Life as a Sub Ch. 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
My first swinging party.
1.6k words
4.25
9.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

The day of the party arrived and it was luckily a warm sunny Wednesday evening. I had already driven past the address written on the piece of paper a few times to find out where it was, just to make sure I would be able to make it on time. It was a fair old drive into the countryside to the village, and it was difficult finding a parking spot on the narrow streets. I wanted to find a parking place that was free of meters or yellow lines, inconspicuous, and an easy walk to the address.

In preparation, Ruth watched and supervised how I showered and washed. That was quite a turn on especially because she kissed everything to prove to me that I was clean and smelling nice. She knelt down and sucked my cock to get me hard, got me close to orgasm, but after getting me all worked up, then just washed off her saliva, stood back and looked at me. I loved the way she admired my hard cock, and so I just stood there showing off for her.

After I used deodorant and aftershave I was given the final sniff test, and then she made me dress smartly in a jacket and tie. Looking back, Ruth seemed even more excited and turned on by all of this, and I thought she was amazing as she waved me off.

I was getting nervous sweats as I drove, just thinking about what I was doing and what might happen. After I parked up, I walked the rest of the way to the address and arrived bang on 7 o'clock.

It was a detached house, quite a nice place, the front garden had roses and freshly cut grass. As I walked up the front path, I noticed that the drive way had 3 cars parked in it. Suddenly I was called over by name by a mature, conservatively dressed lady who walked up beside the cars. She called me over to join her round the back. I swallowed feeling unsure that I was doing the right thing, but I followed her. I was doing this.

"Jim isn't it?" she asked as she offered her hand to shake.

I nervously nodded and said, "yes Ma'am." I winced and thought to myself, OMG, what a dick. I just called her Ma'am.

"I'm Claire." she said smiling almost giggling.

I couldn't help notice, her rounded but slim figure, how the flowing dress that she wore swayed over her bum and the way she walked so elegantly in her high heels. She looked back at me and smiled again.

"We are all in the garden." She said.

"I was told seven o'clock, so hope I am not late." I said nervously.

"No, of course not, you are just in time."

She smiled and pointed out the way with her hand. I walked in front of her to walk into the garden. Wow, I was impressed. The garden like the front of the house, was well kept and looked grandiose. There were two men and a woman sat on patio furniture under a large glass covered veranda. I was happy to recognise one of them. It was Clive, the instructor. He raised his glass as a welcome.

I walked over to them saying my greetings to each, shaking the hands of Clive and the other man, who introduced himself as Bob. I was again introduced to Claire and also to the other lady sat there. Her name was Sally.

Bob welcomed me to his and Claire's house. I looked at everyone and guessed that Sally was Clive's partner. Bob offered me a drink, and as he poured me a glass of punch, two more guests walked around the corner of the house to join us. And then almost immediately, two more, one of them a very strikingly and colourfully dressed black woman. I looked at Clive. He just smiled at me and raised his glass again. Claire was welcoming everyone and went into the house and brought out more jugs of punch on a tray.

"Good, everyone made it," Bob announced, then stood and shook hands with the men and kissed the women on both cheeks.

We all sat down and just got into general chat. I was asked a few questions about where I was from and what I was studying, but all the time I felt that the women were flirting with me. I didn't know really what to say to everyone, but I did get to remember their names. Bob and Claire, they were the hosts of this party and an early retired couple, both in their middle 50's. There was Clive of course, my college instructor in his 40's and Sally who was also a teacher in her late thirties. Mike and Jackie, they were another senior couple in their sixties, retired, apparently enjoying a swinging life with a camper van travelling around southern Europe for sun in the winter, and finally, there was John and his wife Sinsa, both 40-ish.

Mike was a college instructor like Clive, and his wife, Sinsa, was a house wife. I couldn't help look, at Sinsa. Her dark skin was so appealing especially as she had the most amazing breasts. Very big and practically busting out of her outfit. I couldn't stop glancing at them as she spoke to me. She was obviously very happy with the attention she was getting, always smiling, loving the compliments I was giving her as she caught me staring and practically dribbling down my shirt.

Bob then kicked off a conversation to the others about me chatting with Clive, and this was my first party. Apparently, I had asked about swingers and what the score was. This was greeted by laughter and giggles from everyone, but it settled down to them each telling me how they got into the scene. I listened to what they told me, asking one or two polite questions, but as the description continued, the language was getting more and more explicit. My cock twitched in my trousers more than few times, and I was thinking that things would get really embarrassing if I had to stand up right now.

As we were talking, I noticed cardigans and ties were being removed, and shirts were getting unbuttoned. But then all of a sudden, Sinsa uncoupled her top and let those large and gorgeous looking breasts free to the air. WOW. They hung there, naked, full, her dark nipples were hard and pointing, they looked amazing and I was mesmerised. I swallowed nervously and couldn't stop staring as I took more sips of my punch.

It was Claire who reached over to stroke one of Sinsa's breasts and play with her nipples with the back of her hand. OMG it was starting, and that's when my nerves went into overdrive. Claire continued to stroke around Sinsa's nipple, and then held one of her breasts in her open hand. She said.

"I just love Sinsa's tits. The way they are so full and heavy, mmmmmmm." Claire then pulled a face, and that looked like she was cumming. I looked around quickly to see if any of Bob's neighbours could see into the garden. There were houses each side of this one, but anyone wanting to see, would only be able to look into this garden if they opened their windows and leaned out.

I went back to staring at Claire, now pinching and pulling both of Sinsa's nipples, lifting the weight of her breasts as she pulled upwards. I just had to adjust my cock in my trousers, I was very turned on. Sinsa made a moaning noise, and John leaned over to me and said.

"She loves her tits pulled and treated roughly." He then stood, leaned over and gently slapped the top of her left breast. Sinsa lifted her chin as her head fell back in pleasure. I watched in fascination as Claire released Sinsa's nipples and let her breasts drop. Then she bent down, gently lifted, sucked and nibbled on a nipple. Oh wow. This was a dream come true. A young man's fantasy. I was so turned on right now.

Then, out the corner of my eye, I noticed movement. I saw that Bob and Mike were slowly getting undressed, so wide eyed, I looked over to Clive. He was finishing his drink and unbuttoning his shirt. I thought, this is it, this is actually happening, I better get undressed too because it would look stupid if I was the only one wearing clothes.

I stood, and everyone was able to see my little tent in my trousers. I couldn't hide it and didn't want to. I undid my belt and let my trousers fall to my knees, my boxers now clearly showing my excitement. I looked around to see where clothes were being put, then sat down again to pull my trouser legs off, when Bob stood next to me. He was totally naked carrying his clothes in his arms.

He said to me, "We put our clothes on the bench in the hallway."

As I sat there, bending down to completely remove my trousers, I couldn't help notice his cock was at my eye level, only a few centimetres away from my face. In my opinion, it was slightly larger than average size length, quite thick, semi hard but twitching and getting harder. His foreskin was open, revealing his pee hole. He made his cock twitch a couple of times in front of me.

I looked at it a bit too long I think because Clive said to me, "Give Bob a suck Jim, go on. Like I told you, it's normal, we are all ok with it."

5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers