Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After one of his forays for food, the hunter had returned to the cave where he lived like an animal to find her waiting. He'd realized instantly what she was, and not a single word was spoken as they slowly undressed before lunging at each other to join in battle. No words were uttered as they fought, their inarticulate, animal like screams of effort and ecstasy their only sounds. Their cries echoed loud in the small cavern as they rolled and tumbled on the sandy floor, pressed each other against algae slickened walls, or bent the other over sharp, rocky outcroppings as they fucked violently. An hour into their fuck to the undead, they'd knocked the small oil lamp from the rocky ledge that held it, the lamp breaking against an outcropping in its fall. The oil spilled into the sand and ignited, but they paid the licking flames no attention as cock and pussy fought in a war of survival. They were in the back of the cave, furiously fucking in the small, cold stream that provided the hunter water, when the flames died, casting the cave into utter darkness.

During a particularly violent bout of fucking, the hunter had slipped from her grasp and they were reduced to feeling for each other, being careful to make no sound to give away their position. Even though their eyes were enhanced for the darkness of night, their vision required some light, and neither could see the other in the total blackness of the cave. With the first touch of their enemy, they again pounced upon each other while screaming with rage, lust, and pleasure as they resumed their frenzied fucking, the cavern briefly lighting as Harley took the hunter's light.

After his defeat, she'd left the hunter where he lay as the undead, carefully feeling her way along until she could again see the pale moonlight beyond the cave's entrance. Behind her, in the darkness of the cave, the hunter's face remained twisted in effort and ecstasy as his massive, hard, cock jutted defiantly from his loins. He would remain like that, face twisted and cock hard, frozen between life and death, until he died some months in the future. She'd smiled as she breathed deeply, enjoying the cool, night air and her final victory over her sworn enemy, but she couldn't tarry. The sun would rise soon.

Drawing on her will, she opened her portal into the underworld. As her escape from the rising sun slowly formed before her, its waves of energy slightly distorting the view directly behind it, she hoped that Bătrân bastard was aware of every passing second as he lay alone in the absolute darkness until he died. As the portal stabilized, she stepped forward, wondering how a hunter so weak had defeated Mazrel. Mazrel was very nearly her equal in power, but her victory over the hunter had been relatively easy and had taken only a couple of hours. He hadn't taken from her at all, and her second taking had finishing the hunter. Mazrel should have been able to defeat him easily. The portal closed with a faint pop of displaced air, and she wondered no more as she again joined the universe of the underworld.

Since her victory in the cave she'd been alone, a wolf living among the sheep. Now the wolf was hungry again and looking for a particularly plump sheep. Her gaze paused on a dark man sitting alone in the corner of the room, a clear, bubbling beverage on the table in front of him. She smiled as she began working her way toward what appeared to be delicious harvest just waiting for her taking.

-oOo-

"You look like someone that can fuck," a deep but feminine voice said, pulling Alex from his memories.

He looked up, meeting the frank gaze of the dark-haired woman standing before him. She was average in height for a woman, but that was the only thing average about her. She had the body of a porn star and the face of an angel, her dark eyes and sensuous lips conveying a look of slightly amused determination, as if she knew something he didn't. Her large breast appeared to be natural but were unnaturally firm, her legs shapely and well defined, and her exposed stomach showed a faint ripple of muscle.

He held her unwavering gaze for a moment. "I could say the same about you," he replied, his voice neutral and his face giving nothing away.

Harley smiled slightly. She saw no reason to be coy since the man wouldn't last the night. When she came on to most men like this, they often nearly creamed in their pants as they tried to impress her with their bedroom prowess... but not this one. This one didn't feel like he had anything to prove.

"Think you can handle me?"

He still didn't break a smile. "Yes."

Her smile spread slightly. "Want to try to prove it?"

"Here?"

Her smile spread a bit more. "I'm game if you are."

He held her gaze for a long moment. "This is a bit public." He paused for a long moment but then his face hardened as if he'd made a decision about something. "Are you up for a real challenge?"

"Maybe. What's the challenge?"

"A special place I know... a place where we find out who can handle who... without being disturbed."

"Kinky." He didn't move. "Sure. You have a car?"

"Outside."

He still didn't move and her smile spread a tiny bit more. Oh, yes, this is a cocky one. "Show me." He rose, and as he stepped around the table, she stepped in close and gripped his muscular arm. She liked what she felt and hoped he'd last longer than her previous victim. She took his hand and steered it between her legs. "I promise you, this'll be a night you'll think about for the rest of your life," she purred into his ear.

It was unlikely she'd need the link as they were traveling together in his car, but if at some point he managed to escape her, trying to run rather than submit to her harvesting, the link would allow her to easily track him to finish her feeding.

He pulled his hand back with a firm swipe of her pussy before he began towing her to the door. "I think I can say the same for you," he growled in return.

She smiled as he led her outside to a white Buick Enclave. "Not what I was expecting."

Alex was immensely wealthy, his fortune rivalling Bezos, Musk, Gates, and Buffet, but he kept his prosperity well-hidden and out of public view. His Buick was a perfect example. Nobody paid attention to someone driving a Buick, and that allowed him to move about unnoticed.

"It suits me."

He opened the door for the woman, and she slithered inside. He closed the door behind her and walked around to the driver's door.

"I'm Harley, Harley Vulpe," she said, offering her hand.

He wondered if the woman was aware that Vulpe meant 'fox' in the old tongue. He didn't take the offered hand. He didn't like having to do what he was going to do her, and getting friendly with the woman only made the task worse.

"Alex."

"You don't have a last name?"

"Batran," he replied, pronouncing it Ba-Tran like the Americans rather than the correct pronunciation of Buh-Truoon.

"So, Alex, where are you taking me?" she asked as he started the car.

"A place I know, someplace where we can get as loud as we want... and nobody will hear."

"Kinky," she muttered again. "I hope you're not all talk."

"I think you will find I'm much more than just talk."

They drove in relative silence until they reached a narrow, overgrown track weaving its way through the Hollywood Hills. Turning onto the path, Alex followed it a short distance before stopping the Enclave before a large double gate in a tall chain-link fence with coils of barbwire along its top. A 3-foot square sign glowed in the car's headlamps that warned trespassers of dire consequences.

"What's this place," she asked as he opened his door.

"My private place."

While Harley waited in the Buick, he unlocked the heavy padlock and pulled away the beefy chain before shoving the gates wide. He returned to the Buick and pulled through, stopping just past the gates.

"Are we supposed to be here?" she asked as he again opened his door.

"I've... made arrangements. Wait here," he murmured as he stepped out of the car again. He closed the gates and relocked them as they were before returning to the car. She said nothing as he placed the car into gear and continued down the overgrown track, the tall weeds whispering as they caressed the bottom of the vehicle.

Harley was a bold bitch, he'd give her that. Only one other time had his victim come to this place of her own free will. He'd promised the woman not to hurt her, but the implied danger turned her on and making her careless. He did what he had to, what he was forced to, but he derived no pleasure from it. He'd kept his word and the woman hadn't suffered. A couple others had thought they wanted to join him here, intrigued by his challenging offer, but all had changed their mind once they arrived at the locked gates. He'd quickly relieved them of their anxiety.

He needed but a moment of privacy, just enough time for him to transfer his curse with his bite. That often happened in some seedy motel where cash was king and nobody asked questions. After his bite, but before the first tendrils of his family curse began to remake the women, his victims were easily controlled. Within minutes of his bite he only had to make a suggestion and the women obeyed without question, hesitation, or complaint. He allowed them to return home to be seen before leaving to join him a few hours later. Once they were sequestered here, he bit again to drain them of their blood to feed his hunger, killing them before the Bătrân curse could transform them. Most of his victims were women, though he took men when the opportunity presented itself. With men, his bite didn't transfer the curse, so they never fell under his control, but they were no match for his strength and speed. Even though he had to force the men, their blood was just as nourishing, and their blood drained bodies ended up here all the same.

He drove into a massive, arched, concrete portal extending into the flank of a hill, the opening easily large enough to accept all but the largest pieces of construction equipment. A few dozens of yards inside the tunnel were two huge, rusted steel doors. In the center of the right-hand door was a smaller door that was obviously sized for a man. Alex stopped his car before the doors and switched it off. Here the car would remain, out of sight, until he'd satisfied his need.

It was far too late for Harley to try to bolt now, but she seemed perfectly at ease as she opened her door and stepped out. Alex approached the smaller door and opened it with another key, it's dry and rusty hinges complaining loudly as he pulled the door open. Harley stepped into the darkness beyond without hesitation. He forced himself to not smile. The woman was either stupid, fearless, or both, and he wondered how she'd react when he revealed his true nature.

Inside he closed and locked the door. The darkness was absolute, but using his phone for a flashlight, he moved to a large electrical panel and shoved a lever the size of his forearm up to close the circuit. With a loud snap of breakers closing, a string of dirty overhead lights flared to life.

They were standing in a tunnel leading downward to what was once part of the service network that supported the LA Metro Red Line. After the 1994 Northridge earthquake, access to the Red Line from this holding area was blocked by a collapse of the tunnel. It was decided it wasn't worth the expense to dig out the service area, so the extra subway cars, track repair equipment, and other detritus was forever sealed off by millions of pounds of rubble. Now it was an occasional dumping ground for the city of Los Angeles, the area full of abandoned school buses, construction equipment, pieces of metro cars and locomotives, and other junk that had been stored here and then forgotten.

He'd carefully scouted for possible locations to dispose of his victims before selecting Los Angeles as his new home. Until his move to LA, he'd lived in Chicago for more than forty years. He'd been forced to relocate in the late nineties when the mortuary that cremated his victims was raided by the Chicago PD. There was no link to tie him to the illegal disposing of bodies, the crematorium picking up the victims, along with an envelope of cash, at a location he specified with a phone call, but with the raid, he knew his time in Chicago was near its end.

Here he could dispose of his victims' bodies by dumping them into the various warrens created during the collapse without involving others. He provided the rats with a feast, and they repaid him by helping him keep his secret.

Alex led her down the long, wide, gently sloping floor until the tunnel opened into a much larger domed space, and she quickly glanced around at the refuse of modern America. Three yellow school buses, a few railroad cars, various pieces of construction equipment, and other assorted junk littered the space. Everything was coated in a thick layer of dust, though footprints were just visible on the dusty concrete floor. This location was perfect for her needs, and she was certain Alex was either a rapist or a murder. She smiled as she turned to face him. He was going to be in for a hell of shock when he tried to rape or murder her.

"Nice place you've got here," she said, her voice echoing slightly in the large room.

"It has its purpose."

"Are we going to fuck now?" she asked when he said nothing else.

"No."

"No?" she asked, her voice revealing her surprise. "I thought that was why we were here."

Long a protector of humanity, he hated this part of himself, of what his curse forced him to do, but his nature couldn't be denied. He simply wanted to satiate his hunger, dispose of the woman's body, and leave. Extending his feeding incisors, he took the two quick steps to her and plunged his fangs into her carotid.

The woman shrieked with panic as she realized what he was. After his first bite, he could withdraw his fangs and wait for the curse to take her before ordering her to allow him to feed from her at his leisure, but he knew with his first taste of blood his need would soar, and with nobody around to see or hear, he tightened his grip to prevent her escape so he could drink deeply from her as her heart pumped her blood from the artery... except there was no blood.

Harley shoved him away, her eyes wide. The two night creatures stood, staring at each other in shock and disbelief. "Am crezut că v-am ucis pe ultimii dintre voi, ticăloșilor vânători, acum o sută de ani." I thought I'd killed the last of you hunter bastards a hundred years ago. Her eyes widened even more as a realization occurred. "Alex Batran... Alexandru Bătrân... au esti Alexandru Bătrân?" Alex Batran... Alexandru Bătrân... are you Alexandru Bătrân?

Alex retracted his incisors as he smiled. They would not be needed this night. "Eu sunt Alexandru Bătrân... și te voi ucide, așa cum i-am ucis pe toți ceilalți din nea felul tău, așa cum cei ca tine mi-au ucis familia, târfă demonică." I am Alexandru Bătrân... and I'm going to kill you, as I've killed all the others of your kind, as your kind killed my family, you demoness bitch.

