Life after My Divorce Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl said, "Slide that pussy up here," I did as requested and sat my cum soaked pussy right on his face causing yet another orgasm and more juice to add to Carl's cocktail.

Jason came over and started fucking my face while I was riding Carl's face. He had me by the hair and was fucking my mouth as hard as he could. It didn't take long for me to feel the telltale pulses in Jason's nut and shaft telling me he was about to erupt. Jason said, "I'm cumming," and the pulses of cum filled my mouth. I so much wanted to swallow that whole load but instead I let it dribble out of my mouth directing as much as possible onto Carl's face.

The look on Carl's face was priceless, clearly, he was not as into cum as much as I am but I think entertaining my cum pleasures is a small price to pay to fuck me with no strings attached.

Once again, I turned around and started removing the cum from Carl's face with my tongue. I of course took the opportunity to give Carl a big kiss so I could share the seed that I had stockpiled in my mouth. Finally, he gave up and became a willing partner in my cum swap pleasure.

We relaxed for a while talking mostly about sex and how I have changed. I told them, "My friend Gina and I got together and she was telling me about how she is getting gang banged by friends and how much she loves being the slut in the group. I have been charged up for sex ever since, I feel like I can't get enough, I'm having a blast and have become a slut. Who knows, tomorrow, I may see the error of my ways and put my chastity belt back on."

Jason said, "So I guess that means we should make sure we do you as many times as possible tonight."

I said, "Yep, tonight I'm a slut, so that being said, who wants to stick their dick in me?" I laid back on the couch and spread my legs.

Carl said, "It would be my pleasure," and he got between my legs and drive his dick hard into my pussy pumping like he really meant it.

A few minutes later Jason said, "My turn," Carl moved over and let Jason in.

We went on switching cocks at least six more times until Carl said, "I'm cumming." With his cock deep in me he gave me another load of his seed.

Jason said, "My turn," Carl got out of his way and Jason could not hold out any longer and I could feel him erupting as he was driving into me. He said, "I do like sloppy seconds."

Jason went down on my pussy and sucked as much mixed cum into his mouth as he could then brought it up to me to share. I said, "Now that is a true gentleman, getting my desert without me even asking."

The guys had both shot two loads so for now they were pretty well shot. Not to mention, I have had at least a dozen orgasms and can say I'm pretty well satisfied.

I said, "Come on guys, lets go to bed." We all got in my bed with me in the middle. As expected, the guys passed out in minutes and I, as usual lay there wide-awake thinking. I detected a strong scent of fucking, thinking to myself how that is becoming a common scent in what is now my slutty lifestyle. I keep thinking, should I cut this off now, I've had my three-way fun, do I really want to be a used piece of fuck meat, should I get the guys to find two more dicks so I can experience a gang bang? Tonight, really was fun. Oh fuck, I'm such a fucking whore but I like it. Finally, I passed out as well.

12