Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay?" Bridget asked, not taking her eyes off the television.

"Yeah," he said quietly not sure if she meant the show or how she was sitting. Seeing an opportunity, Shane started wiggling his arm around that was wedged in between them. "My arm is just a little uncomfortable." He pulled it out from in between them and placed it lightly around Bridget's shoulders. "It that okay?" he asked. "Not really sure what else to do with my arm."

"Yep," she replied nonchalantly. He wondered if she even noticed that he had put his arm around her. She had always had such a high tolerance for physical touch, especially with him, so there was a good chance that she was completely unaffected by it. They stayed in that position for a little while before Bridget started squirming around.

"Hang on a moment," she said as she pushed his arm off of her. For a second, Shane feared he had gone a little too far, but was pleased to see that she returned to his side immediately after retrieving a nearby blanket. She sat next to him and got as close to him as she could without sitting in his lap, then threw the blanket over both of them. Finally, after she had settled, she leaned forward slightly and nudged his arm, indicating that she wanted his arm around her again. Shane gladly obliged, and they returned to comfortably watching their show.

About halfway through the hour long episode, Shane finally got the nerve to ask his sister something that was on his mind.

"Hey Bridget?" he said.

"'Sup?" she asked.

"Is it weird that we do things like this?"

"Like what?"

"You know, sit side by side, share a blanket, get all...cozy together."

"Do you think it's weird?" she asked.

"No," he said. "But is it weird that I don't think it's weird? Should I be so comfortable with my sister? Do other people do this?"

"Do you want me to slide over?" she asked.

Without thinking about it, Shane squeezed his arm around her a little tighter. "No," he said simply.

"Well then shut up," she said, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Okay," he agreed. He laid his head on top of hers and relaxed. The only reason he had brought any of that up in the first place was to try and figure out where she was, make sure that she wasn't getting weirded out or anything. He knew exactly how he felt.

He thought about checking his phone again, but didn't think it was safe to do it with her so close to him. Besides, he was enjoying the moment too much to think about his viewers. They could entertain themselves. Instead he focused on the feeling of his sister's warm body right beside him, the smell of her hair as it tickled his face, and the calming sound of her breathing.

"And so," the narrator concluded at the end of the desert episode, "that's why the Armagosa vole will likely be extinct within the decade."

"Why can't they just tell us happy tales of the desert?" Shane complained as Bridget began looking at other things to watch. "Like that movie Rango."

"The cartoon you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Real life sucks sometimes," Bridget said. "Jungles next." She clicked on a similar episode about rainforest animals.

"Tropical rainforests are beautiful places with a vast and diverse wildlife," the narrator began. "Animals are able to thrive here due to the abundance of shelter and food provided by the natural habitat."

"Oh, well that sounds kinda nice!" Shane said, feeling hopeful about the episode.

"But not so much for the Amazonian jaguar," the narrator continued, "whose numbers have been greatly affected by habitat loss and illegal wildlife trade."

"Son of a bitch," Shane uttered. Bridget brought her hand up and gently tapped the side of his face.

"Sorry," she said sweetly, lightly scratching the stubble on his cheek before putting her hand back in her lap. The lingering feeling Shane received from Bridget's fingers touching his face made him forget all about the poor jaguar.

It was quite a while later when Shane woke up on the couch. The jungle documentary had ended long ago. Bridget still lay propped up against him, her slow and heavy breathing a clear indication that she, too, had fallen asleep. Shane carefully dug his phone out of his pocket to check the time, and saw that it was well after midnight. He scanned through the chat to see that the last message had been sent by dirtydave47 a couple of hours prior.

"Falling asleep on live webcam?" dirtydave47 had written. "Fucking riveting, sharkpanties."

Shane didn't care. As far as he was concerned, he had already delivered plenty at this point for his viewers. They'd be alright.

As far as his current situation was concerned, he felt no need to disturb it. He was happy with just staying on the couch with Bridget all night. He was more than happy to be her pillow. However, just as he had settled back in to fall asleep again, he felt her stir.

"Jeez, how long were we out?" she asked. "You awake?"

"Uh, yeah," Shane said sleepily. "Just woke up myself."

Bridget stood up, yawning and stretching as she did. With her back to him, she bent over and stretched her back and legs. Her shorts rode up slightly as she did, and a small portion of her butt poked out the bottom. Shane squeezed his cock under the blanket, transfixed by the sight right in front of him.

"Well I'm off to bed," Bridget said. "G'nite, Bubba."

"Goodnight," Shane replied as he watched her leave the room. Shane looked down at his phone one more time. As he did, a new message appeared.

"You got this, Shane," skinwich had just typed. "Keep it up!"

Shane smiled to himself, feeling pretty good indeed about where things were headed. He turned off the living room camera and went to bed.

******

Over the next several days, Shane and Bridget started pretty much spending all of their time together. They ran together, ate together, and did everything short of go to the bathroom together. When they were watching television,

they were always cuddled up under the same blanket. Though the camera was always on when they were together, Shane mostly never thought about it, instead choosing to just be in the moment. They had grown so close that when Shane lay in bed at night alone, he ached with longing for his sister, even though she was right down the hall.

His viewers had definitely noticed that things were heating up, too. A lot of them were egging him on to take things up a notch.

"Guys," Shane said one morning as he sat in front of his computer, "we're getting there, but you have to be patient. If I pull the trigger too soon, it'll all go to hell."

"You're doing fine," dickorydoc09 said.

"I don't know, I think it's time to at least try and kiss her," baconcheeseboner suggested.

"No shit, it's way past time," dirtydave47 said.

"Look," Shane continued, "we're about to go for a run now. When we get back, I've got a plan for a 'next step'. As always, I'll leave cameras on for when we return. See you all soon."

Shane met his sister at the front door. She wore a loose t-shirt that had been cut up so there were no sleeves and her midriff was exposed. Her shorts were a loose material, but very short.

"Ready to get hot and sweaty?" she asked him.

"More than you know," he replied, looking her up and down discreetly. "No spandex today?"

"We've been running so much that I've dirtied up all my typical running gear," Bridget said. "Haven't had a chance to do a wash yet. Well, more accurately, I haven't had the desire to."

"Oh, okay," Shane said simply.

"Why do you ask?" Bridget inquired. Shane just shrugged.

"Do you prefer my tighter clothing?" Bridget asked.

"Psssh," Shane sputtered. "Why would I have an opinion on what you wear when you run?"

"I dunno, why would you?"

"You can wear whatever you like when you run. Hell, you can run naked for all I care!"

Bridget raised and eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah?" she asked coyly.

Shane really had not meant for it to come out like that, but admitted to himself that it was a very nice image. "On second thought, maybe you shouldn't run naked," he said. "Wouldn't want your nudity to cause any car accidents or anything. Your current outfit is perfect."

Bridget continued to stare at him.

"And your spandex is great too," he added.

Bridget just watched him as he rambled. Shane's face had gotten a little red, and not from the hot sun.

"Maybe we should just take off now, yes?" he suggested.

"I think that'd be best," Bridget said with a laugh.

After their run, they went back inside the apartment and began their typical cool down and stretching routine. It had been a much hotter morning than all the previous ones they had run on.

"That was brutal," Bridget said as she collapsed onto the carpeted floor.

"I know!" Shane agreed, still out of breath. "I'm soaked with sweat. Do ya' mind if I go ahead and take my shirt off before we do our stretches?"

"Couldn't care less, whatever you need to do," Bridget said, not moving a muscle.

Shane peeled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He glanced up at a nearby mirror. Sweat glistened all over his chest and abs. He looked down to see if Bridget was looking at him, but she laying face up on the floor with her eyes closed.

"Are that exhausted?" Shane asked.

"Mmpf," Bridget grunted.

"Heh, I guess it didn't take long for my running stamina to surpass yours," Shane teased. Bridget silently extended her arm up and showed him her middle finger.

"You gonna stretch today?" Shane asked.

"Not right now," she said. "Too hot, too tired. Or maybe I just won't stretch today. I'm young, I probably won't get injured."

"Here, let me help," Shane said as he walked over to her and positioned himself at her feet. He bent down and gently grabbed her ankle, then lifted her leg carefully up.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as Shane pushed her leg up so that it was perpendicular to her body. "What are you doing, Shane!?"

"Helping you stretch," he said simply. "You've told me all week how important it is to stretch after running. Lactic acid buildup this, increase risk of injury that. Do you really think I'm gonna let you get away with not stretching?"

Bridget looked up at him as he stood over her, holding her leg in place. "Damnit, you're right," she said. "Besides, this is actually kind of nice, like lazy stretching. It's much easier having someone do it for you."

"Good," he said.

"But can you push my leg back a little farther?" she asked. "I can't really feel much of a stretch right now."

Shane pushed her leg back slowly so that it was more angled towards her head.

"A little more," she said.

He pushed her leg back even further so that her ankle was less than a foot away from her face. Shane stared at the back of her leg, admiring the muscle definition in both her calf and her hamstring.

"Just a tiny bit more," she said with a slight strain in her voice.

Shane moved his hand down her leg so that he was gripping her calf, then carefully pushed her leg back even farther so it was super close to her head.

"Damn Bridget, I didn't know you were so flexible!" he said, genuinely impressed and equally turned on.

"Yeah," she said nonchalantly. "One day I'll have to show you how I can put my legs behind my head."

"Wow," Shane said, feeling a slight pulse in his cock. "Um, yeah, that'd be cool." He eased her out of the stretch and repeated the process with her other leg. This time he kneeled beside her and steadied her calf with one hand and the back of her thigh with the other. A tiny bit of her butt showed through at the hem of her shorts, and Shane became visibly erect as he imagined grabbing it between his teeth. When the stretch was over, he let his fingertips slide against her thigh as he pulled his hand away. He had to turn his body away from her and tuck his dick into his waistband as carefully as he could.

"While you're at it, you mind helping me stretch my inner thighs some too?" Bridget asked. Shane's eyes grew wide as he turned back to face her.

"Um, yeah I can do that," he said, trying not to reveal any tone of excitement in his response.

"Thanks," she said. She raised her leg into the air again. "You're gonna grab my leg again, but this time push it to the side away from my body."

Shane gulped. "Okay, sure," he said as he approached her. He put his hand on the inside part of her calf and pushed down and to the side.

"Go slow please," she requested with a slight strain in her voice. Very carefully Shane applied more and more pressure until Bridget's leg was splayed out to the side almost completely flat on the floor.

"You okay?" Shane asked, stealing a glance between her legs. The thin piece of material from her shorts barely covered her, and Shane wondered if that was the only barrier between him and his sister's pussy.

"Yeah this is good," she replied. "But can you take your other hand and push down on the inside of my thigh please? That'll help stabilize me."

"Sure," Shane said, his heart racing. He placed his free hand flat on her leg as she requested, feeling the muscle underneath it tighten.

"You can really, um, open your legs pretty wide," he said.

"I'm a talented gal," Bridget replied. "Okay, let's do the other side now."

They repeated the process for her other leg. This time, Shane didn't wait for her to ask him and just went ahead and held his hand against her inner thigh, this time daring to put it just a couple of inches further up her leg than before. He wondered if Bridget was even phased by the way he was touching her. Though it was true that they had a long history of physical touch between each other, it had never before felt this intimate. He briefly let his mind wander and imagined himself easing his pinky under the bottom of her flimsy shorts.

"Thanks Shane," Bridget said as she brought her leg out of the stretch, snapping him out of his daydream. "That was actually a better stretch than I usually do for myself. We should do that every time."

"Uh, yeah sure," he muttered. "Absolutely." Once again, he faced the other direction momentarily, just long enough to hide his erection. He turned back to her to find her studying him closely.

"Hmm," she said simply as she looked him up and down.

"What?" he asked, nervous that she had noticed his raging hard-on.

"Nothing. It's just interesting is all."

"What is?"

Bridget turned to leave the living room and headed down the hall towards the bathroom. "That someone with as hot of a body as you was such a crappy runner," she called back to him just before he heard the bathroom door shut.

Shane looked towards the hidden camera in the living room and smiled. "Progress!" he said happily to his viewers, giving them a thumbs up.

After they had both cleaned themselves up, Shane found himself hanging out in the kitchen with Bridget. She was cutting up a fresh mango, alternately eating a piece and handing Shane a piece as she cut.

"Got plans for dinner?" Shane asked casually, taking a piece of mango from her.

"I haven't spoken to another human being other than you for a week now," she replied. "So if I do have plans, no one has made me aware of them."

"Haha, gotcha," he said. "Well good, because I was thinking about making dinner."

"Ha!" she burst out with a mouth full of mango. She looked up at him smiling, then swallowed her bite. "Wait, were you serious?" she asked.

"Yes, I was," Shane said defensively.

"Oh, my bad," she said. "It's just that...I mean, do you even know where we keep our pots and pans?"

"Of course I do, right there!" Shane said, pointing to one of their cabinets. "I just used one of our pots to make some boxed macaroni and cheese yesterday for lunch, as a matter of fact."

"Wait a sec, that was macaroni and cheese?" Bridget asked. "I thought that was some sort of weird soup."

"Well, I may have used a little bit too much milk."

"I see...gee, I can't wait to see what 5 star meal you have planned for us tonight!"

"I think you're going to like it," Shane said, ignoring her slight. "It's a lemon roasted salmon, served with white wine couscous and a tangy herbed yogurt sauce!"

"Do you even understand the words you just said?" Bridget asked. Shane glared at her. "Well it sounds...amazing!" Bridget said, changing her tone. "What's the occassion?"

"Ah, just something I wanted to do for you," Shane replied.

"For me?"

"Yeah. Partly to thank you for kicking my butt into shape with running this week, and partly, well...just because I kinda like you, I guess."

"Oh, well that's...incredibly sweet!" she said with a big smile. "I don't know what to say."

"Eh, it's nothing. I'm happy to do it for you."

"But...Shane?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I mean this with all the love in the world...are you at all worried about your ability to pull that off?" she asked carefully. "I mean, you know, given the way the boxed macaroni and cheese turned out for you yesterday?"

"Well, I have a recipe," he replied.

"Kinda like the recipe they give you on the back of the box of mac' and cheese?" she asked.

Shane hung his head in shame. "Yeah," he said simply.

Bridget walked around the kitchen island to where Shane stood and kissed him on the cheek.. "You are so sweet to want to do this for me," she said as she laid her head on his shoulder. "But I love spending time with you. You don't owe me anything for letting you run with me, it's a pleasure to have you along! I don't want you to feel like you have to make some elaborately fancy meal for me. I just like hanging out with you every night."

"Oh," Shane said, taken aback. "Well...okay then."

"I didn't hurt your feelings, did I?" she asked.

"Not at all!" Shane replied. "I'm just glad I didn't buy the ingredients beforehand."

Bridget laughed. "Well, if that had been the case, we would have worked together and tried to figure out how the hell to prepare that meal. Because, no offense Shane, but had you gone through with this-"

"I know, it would have been a disaster," he finished for her. "I guess I got a little overzealous."

"Just like you did with running the other day! You know, when you ended up puking in the sink?"

"Right, thanks for the reminder."

Bridget faced him and wrapped her arms around his torso. Shane put his arms around her neck and pulled her in tightly.

"Seriously, thank you for the thought," she said, nuzzling her head up against his chest. Shane inhaled her scent deeply. She didn't smell of soap or perfume or anything synthetic. She just smelled like...her, and he loved it.

"How about I go pick up a pizza for dinner instead?" he asked.

"Can I pick the toppings?" Bridget asked.

"Only if you don't pick pineapple."

"Ugh, fine. Kiwi?"

"No!"

"Papaya?"

"Stop trying to fuck up the pizza with fruit, Bridget!"

"Okay, fine! Just boring old pepperoni then, okay?"

"Perfect!" Shane said. Bridget rolled her eyes.

When they broke their hug apart, their eyes lingered on one another very briefly. For a second, Shane felt butterflies in his stomach and wondered if the moment had finally come for him to make a move on her. But before he could consider it further, she simply smiled at him and returned to her side of the kitchen island.

******

Later that evening, Shane returned home with a box of hot pizza in one hand and a grocery bag in the other.

"'Bout time!" Bridget said as Shane came into the kitchen. "What the hell took you so long? The pizza place is right down the street."

"Sorry," Shane said, "had to stop at the grocery store too."

"For what?"

"For this!" Shane said as he plopped a bottle of wine on the table.

"You bought wine?" Bridget asked suspiciously.

"Yeah!" Shane replied. "Is that okay?"

"I guess...how did you buy wine? You're not even 21 yet."

"Oh, well my buddy Randy was working the cash register."

"Randy?"

"Yeah, he was a year behind us in school."

1...34567...16