All Comments on 'Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 18'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

come on when is martin going to start to win or you a lesbian man hating writer and going to throw martin to the wolves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liking the direction

Hi,

I’m looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Martin and Darren develops.

Keep the story rolling and regular chapters coming please.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 5 years ago
Just...wow!!!

Martin's confusion about his heterosexual identity and his forced homosexual requirements are having an interesting effect on his psyche. Taking "the vow" to avoid the concubines and their homosexual rape. Then voluntarily participating in a homosexual affair to obtain a divorce clearly shows the lengths to which Martin will now go if he believes it will result in his freedom from the arranged Marriage.

More telling is the dialogue with Leanne, who has no moral qualms about doing what she does since if she didn't do it, someone else would...and the access to the elite society doing so affords. Someone never told her about the Nazi Guards during the holocaust who were still found guilty of war crimes even though they were "just following orders".

This is an amazing morally ambiguous, ethically challenging tale that actually causes intelligent readers to question "if society allows something to be legal, is it still "right"?"

Very well done Rikki...bring on the next chapter as I can't wait to see what direction this will go...

R/

Barbara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The character was...

ALWAYS A CLOSETED SUBMISSIVE FAG. THAT LIKES CDBDSM KINK. ANY HALF WIT CAN SEE THAT!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Not bad

JoyofrealizationJoyofrealizationover 1 year ago

Of course quite a few of us out here reading this are quite jealous of Martin ! What a great series this is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous