Lick Her Land - Madame's Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Provider, please face the supplies and await your next client."

As she re-entered the room Paula was unable to see what he was doing but she could hear some mumbling through the curtain, the only thing that separated the two of them, at least, for now.

Turning the lights off in the main room also turned them off in the ante-room, the crimson shade now all they both had to see by, so Paula risked a twitch of the curtain. Good, he was facing the shelves and was backed up against the bed, exactly where she wanted, no, needed him to be! Passing through the curtain, making nary a rustle she winced as the bed clinked. Paula grinned as she wondered what the newbie was thinking, so decided to delay his gratification by moving about on the nosy bed until finally, eventually, she decided they'd both waited long enough. She left her mask off for now but carried it with her, as she didn't want to reveal herself quite yet.

Placing a hand upon a hip, Madame decided to emulate the new boys previous behaviour, so began by kissing and stroking his back, his arms, his neck... She felt the shudder as she brushed her lips along the crease of the neck, felt his body jerk at the sensation so, taking the initiative, Paula reached round and cupped his balls. Despite his having cum less than half an hour before, she could still feel their weight, their heaviness. As she teased her fingers over his bollocks she could feel his cock growing erect and, without any conscious thought just engulfed it with her hand and began to stroke, wanking him off more for her desperation than his.

Paula's breasts pressed against the newbie's back. With both pressed against him while he was not the slimmest of men there was plenty of overflow of breast on either side. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and more excited so pushed her groin against his ass, trying desperately not to start grinding against him. To distract herself she made sure her hand was well lubricated, as she couldn't have his cock getting raw before it was inside her after all. She was starting to get desperate now and had started playing with her clit but it just wasn't enough, her pussy needed something inside her. It was time to show the new boy who it was pleasuring him.

Kissing his neck one last time, Madame quickly placed the mask back over her face. She didn't have enough light to put the mask on properly, so she knew there would be hair sticking out but she wasn't bothered about that now.

Before she lay back onto the bed Paula gestured to Sara to flick the switch, an action which took about thirty seconds to complete, likely because her friend had been quite happily fingering herself at the spectacle and had had to move to reach the switc, or more likely she'd not seen the gesture and Rufus had done it for her. It wouldn't be the first time that she'd been 'distracted' when she was supposed to be helping, and as the lights turned to orange she flicked Sara the 'V's'.

However, she lost all sense of annoyance when the newbie turned around slightly and she could finally see his cock properly. Bloody hell it was thick! Not the longest by a long stretch, but Paula knew she was going to feel full with it inside her, especially with what she had planned. Oh well, no turning back now.

After newbie lay down on the bed somewhat gingerly, to absolutely no ones surprise but Paula's complete consternation, he began by kissing and touching all over her body, his hands gliding over her skin. Paula lay there in agony, couldn't he tell that she was already dripping for him? She didn't need the foreplay, she'd had enough of that just watching him. However, to keep his libido up and confidence going, she murmured, "Hmm, that's nice."

To her relief his movements began to head south, far too slowly for her current need but obviously fast enough for him. He'd not long ago shot a load all over her best friend, he was probably trying to delay as long as possible before he inevitably did so again, especially with who it was he was fucking. Paula thought to herself that this wasn't arrogance, just a healthy self-confidence over how attractive she knew herself to be.

As she lay there every pinch and tease was torture but eventually his face was adjacent to her pussy, and she was desperate for penetration, his cock, a tongue, hell, she'd take his fucking little finger, just stick something inside!

He slid a finger along her slit before the absolutely teasing bastard tasted it. Well, the cat was out of the bag now, she was dripping wet for him, so stick something inside!

Slowly his tongue moved to rest on the her bud, small and dainty but oh so goddamn sensitive. Paula almost shuddered in delight but suddenly the little fucker was lying next to her again! As much as she was annoyed that she wasn't feeling immediate relief, she let out a little giggle, again encouraging and rewarding him, and she'd attempt to continue to do so as long as she could, but Paula realised she was eventually going to lose control and just sit on his goddamn face until she came hard over it if he didn't stick something inside her soon.

A nipple pull, his hand pressed against her pussy and finally, finally! He entered two fingers inside her. Oh, it felt good... so good... but it wasn't enough. Just not enough.

Madame rolled over, taking newbie by surprise and pushing him back onto the bed. She stood over him, her mask still covering her identity, and commanded him, "Stay."

It only took a second to reach the shelves, the bed leaving little room between itself and the walls, but as she looked back she could see he remained completely still, his fat cock remaining at full attention. Her eyes then fell onto one of the smaller dildo's, his length but slimmer, and she picked it up. Her eyes flashing with mischief, she also picked up a bottle of lube. Who knew what thoughts were running through his mind as he saw her pick up the bottle and dildo? With how much he'd teased her, she wasn't bothered, it was just the beginning of her endgame.

Laying back on the bed next to him, Paula felt the grandest sense of relief as the toy entered her. She suddenly felt a lot more relaxed as she stroked it in and out, spending a minute luxuriating in the sensation as she could feel eyes boring into her, every gasp and moan turning him on more and more. It was time for his next role to begin.

"Get down there and lick my asshole." Paula commanded, and with remarkable speed she almost instantaneously began to feel the sensation of his tongue against her puckered hole, growing more intense as she continued to pump the dildo in and out of her.

To her great relief he started off gently but when he did finally penetrate her, even only a small amount with his tongue, the first lick of her anus sent a shiver through her body that she couldn't prevent or control.

"YES! YES! YES!" Came the scream, came Paula, her asshole clenching on his tongue. This... this what she'd been waiting for. It hit her so hard Paula even squirted a little bit of pussy juice onto his face. It wasn't the first time she'd done it, but she'd only ever done it previously when she'd been prepared, and she knew he wasn't done fucking her yet.

"Get the lube and fuck my ass." Again, there was no delay in the following of orders, to Paula's surprise and delight he immediately grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down the bed to place her in the best position for penetration, but what he probably didn't realise as he did so was that his abdomen was pressed against her groin as he did so, pushing the dildo fully inside her. Fuck! This man was perfect. Both dominant and submissive, she'd been looking for the perfect switch for some time, it's just a shame that the little fucker didn't live here. Yet. Maybe she could convince him...

She looked on in a mixture of lust and uncertainty as he began to coat his cock in lube. Yes, there was a lot, but she was worried he wasn't going to try and gently work his way in. It would be a shame if it turned out he was really just a complete amateur idiot who didn't try and warm her up a bit.

Squirming in delight, her fears were unfounded as he pushed a finger inside her, after a few pumps he even added a friend to help fill her tight hole out. Paula continued to pump with the dildo, and he began to automatically pump in on her out strokes. To do this without being guided, well, What. A. CATCH!

When his fingers suddenly disappeared she let out a heartfelt groan, so desperate was she to be filled Paula was unable to prevent it slipping out, although this was replaced by a heartfelt sigh as she felt his fat cockhead press against her asshole. She appreciated that he was trying to take his time, but Paula had just had enough and was pushing her arse back as far as she could in encouragement, her legs high in the air, his cock slowly entering, slowly, slowly... Too slowly.

"Just fill me!" She commanded.

"FUCK!" She screamed as he immediately obliged, his entire length filling her and stretching her out completely. She felt empty as he pulled back, but it didn't last as he began to fuck her with wild abandon, causing a feeling so intense Paula couldn't quite figure out the rhythm for the dildo she still had in her pussy. It wasn't the first time she'd been double penetrated but, as he began to also pump the dildo inside her while continuing to fill her arse with his cock, it was definitely the most intense. This continued until, with no warning, he pushed the dildo fully inside her at the same time that his cock fully penetrated her ass.

It was just too much for her body to take, Paula's body bucking hard as she let out what she later considered to be her loudest ever scream, the sensations of the orgasm absolutely ripping through her almost too much to bear, her mind shutting down from the intense pleasure, so close to pain that for a moment she wasn't sure which it was.

As her bodies faculties returned to her, she began to shake, both her pussy and ass still full of dildo and cock respectively. It was only when she stopped did he remove both implements from her. The dildo was dripping with fluid and so tight was her ass on his cock she made a popping noise as he exited her.

Laying back down on the bed, Paula knew what she needed to do, it was time to enact her plan.

"Go and shower your knob off, then come back. We're not done." She saw him leave the room, a goddamn shit eating grin on his face as she lay there panting, and she moved straight to action.

Grabbing a few of the toys and the bottle of lube, she managed to wobble uncertainly into the connecting room, placing the items into her bag and grabbing her clothes in her arms. She attempted to run into the hallway to a shower, although her wobbly legs and sore asshole prevented her from going as quickly as intended, much to her chagrin.

A quick shower later and Paula got fully dressed, covering her curves with a hoodie. Entering the corridor, she could hear the reverb from the speakers as she heard Rufus tell newbie that his session was over. No doubt he'd be disappointed, but that was exactly what she wanted from him. While he got dressed, Paula entered the connecting room once more to find only Sara and Rufus. Rufus handed her over her share of the takings and winked knowingly at her. Sara was looking at her with a massive grin on her face, still naked, a massive dildo lying on the seat she'd just been sat in, no doubt enjoying watching Paula lose complete control of herself. No doubt the grin was because Rufus blabbed the entirety of her plan the moment they were alone.

"You absolute legend," she laughed, giving Paula a huge hug and confirming her assumption, "you have a brilliant time with him. Remember to call, and of course I'll help Rufus with the club while you're away. I'll absolutely be calling you too, as I've got so much tea to spill." Her eyes sparkled as she said this, while Rufus merely rolled his. "You won't believe what Rupert did to the granny!" Seeing that Paula was about to turn on Rufus Sara continued in a hurry. "Oh don't worry, it was bloody hilarious. You'll love it. Anyway, go! Don't want him to walk off all depressed and horny, do you?"

With that, Paula gave her another hug and a kiss, winked at Rufus and moved as quickly as her aching arsehole would allow until she reached the club entrance. Walking outside, she stood there for a few minutes in her oversized hoodie, hopefully not looking too dodgy at what was probably very early in the morning. To her relief, the newbie walked out of the door about five minutes after she did as despite the hoodie she was starting to get chilly.

It took a moment before he noticed Paula, but when he did she noticed him looking her up and down. He'd probably already recognised her from earlier while he was shagging her, but this was finally confirmation that the cashier from Liquor Land and Madame from Lick Her Land were one and the same.

"Madame," he intoned dully, "I'm surprised to see you here."

Paula couldn't help but let out a giggle. She'd decided she was going to follow him after seeing him with Sara, but he certainly thought he'd been abandoned and was probably a bit butthurt about it, possibly more so than she was.

"I said it wasn't over," she stated, "I'm coming with you."

She cackled internally at the blank look that floated across his face.

"Coming..." he sounded in a complete daze, probably recovering from the whiplash of realising he hadn't been abandoned but was instead getting an absolute treat. "What? Back to the Campervan?"

"The campervan, the rest of your journey around New Zealand," she answered with a breathless ease, "the whole thing."

Paula could see the cogs in his brain working overtime to figure out what the fucking hell was going on.

"What about work?"

Answering with a giggle, Paula imagined what he was thinking, "Oh please, I run Lick her Land, so it's hardly a problem. Being a gloryhole, sex club, whatever we're calling it, it's also not completely one hundred percent legal, so they're not going to 'fire' me in case I drop the owners in it. I was only covering the cashiers shift at Liquorland as a favour to someone, who, as it happens, you came on the tits of, so she absolutely went away very happy, so that won't be a problem."

It was clear that he was trying to find a catch.

"And who says I want you to come?"

'Bold', Paula thought, 'he almost sounds like he means it'. She dismissed that with a wave of her hand. "Hah! You'd say no to shagging an absolute smoke-show like me for the next few weeks? Yeah right, you can't take your eyes off me, and you're enough of a switch that I think you can keep up with me in the sack."

As he let out a sigh, Paula knew she'd won and eagerly took his hand, for the first time noticing how big they were in comparison to hers. She knew what they said about men with big hands, and this time it was absolutely true!

"Brilliant!" She beamed. "Now, if we're walking to your van we're going to have to walk slowly, because for some reason my assholes a bit sore."

As they began the walk to the camper, she swooned inwardly as he tried a bit of bravado. "When we get back to the van it's only going to get worse, so savour how it is for now." It was inept, but completely adorable.

Laughing, Paula gave his hand a squeeze as she responded. "Ooh, look at the balls on you, so cock sure."

"You were pretty sure you liked my cock only ten minutes ago."

Without the mask on, both of them were much more at ease in each other's company. It was almost as if they'd known each other in a way more than just in the biblical sense, in complete ease with the others company.

The journey took about half an hour due to a slow walk on Paula's end, where they both admitted their names to each other. Paula laughed when he admitted his name was Andy, he laughed when she told him hers was Paula. They laughed at Andy and Paula, just two old people out for a night-time stroll, but as every bit of information was shared they moved closer to the other, until she was holding onto his arm as if they were a couple in love. An outside observer wouldn't have been able to tell the difference as close they were walking you'd have thought they'd been together forever.

They reached the campervan, where Paula looked upon it with approval.

"So, this is our home for the next two weeks!"

The moment Andy unlocked it Paula eagerly tried to pull him up the steps, however she lost momentum as the door slammed closed behind them, causing her to fall over, dragging her lover on top of her by complete accident, not that either of them minded.

Her eyes span with lust, anticipation and various dirty emotions. "Lets see what we can get up to."

With that, for the first time, their mouths met.

They kissed for some time, eventually, stripping the other completely yet remaining in the same position, with Andy atop of Paula, his hard cock pressing against her slit.

"No condom," she whispered, "please, just fill me."

With that, Andy entered her for however long it lasted, their bodies interlocked, their mouths joined together, both of them completely enamoured with the other. There was no attempt to stop when Andy grunted that he was cumming, Paula just kissed him more deeply, feeling the jump of his cock as he released inside her, filling her sopping cunt with a surprisingly large amount of sperm. Slowly, the rhythm they'd built up faded as his cock began to soften, but they stayed there on the floor until he slipped out and cum began to follow.

It wasn't entirely the evening she'd had planned, she'd planned for further anal play and control and submission, but it had seemed the most natural thing in the world. She'd always planned out sex, always known in advance exactly how it would go, it had just never occurred to her that she could just fuck someone in the missionary position, and she now realised that it was because she'd never felt so comfortable with anyone before as she did with Andy.

There were no words as, with a lingering kiss, Paula slipped to the bathroom. Andy moved to the bedroom, making sure there was no evidence of his solo exertions and impatiently waited for Paula's return. With that third release he was utterly exhausted, but as Paula slipped into bed beside him she snuggled into his chest as if they were an old married couple, but it was apparent that she wasn't far off sleep herself.

"I've never let someone cum in me unprotected before." She whispered, their fingers intertwining as they lay there, the room silent except for what nature snuck through the window.

"I've never cum in someone unprotected before." He responded, a gentle kiss on Paula's forehead for reassurance. "But I'll happily do it with you again."

"Oh don't worry about that," she yawned with a wicked smile, "I can see that happening a lot."

They lay there all night, her head gentle upon his chest, their fingers interlocked, both of them sleeping a dreamless, relaxing sleep. Both of them knew that whatever happened over the next two weeks they would be the best two weeks of their lives. And they never, ever wished for them to end.