Letters to Him Pt. 06

Story Info
Sharing my fantasies as I've been told to.
2.4k words
4.65
2.7k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers

10.19.23

Dear Sir 

It's been a stressful couple weeks. I know you understand how my need grows when I'm under pressure and stress, so I beg your forgiveness for these most naughty thoughts. 

Perry brings me to a run-down area of town I've never been to before and pulls into a strip mall that has seen better days. We park in a slot directly in front of the door of a generic office sandwiched between two high-interest loan businesses. There are no front windows, only a heavy wooden door. Inside it is as dingy as I expected. A waiting room with furniture that smells of stale smoke. We reluctantly take a seat on an old brown and gold patterned couch. The walls are a faded yellow. Perhaps at one time it was cheerful, but those days have long since passed. Perry is being uncharacteristically quiet. When I ask why we're here, he tells me only that we are here to see a man who can help us heal the rift in our relationship. Things have not been great for several months and it seems the spark is fading. We both feel it and acknowledge it. He tells me that Sam and Lenore have been here and they said they thought the doctor could help us. I can't imagine any self-respecting doctor would be caught dead in this office. But, if he helped Sam and Lenore...

During the 20 minutes we wait, I hear hushed voices in a back room. The couple there for a therapy appointment before ours, I presume. Finally, the door opens and we are welcomed back by a tall man. No one exits the room. It's not at all what I expected and I feel bewildered by the scene.

There's a bed in the center of the room that looks straight out of a 1970's Holiday Inn. There's a gynecological exam table near a large uncovered window at the far end of the room and several dark wood barrel-style chairs placed in front of the bed. At the foot of the bed is a metal exam tray on a stand. There are numerous medical tools and sex toys on the tray.

I turn to Perry and ask what the hell this is, but before he can say anything, the tall man with salt-and-pepper hair, dressed in a suit and lab coat, directs Perry to take a seat and then turns to me.

"In this room, you are no longer the scientist. Your degree, your power, and your influence hold no sway here. You are no more than my lab rat, now. I will apply the stimulus and you will respond. Perry will take notes."

I stare dumbfounded at Perry who is sheepishly looking at his feet. 

The tall man rips open my blouse. I recoil and glare at him, my hands move to cover my breasts. The tall man remains nonchalant. Before I can protest further, I'm handcuffed from behind and gagged by someone I hadn't previously noticed. Once they complete this task, they retreat again to the corner. The tall man grabs a pair of scissors from the table and cuts off my bra. With no preamble, he aggressively fondles my breasts, staring intently at them as he massages and manipulates my flesh. I try to squirm away, but he sinks his fists into the tissue of my breasts to subdue me.

"Your body may grow weak during the experimental process. For this reason, and for your own safety, we will brace you and inhibit your ability to move, as you do the rats in your lab." He releases a set of ropes from the ceiling and laces them through the cuffs on my wrists, raising my arms above my head and forcing me to stand up straight. He returns to my breasts, lifting them, examining them, bouncing them, and squeezing them.

He pinches and pulls one of my nipples, lifting my large, heavy breast from my body. I groan. He lets it drop and repeats the procedure with the other one. "Your nipples respond like a woman with strong needs," he whispers, his mouth against my ear.

"Her nipples grow stiff easily," he then states out loud. "I pinch and tug on them and she whimpers, but note how her hips begin a subtle gyration."

My eyes plead with him to stop. Why isn't Perry helping me? Why is he letting this man do these things to me?

"A light brush over her nipples with my thumbs makes her body shudder. She is an exquisitely sensitive specimen." He moves to the tray and opens a canister. I see the large cubes of ice and whimper an undecipherable and dismissed plea for him to stop.

"The ice is not well-received. He body bucks in a futile attempt to escape the application. Nevertheless, tracing her nipples with the ice makes them stand out all the more."

When he finally stops rubbing the large ice cube over my nipple and breast, I sigh in relief. My shoulders drop a little. But my respite lasts only until he finds a small hand fan, turns it on, and holds it mere inches from my aching nipples. He stares directly at my breasts, studying them intently.

"The cold air of the fan applied directly to her iced nipples makes her body weak. Her knees are trembling." He places the fan back on the tray and lowers his head to suck on my left tit, warming it with his mouth. As I moan through the warmth, he unlatches and states out loud, "My mouth at her tit prompts a satisfied reaction. Experiment 1 has concluded."

He releases my wrists from above my head and leads me to the bed. I struggle against him, arms flailing, trying desperately to kick him, scratch him, hit him. But, he throws me backward to the bed with force great enough that I bounce despite the sagging mattress having lost its spring many years ago.

With one hand positioned firmly around my neck, he holds me down long enough to secure the chain linking my handcuffs to the open end of another pair fastened to the metal headboard. I try kicking and squirming as he removes my shorts and panties. Why the fuck isn't Perry doing anything!? My ankles are fastened to the corner of the bed with leather restraints.

"Experiment 2," he announces, "commences now." He pulls at my nipples again and states that they are still erect signaling my continued arousal. 

Sliding his hand between my legs and through my slit, he pronounces, "baseline assessment indicates significant vaginal arousal. Her pussy is fucking drenched, Perry. Clearly, based on your report, you have failed to stimulate her body effectively if you've never experienced this level of wetness from her. Come over here and look." Perry rises from his chair and looks down at my naked body, ignoring the pleading in my eyes and diverting his gaze away from them down between my legs. The tall man pulls apart the lips of my sex and I see Perry's eyes grow wide as he audibly gasps.

"Now go sit back down." Perry retreats. "You've mentioned that she has little reaction to your sexual overtures. Obviously, we can conclude that her lack of response is due to your utter lack of skill. But, perhaps there's more. To conduct this second phase, we will need to blindfold the specimen." Here he takes a silk sash from the exam tray and ties it over my eyes and around my head.

I hear the unseen person move across the room. There is a different set of hands at my breasts, squeezing and teasing them. Lightly grazing over my nipples and rolling them between thin fingers. I feel the hand move down between my legs, the palm slides up and down my slit. A barely discernible moan lets me know they have found what they hoped to find.

With no discussion at all, I feel the other person, a woman I now realize, climb on top of and straddle me. She begins to rub her pussy against me. I feel the heat of her sex on my mons. She pauses momentarily to lift up from my body, pulling mine with her with her arms wrapped under my torso. The tall man places a firm foam block under my ass lifting me at least 4 inches off the bed.

She straddles me again, sideways this time, and rubs her wet cunt against mine. She begins moving quicker, her slick juices mixing with mine, her pussy hair stimulating my clit with every rocking movement. I hear her moaning, getting herself off on my captive sex.

"Stop!" the tall man yells. She climbs off of me and I feel his hot breath between my legs. He slides two large thick fingers inside of my pussy and announces, "Yes, as I suspected, experiment 2 has prompted an even greater release of sex fluids from the specimen. You may continue." She climbs back astride me, bending one of my legs up as far as the restraint allows and braces herself with my thigh to grind furiously against my pussy. I hear her moan and feel her body begin to tense. She stops only for a moment to smack my pussy hard several times, causing me to yelp through the gag and leaving me stinging and throbbing. I hear her laugh at my reaction and she returns to using my pussy to get herself off. Her moaning intensifies and her hips begin moving from a circular motion to a forward thrust into and against my sex. With a mind of their own, my hips rock up from the block to meet hers. When she is about to cum on my cunt, she slams her hips against my groin, braces, and grinds hard in small movements. I feel her lips spasm, her folds interlock and clench with mine. Then she bucks her hips, smashing and rubbing her cunt frantically against me a few more times, moaning loudly while cumming profusely. I feel the flood of her release. Finally, she collapses on the bed next to me.

A warm stream of cum drips slowly down my pussy to my ass. With the block under my body still and my pussy throbbing and smeared with sex juices, I am laid out completely raw and exposed.

It feels as though I am left in this position forever. At least five minutes pass in silence before I hear the voices return.

"Experiment 3 is about to commence." 

With this, I feel suction pumps at my breast and a very strong rotating vibrator inserted into my pussy.

"Will the electronic devices prompt a similar response from the specimen as the breast stimulation by a man and the pussy stimulation by a woman?"

The suction pumps at my breast provided a painful, yet gratifying, sensation to my overly stimulated tits. Since he has not yet allowed me to cum, and my pussy is alight with need, I begin writhing nearly immediately, moaning loudly through the gag and rocking my hips in an attempt to pull the pistoning vibrator deeper into my sex. My breathing quickly becomes jagged and I'm so close to cumming that I can feel the need swelling in my cunt and the explosion rising to the surface.

"Experiment 3 must cease!" the tall man bellows. And, with that, the pumps and vibrator are abruptly withdrawn. I groan deeply at the loss of pleasure they were providing.

"Perry," the tall man says, "clearly the problem is not with your girlfriend. She is an intensely sexual being, responding to every stimulation we provide to the absolute highest degree. The problem is you, Perry. You don't know how to treat a fucktoy. You don't deserve a specimen like this. When I finish giving her everything you've neglected to provide, I'll give her back to you. But, realize that she'll return here often. And, Perry, the more she gets the more she's going to want. Don't be surprised if she gets addicted to cumming. This one has very strong needs. She was built to be a slut not a scientist. She's going to need to cum several times a day and you are incapable of making that happen. But, I will. Here she will be fucked by toys, by women, by multiple men, and mostly by me. I'll send her home to you covered in her own pussy juice and pussy juice you've never tasted before. She'll visit me first thing in the morning and spend the day with my cum in her bra. She'll go home to you at night with the jiz of men you've never met in her cunt. I'll take videos of her during all our sessions, Perry, and I'll share them with you. You can see how much she begs for it. You'll see the way she's reduced to pleading every minute of the day for anyone and anything to suck and fuck her to release. She'll offer her tits and cunt to every passing man, woman, and electronic device that can get her off. She'll be exhausted every time you see her. Exhausted and dehydrated. 

I'm going to pound her cunt now, Perry, just the way she wants it pounded. Hard and deep like the cum-hungry, fucktoy, slut she is. Watch and maybe you'll learn something useful for a change."

I couldn't believe what he was saying and I vowed this would never happen again. Never! 

He mounted me, with my ass still on the block, and thrust his huge thick cock deep into my pussy. I gasped out loud as he entered me. Before slipping out, he removed the gag and whispered in my ear that I could scream as loud as I wanted to now.

He fucked me relentlessly. Thrashing my cunt with red hot fury for what seemed like an eternity. He went balls deep on every single savage thrust. He had the power of a demon unleashed and when he came he bellowed the sound of the beast. I could barely hear my own scream of release over the guttural animalistic unholy sound he made.

I lay there stunned and exhausted for several minutes until Perry unfastened my cuffs and restraints. His slacks marked an obvious wet spot in front. Through this ordeal he must have cum hard more than once. 

Back at home I showered, trying to soothe my raw pussy. Perry and I ate dinner with very few words exchanged. Then I slept the sleep of the dead. 

The next morning, timidly, I knocked faintly on the door of the tall man's office in the strip mall.

TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers