All Comments on 'Libby Submits to Mark'

by smarter than you

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty good

Not much new here. Could do with an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Actually, this is better than many popular stories

I have to say that this story (and other segments of it) appealed far more to me than some of the plainly abusive bdsm stories on this site. As a Dom, Mark is far more compelling and believable in his insistence on moving slowly and patiently forward than are the caricatures of Doms whose hallmarks are abducting, taking, forcing, beating, humiliating, etc. And what a breath of fresh air Libby is! Instead of a cringing "victim"/heroine who impotently weeps and agonizes over all manner of outrageous abuse (typically found in the prose of a writer like PassionStJohn), Libby is an intelligent, confident, self-aware woman who will not sacrifice her sense of identity or self-worth for the passion she craves. Thank you for writing a female sub whose journey does not convey the impression that women must choose between being sexually fulfilled or being human beings with a right to basic dignity. I think more bdsm authors need to remember that, done well, bdsm is supposed to include space for BOTH.

ZaynubZaynubabout 14 years ago
interesting word choices

At first when I read the word snatch I was thinking, that doesn't really fit. I'm not sure if I would use it. Then later you used the word foamy to describe his cum. I'd probably ask a guy if everything was okay if his cum was foamy. It's creamy, thick, even like mucus but foamy not so much. Foamy reminds me of cappuccino, or soap... Overall though I think its a good storyline and I appreciate the unknown element John represents. There is a lot to work with here. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous