Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You motherfucker! I'm going to come! My pussy is going to come on your cock!"

"Do it! Come you fucking demoness bitch! Come and give me your light!"

"Shit! Fuck!" she screamed as her nectar splashed onto the floor to mix with his seed, her light glowing as she wailed in rapture.

Alexandru released the succubus's hip with one hand and grabbed Harelyra's hair to twist her face toward his. He tried to take her in a death kiss, but she twisted away, their sudden change in position causing her to lose her grip and fall from of the car.

The hunter screamed as his back impacted the edge of the platform before tumbling into the gap with Harelyra. He jerked his shoulder to realign the broken bone, the broad, flat expanse of his scapula fusing just as the demoness fell onto him. Grunting, squirming, and writhing between the car and the cliff of concrete as they battled for the top position, she managed to force him to his back long enough to grab his cock and ram it into her pussy.

With a roar, he grabbed her hips to slam her down over his rod before seizing succubus's head and pulled her down, crushing her mammoth breasts into his chest as he planted his feet against the edge of a sleeper and began driving his cock into her with power and speed no human could match. Their teeth bared in fury, they snarled at each other as cock and pussy warred in a sadistic battle of destruction.

With a vicious twist, Harelyra rolled, holding the hunter to her chest as they bounced over the rail to lay under the railcar. Her sudden move caught him off guard as she was giving up the dominate position, but as they settled to a stop, he understood her tactic.

With a scream, Harelyra shoved Alexandru up as hard as she could, driving the back of his neck into a structural beam of the car, the bones of his spine snapping under the impact.

Alexandru screamed in pain as the demoness continued to grind his neck against the steel girder, her eyes cold and her teeth bared in an evil snarl. His hips still lunging furiously, he gripped the demoness's wrists, the muscles of his chest and arms bulging and quivering with effort, as he slowly began to overpower her.

"Fuck!" he snarled as her hands slipped away and he collapsed over her chest.

Wrapping each other in another crushing embrace, they rolled again, growling and snarling as their furiously lunging hips thudded and banged against the thick steel axle of car's truck as they forcefully wedged themselves between it and the oil-stained concrete of the roadbed.

The succubus's hips thrusting madly, they fucked furiously for a long moment as they tried to destroy each other with fists and claws, cock and pussy, so tightly squeezed between the axel and ground they couldn't easily escape. With the hunter's hands tightly gripping her throat, Harelyra seized his wrists and strained to drag herself off the hunter's chest, her sweaty flesh lubricating the axle enough to allow her to slip free.

Snarling with frustration at the demoness's escape, the hunter lunged for his prey, tackling her before she could escape the confines of the subway car's bogie. Flipping her to her back, he rammed his cock deep before fucking her as hard as he could. Surrounded by an unbreakable steel cage, but with more room to move than when crushed under the axle, their combat became even more horrific and violent as they fucked and fought with manic fury. Screaming and howling in pain and pleasure, they clawed at each other, ripping flesh on their chests and backs as they battled between the two thick axles of the car's truck.

"You fucking succubus bitch!" Alexandru roared as the wounds just inflicted on his chest closed.

"Motherfucking hunter bastard!" Harelyra screamed as the hunter's strong fingers dug deep into the tender mounds of her breasts.

"Fuck my cock! Fuck it with your pussy until you give me your light!"

"Batter my fucking pussy walls until that giant cock comes!"

With a sneer of pure hatred, Alexandru twisted again, dragging Harelyra over his chest to again pin themselves between the hard concrete and the equally solid steel of the truck's axle. With a roar of effort and lust, Alexandru forced his hips high while simultaneously shoving with all his might against her shoulders, his every muscle straining as he bent the succubus's back tight, then tighter still, against the unbending steel of the axle as he labored to wrap her around the rusty metal.

"You fucker! I'm coming!" Harelyra wailed, the incredibly deepness of the hunter's massive cock and her desperate, muscle twisting effort to escape his grip triggering her rapture.

His muscles quaking with effort, Alexandru waited until the demoness began to glow before relaxing, allowing her to fall across his chest as he pulled her into a death kiss. As she spilled her light, Harelyra began plunging her hips, trying to drive the hunter bastard into rapture while simultaneously straining to stop her flow of light.

