Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget just shrugged. "Hm, okay then. What made you get wine?"

"I dunno," Shane said. "I figured it would be fun! I mean, I'm not trying to get wasted or anything, but a little wouldn't hurt, right?"

"I guess," Bridget said as she examined the bottle. "Jimmy's? You got a brand of wine called 'Jimmy's'?"

"Yep!"

"'Made from the finest Oklahoman grapes'", Bridget read aloud. "Is Oklahoma known for its grapes?"

"I dunno," Shane said with a shrug.

"How much was this, dude?"

"Only $2.99!"

"Jesus Christ," Bridget sighed. Shane grabbed a couple of glasses out of the cupboard, opened the bottle, and poured them each a small amount. Bridget took a small sip and gagged.

"Oh, that's awful Shane!" she cried out. Shane took a sip for himself.

"Hey, that's not too bad!" Shane exclaimed. "Money well spent!"

Bridget slid the bottle towards him and put her glass down. "All yours, bro," she said.

They hung out in the kitchen and ate their pizza. Bridget had a can of soda and Shane made his way through a couple of glasses of wine.

"Wanna go find something to watch?" Bridget asked.

"Eh, I dunno," Shane replied. "I was thinking it could be fun to do karaoke!"

"What, you mean go out?"

"No! We can just search for Youtube videos on the television. There's tons of karaoke videos out there. Besides, it'll be interesting to see if alcohol improves your voice at all."

"You've had too much of that Jimmy's" Bridget said. "I'm not even drinking, dummy!"

"I know, but I am. And that will DEFINITELY make your voice sound better."

Bridget tossed a pizza crust at him. "C'mon, let's go," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the kitchen. "You're up first." He allowed himself to be led by her, grabbing his bottle of wine on the way out.

Shane found a karaoke video for "Yellow Ledbetter" by Pearl Jam. Before he began, he remembered to switch the cameras so that his viewers could continue to watch them. He sipped his wine from the bottle as he sang robustly, watching Bridget cringe and laugh as he did. He was starting to get to the stage of drunk where he lost all concept of time, and before he knew it, his song was over.

Next thing he knew, he was sitting on the couch and Bridget's song was already starting. He recognized the tune as a Panic! At The Disco song, but wasn't quite sure what it was called. He became transfixed on his sister as she sang, swaying her hips as she did. Her jeans hugged her ass perfectly, and Shane couldn't help but stare, mouth agape. He was too drunk to even care if she noticed him looking.

As she sang, he got a very bold idea. He stood up, came up behind her, and put one of his hands on her waist, the other one still clutching the wine bottle. He began moving his body in rhythm with hers. She stopped singing abruptly and turned her head back to look at him. He looked back and smiled at her.

"You sound amazing!" he shouted over the loud music. She just smiled at him and continued to sing and dance, moving her hips even more aggressively than before. Shane became even a little more daring and pushed himself up against her so that her ass was making contact with his crotch. Even in his drunk state, he was nervous as to how she would react to that, but was pleased when she didn't skip a beat and continued dancing against him.

More time passed, and Shane continued to drink his wine and dance with his sister. He wasn't sure when exactly, but it had reached a point where Bridget was no longer playing karaoke songs, but instead was just choosing high paced dance songs for them. Next thing he knew, he was facing her, his hand around her lower back, pushing her up tightly against him as they moved together. He suddenly became aware that his cock was fully erect and pressed firmly into his twin sister's body. He felt a split second of shame, but saw on her face that she was completely lost in the moment and clearly didn't care at all that he was basically dry humping against her, so he took another long pull of his wine, tossed the bottle on the floor, and put his other hand behind her back. There were very few moments afterwards that Shane was aware of, and soon enough, he completely blacked out and lost track of the rest of the evening.

******

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Shane groaned as he rolled over in his bed. It was very bright in his bedroom, and the sunlight was severely hurting his eyes and head. He got out of bed and closed the blinds on his window before laying back down. As he got under his covers again, he noticed there were a couple bottles of water, a banana, and a handwritten note on his side table. He rubbed his eyes a few times, grabbed the note, and began to read.

"Morning Bubba!" it said. "I'm guessing it's probably well past lunch time if you're finally awake and reading this." Shane checked his phone and saw that it was indeed almost 2:00 in the afternoon. "Last night was fun! Although, I'm sure you feel like shit right now, as you should after drinking that whole goddamn bottle of wine. Good thing it was cheap quality and probably watered down. You need to drink one of those bottles of water outright as soon as you wake up, then sip the other one while you eat that banana slowly. Hopefully you won't throw up. If you do, please don't use the kitchen sink!" Bridget had drawn a little smiley face after that last sentence. "I'm hanging out with a few girlfriends today, so I probably won't be home until after dinner. Take it easy today, and stay hydrated. Can't wait to see you tonight!" She signed her name at the bottom of the note, dotting the "i" in her name with a very large, beautifully drawn heart.

Seeing her sweet words written out in her very lovely handwriting made Shane gush a little. It was a nice feeling having her go out of her way to leave him water and food in an effort to take care of him. He read the note again, staring closely at the little heart above her name when he finished.

He followed her instructions and quickly drained the first bottle of water. His head was aching, but it wasn't terrible. He grabbed his phone and pulled up the chat app that he used with his viewers. He was shocked to see that there was a seemingly endless amount of commentary that occurred during last night's events.

"Man, you sure do have a shitty voice," dirtydave47 had typed.

He scrolled down a little more.

"Wow, sharkpanties!" mantitties2 had said. "You're grinding on your sister's ass right now!"

"This is great!" hawtchawcol8 had said.

Shane scrolled down a little further.

"You're literally feeling up your twin sister right now," baconcheeseboner had typed.

"You're hand is SOOOOO close to her tits!" phallusy said.

"What!?" Shane said aloud as he read what phallusy had written. "Her tits!?"

There were plenty more comments about his hand placement on his sister. Shane remembered dancing with her, and even remembered getting hard while they danced, but he didn't remember much else. He was suddenly very sad that he had gotten so drunk last night. He desperately wanted to have the memories that everyone was describing in chat. Then again, maybe he was so bold with his actions only because he was drunk.

He took a small bite of the banana and sipped the other bottle of water as he sat up in bed. While he chewed, he had a sudden and very exciting realization.

"The recording!" he said aloud as he hopped out of bed. "Oh god," he groaned, wishing he hadn't moved so fast so soon. He steadied himself, grabbed his bottle of water, and slowly made his way to his computer. He pulled up the file on his computer that housed all of the recordings he had made on his hidden cameras. He found the recording with yesterday's date on it and opened it up. The beginning of the video was just the two of them in the kitchen, so he skipped ahead to the part where the camera transitioned to the living room.

"God!" Shane cried out, "I'm a terrible singer!" He skipped a little further ahead until he saw Bridget standing in front of the television. The angle of the camera was such that she was perfectly centered and facing it, and he could see himself clearly just behind her and off to the left. It was hilarious to watch his own face as Bridget sang because his eyes were blatantly staring directly at her butt. Finally the moment came when he stood up and got behind her. He was very pleased to see that Bridget looked happy to have him dancing with her. During her song, she eventually just stopped singing altogether and became completely focused on grinding up against him.

When her song had ended, Shane watched himself collapse back onto the couch. Bridget grabbed the remote and looked back towards the television.

"I'm gonna find a playlist of dance songs!" she had said to him.

"Do it!" Shane replied excitedly, taking another pull of wine.

Music began playing and Bridget threw the remote over onto the couch. She then grabbed Shane's free hand (his other one was still gripping the wine bottle at this point) and pulled him up. She turned her body away from him and once again began dancing directly up against him. Shane cringed a little bit watching himself dance, but got past it pretty quickly once he saw how much physical contact there had been between them. Song after song played, and as the video progressed, Shane watched himself get braver and braver with his actions. At one point, he reached his hand around in front of her and placed it directly on her stomach, pulling her tightly up against him. She was clearly completely okay with that, and seemingly had pushed herself even harder up against him. Shane had even gone so far as to put his face up against her neck so that it almost looked like he was kissing her there. She had taken her hand and wrapped it around his head behind her, continuing to move her body gracefully to the music.

Another song came on, one that was particularly fast paced, and Bridget began dancing even harder and more wildly. She bent herself over at the waist and shook her ass right in front of him. He then grabbed her by the hips and held her steady as her ass continued to move fluidly back and forth against his visibly erect dick.

"Holy shit!" Shane said out loud as he continued to watch what could be described as a simulated sex act between him and his sister from the previous night. He pushed his hand into his shorts and grabbed his cock.

When a new song came on, Shane watched as Bridget turned around to face him. Shane reached out with his free hand and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her in tight up against him. He wasn't sure if she knew he had been hard, but by the looks of it, she seemed to really enjoy being pressed tightly up against him as they moved together. Eventually Shane saw himself toss the wine bottle to the side and grab her with both hands, bravely pushing them up the back of her shirt against the bare skin of her back. They danced like that for a while longer, and then Shane watched in awe as Bridget straddled his leg and pressed her groin hard into his thigh. He absentmindedly and slowly pumped his cock as he observed his sister grind her pussy hard against his leg. Her face was contorted in pleasure as she worked herself over and over against him.

For a split second, Shane thought for sure that they were about to kiss, but all they had done was press their foreheads together as they continued to move with the music. In real time, Shane felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming. Even though he had already seen so much transpire between them, he couldn't believe it when he saw that his hands had slowly made their way down to her ass. He pumped his cock faster and faster as the recording continued to play. Bridget shamelessly seemed to be trying to get herself off in rhythm with the music while her brother held tightly to her ass. Shane felt himself getting really close to an orgasm as he stared at her pleasure-ridden face in the video.

Then, in a matter of a few seconds, the moment got cut short as Shane observed his drunkenness finally get the best of him.

"Ah fuck!" Shane cried out in frustration as he watched himself lose his balance, stumble backwards, and fall right over an unfortunately placed ottoman.

"Oh no!" Bridget cried out in the video as she brought her hands up to her face. Shane could only see the lower part of his legs that remained draped over ottoman, the rest of his body having falling out of view of the camera.

"Are you okay!?" she had said as she stood over him, laughing pretty hard at him. He heard himself grunt some kind of inaudible response, and watched as Bridget helped him up and led him out of the living room. A few minutes later, the recording cut off.

"Holy fuck, that was wild!" Shane said out loud to himself. He had remembered dancing with her, and even remembered getting hard with her, but never would have imagined that they had taken things as far as they did.

He was incredibly turned on at this point, but decided to forego masturbating for the time being, hoping that maybe they would resume things that evening. He was determined that next time he would remain completely sober.

He finished his water and banana and went into the living room. Bridget had clearly cleaned up in there already, as there was no sign of the wine bottle anywhere. Just as he settled himself down on the couch, an alarm went off on his phone reminding him that he was supposed to meet live with his viewers in a couple of minutes. Not wanting to get up and go all the way back to his bedroom, he decided to just run the meeting from his phone.

"You're doing it man!" jizzbucketmagoo typed as soon as he got into the live session.

"Last night was amazing!" dickorydoc09 typed.

"If you hadn't gotten so damn drunk, you probably could've done more," dirtydave47 typed.

"Yeah, well what's done is done, dirtydave47," Shane said aloud.

"Don't be so greedy, dirtydave47," pencildick$teve typed. "Last night was still pretty great."

"May I speak?" hawtchawcol8 typed.

Shane rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course you may, hawtchawcol8," he said as he clicked the button that allowed hawtchawcol8 to talk out loud.

"I just want to say how pleased I am with how this is turning out," hawtchawcol8 said aloud in his deep, steady voice. "You've really delivered above and beyond what I expected since the moment I reluctantly clicked the link to join you in that first session. I'll be honest, at first I figured there was no way she was your sister, and the two of you were scamming us. You quickly proved me wrong on that, though. So I paid the $100 figuring that things would never progress as you said they would, and that has been the best $100 I've ever spent. We've watched what has turned out to be a very beautiful journey between siblings who clearly care deeply for one another, but more importantly, are physically attracted to one another. I know you were drunk through most of it and you probably don't remember, but it seems your sister is clearly into you as much as you are into her at this point."

"Yeah, you're right, I was way too drunk to remember much of last night," Shane said, "but I watched the recording of it this morning, and I'm very happy to say that I kinda agree with you, hawtchawcol8."

