All Comments on 'Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 01'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesabout 1 year ago

Never got past page one because I would have thrown her ass out and I would have sent the video to everyone that we knew. End of story. No cuck for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far, what a bunch of bullshit. From his wife AND sister. She's fucked 8 guys in 5-6 months & expects him to accept it? Moreover, he's thinking of accepting it? I'd think that, with her having the other big cocks for that time, even if she dropped all but one, he'd eventually think something's wrong as her vagina had to change, at least a little (depending on the frequency). She couldn't keep this from him? Perhaps she shouldn't have done it!

>>> This also doesn't account for the risk of STDs, some that could threaten his life, which up to now, wasn't even mentioned. Not only that guy she's with, but the others he was with, & their partners, etc. I can think of no response as him seeing a lawyer for a divorce.

>>> The change of who's "talking" changes from him to her, making it frustrating to follow the story. Otherwise, it's well written, even if the author seems to be making the husband into a wimpish cuck. 3 stars overall. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a good writer, but why oh why did you go down this pathetic well-worn path? A wife addicted to big cock, she won't give it up, but she tells her husband so she "won't be cheating and hubby still loves her so much that instead of tossing her cheating ass out, he is confused abt what he should do. Every cliche and tedious LW trope packed in to this first chapter. I love my wife and a drunken one night stand might, after great difficulty, be forgiven (but maybe not). But this cold-blooded ultimatum? I have to believe that my reaction is the same as any self-respecting man's would be:not just no, but hell no and I would share with everyone she knows the video of her cheating and her letter. My love would turn to hate immediately and after I made sure that all knew it wasn't my fault, I would be indifferent to her. How can he have children with her? She'll be faithful "until they're all in school." I assume she means when they are 5 or 6. Who would want to have this cheating slut raise their children? This fucked up situation she is demanding would rub off on them one way or the other.

And so his sister is a slut too? Great; she would be dead to me then as well and I would be sure her husband knew. Please don't let this guy accept being a cuckold. It would really ruin any further interest in your writing which, I say again, is usually very good.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

@Bobby2shoes. Just to let you know, if she has had sex with anyone else after you have been married, you are therefore a cuckold. Its not your reaction that makes you a cuck, it's the fact that someone else has been there that does it. You have absolutely no say in whether you are a cuck , it's your wife who decides and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. If you kill her in a fit of childish jealousy you still remain a cuck. Kinda like when you lose your virginity, there is no way back, you will forever be a cuckold.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Couldn’t finish page 1. Didn’t want to lose lunch

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Kiwihunter, you're partially correct.As soon as his wife has sex with someone else he IS a cuckold. "Cuck," as usually used here DOES depend on his reaction. If he refuses to accept being a cuckold then he's not a cuck.

towgtowgabout 1 year ago

Sad tale about a little boy with zero self-worth.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

@Kiwihunter, you're partially correct.As soon as his wife has sex with someone else he IS a cuckold. "Cuck," as usually used here DOES depend on his reaction. If he refuses to accept being a cuckold then he's not a cuck.

Where the hell did you get that definition?

I say Kiwihunter is absolutely correct!

Cuck is short for cuckold.

I'm not going to say anything about your nitpicks, more trouble than its worth.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

"I suddenly understood, Christ she had been brave, she had exposed her neck to the wolf hoping and trusting that he was not actually the wolf but a loving puppy who would rather lick her to death than bite into that beautiful neck."

- That's where I checked out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the lack of Alpha-Mentality. I've been around long enough to know that some people are less possessive than others. But this line was stimply stupid. It came completely out of nowhere, with no reasoning or justification behind it.

If he decides that he can live with it, that's one thing. But claiming how "brave" she actually was for coming clean, after she herself already informed him that the only reason she came clean was her overwhelming GUILT, and her FEAR of it coming out later on when she doesn't have a chance to lead the encounter, is just ridiculous.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

I worked with a woman like Jane. Had a thing for big cocks. Left her husband, blew through many lovers and ended up sofa surfing or living in her car.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 1 year ago

-Kiwihunter

I'm not sure I agree with your suggestion that "once she does this you will forever be a cuckold". I would say that you will forever have been cuckolded. Being a cuckold would require you to stay married to her. If you divorced her, she would no longer be your wife and you would no longer be a cuckold.

That being said, I do agree with you that being cuckolded and being made a cuckold are entirely within the purview of the wife. Staying that way is entirely in the purview of the husband. Killing her (while wildly insane and against the law, not to mention immoral and immature) would in fact change the status of the husband as widowers are no longer considered married. The saner and less misogynistic approach is simply to divorce the woman.

ComefindmeComefindmeabout 1 year ago

This.. was not well written. The problem isn't trying to force love into the narrative, it's how you went about it.

To start, the wife is so maliciously disrespectful it's impossible to take your narrative of "she loves him so much she brought another man's creampie home to her unknowing husband then rubbed his face in it" I mean damn dude, she sent him a sex tape of her being creampied while he was at work, that's actually evil. So that destroys your premise of "god she's so brave for loving him so much and the only thing she loves more is big dicks"

The second that kinda tanks this is the sister, what kind of sister supports their brother's wife having multiple long term affairs?

I guess realistically this story is a "love story" about big dicks, and not husband/wife and if that was the initial intention, than I apologize cause you nailed it. But when you try and tackle cuckolding in a love story, it shouldn't start with such intensely malicious behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't bother. The story should be over with just a few more lines. No need for any more parts. Unrelatable characters hold no interest. "Mike" now knows two women that he should have nothing to do with for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No need to go passed the first couple of paragraphs, the image of a caged penis and a collar on a whimp comes to mind NAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Baseball bat to Jack’s junk. Divorce absolutely. Never touch wife again. Fuck other women - of course - as many as possible that are better looking, hotter, sexier, bigger tits, etc. What’’s love got to do with it? Not a damn thing. Women that fuck other men, then tell her cuckold “but I love only you”. Who gives a fuck for a love like that? Frankly these stories show no competition of what love is. Exactly how does this woman love her husband? She just needs the cuck to raise her kids while she’s free to play. That’s not love.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Yeah there's no way to salvage the marriage, she freely admits that she suddenly has no willpower? She doesn't NEED big dicks she WANTS big dicks, and she even heard the guy telling her he was falling in love with her, so that guys instantly a problem. The clincher for me would be the sisters confession. She would a shown her true colors to me and I probably would have outed her. There would be no room in my life for secrets like that. She will never speak to me again? Well boo hoo your poor fucking husband sitting at home while MR PERFECTget to use you how he wants..just yuck. This guy wants children with a bitch like this? It's just a story but still....no thanks...scorched Earth, including sending that video to her HR dept.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor guy, a slut for a wife and a slut for a sister, both who claim to love him buit neither realy loves their married partner. Im pretty positive i like sex as much as anyone but no male married or invoilved as ever gotten all the sex he wanted and i beleive that if great wonderful over the top sex is "needed" then the person needing that kind of sex doesnt deserve to be married to someone else who provides evertyrhing but the great sex. MC needs to man up and send her to the better bigger dick and just hope the lover ruins her life from then on. If she loved him as much as she says ,she wld have told him of her love and need for periodic or even regular, big dicks before marrying. She wasnt honest and got him to commit before knowing all. Thats entrapment, as a guy recently married, just divorced after a few yrs wld show him up to the world as a loser unable to make an intelligent choice for a life mate, embarrassing at the least, even just to himself and so hes likely to consider staying married, not thinking of the consequence might be when the slut fucks somebody they know or who peripherally knows them. End it now, painful but still quite young. "buzzsawlenny" has the right of it especially ratting out sister and using HR to fuck w/ fuckers. Many other appropriate comments were made following this sad tale, thank goodness noone said sure dude take on the chin on the balls and up the ass while fluffing the mult lovers., rk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

HATE IT I am not into cheating wives so sorry Just a one from me (jaybee186)

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

cheating wifes fuck that you no its funny i watch porn and see all those big dicks and the guy only uses half because the girls cant take it sure some do but most dont . i was reading a story where they interveiwed a porn star she said her boyfriend had a normal dick she wanted it that way because taking such big ones at work hurt her all the time but i guess it gives you all something to write about

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm sorry I wasted my time. I won't be bothering with the second part

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES