Harelyra began to glow as her rapture rose within her, the thought of defeating the Bătrân exciting her.

Doamna, seeing the aura appearing around the demoness's eyes and mouth, gripped Harelyra's ass as she began rocking her hips furiously. "I'm not beaten yet!"

"You fucking huntress bitch! You're going to make me come again!"

Doamna lunged and twisted, falling from the table to land painfully on the stone floor, but she didn't release her grip on Harelyra. The two sweaty, panting women, tumbled and rolled, scattering chairs and remints of food as the succubus fought to escape the huntress's pussy, and the huntress struggled just as fiercely to prevent it.

"You can't escape me!" Doamna screamed as they tumbled again and she came to rest on top of the demoness, their arms locked in a tangle as her hips pounded the succubus's huge, hard cock into her pussy.

With a wail, Harelyra spilled her light as her cock pumped her essence into Doamna's pussy, her hips thrusting madly with her rapture. Doamna clamped her mouth over Harelyra's, wasting none of Harelyra's precious light as they fucked furiously, their large breasts and hard nipples dueling as they writhed and squirmed in erotic battle.

"No!" Doamna wailed as Harelyra again quenched her flow of light. She'd known she wouldn't be able to extract all the demoness's light during this taking, but as before, she'd barely gained any additional strength from the demoness before the succubus succeeded in stopping the flow of light.

"You're weak!" Harelyra snarled as she tossed the hunter from her, Doamna crashing into and overturning a chair. "How easily I stopped your taking. Churphear must have been weaker than I realized to fall to one as weak as you," she sneered as she rose from the floor, walking toward Doamna as the huntress scrambled back and leapt to her feet. "Even young Radu put up more of a fight."

"Even if you harvest me, Alexandru will hunt you down, hunt you all down, and destroy you!" Doamna screamed in defiance.

"Let's see, shall we?"

Doamna turned to run, but demons where fast, far faster than any human, even the Bătrân. Harelyra caught the huntress within steps. With a sneer, she flung the huntress to the floor before leaping across her back. The two women grappled, grunting and snarling with effort as they writhed and squirmed, their sweat slick bodies straining against each other with enough force to easily kill, and perhaps dismember, a normal human.

Doamna grunted hard and deep as Harelyra slammed her cock into her pussy, one of Harelyra arms around the huntress's neck, the hand of the other pressed against the back of her head, forcing her head forward to crush her throat. Doamna couldn't be choked to death, but Harelyra's hold prevented an easy escape.

"I'm going to harvest you," Harelyra whispered in her victim's ear as she pounded her cock into her enemy's pussy. "Then, as I harvest Alexandru, I'm going to tell him it was I who took his wife and son from him so that he will know his failure to stop me was complete."

Doamna didn't answer, couldn't answer, her throat destroyed and unable to draw a breath as Harelyra continued to clamp her arm around her throat while fucking her with ruthless brutality. The huntress reached toward the table with one hand. Perhaps if she could reach the table she could find a weapon. Grimacing with effort, she began dragging herself and Harelyra across the room, the smear of her sweat on the floor marking her slow progress.

Harelyra was impressed with the determination of Doamna to fight to the last, even as she began to spill her light. Moaning deep in her chest, Doamna stopped her slow, laborious struggle across the room as Harelyra twisted her neck violently. The huntress's neck crackled with breaking bone as Harelyra covered the woman's mouth with her own.

She drank deep from Doamna in a death kiss, pulling the hunter's light from her body as Doamna thrust her hips furiously against the floor in her death struggle. For a long moment, the huntress fucked the floor and her cock, but then she was still.

With a huff, Harelyra rose from her defeated foe and glanced around the room. Her assignment was complete, and though Alexandru could arrive at any moment, she wanted to take the time to prepare a surprise for him. She crossed the room and picked up the knife that Doamna had intended to use on her, then with a smile that would have chilled the blood of the devil himself, she left the room in search of the old man and woman.

123456...9