Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She howled her rapture as he held her face under the viscous liquid filling their prison. Her hands flailing in desperation, she seized Alexandru's head as his eyes and mouth began to glow, hauling him down to crush him against her chest, his plunge causing more liquid to roll over the edge of the box to splash on the floor. He didn't resist her pull as he settled against her breasts, allowing her to drag him lower as she pulled his lips to hers. Holding the succubus crushingly tight, their mouths closing over each other's as his cock battered her pussy, they took their enemy's light even as their own was taken. Wailing into their enemy's mouth as they raptured, they fucked with savage brutality, their need for final victory over their enemy their sole reason to exist.

With one hand tightly gripping the back of the hunter's powerful neck, Harelyra continued to draw his muscular chest against her full, firm breasts and hard nipples while her free hand searched frantically for the lid, finally grasping the metal in the same place she had over a century before. Though Alexandru realized what the succubus was attempting to do, he did nothing prevent it, thinking only of victory as his cock slowly vanquished her pussy.

Hunter and demoness wailed with one voice as mouths, eyes, pussy, and cock began to glow again, their light passing between them to feed their enemy as they were fed in return. Their mouths still locked together in their death kiss, the demoness pulled the lid tightly shut with a sharp click, again sealing them in their prison of lust so the hunter couldn't escape his fate as her pussy gradually defeated his cock.

After more than a century of desperate, sadistic, barbarous, inescapable fucking, they'd been driven mad by the relentless battle between cock and pussy and their near continuous rapturing. Unwilling to accept defeat or withdraw from their final battlefield, alone in their tiny, dark world, their bodies drenched with come, they relished the continued war between hard hunter cock and tight succubus pussy... the victor of their final battle not yet decided.

1...456789