Lies, Sex, and Hidden Cameras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she said simply. Shane distinctly felt Bridget slightly start to contract her vagina around his cock.

"Yeah, I pulled my neck or something a little while ago, and my brother here was rubbing it for me," Bridget continued, adjusting herself slightly so that she wiggled herself around on him a couple of times. "He asked me to sit on his lap to make it easier for him to help me, which I thought was weird, but whatever."

"I see," the woman replied, looking at Shane with a look of interest. "Well, it's good to see a brother do something nice for his sister."

"Yeah, he does me all the time," Bridget said. "Does nice things, I mean." Once again, she made her pussy contract on him.

"How lovely," the lady said. She inhaled deeply and then, much to Shane's relief, stood up.

"Leaving so soon?" Bridget asked.

"Oh yes, my dear," the day replied. "Gotta keep on truckin', as they say. You two have a nice day."

"Bye!" Bridget called out sweetly as the woman slowly shuffled along down the trail.

"You fuckin' whore!" Shane whispered in Bridget's ear as the woman disappeared from sight. She turned her face back to him and smiled.

"You know you like it," she said playfully. Shane looked took his phone and looked into the camera.

"Alright guys, I think we're done here," Shane said to his viewers. "If that woman's vision was a little better, she would have probably noticed that we were mid-coitus."

"No, you've gotta cum first!" wetnmild typed.

"I agree Shane," hawtchawcol8 said. "Go ahead and finish. You've only seen one person in the past thirty minutes. You've got time."

"Yeah, finish me off bro," Bridget said, looking enticingly into his eyes.

Shane didn't need telling twice. Keeping his cock lodged in her, he stood them up and directed Bridget to a nearby tree. She put her hands out on the tree for support as Shane, pointing the camera down between them, began fucking her from behind.

"Oh yes baby!" Bridget cried out loudly. "Go ahead and cum for me."

Shane pulled out and slammed hard into her, repeating the motion with each thrust. With his free hand, he lifted the back of her skirt and folded it over so that most of her ass was exposed on camera. Her heart-shaped ass jiggled slightly each time Shane pounded against her.

"Cum on her ass, Shane!" pencildick$teve encouraged.

"They want me to cum on your butt," Shane relayed to his sister.

"Do it!" she cried out, reaching behind her with both hands and spreading her cheeks apart.

"That's so fucking hot, baby," Shane said as he held tight onto her hip with his free hand and fucked her as hard as he could. The pressure was quickly building in his balls and, in no time at all, he was ready.

"Fuuuuuuccckkkk!" he cried out, pulling his dick out of her pussy and unloading a thick shot of seneb all over his sister's beautiful asshole. He managed to spray several more ropes of cum across her ass and the back of her thighs, catching every second of action on his phone's camera.

"Shit, Shane!" Bridget exclaimed as she felt around behind her. "How much did you cum!?"

"Umm...a little more than usual," he said, watching her gently rub her fingertip across her cummy asshole.

"I'll say!" she said, standing herself up and pulling her skirt back down into place.

"You want me to help you clean up a little?" Shane asked, still filiming her as she faced him.

Bridget bit her lip and looked up, as if deep in thought. "Nah," she said with a flirtatious smile, "I think I kinda like having it all over me right now."

"You are one lucky man, sharkpanties," dickorydoc09 typed.

"That was superb!" pencildick$teve said.

"Well worth it!" wetnmild agreed.

"Until next time, Shane" hawtchawcol8 typed. "I'll of course, be in touch."

"Sure thing, Dale," Shane replied aloud.

"And don't forget to put this recording into the folder we set up," hawtchawcol8 said.

"Will do," Shane said. He closed out the app and pocketed his phone.

"That was really fucking hot today," Bridget said. She walked up to him and kissed him softly on the mouth.

"I know," Shane said. "I just wonder what they're going to think of for us to do next time."

"I kinda can't wait," Bridget said. Shane smiled and grabbed her by the hand.

"You think there's anybody else in the history of the world that's ever gone through what we have over this past year or so?" Bridget asked as they walked the trail, hand in hand, back to their car.

"I'd have to guess not," Shane replied. "I think we're two of a kind, Bridget."