When it became clear, he wasn't going to come, she thrashed and wriggled, trying to free herself from his embrace and the confining steel of the axle. They slipped from under the axle as they rolled over, then over again, their sweat drenched bodies becoming even more smeared with clinging grease and grimy oil as they squirmed and writhed their way through the viscous puddles or crashed and scraped against the filthy undercarriage of the car.

"I'm going to come!" Alexandru wailed as they tumbled again, rolling from under the front of the car, almost back to where they'd first started their battle hours ago. "You fucking bitch! You're going to make me come!"

"Do it! Give me your light!" she snarled as she shoved him up to smash his head brutally hard against the car's coupler. With him briefly stunned by the impact, she was able to jerk him down, crushing him into her chest and closing her lips over his before he could recover enough to resist her.

His fractured skull healed, he wailed into the demoness's mouth as Harelyra tried to rip his soul from his body while he held desperately to his light, battling his need to rapture so to not feed his enemy. His hips still driving his cock into her pussy with ruthless intent, he strained to escape her embrace, heaving himself up on strong arms, lifting her shoulders from the concrete as she clung to him like a limpet. Desperately, he slammed her back to the ground, his cock plunging and thrusting into her with his efforts to escape before he gripped her head and tried to rip her mouth from his.

The succubus screamed in effort and frustration as the hunter slowly overpowered her embrace, his lips leaving hers as his own cry of effort joined hers, their muscles jutting and bulging with effort as they strained against each other, his cock lunging and grinding with his efforts.

With a loud cry of supreme effort, he denied her his light by escaping her deadly embrace and tumbling away before he raptured. They rolled away from each other, but as his escape left him partially under the subway car, he was slightly slower getting to his feet.

As the hunter bastard stood, the demoness seized the large electrical box. Its lid was open and the folded metal lip that allowed the door to seal the interior against dirt and water made for an excellent grip. With a grunt, she dragged the heavy, coffin like box to her as she spun, whirling the thick steel rectangle from her extended arms like a bludgeon.

Alexandru screamed with pain as the box connected solidly with his ribs, the door acting like a scythe to cut deep into his chest as he was flung back to crash against the vertical face of the platform with bone shattering force. Harelyra spun again, this time releasing the box so that it whirled toward him like a cudgel. He bellowed again as he tried to bat the box away, breaking both his arms and rebreaking his ribs just as they'd finished knitting.

With a shriek of pure hatred, Harelyra charged her enemy, wanting to hurt him again, and again, and never stop. With a snarl of his own, Alexandru let her come, his desire to destroy the demoness bitch keeping his cock hard and ready for fucking. They kicked out at each other in the same moment, feet crashing into cock and pussy with crippling power. Their shrieks of agony echoed loudly in the cavernous room as pelvises shattered from the impacts.

Harelyra flew back from Alexandru's kick before landing in a tumbling roll while Alexandru bounced hard off the low wall behind him. Both of the night creatures were stunned by the power of their kicks, but quickly recovered as damaged bones quickly healed and pain faded. An instant later, Harelyra charged again. Alexandru, the more injured of the two, was still recovering as the succubus came at him. Rather than lashing out, he grabbed her and heaved her up and over his head before releasing her. She landed in skidding, sliding roll on the floor of the platform. His injuries healed, he spun and leapt onto the platform with the demoness so to not cede to her the higher ground.

She scrambled to her feet as the hunter bounded from the tracks, his massive cock pointing at her like a weapon. With mutual screams of hatred, they charged each other, their bodies crashing together in a spray of sweat. Grunting snarling as they heaved against each other, their sweat soaked flesh making them difficult to hold, they tried to wrestle their opponent to the ground so they could fuck them from the dominate, upper, position.

With a loud bark of frustration and pain, Alexandru's foot slipped on a sweaty patch of concrete, causing his left kneed to crash heavily to the hard surface. Taking advantage of the hunter's sudden weakness, the succubus twisted with all her strength, driving her enemy the rest of the way to the floor so that he landed on his back. Before he could recover, Harelyra braced and drove her knee with crushing force into the hunter's balls.

He shrieked in pain as the succubus bitch kneed him in the nuts, but he overrode his body's desire to clasp his injured manhood and grabbed her by her ribs before hauling her over his body to place her pussy at his lips and cinch her down tight, his arms wrapping around her back just above her hips.

The succubus wailed as the hunter's lips and tongue began snapping and probing. She knew from her many battles he'd managed to turn the tables on her. His wickedly skillful lips and tongue were edging her toward a rapture and the spilling of her precious light, allowing him to feed from her pussy while preventing her from sucking his cock to do the same in return.

Wailing with pleasure, unable to still her hips, she began thrusting fervently, slamming her pussy hard into his face as she twisted and jerked in a desperate attempt to escape his grasp. With another wail of effort and pleasure, she twisted with all her strength, rolling them over so that she was on her back and he was laying on his stomach, his massive cock still out of her reach as his thickly muscled body pressed it against the floor.

Sneering with pleasure and effort, she gripped his hair and tried to force his lips from pussy. He snarled in pain before changing his grip, trying to wrap his thick arms around her thighs to keep his mouth firmly against her pussy. In the instant he relaxed his embrace she lunged away.

Despite his best effort, she was too strong to hold and slipped from his grasp. She tried to twist away, but his hand flashed out to clasp one of her ankles to prevent her total escape. She fell to her knees before rolling to her ass to kick at him. He took the blow on his shoulder, his collar bone snaping with the impact, but he held doggedly to her, quickly dragging her closer before she could kick him again.

With a snarl, she twisted again, trying to bolt, and he rolled with her. He tried to continue the roll as he pulled her pussy to his lips again, but she suddenly stopped fighting to escape and lunged toward him instead. He bellowed with pain and pleasure as the succubus's teeth scaped over the taut skin of his cock as it disappeared into her mouth.

Before she could sever his manhood with her teeth, he forced them roll, ramming the full length of his massive cock into her mouth as they tumbled. The instant they came to rest, her head pinned to the concrete floor by his cock, he began pounding his member deep into her throat, each brutal thrust like a fist to her jaw. She could taste the blood from his cock as her teeth ripped at the flesh, but he was fucking her throat with such fury every time she attempted to close her jaws, his hips would slam into her face to force them open.

With his cock in her mouth, Alexandru knew he had only moments before she'd manage to bite through his cock. His manhood would grow back in less than a minute, as it had several times before, but the pain of it being severed was crippling. Worse, the demoness bitch undoubtedly knew that as his cock was regrowing, his shaft would be exceptionally sensitive. While he was still reeling from the pain of her bite, an experienced succubus, as Harelyra clearly was, would ram his reforming cock into her pussy, and as he grew back to his full size inside her, she'd fuck a rapture out of him. It was devastating attack that had nearly cost him his life on two occasions in the past.

He drove his fist into the demoness's pussy with as much force as he could muster from his awkward position to buy him the precious moments he needed to escape Harelyra's trap. As the demoness howled around his cock with pain, he threw himself away, jerking his manhood from the succubus's mouth just as her teeth snapped shut, missing the tip of his cock by less than a millimeter. They scrambled to their feet before turning to face each other. Behind the succubus was an open electrical panel with huge bars and breakers inside. It had to be the panel box that controlled the high-voltage rail that powered the subway. He knew the only way to kill the succubus was to take her light, but if the box was energized, perhaps he could use that to his advantage in some way. With a roar of pure hate, he charged her, the cuts and scrapes on his rock-hard cock already healed.

She braced to accept his charge. As they slammed together, she tried to take him to the ground again, but he'd expected that and picked her up to clasp her tightly to his chest before she could throw off his balance. He continued to drive her backwards to crash into the open electrical box like the one she'd tried to use to crush his chest. His forearm against her throat, his hips lunging furiously, his cock found her opening and slammed deep as she wrapped him in her arms and legs to hold him close. It was unfortunate the box didn't have power, but then he saw the large lever on the side of the cabinet.

"You can't win," she grunted as he fucked her hard and deep, the thick, sharp-edged components in the electrical box digging painfully into her back.

He sneered into her face. "I don't have to win," he panted. "You only have to lose!"

With his final word, he removed his arm from her throat and pulled the heavy handle on the side of the box. He tried to throw himself clear while shoving her against the electrical busses, but with her clinging to him, he wasn't quick enough.

600 volts arced through their bodies as they screamed in jittering agony. Harelyra's pussy began spasming, milking his cock furiously as his manhood throbbed, his essence spraying deep into her pussy in powerful jets. Soon their screams fell silent, their heads thrown back, their chests frozen in muscle seizing effort, unable to draw a breath... and still they came.

Light spilled from them as they twisted and jerked in a long, continuous, rapture as current continued flowing through their bodies. With supreme effort, Alexandru forced his body to respond as he slowly reached for Harelyra's head. Realizing what the hunter was attempting to do, Harelyra reacted in kind, and gradually wrapped her hands in Alexandru's hair. As Alexandru's essence mixed with her nectar to form a spreading puddle in the bottom of the electrical box, they slowly, painfully, drew their mouths to each other.

They stood, the pool of essence and nectar at their feet growing larger as their bodies jerked and twisted, their juddering muscles furiously ramming cock into pussy as flesh burned and sparks arced. Unable to disengage, their bodies gave their all to repair the damage being done to them as ecstasy and agony mingled and became one. Finally, with the fortunate combined twisting lunge of muscles in both their bodies, contact with the circuit was finally broken.

Suddenly released from their electrified prison, Alexandru stumbled back and crashed to his back, pulling Harelyra down on top of him. They lay still for a long moment, the hunter's cock still inside the succubus's pussy as come and nectar continued to dribble from inside her.

"Fuck," Harelyra groaned as she slowly began thrusting her hips, trying to gain any advantage before the hunter could recover.

He hadn't known what to except when he threw the switch, but the massive current flowing through their bodies had caused them to rapture continuously as nerves were scrambled and muscles spasmed. Despite the many long agonizing moments of pleasure and pain, neither had gained any advantage in their erotic battle. It was now clear there was no shortcut in the war between the Bătrân and the demons, and he'd have to defeat Harelyra as he'd defeated every incubus and succubus he'd faced since he was old enough to engage them in battle.

With a slow twist of his hips, he dumped the succubus to the platform as he began ramming his cock into her, slowly at first but harder and faster as he recovered from his electrocution. "Why can't you fucking die?" he snarled.

"Because your cock is too weak to defeat my pussy... proven by you resorting to treachery," she growled in reply.

"You're strong," he panted as he continued pounding his shaft into her, "but I'm stronger."

"I'm going to fuck you until you're the undead... just as I did to your son... and your wife."

Rage flared anew inside him and he began fucking her even more violently. He'd lived for this moment, to face this very demoness in battle, and he wouldn't falter until she was undead. An evil smile crossed his lips. Like the incubus he'd dumped into the Thames, he hoped during her undead state she was aware of everything happening to her, that she'd feel every bite as the rats tore at her flesh hour after hour, day after day, and month after month, her body healing so there'd always be plenty of food for the rodents, until she finally died.

"I'm going to enjoy thinking about the rats growing fat off you, you fucking demoness whore," he sneered.

Both fully recovered from their ordeal, they changed positions again, then again, fucking each other with reckless abandon as they grunted and strained, occasionally wailing with pleasure as one or the other nearly forced their enemy into rapture.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" Alexandru snarled as Harelyra bounced furiously on his cock. "Your fucking pussy is going to make my cock come!"

"Do it," she panted as she began thrusting even harder. "Come in my pussy and give me your light."

"Fucking bitch! I can't fucking hold it!"

"Give it to me! Give me your light!"

"No!" he roared as reached up, grasped her behind the head, and pulled her tight to his chest as he twisted hard, wanting to regain the top position so he controlled their fucking and could fight off his rising rapture.

The succubus tried to prevent him from turning, but he'd caught her off-guard by rolling toward the edge of the platform, rather than away from it as she'd expected. They'd been fucking furiously for more than two hours since he'd tried to electrocute her, and this was the first sign he'd given that he was faltering and approaching his rapture. Not wanting to lose the initiative, she twisted as he came to rest on top, tumbling them over again to stop at the edge of the platform.

1...456789