Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and he continued.

'When I am ready I will undo the ball gag and move to your front. You will immediately drop to your knees, I'll hold your arms to assist. Once on your knees, open your mouth and wait for my cock. Now you will be getting probably the most intense face fuck of your life because I probably have the largest cock you have ever sucked. I will shove my cock all the way down your throat and I don't care how much you are gagging. In fact, that turns on our audience so feel free to choke and gag but realize nobody is coming to your aid. Like it or not, you are swallowing my cock. I'll cum in your mouth and hold my cock in your mouth until I am done. Hold my cum in your mouth and after I withdraw, let it flow from your mouth. With your saliva and my cum, there will be a volume, but do not swallow, let it out so it covers your chin and likely your tits. Do you understand?'

Again, I nodded. It was actually starting to sound pretty great.

'I will then help you to your feet and put your ball gag back on. Then I'll parade you around again, stopping to show each participant your cum covered front. When I stop you, shake your tits. Then I'll walk you to the table. The table isn't really a table, it's padded and somewhat form fitting to your torso. I'll bend you over on it and you will be at the edge at your waist and your head will be hanging over the front. You see where this is going. The table has a motor that can raise or lower the front or back. The gentlemen will raise or lower it to position you for their entry. Do not assist in anything, so no pushing up your ass with your legs, just spread them and let them hang over the end. Your gag will be removed if a member wants a blow job but you are to say nothing when the gag is off, unless the member asks you to speak. It is likely all members will cum inside you but some may choose to jerk off on your ass or face. If a member does cum in your mouth, you are to swallow. When the members are done with you, I will pull you up, reattach your gag if it is off, and bring you back here. Do you understand?'

I nodded again. Wow did this sound kinky and exciting. I was all in.

'OK let's go' Jesse said as I heard the door open.

Everything happened as Jesse described. I was paraded around,,so I did my best to wiggle and push out my tits. He stopped and showcased me, at times holding up my tits with his hands or turning me around and as I jutted my ass out, he'd slap it. Finally he was behind me grinding on my ass and reaching around and fondling my tits. He hadn't told me to do so, but I was able to grab his cock with my tied hands and stroke him. I was hoping that was OK and his reaction told me it was. He was getting hard and I was beginning to understand the enormity of his cock. The time came and he took of my gag and moved around to my front.

I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. I felt his cock across my face, it felt like he had his balls on my mouth and his cockhead on my forehead, he was big. He started slapping my face with his rod and I took it, keeping my mouth open and my tongue out. Finally he shoved his member into my thirsty mouth. I latched my lips around that big boy and started sucking him in. It was indeed large but I had no idea how long as I couldn't see. He wasn't as thick as my bodyguard buddy Travis from the night before, but I knew he was much longer, I was hoping maybe an inch or two and not more, but it was show time and I needed to take it no matter how long. Boy did I find out fast how long it was!

Jesse grabbed my head with one hand under my chin and one on the top of my head and started pushing into my throat. I was getting really wet I was so stimulated by the thought of performing for these rich pricks with a black dude shoving his cock into my hungry mouth. I was able to relax and open my throat immediately, I was so willing. Jesse pushed deep into my throat and I did start to gag and cough but he didn't stop. I thought I would throw up as he continued to push and bile did come up. He pulled back and I took a breath, saliva and whatever came spilling from my mouth. He grabbed my head harder and pushed back in. Now he started thrusting in and out. I kept as erect as I could while my face was being used. I envisioned him fucking my face as the rich pricks masturbated (I didn't really know if they were masturbating but I did hear zippers) and got more turned on, I was soaking wet all over now, down my front and down my legs. I choked again and coughed as he shoved his dick deeper into my throat. I still had not reached his base with my lips and began to worry just a bit that I couldn't do it. Then I relaxed and figured this wasn't my performance, this was Jesse's, he was the one that had to shove that pole down my throat, I just had to take it. I finally did. He was fully into my mouth and held my face to his stomach as he thrust in and out an inch or so to get in as far as possible. He then pulled all the way out of my mouth and I coughed and spit up saliva and bile. He slapped my face with his cock and then shoved his cockhead back in and started stroking himself. I sat like a good little slut awaiting my prize and it came big time. He deposited a huge load in my mouth as he throbbed for a full minute squirting gob after gob on my tongue. I held in the cum and saliva as best I could but my mouth was filling and I had to let some slide out under his cock. Between my saliva, his cum, my pussy wetness, and my watering eyes (yes I had a blindfold but it had gotten soaked), I was already a wet mess when he pulled out and I let his load flow from my mouth. I felt that warm cum flowing down my neck on to my tits, into my cleavage, over my tits and down to my waist. The image turned me on more. I was so ready to get fucked.

Jesse got me up and I struggled a bit, I was wobbly. I was anxious to lay face down on that table! But as he had told me, he re-attached my ball gag and paraded me around to show the rich pricks his work. I did my best to wiggle my ass as I strutted and each time I stopped, I shook my tits. I heard many of the pricks laughing and a couple made comments like 'yea, shake that cum off baby' or 'Holy shit, look at the amount of cum'. I got more aroused.

Finally I was pushed on to the table. I spread my legs and awaited being used. I was so horny I would have begged the group to fuck me had I not had on the gag.

I heard 2 men come toward me from each end. I did not hear pants unzip or pants come off, I think they already had their cocks out and probably had been stroking themselves, since they were already hard when they approached me. The table rose at my waist as the member positioned me for entry. Once it stopped, a cock was rammed into my wet pussy and he started pounding me. I still had on the gag but let out a muffled yelp. The gag was detached and fell to my neck again. The guy pulled up my head by my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. He stared an aggressive pumping into my throat. Neither cock was exceptionally big, in fact both were average at best, so it was only their aggressive behavior and my climaxing that caused any sounds from me. No words, just yelps or groans as they pummeled me from both ends. It took about 2 minutes before both men started cumming. I did as instructed and swallowed the load in my mouth and awaited the next customer.

The table stared to lower at both ends as 2 pricks positioned themselves. I assume my blowjob customer was shorter than his predecessor. The back turned out to be lowered to position my ass for a backdoor man. A cock was shoved into my mouth and I felt hands spreading my ass and a cock positioned at my entrance. I was so hopeful it was lubed as I had not thought to lube my ass. Turns out he was, so that was a relief and I felt him slide in. The blowjob was super fast. He was rock hard, grabbed my head and pumped fast and deep for about a minute and let loose. That was fast! He pulled out and I swallowed.

Mr. backdoor leaned over me and was now humping away. He raised the front a bit so I was at a slight angle. He had his torso on my back. I was so wishing my hands were free so I could play with myself as I needed to get off. He must have read my thoughts as he reached his hand down and shoved a couple fingers into my pussy and started finger fucking me. I gasped as he hit my clit and then let out a moan.

'You like that bitch? You want more?'

I guessed that it was OK to talk and said, 'Fuck yes'.

'What do you want me to call you, bitch, slut, or whore?'

I didn't answer, he could call me whatever turned him on the most.

'I asked you a fucking question.' He said as he thrust into my ass hard.

'Slut, call me slut'.

'What's your second choice?' he asked as he humped me good with his mouth at my ear.

What? My second choice. WTF? But I figured he wanted an answer. 'Whore.'

'OK, then bitch it is. Ask me to pump your ass bitch.'

'Pleaaaase puuuuump myyyyy assssss'. I managed to get out as he reamed me.

'Yea, you like that. I'm going to cum in your mouth. You want that don't you bitch.' he said as he pulled out and walked to the front of the table.

'Suck it bitch.' He commanded as he pushed his cock into my open mouth.

His aggressive pumping of my ass was no less for my face. He grabbed my hair and thrust himself into my mouth and throat. I had no power to do anything but take it. I would have gladly used my mouth to fuck him but he was in control and was getting off having fucked my ass and then shoved his rod into my throat. I was glad these guys weren't that big, it wasn't uncomfortable, especially after swallowing Jesse. He would pull me to his stomach by my hair and thrust into my face. After a few rounds he came with a vengeance. I had a really nice load deposited and as he pulled out, I swallowed the mass.

All during the second round, I could start smelling cigar smoke and as I laid there breathing heavy from the last episode, it got stronger. The table was leveled and raised a bit and I heard a guy get in front of me and one behind me again. The cigar smoke got really strong.

The guy in front of me said 'I like getting sucked off while smoking a stogie. Is that OK with you slut?'

It wasn't a real question, it was certainly rhetorical. I did take note that he called me slut, my first choice, not sure if that was out of respect (ha ha) or just a coincidence. Anyway, I didn't answer, I tried to nod my head. I had my mouth open and he shoved his cock into it. I got a huge whiff of smoke and almost gagged from it. I think he had taken a drag and blown it down to my face while I was sucking. I'm not a big fan of cigars so it's not something I enjoyed, but whatever turned him on was cool with me. I envisioned him standing there with one hand on his hip and one holding his cigar while he puffed away and I had his meat stogie in my mouth. Even with the stench, I enjoyed that image and sucked away as he thrust in and out.

His partner may have been smoking too but it was hard to tell. He just gave me a nice fuck from behind, a good old traditional doggy style reaming. Again, I envisioned him with a stogie in his mouth while pumping away. I was being such a whore and I came yet again.

Both guys deposited their sperm in my repositories, I swallowed and then laid there waiting for more. But that was it. The ball gag was placed over my mouth and Jesse pulled me up. He walked me around once more but this time fast. I'm not certain many of the guys were still there. I was a cum mess, I'm sure and whoever was there, got to see his handiwork on this little slut.

I was taken back to the dressing room and the blindfold was removed. Barbie was there and Jesse left. Barbie reached around the back of my head and undid my ball gag and it dropped to my neck.

'How was it?'

'Actually, pretty great. I hope I was a hit.'

The door opened and Bill came in.

He looked at me as Barbie moved away.

'How did I do?' I asked.

'Great. I knew you were an eager whore.'

'Thanks. Did you fuck me?'

'Nope, I was just observing today.'

'Want a blowjob?' I asked. I figured he deserved one.

'Yea, get down on your knees and Barbie, come over here.'

My hands were still bound but I was able to sink down to my knees without falling. Barbie knew what to do without being told, she undid Bill's pants and pulled out his cock. She started stroking him as I kneeled waiting. He was hard pretty fast and she positioned his member to my lips, which I parted to take him in. I worked him in and out of mouth while Barbie stroked his shaft. He was getting tense rapidly as I think our tag team was having a positive effect!

'Pull off' he commanded as Barbie started pumping his shaft faster and I pulled back. She aimed his cock at my tits as he began blasting his stream on me. He groaned really hard as he came again and again and I got more cum covered. When he seemed to be done. I moved forward and Barbie positioned his cock at my lips again, where I sucked him in and took any last drops.

He buckled up his pants and went for the door as Barbie helped me up.

"Good job Lexi.' Bill said and he was gone.

Barbie faced me and looked down at my cum covered tits. She had on a summer dress, sort of short and flowing. She reached behind her to unsnap it and let it fall to the floor. She undid her bra and let it fall off and took ff her panties.

'You got me really hot.'

My hands were still tied behind my back and I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. She felt my tits and had a bit of an orgasm just doing that. She then started wiping Bill's cum off with two fingers and putting them in my mouth. I sucked the cum off her fingers and she would leave her fingers in my mouth for a few seconds while I sucked them. She got most of the cum off my babs. She pressed herself up to me and reached around my back and undid the ties. I shook my arms a bit as they were sort of numb. She pulled back a couple inches and put a hand on each of my tits and started feeling me up. It felt good.

'I told you I like your tits. God I wish I had your tits.'

I put my arms around her waist as she continued. She moved closer to me and kissed me, a big open mouth hot momma. I was getting aroused. Barbie had put her arms around me and now our breasts were pressed against each other.

I said, 'You feel good.'

She said, 'You have to eat my pussy. I'm going crazy.'

I didn't really know what to do. I had never been with a woman. But I dropped to my knees and she pulled her legs apart. All I knew to do was what I'd like done to me, so I started licking her pussy lips. She gasped. I took my hand up and started fingering her clit, just the way I like it. I then inserted my tongue between her pussy lips and she started cumming. She put her foot up on the table behind me and opened up her vagina for my mouth and fingers. I went in and gave her all I had, licking and eating that wonderful cunt, and fingering deep into her. She started screaming, she was getting off so much. I didn't know how long to continue but I just kept on until she started to wobble and pulled away.

I stayed on my knees as she looked down at me.

"Wow.' was all I got.

She picked up her dress and started putting it on, she did not bother with the bra or panties. I got up and watched her. She was magnificent. For her to envy my tits was a joke, she was damn near perfect, actually she was perfect. Proportioned just right, beautiful, sensual, shit, I wished I was her.

After her dress was on she turned so I could snap the back. She turned around and kissed me. And started walking to the door.

'John will get you to the apartment and then to the airport tomorrow. Goodbye Lexi, you did good.'

She walked out the door and I never saw her again, or Bill. That was it.

I pulled on my clothes, picked up my shopping bags and was about to walk out but the door was locked. After a bit a guy walked in, I guess it was John, and he did what Barbie had said he would.

I was dead tired that night and just went to bed, got up the next day and got back to the hotel. By 4PM I was back at work thinking about how 24 hours ago I was about to have my slut show. I got horny even as my ass, throat and pussy ached from the battering. Ah, but time heals all 'wounds' and I knew I'd be ready for another fuck soon.

12