Letter to my Owner

Story Info
I suck your beautiful cock.
965 words
4.55
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers

Hi Sir,

I want you to know how much I want you, how much I crave your presence.

I want you to know how much I love you, how bad I want to do every little kinky thing that pleases you.

I am yours forever. As soon as you walk in, everything stops. I want to drop to my knees, and look you in the yes. Smile at you as you smile back at me.

I know my place. At your feet. My face in front of your crotch. My eyes fixated on your huge bulge.

As you stand in front of me, I feel your power, your ultimate control over me. I wait for your next move, for your permission to unzip your jeans.

When you look at me and nod, I know that I can move forward. I delicately unzip your pants, pull down your hot manly underwear, and take out your beautiful cock.

It's already hard. I love that I have this effect on you. You make me feel special, slutty in a certain way.

I get closer. You can feel my breath on your cock. I kiss the tip of it and see it twitch. I look up, and see your reaction. Your smile is priceless. I know that you care for me. I also know what you want. I know my place and my role.

I open my mouth. You move forward a little bit. Your beautiful cock is now rock hard, and pointing straight at my slutty mouth. I feel your hands behind my neck, as you slowly push your cock between my lips.

Your cock makes in way in my mouth, inch by inch. I'm your cocksucker and I love it.

I look up at you once again. You smile at me. I feel reassured. I feel protected.

Your cock makes its way deeper in my mouth. Of fuck I love your dick, Sir! It's so fucking yummie!

I'm so grateful that you have chosen me, and I want to be here for you everytime that you need to cum!

You slowly start to fuck my mouth. You push your cock deeper in my mouth everytime, as I try not to gag. I want to be the perfect cocksucker. My lips are pressed hard around your beautiful cock as it moves in and out.

I can taste your precious precum, and I keep on wondering if you will reward me with your load in my mouth or on my face. Or maybe you will turn me around and fuck my tight hole?

I love that you have this control over me. I love that you decide what happens next.

My only goal is to please you, Sir. My only goal is your pleasure.

I am your toy. I am your little slut. Your bitch. But you love me and that makes it all ok!

You continue fucking my mouth. I make loud suction sounds so that you can hear me suck you, so that you can know how much I am enjoying this. Your cock belongs in me.

You fuck my mouth harder and faster. I keep feel your body tensing up.

I am proud of myself for being a good cocksucker for you, Sir. And I know that you are also proud of your own personal slut.

You love the fact that I'm always here for you, waiting to serve and please you.

You love that you can call me anytime, and that I will be ready to suck you, get fucked by you, or execute anyone of your wild fantasies. That is my purpose, my only purpose.

I can taste more precum in my mouth. My owner is close. I know it. And I crave your precious juices so fucking bad.

I want your cum deep in my. mouth. But I also know that sometimes, you like to spray your load all across my face and force me to let it dry there, so that I know what I truly am.

But today, I really hope that you will reward me by letting me swallow your precious load. I have been craving this since the last time you had your cock in me.

I look up. Your eyes are now closed. You will cum soon. I secretly count in my head. I know that you will shoot your load in about 5 seconds.

5, 4,...

Your body trembles. You are so fucking close. I'm getting ready for it.

Your cock feels so good in my warm slutty mouth. You love the fact that I'm always here for you, for all of your needs.

3,...

You love the fact that your little whore is always willing to take your cock, to take your precious juices in anyone of my holes. I am yours, your property, your fucktoy.

2,...

Soon, you will fill me with your cum. You will release your load deep in my mouth, and you will make me feel so fucking special.

I love you so much!

1, 0. Cum for me! Cum deep in my slutty mouth. Fill it with your juices. Feel my mouth wrapped hard around your cock. as I milk every little bit of cum, as I swallow all of it like the good little cockslut that I am. Your cockslut, yours forever.

You slowly remove your cock from my mouth, and give me a little pat on the head. Your smile is so fucking precious. I love the spark in your eyes.

Without a single word, I know how proud you are of me. I know how much you love and appreciate me.

And you know that I will always, always be there, ready to take your cock. Ready to serve you, my special owner.

I love you.

Lex

xox

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers