All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 05'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Who didn't see that coming? I seriously can't stand people like her. She's a straight up user, grass is greener chick.ugh. While I love happy endings, I don't think she deserves Lexxy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes dont stop but dont rush either

I'm loving this chapter so glad that you've introduced lexxy family. I like that it seems like he is becoming everything mo wants except she cant have cuz he's not here type well not anymore. I love the confidence in this guy growing with every chapter. I like how summer was back but not in a simp way he played that smooth and he was still himself but stronger. I am curious about the next chapter well we see mo try harder to bridge that gap into hey he's my man or let him choose his lelia. I like it and there is some red pill stuff thrown in there too. I will reread this one really nice build to something I have an idea but I want to see what happens. I really hope Mo doesn't becoming the woman in the cave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Mo hasn't really changed in her thought process,,,what I mean is the reason she is thinking of Alex as a possible partner now is because he's gotten buff... we knew she enjoyed his personality but would she still be interested if he was still the same body type as the story started... that said there is nothing wrong seeing someone different after they make changes to their lives... wasn't a fan on the part of throwing in Alex's dad being racist... it was a cheap shot at the Loving Wives readers... plus it comes off as to much of like "look at me and my sister, we ain't racist like these other white people"... story didn't need it... How you used the character of Summer in this chapter was very well done...I've enjoyed the story

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Anonymous about 3 hours ago

Mo hasn't really changed in her thought process,,,what I mean is the reason she is thinking of Alex as a possible partner now is because he's gotten buff...

I don't believe you are looking at the big picture. In the beginning, yes she was that hollow, but I believe she was changing her attitude towards Alex before she found out how buff he had become.

Since meeting Alex and working with him, she hasn't been going out as often, her style of programing has changed and she did introduce him to her mom. What I do see is a true deep relationship forming between MoLex.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Hahahaha!

Great chapter!

I love the growth in Alex and the subtleties involved with his rising confidence combined with starting to date, interacting with Mo's awakening perception of her emotions and the stronger man Alex is becoming on top of the fact that he is still a very warm and considerate man.

I liked it enough to write a run on.😉

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
P.S.

The background of Alex's family was both extremely interesting and stark.

What an absolutely wonderful powder keg!

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
So much anxt in three pages

And such a confused view of the future.

We can only hope that Mr Javmor can bring all the tectonic plates together and produce a stable landscape.

Playing with the idea of what sex (fucking) between a man and a woman actually means is fascinating. What happened between Monique and Craig meant what? What Mo fears may happen between Alex and Cameron will mean what? What would it mean for Mo and what for Lexxy?

The sex that hasn't been happening between Mo and Lexxie has even more meaning.

OK, so now she wants to date him. But is a date likely to include sex? After all, our fiendishly cunning author has his lady lead character thinking about his date with Cameron "He fucking better not be watching Star Wars with her!"

Which would be the biggest killer of the Mo-Lexxie relationship? Sex or Star Wars with another woman?

And after all this, if Lexxie and Mo finally do end up in bed together, what are the chances of it being a satisfying experience for both of them after all this waiting ? Can we trust Javmor to end this with 'happily ever after'?

Lue

KaripetKaripetalmost 4 years ago

Another great chapter!

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
You got me!

I’ve taken the bait, swallowed the hook, and I can’t wait for more! This story is so intriguing. I kind of wish I would have waited to start the series after you finished, but the on the edge feeling you leave at the end of each chapter is both intriguing and exhilarating. I can’t wait to see how this story ends and my only hope is that you will take your time with it, as you have been, and see that this story comes to the conclusion that you have in mind rather than rushing to a conclusion to keep the “finish the story” readers at bay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3rd anonymous comment

Why not have the part about Alex's dad? It explained a lot about why Alex saught to "save" Summer. Think deeply about why facing racism in a fictional story makes you uncomfortable, or as you put it "not needed". Anyway, I'm still liking how Mo is written. Kudos author for not going overboard with how you write a black woman. I appreciate it! I liked the background with Alex's family. I definitely hope Mo meets them and we learn more about them! We can see she definitely Mo changing and totally liking Alex more and more, but is holding back. She needs to go for it before someone else snatches him up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn it

I though I came here late enough to avoid this cliff.....I need more.....now jokes aside I am loving this and expecting great things from it.

babieegirl09babieegirl09over 3 years ago

Yay!!!!!! I'm glad Mo finally came to the conclusion that she likes Lexxy. I love that she had this epiphany after she found out Alex was going on a date. She's liked Alex the entire time but she didn't realize it because she was dealing with her ex cheating on her and breaking her heart. Can't wait til the next chapter 😄

paulroverpaulroverover 3 years ago

Great story. Should be in a category called REAL LIFE. if it existed

Thanks again, cant wait for next part

DiverseloverDiverseloverover 3 years ago

I just love the way it’s all coming together. Your a master wordsmith. Just amazing

JAF1953JAF1953almost 3 years ago

It's like a universe where most of the men and women are sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES