Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Mom's a bitch," Bridget said with a nod. Shane instinctively looked over his shoulder to make sure she wasn't standing right behind them.

"Jeez Bridget!" he said. "Careful! What if she had heard you?"

"I think she'd care more about the fact that we're sharing a chair clearly meant for one person."

Shane thought for a moment. "Yeah, you've got a point."

"At least I wasn't sitting in your lap!" she said.

"Hah!" Shane laughed, feeling the skin on his cheeks almost catching on fire. "Yeah, that would've been something! Phew, dodged a bullet on that one! Can you imagine? My own sister sitting in my lap!" He felt a surge of blood rush to his crotch at the thought.

Bridget looked at him strangely. "You okay?" she asked, watching him closely.

"Yeah just..." Shane trailed off. As he looked at his sister sitting right beside him, he wondered if it was too soon to make a move. He became very aware all of a sudden that their mouths were mere inches apart. Her full lips glistened slightly as he became lost in their poutiness.

"Whatcha lookin' at, dude?" Bridget asked all of a sudden, snapping Shane out of his trance.

"Oh, uh..." Shane replied, searching for something to break the tension. "You've got some dried gravy stuck to the side of your mouth."

"Ugh, great," Bridget said as she stood up. "Probably from where you dropped that meat brick on my plate. Alright, well I'm gonna go to the bathroom and wash my face, I guess, then I'll meet you in the car?"

"Be there in a few," Shane replied.

"Cool."

After she left his room, Shane waited until he heard the bathroom door close before picking his phone up again. The chat window was filled with comments, many of which berated him for not kissing her when he had the chance.

"No guys, it's still too soon!" Shane whispered. "If I had tried to kiss her just then, it would have ruined the whole thing! I have to be VERY careful about this.

"You did the right thing," jizzbucketmagoo typed.

"I agree," said hawtchawcol8.

"You were very respectful," skinwich added.

"Quit being such a pussy, sharkpanties," dirtydave47 typed.

Shane heard the toilet flush in the bathroom. "Alright guys, tomorrow afternoon, 4:00 eastern time. There will be a link to a new room. Remember, you won't have to pay any more money until things pick up between us. Thank you all for joining me tonight, see you soon."

******

"Hey everyone," Shane said as he watched the viewers pile into the virtual room the next day. All sixteen who had paid the $100 were still there with him. "Before we get started," Shane continued, "I wanted to open up the floor to you guys and see if there was anything else you all wanted to ask me about."

"I have a question," otis789 typed.

"Go ahead, Otis," Shane said aloud.

"Are you in love with her?" he typed.

Shane was floored by the question. It was not something he was expecting, nor was it the way he wanted to start this particular session. He just sat there and stared at the screen for a bit, but before he could answer, otis789 had typed out more.

"Because at first," otis789 typed, "you made it seem like you just wanted to fuck your sister. But I've seen the way you guys interact now, seen the way you look at her. Looks like there's more to it than that."

"I...," Shane said, not sure how to respond. "Honestly, I don't know how I feel. I mean, at first you know, when I saw her in her underwear that day, it was just pure lust. I became very physically attracted to her. But as the days passed, and my physical attraction started intermingling with our normal day-to-day interactions, I got very...confused. I love her, you know, like a sister. That hasn't changed. I'm turned on by her, as I've made perfectly clear. The combination of those two things is hard to figure out. Maybe it's something that I'm just not ready to think that hard about, I don't know. Would it be a problem if I were in love with her?"

"No," otis789 typed.

"I think it would make it hotter!" mantitties2 typed. Several others typed their agreement.

"I'd like to talk out loud again," hawtchawcol8 typed.

"What is it with you and not wanting to just type your questions and thoughts out, hawtchawcol8?" Shane asked.

"Don't like typing out complex ideas," he said. "Loses it's meaning sometimes."

Shane was much less hesitant than before to let him speak. He felt hawtchawcol8 had proven himself to be perfectly dependable and responsible with addressing the whole room.

"Alright, go ahead," Shane said aloud as he gave permission for hawtchawcol8 to speak.

"Thank you," hawtchawcol8 said aloud in his extremely deep, ponderous voice. "One thing still doesn't make sense to me. You care about your sister very much, that is obvious. You say you don't know if you're in love with her. I think you are, but that's neither here nor there. How is it that you're so comfortable with deceiving her? It's pretty messed up what you're doing. Secretly recording her and showing complete strangers intimate moments of her life? How are you okay with this?"

"Damn, you guys are coming out swinging for the fences today with these questions," Shane said with exasperation. "That's a pretty great question, hawtchawcol8."

"Who cares?" dirtydave47 typed. "Do what you need to do to show us the goods, sharkpanties. Don't let that blithering idiot get in your head."

"He's not an idiot, dirtydave47," Shane said. "He's right. It is pretty shitty of me to be doing this. I guess I'm thinking of it like...well, there are two possible outcomes here, right? One: she completely rejects my advances, whenever it is I make them, and our relationship is effectively ruined for the rest of our lives anyway, so the secret recording wouldn't even matter at that point. Or, two: she accepts my advances, things get, you know, hot and steamy and whatnot, and then maybe the fact that I was recording the whole thing...I don't know, maybe she'd be into it? That's pretty damn hopeful of me, I know. Honestly, I'm just hoping she never finds out. Still an awful thing for me to do, I know, especially since she's my favorite person in the whole world. But as much as I love her, I guess the part of my brain that is completely turned on by the hidden cameras is just going to win that argument. Oh yeah, and the loads of money that you guys are ultimately going to pay me helps satiate my guilt some, too."

"Who am I to judge, anyway?" hawtchawcol8 typed. "I'm watching, aren't I?"

"Good point, hawtchawcol8," Shane said.

"It'd be a shame, though, if she found out," hawtchawcol8 concluded. "For you, I mean. Ruining your relationship like that."

"It'd be a nightmare," Shane said with a heavy sigh. "But hey, as long as you guys continue to be discreet, everything will be fine. So anyway, let's move on to a more fun topic, shall we? How the hell do I proceed from here?"

"You seriously asking us that, sharkpanties?" baconcheeseboner asked. "Thought you had a plan..."

"I want to hear your input, guys," Shane continued. "You all did...or rather, will...pay a shit ton of money for this experience. It's only fair to see if you guys have any advice or suggestions."

"She's just a girl," skinwich typed. "Be yourself!"

"Okay, well thanks skinwich," Shane said. "To me she's not 'just a girl', so forgive me if I seem a little unsure about how to properly entice my twin sister. Anyone have any more specific input?"

"Show an interest in her hobbies," typed pencildick$teve.

"Make her a romantic dinner," said wetnmild.

"Ask her to give you a massage, then return the favor," typed dickorydoc09.

"Just grab her tits!" suggested phallusy. "She'll respect that."

"Okay, well those are all pretty good starting points," Shane said. "Well, most of them at least. Let's start with the first one that Steve suggested about her hobbies. Let's see...she likes to knit. Don't know exactly how I'd transition from that to making a move on her, though. What else...she likes to take long baths. I don't think I could figure out a way to share that hobby with her just yet, though."

"Next time she's taking a long bath, just bust in and say you had to pee really bad and couldn't hold it any longer," suggested mantitties2. "Make sure you're hard when you go in there and whip it out, too! You know, show off the goods and whatnot!"

"You want me to burst into the bathroom with an erection while my sister bathes?" Shane asked. "How the hell...who gets hard when they have a full bladder!? How would I even explain that?"

"DEFINITELY don't do that!" skinwich added.

"Besides," Shane continued, "I don't want the first time she sees my cock to be when piss is coming out of it. That might turn her off forever."

"What else does she like to do?" pencildick$teve asked.

"I dunno," Shane continued, shrugging. "Umm...she likes to run."

"Go for a run with her!" wetnmild said.

"Yes, that," hawtchawcol8 added.

"Hmm," Shane thought aloud. "I'm not really into running myself."

"That makes it better!" said pencildick$teve. "She'll think it's sweet that you want to run with her 'cause she'll know you don't even like doing it and that you're just doing it to bond or whatever."

"That's not a bad idea, you know," skinwich said.

"Agreed," dirtydave47 typed.

"Hey, dirtydave47!" Shane said aloud. "You managed to type something to me without calling me an asshole or a pussy or anything else!"

"Fuck off, bitch," dirtydave47 said.

"There it is," Shane said. "Well guys, that's actually a really spot on idea, I think. I'll run with her, we'll bond, and she'll love that I'm into one of her hobbies. Plus it'll give me a chance to show off my athleticism. I mean, like I said, I don't really run, but I lift weights and stuff. And not to sound sexist or anything, but since she's a girl, it'll be easy to keep up, and hell, maybe even pep talk her into picking up her pace just a little. Yeah! She'll be so impressed with how in shape I am...maybe when we get home I'll strip my shirt off in the living room and claim that I was just too hot to wait until I got to my room. I'll be all sweaty..." Shane trailed off and imagined how the scenario might play out in his head.

"Go ask her about it now!" skinwich suggested.

"Well, she usually runs in the mornings," Shane replied. "But I guess I can go talk to her about it now."

Shane grabbed his phone and made his way into the kitchen. Bridget was not there, nor was she in the living room. Just as he started to head back to her bedroom, her door swung open and she came out and walked into the kitchen. Shane tried not to stare at her, but it was difficult since she was wearing nothing but a sports bra and a pair of high-waisted spandex shorts. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail, and her perfect breasts bounced modestly behind the tight material of her bra. Luckily he snapped out of his stupor long enough to remember to turn on the hidden camera.

"Hey," he said as he stood awkwardly in the middle of the kitchen.

"Hey," she replied. She went over to the sink to pour herself a glass of water. When she turned around, Shane let his eyes glance briefly at her breasts again. Even though her bra completely covered her tits and compressed them slightly, they were still visibly prominent and perfectly round.

"What are you up to?" he asked, forcing himself to look at her face.

She looked over at him, then scanned her own body purposefully with her eyes. "Can you not tell?" she asked.

"Uh...going for a run?"

"Clever boy," she said with a smirk.

"Oh, sorry, I was just surprised is all. You usually run in the mornings, right?"

"Yeah, but I have an appointment tomorrow morning, so I won't have time. So I'm doing it now."

"I see." Shane continued to stand there, not sure what to do with himself.

"You good?" Bridget asked as she propped her foot up on the back of a dining chair and tightened the laces on her shoe.

"Yeah," he replied, allowing himself the briefest of moments to ogle her beautiful leg. "I was just wondering if you'd mind a little company on your run."

"Who you talkin' about?" Bridget asked, looking very serious about her question.

"Um...me?" Shane said resentfully.

"Ha!" Bridget laughed as she tied her other shoe. When she was done, she looked up at him. "Wait...were you serious?" she asked.

"Yes!" Shane exclaimed.

"Oh! Sorry dude, I didn't think you were much of a runner."

"I work out!"

"Yeah, but you don't do cardio."

"It's running! What's the big deal? I've got legs, don't I?"

"Okay, well go get dressed and meet me outside," Bridget said as she turned and left the kitchen.

In his bedroom, Shane briefly turned the camera back on at his computer.

"Okay, plan's off to a good start," he said to everyone. "I'll turn this camera off, but leave the ones in the kitchen and living room on. That way, when we get back, whichever room we go to first, you'll be able to see the magic happen. See you all soon!"

******

Fifteen minutes later, the front door to their apartment flew open and Shane came sprinting through the doorway. He ran straight through the living room and into the kitchen. He barely made it to the kitchen sink before forcefully expelling the contents of his stomach. As he leaned over the sink and continued to retch, Bridget slowly came up behind him and placed a comforting hand on his back.

"There ya' go," she said soothingly, "just let it happen. Don't hold back."

Shane was mortified that his sister was seeing him in his current state, but still appreciated the kind words as he heaved a little more.

"Think I'm good now," he said finally, very out of breath.

"I'll get you a bottle of water," Bridget said to him.

"Nah, I'll just drink from here," he said as he turned on the tap and let the water rinse out his mouth. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Bridget's hand place a roll of paper towels and some cleaning spray on the counter beside him.

"For when you feel up to it," she said.

"Thanks," Shane replied. "Although most of it went straight down into the garbage disposal."

"Lovely."

"Also, we may need to throw out this plate."

"Okay, please stop talking about it before I get sick too."

"Sorry. If you need to throw up though, I know a good place."

"Noted."

Shane cleaned up his mess and joined his sister at the kitchen table. She slid him a bottle of water and he began to sip gingerly at it.

"So can I laugh at you yet?" Bridget asked. "Or is it too soon?"

Shane chuckled.

"Go ahead and get it over with," he replied with a smile. "I deserve it."

"Told you not to take off at such a high speed!" she scolded. "What the hell were you thinking? You should've paced yourself better!"

"Yeah, looking back on it, that would've been the smarter way to go about it."

Bridget smiled. "That's alright," she said, "at least you've learned for next time just to stay with me."

"Next time?" Shane asked.

"Oh, you're for sure coming with me when I run again," Bridget said firmly. "You've gotta get better at this. Besides, it was nice having you there with me. Well, you know, the first few minutes were nice."

"Uh...okay, sure!" Shane replied. "And I'll definitely take it a lot slower next time."

"Slow is good." Bridget got up from the kitchen table. "Alright, I'm going to shower first if you don't mind." Shane let his mind briefly think about the camera hidden in the bathroom, but quickly shunned the idea.

"Go for it," Shane said. "I'm just gonna go in my room and wallow in shame for a bit."

"And drink all that water!" Bridget instructed.

"Yes ma'am," he said. Shane watched as Bridget turned and went down the hall towards the bathroom. He was pleased to realize that he was already feeling well enough to stare at her ass as she walked away from him.

Back in his room, sitting in front of his computer, Shane recounted the recent events.

"Well, that was an unmitigated disaster," he said aloud to his viewers.

"You even gonna be able to make it through a session of fucking her?" dirtydave47 typed. "You can't even go for a short jog without puking."

"I thought it went perfectly," hawtchawcol8 typed.

"How was that 'perfect'?" Shane asked.

"She liked that you took an interest in running with her, and she wants to do it again," hawtchawcol8 responded.

"Yeah, nothing hurt," wetnmild added. "Well, other than your pride, I guess."

Shane shrugged. "If you guys say so. Anyhow, I think I'll try the whole romantic dinner thing next time. I'll have the camera in the kitchen on so you guys can watch, of course. We'll talk more details tomorrow. I need to lay in bed and recover now. See you guys later."

Shane turned off the camera and closed out of the chat room. He leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling, thinking about everything that had happened over the past few days.

"I must be out of my damn mind," he said out loud to himself.

******

The next several days were mostly uneventful. Shane continued to check in with his viewers daily, allowing them to watch most interactions he had with his sister. One particular night, Shane and Bridget were sitting together on the couch watching television, the hidden camera picking up everything, of course. Shane had his phone beside him so that Bridget couldn't see it and was chatting a little bit with his viewers. Luckily Bridget seemed to be sporadically distracted by her phone as well.

"Make a fuckin' move, sharkpanties!" dirtydave47 instructed.

"Still too soon," Shane replied.

"Just grab her tits!" phallusy suggested. "Please?"

"Goddammit, I'm not just going to grab her tits, phallusy!" Shane typed.

"This is perfect," skinwich said. "I LOVE the buildup, and I think it's working!"

"Well do something," dirtydave47 said. "This is getting a little boring."

"What if you put your arm around her?" wetnmild asked.

"Yeah, do that!" jizzbucketmagoo agreed.

"Umm...I don't know," Shane wrote.

"I vote you put your arm around her," mantitties2 said.

"I think she'd like that!" skinwich agreed.

One by one, all of his viewers shared with him that putting his arm around her was a good idea. They were already sitting so close that it would be pretty easy to do. It was just a matter of getting up the nerve to do it.

Shane put his phone back down beside him and looked ahead at the T.V. again. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that Bridget had also seemed to turn her attention back to the television at the moment.

"What the hell are we watching?" Bridget asked.

"I dunno, you picked the show!" Shane said.

"Did I? Hmm...how 'bout I turn it to one of those animal documentary things?"

"Works for me," Shane said. "But can it be about desert animals?"

"Why?"

"Because I feel like a documentary that covers wildlife in the oceans, jungles, tundra, or forests is going to ultimately end with them telling us about how humans are doing shit that causes these animals to become extinct. Remember the last one we watched with that baby polar bear floating away into the ocean on a chunk of ice because of global warming or whatever? I can't take anymore like that!"

Shane watched Bridget as she thought back and tried to remember it. "Haha, yeah that was a good one," she said with a chuckle.

"Psychopath," Shane muttered under his breath.

Bridget ultimately was able to find something about animals in the desert.

"Life in the desert can be complicated," the narrator of the show began. "Climate change is reducing snowpacks and melting glaciers that provide fresh water to desert communities, and many animals are dying as a result."

"Goddammit," Shane said. Bridget turned the volume up.

"Shh," she said, "I'm watching!" She repositioned herself so that she was sitting on her leg. In doing so, she managed to scoot up even closer to Shane so that their bodies were physically touching.