Let This Be Our Final Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he bellowed. "I'm going to come!"

He tried to dislodge her, but because she clearly expected him to try and throw her off his cock, and as there was only one way he could go without rolling off the platform, she braced against him and prevented him from pitching her off. He again tried to free his cock from her furiously thrusting pussy, but with her leaning heavily on his shoulders, her weight and strength preventing him from turning.

"Bitch! You're going to make me come!" he snarled as he slid his hand between them and pressed his finger into her wetness in a desperate attempt to turn the tide of battle.

"Fuck!" she screamed. He was pressing right on her clit. Her furiously thrusting hips was causing his finger to brutalize her clit and the friction was going to make her come... but to stop now would allow the hunter to recover as well. "Fucking hunter bastard! I'm going to come! Your cock and finger are going to make me come!"

He wailed, an animal like scream as he fought his need to rapture. "Fucking bitch! Fucking demoness bitch!"

"Give me your light!" she demanded. "Give it to me!"

"I'm fucking coming!" he screamed as he lunged up with his hips.

"Fuck!" Harelyra screamed as her rapture inched closer, the demoness pumping her hips furiously as she fell forward onto his chest and clamped her mouth over his in a death kiss.

He exploded into her, his cock pulsing hard as he pumped his essence into her. Wailing into her mouth, he struggled to break her kiss as she ripped his light from him, her hips never slowing as she continued to fuck him with extreme aggression.

Straining to end his flow of light, Alexandru twisted hard to the left, tumbling them from the platform to the tracks below. Harelyra screamed into his mouth as the sharp steel edge of the electrical box broke her arm when they thudded into the unused, coffin sized container. The fall broke her kiss, and the hunter was instantly able to stop his flow of light.

"Fucking bitch!" he roared, fucking her furiously as they slid and squirmed within the tight confines to settle more fully into the box with the succubus beneath him. "Fucking come and give me your light!"

Harelyra jerked her arm, resetting the broken bones as Alexandru rammed his cock into her with barbaric speed and power. "I'm going to come! You're going to make me come!"

There was no room in the casket like box, the rectangle barely longer than his height and so narrow his shoulders were tightly wedged. Alexandru placed his feet against the end of the box, using it as a brace to ram his cock into the succubus even harder. He tried to rear up, but with Harelyra's arms around his as she held him to her chest, they were too tightly wedged and there was no place for him to put his hands to gain the necessary leverage. Snarling with lust and effort, he twisted and squirmed as he worked his hands under her to grip her shoulders. Holding her tight, he covered her lips with his, preparing to rip away her inner-light as he forcefully pounded his cock into her.

The succubus could feel her rapture rising within her, and she wailed with pleasure and effort as she struggled to prevent the release of her light. They were so tightly wedged she couldn't evade the pounding she was taking from the hunter's giant cock, the savage power of his fucking driving her ever closer to her rapture. Unable to escape, she raked his back with her claws in a desperate bid to slow his fucking before she exploded into bliss, but even as he roared in pain, the violent pounding of the hunter's hips never slowed.

With desperate effort, she twisted her mouth from his in a last, feverish attempt to deny him her lights. "I'm coming!" she wailed as their lips parted.

Releasing her shoulders, he gripped her head and forced her to look at him before he covered her lips with his mouth again as she began to glow, tearing her light from her as he continued driving his cock into her feverishly.

He was so strong! He was taking her light, overpowering her and ripping it from her even as she struggled to arrest its flow. Straining with every fiber of her being to stop her flow of light, she labored to escape the steel prison that enclosed them. Her hands flailing, she felt the edge of the cabinet's door. In desperation, she pulled on the top, causing it to slam hard against the hunter's broad, muscular back.

Wailing with rapture, she tried to thrust up with her hips to force him from their sarcophagus so she could escape, drawing hard against some brace or bar on the inside of the door for leverage, but rather than forcing the hunter's hips up, she crushed him more firmly to her breasts before she heard a sharp click of a latch locking.

Alexandru strained against the tomb encasing them, his roar of effort loud in the tightly confined space, but the metal and latch were too strong for him to break. He tried again, screaming with exertion as Harelyra choked off her flow of light, her wail of pleasure and pain joining his as his muscles twisted, bulged, and quivered with effort. His cock was being driven incredibly deep into her pussy as he tried to lever his chest up by pressing his back against door with all his strength. With another bellow of effort, he again forced his ass and back against the door as he strained for freedom. His cock never fully leaving Harelyra's tight pussy, nor his chest her massive breasts, she used the tiny bit of extra room to fuck him madly as she pushed against the door, adding her strength to his as her wail of effort and pleasure joined his.

With a snarl, he began pounding his cock into Harelyra with renewed fury, the air in the cabinet already becoming stale and smelling of sweat and sex. They were locked in a tomb, unable to escape, so he'd finish her here.

Harelyra wailed as Alexandru began fucking her like an overrevved machine, his ass thumping against the door of the cabinet as he fucked her with incredible power and speed. She howled with effort as she again tried to force the lid open, but the metal was too strong to break. Desperate, she attempted to transport away, but even as she tried to open a portal, she knew it was no use, enclosed not only by the crypt like cabinet, but also the surrounding tunnel.

She strained again, pushing with all her might as she cried out in effort, but again she failed to open the lid. Her hands scrambling, she felt for a catch or handle, searching for anything to release the lid. She and Alexandru were wedged so tightly together she could barely move, but her fingers touched something, a latch maybe, but in the darkness, she couldn't understand it's operation, nor could she budge it in the least.

The passage of time quickly lost any meaning. She didn't know if they been trapped together in this tiny prison for minutes or hours, his cock furiously fucking her pussy, but as her need to rapture slowly rose within her, she knew her only hope of surviving was to fuck him to the undead before he did the same to her.

"Fucking bitch! You fucking cunt whore! I'm going to come! I'm going to come in your fucking pussy!" he snarled in the blackness.

"I'm coming! Your fucking cock is making my pussy come!"

"Fuck!" he raged. "I'm going to come!"

"Fuck me you motherfucker! Fuck me and come! Give me your light!" she snarled as she pulled his lips to hers.

He wailed as he sprayed his seed into her, the soft golden glow from his eyes lighting the inky darkness of their prison. Her hand on the back of his head, she held his lips to hers as she ripped the light from his soul, but as he began to overcome her pull on his light, their struggle changed. Straining against him in the tight confines of their prison, she tried to force her lips from his, but now he was holding her mouth to his as her pussy spasmed around his cock and it was the soft glow of her eyes that illuminated their steel coffin.

"No, you fucking demoness whore!" he screamed as she finally stopped his taking to again plunge them into unseeing blackness. "I can't come again! I can't let your pussy make my cock come again!"

Harelyra's wail of pleasure and erotic pain joined his as his hips thumped softly against the lid. "Fuck me you hunter fuck! Fuck me and give me your light!"

"Fucking bitch! Your demon pussy is making my cock come again!"

"Your fucking hunter cock is going to make my pussy come again! Fuck! I can't stop my pussy from coming!"

"Give me your light!" he growled.

"Come so I can take your light!" she snarled in return.

"Fuck! I can't stop my cock from coming!"

"My pussy is going to come!"

An instant later, the two night creatures pulled their mouths together in a mutual death kiss as hunter cock plunged furiously into succubus pussy, the light from eyes and mouth, pussy and cock, glowing in the hot, damp, foul interior of their prison.

"You fucking hunter bastard!" Harelyra wailed a moment later, the hunter's lips so close to hers she could feel his panted breath, though with the temporary extinguishing of their light she could no longer see him in the absolute blackness of their prison. "Your hunter cock is making me come again! I can't stop coming!"

"Fucking bitch!" Alexandru snarled. "Your demon pussy keeps making me come!"

The hunter and demoness wailed loudly in rapture as they again took the other in a death kiss, cock and pussy battling viciously as they tried to destroy their enemy before they were themselves destroyed.

Outside the sealed electrical box, near silence filled the cavern like room. If an observer were to enter the chamber, there would be little to see out of the ordinary. Careful observation would reveal disturbances in the thick dust, a broken window of the subway car that may or may not have been recent, and a drying puddle of some slimly substance in the bottom of the main electrical panel. The only thing of note was the lights and power being switched on, but that could be easily explained by someone forgetting to turn them off upon leaving.

If the observer were to stand quietly, they might occasionally hear a soft wail, as if a man or woman were in great pleasure... or pain... but the sound might be nothing more than the distant moan of a subway train passing beyond the tons of rubble that had sealed the station.

There was no observer, the station all but forgotten, and as years passed, few heard the moans and cries, and those that did passed it off as their imagination. More years passed, and each time the power was switched on, fewer of the dim yellow bulbs flared to life, until the station was dark, silent, and forgotten once more.

.

.

.

2172 — LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

The heavily rusted opening to the tunnel creaked as one of the three men from the Greater Los Angeles Transit Authority forced the man-sized door open, the entrance's rusty hinges protesting the disturbance of their long slumber.

Flashing his light around, the bald man moved to the electrical panel just inside the door where he cycled the large handle.

"Power's dead," he said as he opened and then closed the breaker again.

The other two men flicked on their bright work lights. "Dammit," the youngest of the three grumbled. "That's going to make this a lot harder. We should get maintenance in here to get the power on."

"Yeah," agreed the bald man, "but we can still take a quick look around."

Their lights flicking this way and that, the three men strode down the long, gently descending tunnel leading to the maintenance station.

"Can you believe they're talking about opening this up as part of the yellow extension?" asked the bald man. "I looked at the plans yesterday. This place has been sealed since the tunnel collapse in '94. That's 1994."

"Jesus... that's what... 177, 178 years ago?" asked the kid.

"Yeah, something like that. Back then they were running with a third rail instead of the overhead, and they were on standard gauge instead of the meter gauge," replied the oldest of the three men.

"So, they're going to have to rip regauge the rail, rip out the power rail, and install the overhead?" the kid asked. "Seems like a lot of work."

"Yeah. Going to have rebuild the platform too to account for the change in gauge, but at least they won't have to dig the tunnel for, what, a couple of klicks?" answered the bald man.

"Hey, it's not up to us," said the older man. "They told us to do a survey, so we the do the survey. Let the pencil pushers figure out the rest." He paused and grinned, deciding to have a little fun with the kid. "I just hope we don't run into the ghost."

"What ghost?" asked the kid as he glanced between the two older men.

"You haven't heard about the maintenance ghost?" When the kid shook his head, the older man's grin spread. "Several people have heard it over the years. People say it's the cries of a maintenance guy that was working in the tunnel when the collapse happened. They say he was buried alive, but nobody realized he was missing in all the confusion after the quake. They found his body months later in this little pocket. Supposedly he was uninjured but had died of dehydration or starvation, or something. Anyway, if they'd come for him right away, he'd have survived with barely a scratch."

"Right," the young man drawled. "Next I supposed you're going to tell me he walks around the station swinging a red lamp, trying to lead someone to where his body was buried or some shit."

"Hey," the older man said, holding his hands up at ears with a grin, "I'm just telling you what I heard," he continued as they stepped out of the tunnel onto the platform.

They flashed their lights around the station. "We're not going to be able to see shit. You're right, we should go back to the office until maintenance can get the power on," suggested the bald man.

The older man flicked his light to the wall. "There's a panel over there. Let's see it if it has power."

They walked to the panel where the older man tried it, cycling the big breaker handle several times, but nothing happened. "Deader than shit," the senior man said. "Yeah, I think you're right. We should just go back and give maintenance a call."

"Did you hear that?" asked the youngest of the three as he flicked his light around the room.

"Hear what?"

"Like a moan or something." The two older men smiled at each other. "I'm serious! Listen a sec."

The three men were quiet for a long moment. "Fuck me! I think I heard something," the bald man murmured.

"Yeah, I heard it too," agreed the kid.

"You two assholes have lost your fucking minds. Ghost my ass!"

"Shhh..." hissed the kid. "Just because you're deaf as a post..."

"Shit! I heard it again!" the bald man whispered.

The three men rapidly flicked their lights about the station, looking for anything that would explain the noise.

