Life after The Fact

Story Info
With Teah dead, Hannah must continue the legacy...
2k words
0
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was at the kitchen table in her black tunic shirt and grey leggings with white open toe terry spa slippers on her pedicured feet. Her toenails were painted black with white French tips. She was wearing rimless glasses and had her hair up in an afro bun, wrapped with a head scarf.

Germaine walked in and stopped at the threshold.

"Don't be a stranger," Hannah told him.

Germaine sat across from Hannah, taking note of her body language and appearance as she went through a sales report for the porn site her late mother Teah started.

"My God," he said. "You look just like her."

"Who?"

"Your mom."

Hannah felt unmistakable warmth in the lower portion of her rectum that told her brain that she would soon have to cover her ankles and open up the pressure release valve of her shit spigot. Hannah removed her glasses.

"Do you miss her?" she asked him.

Germaine kept his eyes low.

"We're not together anymore, Germaine. You can be honest with me. You won't hurt my feelings."

"I was infatuated with your mom the moment I laid eyes on her. I remember the first time I saw her in the hospital emergency room. I couldn't believe that a woman that beautiful was so constipated. I mean, she was bound up pretty good. I never forgot that wad of poop she passed after I gave her that mineral oil enema."

Hannah sat back in her chair, arms folded.

"Do you still love her?"

Germaine went blank.

"I don't blame you," Hannah said. "I didn't really do right by you. You proposed to me and I cheated on you with your best friend. I used Gemeca against you. I just wanted more money from you. I didn't think about what it would do to our relationship or child."

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Hannah said. "For the first time in a long time, I'm strong enough to admit that I fucked up. Mom was right about me. Absolutely right. I pushed you away, Germaine. I left you with my mother, even though I knew that she hadn't been with a man in five years. I shouldn't have been shocked that you two had sex."

"Hannah, it was a mistake."

"I forgive you for fucking my mom."

"No. I meant, dating you was a mistake. I should have just come clean about having a crush on your mom."

"Is our daughter a mistake too?"

Germaine nodded his head.

"Gemeca didn't ask to be born. She's a blessing."

"Germaine, you can't sit there and say that there was never anything between us. If you do, you're a liar."

"Hannah, how could I honestly say that I loved you when all I could think about was your mother?"

"If you can't be honest, just admit it."

Germaine thought back to his last sexual encounter with Teah: the love they made in the hotel. Then, the time they fucked in the unisex restroom at the porn industry party, the time Teah told him that Hance had officially cut her off, the first time he had sexual intercourse with her on Hannah's mattress, in Hannah's bedroom.

The hard, dark chunks of poop that Teah's anus would spit out while he jerked his blood-filled erection.

"Look at you," Hannah said. "You're thinking about her right now. She must've had some killer pussy."

Germaine thought about Teah's vaginal walls gripping his shaft, and it made his penis stiffen.

"I never loved you, Hannah. I only loved your mom."

"I know that," Hannah said. "That's why, for the rest of your pathetic life, you will never be happy again."

"I can live with that. But, for now, I'm going to have to settle on just fucking you."

Hannah smiled and bit her lip.

"Then, from now on, you'd better damned well fuck me just like you used to fuck my mom."

Hannah stood up rubbing her tummy.

"I gotta take a dookie."

"I wanna see you shit," Germaine professed.

Hannah walked over to him.

"You're going to do more than watch, you worthless parent-fucking parasite. You're going to worship my ass while I drop this stinky load of digested food."

Hannah turned her back to him and broke wind.

Germaine's penis throbbed so much, it hurt.

"You're going to have to earn my trust again."

Hannah sat on his lap and swivelled her hips, making her soft bottom massage his pelvic area.

"I am divine," Hannah said. "I am a goddess."

Hannah leaned back on Germaine's lap, turned her head, and licked his right ear. She whispered to him:

"I've got the biggest turd in my ass right now that I think I've ever produced. It feels like it may be a hard wad of poop, like the one my mom passed at the hospital with you. It's going to stretch my tender little anus open, and I want you to watch me squeeze it out."

Hannah got up and faced Germaine again.

His eyes were glassy. He was under her spell.

"Forget about my mom, you piece of shit, sorry excuse for a boyfriend. She's dead and gone. All that remains is the woman standing before you."

Hannah lifted her right foot and put it on his groin area, hands on her hips, looking down her nose at him.

"I'm Teah Jones now," she boldly professed.

When Hannah took her foot away, Germaine put his hand down his pants and gripped his throbbing erection.

While he did this, Hannah quickly laced a dog collar around his neck. She yanked the leash, jarring him.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" he asked her.

"Silence," Hannah shouted. "You're going to be my good little shit-loving lap dog. Your ass belongs to me."

Germaine got on his hands and knees, playing along.

"Yes, mistress. I'll be a good dog."

Hannah walked Germaine to the second bathroom.

The first bathroom was Teah's, and Hannah refused to go in there, thinking her mother's spirit was in there.

Hannah placed towels on the edge of the bathtub and on the bathtub surface before she got her leggings off.

