Let's Make a Deal Pt. 02

Story Info
The devil goes down.
1.1k words
4.67
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was hot, more than humanly possible. The heat of him had her pulling away with a gasp, thinking she would be scolded from his touch alone. Yet just as quickly she returned, desire racing through her as the heat he brought swelled in her chest. He caught her bottom lip between his, a brief touch of teeth had her gasping, leaving her mouth open for him to delve with his burning tongue.

The prince of darkness moved his hands to her hips, a hot and clawed thumb slipping under her shirt to rub slow circles onto her bare skin. She shivered at the light scrap that teased her but never broke the skin. Her own hands ran through his hair, thick and dark, and silky to the touch. Encountering the horns she pulled back, looking up as her fingers trailed along them, following the curve.

"Can you feel with them?" she asked, her nails scrapping along the hard bone like appendages.

"Yes," he shuddered.

"Oh?" she scratched at them lightly. He shivered again, his eyes rolling closed as he hummed in delight.

He pulled her closer, his hands tightening on her waist, until their chests were flush to one another. This close, Amelia could feel the impressive growing bulge in his pants. Wrapping her hands around his horns, she tugged lightly, imagining they were something else between her fists.

His eyes snapped open, and he smiled down at her.

She smirked back and then yelped as his hands shot to her thighs, gripping tightly to lift her with ease and place her on the service counter. His hands trailed down to her knees, pressing her legs wide for him to step between them. She tugged playfully at his horns again, before letting go and trailing her hands down his shoulders to where his hands rested on her knees.

Picking up one hand, she pulled him closer, pressing his hands to her wet cunt. She shuddered as he subtly moved his fingers, tracing a soft but damning line up and down the outline of her folds. She was achingly wet, and as she moved, she could feel the slick want of her need.

"This isn't really hygienic," Amelia panted as he increased the pressure of his touch.

"You said down and dirty, not hygienic."

While his right hand continued to tease her through her quickly soaking work pants, his other trailed up to snap the top button of her blouse open.

"I'm going to have to clean this later," she said, even as she rocked into his hand.

"I'll add it in when I have the bathroom cleaned."

Before she could respond, he dove in to claim her mouth once more.

He made quick work of her blouse, while his tongue distracted her with deepening pleasure. He stepped back with a smirk, her mouth chasing his, though he stayed just out of reach. She whimpered when he pulled his hand away from her crotch and felt her face burn at the sound. Had she just done that?

"There's plenty of time," he said.

"My shift is only six hours long," she said, leaning back.

She pushed her chest out, breast straining against her bra. Honestly, it wasn't usually one she'd have liked a sexual partner to see as it was faded and stretched. Then again, fucking the prince of darkness hadn't really been on her mind when she left the house that evening. But it was still lacy, and sheer enough that her nipples were clearly outlined against the material. With a slight movement, her blouse slipped down her shoulders to pool around her elbows.

"Six hours?" he asked. He brought his hand to his mouth, licked his thumb and pressed it to her nipple, circling just slightly. "You're ambitious."

He slipped a claw between her breasts and under the middle of her bra. With a light tug, the bra snapped in two, revealing pert breasts. Her skin pebbled as he carefully pulled the material away and cupped her, one breast resting in each hand.

"Perfection," he said, and ducked down to instantly take her into his mouth.

Amelia shuddered, her legs jerked as he swirled his searing hot tongue around her nipple, teasing her with a scrap of teeth. He growled in approval, sucking deep before pulling away with a wet pop. He grinned at his handy work, his thumb rubbing the wet sheen of his spit across her erect nipple. Then he ducked down again, lavishing her other breast with the same attention.

When both were pert and shining wet, he stepped back, his eyes tracing her curves with keen admiration. Amelia hooked her legs around his waist, stopping him from moving away further.

"I'm not quite done actually," she said, locking her legs behind his back.

The Prince of Darkness rested his hands on her thighs, his claws dragging lightly to cause a shiver to run up her spine.

"You'll have to let me go if you want to see where else this is going."

"Oh, I didn't say I didn't want to go further," she said. Sitting up she reached forward and started to loosen the tie around his neck. "I just wanted to linger here a little longer."

"As you wish," he said.

It was difficult to work a three-piece suit loose while the one wearing it was ravishing her nipples with generous attention, but Amelia managed. The tie slipped away with a snap of fabric. As she worked the buttons of the vest, her fingers brushed defined muscle that, like the rest of him, radiated a heat that was almost too hot to touch. She shuddered as she started on the crisp white button up. How hot would his cock be inside her?

"You'll find out soon enough," he said, pulling away.

He licked his lips, and with ease, unlocked her legs from around his waist.

"Can you read my thoughts?" she asked.

"No," he said, tracing one claw lightly up the seam that pressed against her lower lips. "I can feel your need."

With a flick of his finger, the button of her work pants was gone, bouncing to the ground. He patted Amelia's thigh, and she leaned back, lifting her hips, so the devil could slide her pants off. Her bare cheeks rested on the counter top, shockingly cold after so much intensity. He carefully folded her trousers along the seam and set them aside.

"Now," he said, stepping back between her spread legs. "Where was I?"

He ran a hand appreciatively down her breast and stomach, stopping just at the mound of unruly red pubic hair. Amelia's stomach swooped, and her breath caught in her throat as his thumb ran through the glistening hairs and pushed against her clit. He moved in slow circles, barely putting any pressure on her.

"You're a tease," she said, running a heel down the back of his leg which was infuriatingly still clothed.

"I'm many things," he whispered.

As if to prove Amelia wrong, in the next instant he dropped to his knees, pulled her thighs over his shoulders and buried his face in her cunt.