"I don't believe in ghosts, but I know I heard something," the kid said as he walked to the edge of the platform and flashed his light around. "Guys, what the fuck is that?" he asked, the beam of his light illuminating a large electrical box lying next to the rails. "You see that shit?"

"Yeah," said the older man as he directed his own beam of light at the dust covered rectangle. "What the fuck is that?"

The three men jumped down to the railbed. There was something leaking out of the electrical box and oozing down it's sides to leave sticky looking tracks on the green, dust covered metal. The young man dragged the toe of his boot through the slimy substance that was pooled around the bottom of the box. "It's fresh," he murmured.

Suddenly the old man jerked his flashlight up, the beam darting around the room. "Shit! Did you two hear that?"

"Yeah, I heard it," the bald man grunted as the kid nodded. Their three lights returned to the box.

"Do you suppose it's something inside the box... whatever is causing that shit is to leak out... making the noise?" asked the bald man.

The kid put his foot against the side and shoved, but all he did was knock himself off balance. "Damn thing's heavy."

The old man grunted. "They built them good back in the day. That's probably one-, maybe two-millimeter steel, so yeah, it's going to be heavy."

"Should we open it?" ask the bald man.

The kid began shaking his head. "What if that shit is toxic?"

The senior man shrugged. "So don't get any on you." The three men glanced at each other before the older man grinned. "You pussies," he snickered as he reached for the latch.

He pulled on the finger latch, but it wouldn't move. He adjusted his position for better leverage, tucked his flashlight under his arm so he could use both hands, and tried again. The latch released with a loud snap as the door exploded open. The three men stumbled back as they bellowed in shock and surprise, their lights dancing in crazy flashes as a something covered in clinging, semi-translucent goo reared from the box. The creature shuddered as faint light glowed from it in multiple locations. More of the mucus like liquid erupted from the shape in two places with a muted gargling roar as its lower half writhed and churned in the thick fluid filling the cabinet.

Had the men not fled in terror, they might have realized the shape wasn't a single entity, but two forms bound together. Also, if the men taken the time to look, they'd have recognized the shape as a powerfully muscled man thrusting up on strong arms as a heavy breasted woman clung tightly to his chest, their bodies covered in a thick, creamy, almost pearlescent slime as the man's hips pumped furiously just below the surface of the liquid. The man and woman's hair was long, wild, and slick with the clinging ooze, and the woman's long claws were buried deep in the man's back as their faces twisted with soaring pleasure and profound pain.

Alexandru and Harelyra's chests heaved again to clear their lungs of the last of the come and nectar that had filled their prison. After almost a century and a half, their prison had finally been opened.

"Târfă nenorocită! Iar intru în păsărica aia nenorocită!" Fucking bitch! I'm coming in that fucking pussy again! the hunter rasped as he fucked the demoness furiously, his plunging hips sloshing the white, creamy liquid over the edge of their tomb as he drove his cock into the succubus's pussy with manic energy.

"Vin și eu!" I'm coming! the demoness growled in reply, her voice, like the hunter's, not yet recovered from its long immersion in the syrupy fluid. "Continuă să mi-o tragi cu păsărica până vine scula ta cea mare!" Keep fucking my pussy until your big cock comes!

"Intru în păsărica ta!" I'm coming in your pussy!

"Vin peste tot pe penisul tău!" I'm coming all over your cock!

The two creatures wailed, their voices harsh and loud as they raptured, their light again glowing from their mouths and eyes, cock and pussy, as his cock pumped his essence into the demoness while her pussy sprayed her nectar in response. Their calls of pleasure long and loud, his hips plunging violently, Alexandru braced on one arm as he gripped Harelyra's come covered face, his long nails biting deep into her cheek as he strained to free himself from her embrace. Snarling with effort and lust, he forced her from his chest to drive her back into their sarcophagus.

She fell into the pool of come and nectar with a gooey splash as he held her face under the surface, the ooze rolling out of the box in a great wave with her plunge. She bubbled under the liquid, her hands flailing as she wailed with pleasure, the hunter's roar of pain joining her voice as her nails opened long bloody gashes across his ribs and muscular chest as his hard, pounding cock drove, drove, drove her into rapture, her eyes and mouth glowing beneath the rippling surface.

1...456789