Letters to Him Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else do your lovers do to you, Maria?" he asked as he began to move his hand down my body. I kept my hand on top of his and moved it over my mons. I manipulated his fingers through the soft tuft of hair then down to the top of my sex. 

"Tell me what they say to you, Maria"

"They say, 'Oh baby, you're so wet.'"

"What else do they say?"

"I want to fuck this sweet hole."

"Of course they do. Always in such a hurry to get around the bases. But, we have all night. Slow the pace and show me just how you want my fingers stroking your Cartier Cunt."

I move his fingers with mine into my sex. I drag his hand across my slit and open his huge hand to cover my entire sex. He seizes this moment and squeezes a sloppy wet handful of pussy. It bends me over and he continues. Way more than a massaging squeeze, he's teaching me a lesson. He grabs and clenches my cunt in his enormous fist while the other hand moves to my hanging tit. He grabs it tightly and squeezes, as well. It pulls the breath from my lungs.

With his arms wrapped around me and his hands digging into my sex and the tender flesh of my tits, I'm immobilized. He growls into my ear that I'm his now. He owns what those billionaires could only rent. 

Finally, he lets loose his grip and I fall to the chair. He's standing in front of me and he tells me to undo his pants. I'm trembling now more than ever as I unclasp his belt, unbutton his slacks, and unzip his fly. Tony's not wearing underwear and his enormous cocks flies out at me. It catches me off guard and he laughs. "You're going to suck it," he says, pulling my hair and lowering my face onto his cock.

The girth stretched my lips and I couldn't so much suck it as just brace myself against it entering and exiting my mouth. With it filling me so completely I couldn't swallow and ended up drooling every time he pulled the monster from my mouth. His hands still gripped my hair and he moved slowly and deliberately in and out. When he had had enough, he pulled his cock from me and smacked it against my cheeks several times.

"It's late Maria and I'm tired. Get up and let me sit in the chair." I get up and he sits himself down again. 

"I want you to impale your cunt on my cock." The thought of doing so made me nauseous - in large part because of how big he was. I derived some consolation in the thought that at least if I was in charge of the fucking, I could control how deep he went.

I moved to straddle him and he reached down and pulled my long pussy lips apart. It hurt the way he did it, but there was no other way I was going to get him inside of me. Slowly, very very slowly, I lowered my body onto his monstrous manhood. He sat back and told me to look into the camera as I fucked him.

Up and down I moved on his lap, looking over his head at the camera.

"Put your tit in my mouth." 

I know from the camera vantage it must have looked like I was instigating this scene, making Fat Tony give me his cock, fuck me, and suck my tit. It was precisely the video he wanted to make. His arms were still by his side as I moved up and down in his lap, my tit stretching under the force of his sucking.

"Faster." I quickened my pace but my pussy was being stretched so badly.

He let loose of my tit and told me to hold his head to my chest and cum. I tried. I really really tried to fuck him in a way that felt good. It took several minutes to loosen up enough to feel pleasure. When I finally did, I came so incredibly hard. I screamed and threw my head back, bucking violently against Tony, who sat rock rigid in the chair as I fucked him on command.

When I finished, he pulled me off of him. His cock glistened with my pussy juice. Without a word he turned the chair around, bent me over it, and shoved his thick throbbing meat back into me. He made short punctuated thrusts. He didn't make a sound, though, until he leaned in and told me to talk dirty for the camera.

"Fuck me, Tony."

"Louder."

"FUCK ME, TONY!"

"More."

"Give me that monster cock and fuck me hard." 

"Yeah, more."

"Make me scream, make my pussy yours and fuck the daylights out of me!"

He was thrusting hard now and my pussy was consumed by him. Stretched in a way that brought every sensitive nerve to the surface. Each nerve in my pussy fired intensely over and over. So sensitive, so ready to explode! 

And I came. HARD. A flood of pussy juice all over Tony's thrashing cock. It only served to drive him in harder. More lube for the long road. And he began grunting. His fingers dug deep into my hips. Wild bucking that I thought threatened to split me down the middle. Then, finally, he came. Hot cum shot deep into me from a cock cannon. It felt like a lava flow inside of me.

Then he pulled out, pulled up his slacks, tucked in his shirt, and zipped his fly. He took his time and straightened his belt before finishing the final swig of his brandy and grabbing his cigar.

My knees were shaking. When he told me to stand, I wasn't sure my legs would support me.

He told me to stand there facing the camera until all his cum had drained from my body. He said I didn't deserve to take it with me. Then he looked straight ahead and told whomever was back there that when I stopped dripping they could take me to the airport.

I'm home now. It's been two weeks. I've cut my hair and dyed it blonde. No one will ever again mistake me for Maria.

12