She ordered Germaine to lay down on the floor, face up, the top of his head near the bathtub.

Hannah sat down on the edge of the tub and opened her cheeks. Germaine got a good look up into her spread buttocks and saw her anus open up to reveal the solid, dark surface of a shiny poop wad so wide, the edges of Hannah's anus curled out into pink, meaty ray florets.

"Do you see that huge turd in there, my servant?"

"I see it," he said. "It's stuck in there."

Hannah sucked her massive turd back into her rectum and stood up. She removed her tunic shirt and her bra.

She took Germaine to her bedroom and ordered him to strip before telling him to put her mattress on the floor.

When Germaine was nude, Hannah removed his dog collar and threw it aside.

"I think you're trained well enough to serve your divine mistress obediently, without question."

"I live only to serve you," he said.

"Good boy," Hannah told him. "So, for the rest of the afternoon you're going to fuck me just like you used to fuck my mom. You're going to be so raw and so sore, you'll think my pussy tried to swallow that fucker whole."

Germaine thought, She wants me to fuck he like I used to fuck her mom? Is that even possible? Their bodies just aren't the same. I give Hannah credit for trying, but she is not Teah Jones, even if she says that she is her mom reincarnated.

Germaine got down on his knees and folded his legs under him, his erection sticking upward on a 45-degree angle. Hannah got on to his lap and lowered herself over his erection, letting his glans sink into her plush warmth.

Germaine noted that Hannah was heavier than Teah and that her rhythm was just a little off. Teah had used her hips while Hannah merely tilted her pelvis.

Then, something strange happened.

When Hannah took Germaine's shaft to the hilt, she suddenly felt super tight. Even tighter than Teah.

Hannah leaned to his right ear, whispering to him.

"My pussy's tight, isn't it?"

"Got damn, girl. You fit so snug around me."

"You can't believe how tight it is down there."

"I can't fucking believe it!"

Then Hannah increased her rhythm, and it nearly put Germaine over the edge.

"You got played by my mom," she said. "The reason she felt so tight is the same reason why I feel so tight. She had dookie stuck in her butthole."

Germaine's mind was reeling, trying not to lose his wad before it was time. But the pussy was so fucking good.

"She gave birth to me naturally just like I gave birth to Gemeca naturally. My mom lied to you. She used you."

"She lied," Germaine repeated it. "She used me."

"Now I'm going to make you pay for fucking her."

"Oh, make me pay, mistress!"

Hannah shoved Germaine down on his back and rode his dick in a way that made his toes curl.

"Oh shit," Germaine cried, as she used her leg muscles to bounce on his lower body, her tits flopping, her vaginal walls sliding up and down over his erection, slathering his vertical shaft with slick wetness.

I want another baby, Hannah thought. If I can get another child from this man, I'd feel so complete. I'm ovulating. I need for him to cum inside of me. Then, I'm going to push this huge turd out right in front of him. It'll send him over the edge.

Germaine had his eyes shut, letting Hannah ride him.

"I'm about to bust," he told her.

"Bust that nut," she bounced on him. "Release your seed inside of me. Don't hold it back. Release it!"

Germaine growled and erupted copious amounts of thick, creamy jizz into her depths.

I can feel him cumming in me," she thought. Please God, give me another child. The death of my mother was too much for me. I need to expand this family. I am my mother now.

Once Germaine was done, Hannah turned around and squatted down over him, face down to his pelvis, her huge round ass on his chest.

Germaine looked up and saw her buttocks open and her anus spreading around a crowning poop wad.

It reminded him of those anal stretching videos where porn stars stuck large objects in their poop chutes.

Hannah started sucking his dick while she pooped.

Germaine's eyes rolled up into his head. His glans was still sensitive and her head game was on point.

When the poop wad dropped from her anus, Germaine lost his load again, ejaculating in Hannah's mouth.

Hannah swallowed every drop of his semen, sucking the tip of his dick so hard, Germaine screamed like a bitch.

Then, Hannah sat on Germaine's penis and filled her gaped anus up with it. She rode him again, using his cum as lube, until he came a third and final time, putting him in a deep sleep while Hannah cleaned up her mess.

------------------------------------

Germaine woke up on his back with Hannah next to him, her head resting on his bare chest. She was watching a docudrama about the history of Kama Sutra. He sat up on the mattress, his head still foggy from being fucked.

"Where you going?" Hannah asked him.

"I gotta take a piss," Germaine said.

Hannah sat up with her naked breasts hanging, her nipples still erect from riding Germaine's dick.

He came back with bottled water for each of them.

"You're a good servant, Germaine."

Germaine put his bottle down and looked at her.

"When we made love, I could sense your mother inside of you. It was like I was fucking her again."

"I told you that I'm my mother now."

"Hannah, when you said that I was lying about not being in love with you, it was true. I lusted after your mom, because she was pretty. I would have never given you a child if I didn't love you."

Hannah bit her lip and tears ran down her face.

"I love you, Hannah. I intend to keep you, even after the fact that we screwed up. But, hey baby. That's life."