"No, not my kind..." she continued in the old tongue, "me. I harvested your family... as I will now harvest you," she sneered as she began stripping away her clothing, lastly stepping out of her heels to expose all her demonic glory.

Alex ripped away his shirt, the fabric parting easily with his massive strength. "You," he growled as his gaze burned into the demoness before him. "I've killed hundreds of your kind... and as I fucked them until they became the undead, I asked if they were the one who killed my wife and son," he snarled as he began toeing out of his shoes and socks before ripping away his pants to expose his huge, engorged cock and thickly muscled torso and limbs. "None were, and I'd feared another Bătrân had taken you. This, perhaps, is why I still live, for until this night, my sworn oath to destroy the one who killed my wife and son was unfulfilled."

This was the hunter bastard that had harvested Mazrel, not the pathetic excuse of a hunter she'd taken in South Africa. She'd sworn to kill the hunter that had harvested Mazrel, and now she was going to fulfill that vow.

"As mine was to kill the last of the Bătrân."

The two stood staring each other, Alexandru's cock hard, Harelyra's pussy flooded, their hearts racing and chest heaving as they prepared to engage in primal combat once more.

"Tell me your true name, you demoness bitch," Alexandru growled, his head lowered like a bull, his eyes narrowed with hate and rage as he glared at the succubus from under his brows.

"Harelyra," she sneered in reply.

"You're going to die for what you've done, you demoness cunt!" he snarled, slipping out of the old tongue and back into English for its richer lexicon of slurs and curses.

"No hunter is my match. It is you who is going to die, you hunter bitch!" Harelyra sneered in kind.

"To the undead, then," he growled.

"To the undead," she agreed.

"Then, you whore slut, let this be our final battlefield!" he growled as he rushed the succubus.

Harelyra snarled with rage as the impact of the hunter's thick, muscular body slamming into her drove her backward and off the platform that extended from the sloping tunnel. They landed across the tracks below among the scattered detritus of extra wheels and axles at rest on the rails, a large, empty electrical box liberally stenciled with bright warnings of electrocution, a rusty, gravity flow fuel tank tipped on its side with its spindly legs extending from it like a dead insect, a punctured fire extinguisher, and other forgotten litter. The succubus's cry of anger turned into a shriek of agony as she landed across one of the steel tracks, the rail snapping her spine as Alexandru landed heavily on her chest. Screaming with a rage like he'd never felt before, he rammed his diamond hard cock into the demoness's pussy and began fucking her with manic intensity during the few seconds it took for her body to heal.

The bones in the succubus's back knitted almost instantly, and with a scream of her own, she twisted, dumping the hunter off her onto the dusty, oil-stained concrete between the rails. She twisted with him before ramming his huge, iron hard cock back into her pussy and began lunging her hips furiously.

"Your cock is no match for my pussy!" she snarled. "I've fucked to the undead more powerful hunters than you!"

"As I have demons!" he sneered in return, ignoring the knife-like edges of the concrete sleepers and crampon bolts cutting into back and ass as his world focused down to his cock and the succubus's pussy.

Grunting and snarling with effort and ecstasy, the hunter's massive cock stretching the succubus's tight pussy, they fucked with reckless intensity, Harelyra's huge breasts squashed against Alexandru's muscled chest as they sneered into each other's faces, their powerful arms wrapped around their opponent as they hauled on each other with superhuman strength to prevent their enemy's escape.

"You fucking bastard! I'm going to come! Your fucking cock is making me come!" the succubus wailed after many long moments of brutal fucking, the hunter's powerful tug on her light and massive cock pounding into her pussy threatening to drive her into ecstasy.

"Give me your light you demoness whore!"

With a wail, Harelyra began to struggle, trying to prevent the rapture that was threatening to overwhelm her. With only moments to spare, she was able to break the hunter's crushing embrace and fling herself off his shaft to tumble to her back. The Bătrân was incredibly powerful and was without question the strongest hunter she'd ever faced. He'd almost fucked her into giving up her light even though she was in the dominate, top position, something no hunter had ever done before. Had he been in the dominate position, she'd never been able to escape his plunging cock in time to prevent herself from spilling her inner-light.

1...34567...9