"Yeah, just don't screw it up now, sharkpanties," dirtydave47 typed.

"He won't screw it up," hawtchawcol8 said aloud. "He's doing a perfect job." Shane beamed inwardly at the compliment. "You can mute me now, Shane, I'm done."

"Thanks, hawtchawcol8," Shane said. "But now we must all talk business again, I'm afraid," he said to everyone. "Now that it looks like things are progressing to the point where something might indeed happen between us, and soon, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask for more money."

"You're not about to tell us that you're bumping our next payment up to $500, are you?" otis789 typed.

"Actually," Shane began slowly, "it's going to be more like $1,000."

A couple of his viewers immediately expressed their outrage, including, of course, dirtydave47.

"Are you out of your fucking mind, sharpanties!?" he typed.

"No, dirtydave47, I'm not out of my fucking mind," Shane replied. "I've seen what people pay on a nightly basis in those shitty live webcams online, and the product that I'm offering is a million times better than that, and you know it. If anything, I'm severely under-charging you guys. I told you all from the beginning that you'd be paying a lot for this experience, so hopefully you heeded my warning and saved up. But if anyone is just unwilling to pay that price, I understand, and you might as well leave now."

Shane waited with bated breath to see if any of the 16 of them left, and was very pleased to see that none of them did.

"I think it's a fair price," skinwich said. "Like he said, we'll never get this chance ever again probably."

"Yeah, it's fair," otis789 typed, "I just don't know for sure that I can afford it."

"Pay as much as you can, otis789," hawtchawcol8 typed. "I'll make up the rest for you."

"Wow, thanks!" otis789 typed.

"Yeah, me too hawtchawcol8!" dirtydave47 typed.

"Fuck you, asshole," hawtchawcol8 responded.

"Alright, well I'm glad you guys have gotten that all worked out," Shane said out loud. "Bridget isn't supposed to be home until later this evening, so how about we say 8:00 tonight for our next meeting?"

"What are you planning on doing to get things going again with her?" skinwich asked.

"Well, I don't think I really need a plan anymore," Shane responded. "I mean...things seem to be moving along of their own volition at this point, I think."

"Wouldn't it be nice to have something though?" skinwich continued. "Something to help move things along tonight? Something to set the mood?"

"Uhh...I could go out and get some more of that Jimmy's Oklahoma wine!" Shane suggested.

"No!" wetnmild typed, along with several others of his viewers.

"I was thinking more like a movie," skinwich typed.

"Like Dumb and Dumber?" Shane asked.

"Yeah, nothing says romance like a Jim Carrey film," skinwich typed. "I was thinking of a movie called Marguerite and Julien."

"The hell is that?" Shane asked.

"A romantic French drama about two siblings who become lovers," skinwich explained.

"Really!?" Shane asked. "Is it porn?"

"No, not porn, just a regular movie," skinwich continued. "There is a sex scene between the brother and sister, though."

"Brilliant!" wetnmild typed.

"Do that!" baconcheeseboner said.

"Well that sounds...pretty damn perfect, actually," Shane said aloud. "Thanks skinwich!"

"Just protecting my investment!" skinwich said.

"How do I get ahold of this movie, though?" Shane asked.

"You can rent it on YouTube," skinwich explained.

"Oh, well that's perfect!" Shane said.

"One more thing, sharkpanties," dirtydave47 typed. "What if nothing happens tonight? You gonna pay us back our money?"

"If nothing happens tonight, then I won't charge anyone anything until you get your money's worth," Shane said.

"Fine," dirtydave47 typed.

"For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE grab her tits tonight!" phallusy typed.

"Hopefully I will," Shane responded, "and then some. See you all tonight, 8:00."

Shane closed the app on his phone, sat back on the couch, and shut his eyes. He let his mind drift to the possibilities of the night that lay ahead of him before dozing off.

******

Shane slowly started to become aware that he was waking up. He hadn't opened his eyes yet, but could still tell that it was a little bit darker in the living room than when he originally had fallen asleep. He stretched his arms out above his head, yawned loudly, and opened his eyes.

A person was kneeling beside him, their blonde-framed face mere inches away from his.

"Shit!" Shane cried out, leaping off of the sofa and scurrying to the other side of the room.

1...45678...16