All Comments on 'Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 04'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

The story started reasonably well but has gradually gone downhill since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Managed to go back to the rotting cum soaked cuck woodwork did you??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Going gown hill

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

A bit simplistic in my view. Even for a fictional story in LW.

I think my biggest issue with the direction this has gone is Jane is going to get away with having had her cake and eating it two without having to pay any price for her actions. I'm not talking BTB. It just seems to me that the scales are still way out of balance both emotionally and sexually within this marriage.

At some point down the road when they've eventually stopped swinging either Mike will realize he still has resentment or Jane will get a sense of superiority that she got away with it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Hopefully they will give up the idea of having kids. They are too disgusting

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Hot story, ignore the moralizes!!! Would love a scene where Mike and Jane both 69 with the same gender!!! I’m not gay, but I did suck a cock a couple of times and I loved it!!!!

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

I could be wrong but most cples in this lifestyle rarely last and still wondering how his ideology spun 360 degrees

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Sorry but no. 1 srar. Removing you from favorite authors.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

This story for me is going crash mode.

I won't read the next chapter Mike will probably try gay sex....

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

It's starting to sound like this is a parody of a cuck story.

The wife outs her affair in the worst possible way (which I gave some leeway), but now it's the husband turning gay via her taking him to swinger encounters.

That's what the "monogamy-only" crowd believes is the eventual outcome of anyone who strays for swinger fun. They'll hatefully post; "Next, you're going to be eating her bull's cum out of her when she comes home!"

So, this is going downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

he has to let this ruin its course for as long as he wants it. Enjoy the extra sex, just fuck his wife (condom only) as he pleases and not to please her. Talk it up about how sexy and tight and beautiful the OTHER woman are. Down play her. Don't say she is or is not pretty or sexy. Just have indifference. All the while make plans for a decent exit in the divorce. When she least expects it, serve her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not going to berate you because it's looking like a pure cuckold story. In fact, thank you for not writing focused on hating and abusing the husband. But I can't relate to the characters as humans. The wife was ok without big cock for years, then suddenly needed it at all cost more than children? And the husband is happy to swing and get meaningless sex while the marriage is on fire? I don't think I'll get over that, good luck with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, Jimmy. This story is getting out of hand. Mike had integrity at the beginning but has turned into a wimp. You forgot that they wanted to start a family but that is not conducive to the swinging lifestyle. Jane is just another entitled slut. I used to like your stories but if next part does not get any better, you will go on my DO NOT READ LIST.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Not this time Brianna" - Leaving open the possibility for some other time? Eww!

\

I don't see how swinging on its own satisfies her big cock urges, and I can't see Mike being comfortable swinging with a couple where the guy has a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow did that go off the rails or what!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now Mike is OK with another man fucking his wife and play with his asshole??? Unbelievable. Talk about not keeping your MC in character. This isn't a complete 360 degree turn it got to be at least a 720 degree spin maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure, OK, Why Not? Everyone in this story is going to get what they allow, enable, and therefor deserve. Wouldn't it be ironic if the marriage ends with Mike leaving a pregnant Jane, running off with a guy who has a huge dick that Mike just can't get enough of? You know you want to write that sequel, maybe in another category. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The perfect example of childish and delusional.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
A

Terrible story ended Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know it’s going to be a lame story when people can tell exactly how it will end at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What really gets me with the story is there wasn't any real conversation from Jane to try and fix anything. Jane jumped straight to swinging. There wasn't any mention of counseling, whether it is individual, couples, or sex. Mike could wear a cock sleeve, but that was never brought up, straight to swinging and maybe she can get a big one there. There doesn't seem to be enough substance for their marriage to work long term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So this story will be moving to Gay Male or Lesbian Sex in the next installment? After all we see the characters transitioning already into something they were not before, well Mike that is. It has already been established that Jane is a whoring slut. And it was established in the last chapter that she plays with girls too. Such a charming couple, not.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Not a terrible chapter, quite equitable at this point, but the seeds have been planted for Mike becoming full on simp cuck. Like a frog in the lukewarm water with the temp gradually rising, he is being conditioned and groomed to accept and even desire the gay aspect of cuckolding-slurping another's sperm, ass play between guys, etc. Let's see where JTP goes.....

towgtowgabout 1 year ago

That sound you hear, is this story circling the drain. Flush......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still don't understand how he gets past the cheating, lies and betrayal. She rubbed his nose in it. Maybe this could have been the answer before she cheated, but she would still be getting contacts from her lovers and be would still wonder when they get back to day to day life, when the next bomb would fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just another whore and stupid wimp story belongs in the garbage

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Well that went over the cliff. 🤣

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

All the story development is gone with this chapter. It's now just another wank story. 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous, 360 and 720 degree turns bring you back to the same spot.

des911des911about 1 year ago

This was interesting at the start, but as it has evolved I have lost interest. The story becomes less credible, as do the characters. Sorry, just not for me.

Thank you for sharing

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This just might work. I see the little minded basement masterbaters have weighed in with their ignorant "wimp/cuck/whore" shit

johng1953johng195310 months ago

At the start of this tale it was declared to have been written in UK English. Neither panties, ass nor asshole are UK English. Knickers, arse or arsehole. Even pussy is stretching it. More English would be fanny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...