Life as a Sub Ch. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
My first swingers party.
1.7k words
4.3
8.7k
6

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

Chapter 1 - Part 5 -- My First Swingers Party

I looked round the table at everyone very nervously as Bob wiggled his cock even closer to my face, close enough that I could feel the heat of it. Everyone could all see I was unsure, so Sally, still dressed by the way, got up, walked over to me and knelt down next to my chair.

"Don't worry Jim. It's understandable. Some young guys react exactly the same. Cock sucking may seem so gay and offensive to them. It's like you are going to be made fun of."

I looked at her, frowned, then back at Bob's cock. She wasn't helping me take the leap, with THAT little talk. I looked round the table once more, just to get reassurance from the faces of everyone watching me.

"Well, you can be confident, that is not going to happen here," she continued, "This is what swinging is all about."

I looked back at the cock being presented to me. I had to admit that it looked quite impressive. I stared at it. Bob moved even closer to my face, so I could see the bulging vein, his crinkly foreskin bunched but open at the end of his cock. I wondered how heavy it must feel in someone's hand and only then noticed he was completely shaved.

Sally reached up to cup each of Bob's balls in both hands, then gently lowered them and let them hang again as she grasped his cock. She closed her fingers around it, but they only just touched as she gently lifted it and started showing it off to me from all angles. She pointed it at me and slowly pulled his foreskin back to show me his purple coloured cock head, which made him twitch and get harder.

She licked her forefinger, then stroked his rubbery looking cock head, leaving a wet trail from his pee hole to the ridge of his head. Then, pushing his now big and erect cock against his stomach, she stroked the large vein along the length to his balls.

Bob smiled but frowned as he looked down at me. I felt so strange, nervous, embarrassed but hot. I was being make to look at a naked, hard cock, up close and in detail. My mind was being overwhelmed. I heard a voice again telling me to suck it, but it felt wrong, naughty, dirty, gay.

I looked at his heavy balls. I then wondered, what they felt like, how heavy they were. As if she had read my mind, Sally touched them with her fingers, outlining each one, making me stare at their shape and size. I was totally mesmerised. It was like Sally was preparing me, getting me used to seeing Bob's cock up close, burning this moment into my mind, letting me study every centimetre of his manhood.

"It's not gay," she said again. "Girls aren't the only ones to suck a cock you know. Swingers like us, find cock as sexy as pussy and tits."

She smiled at me, wiggling Bob's cock in my face, then pulled his foreskin back once more. She took his cock head into her mouth and suckled on him for several minutes. She looked into my eyes, flicked her tongue around the ridges of his cock head, then once again sucked on him, showing me just how much she loved to nurse on it.

As I looked, I was still fascinated. I had to touch and squeeze my own cock in my boxers, just to give myself some relief and contact. Bob, looked at me then lifted his chin as he closed his eyes, enjoying Sally's mouth.

I thought, ok. I was going to do this. Yes, I had sucked on Ruth's dildo, but this was different. This was a real naked cock. It was, well, it was soft but hard, warm and, well, a lot thicker and I was so close, I could smell soap and Sally's perfume. But come on, it was a real man's cock, and, I was being watched by a lot of strangers. I was really nervous and self-conscious. Was I really going to do this? It is such a big step.

Sally finally stopped slurping, making a loud sucking noise as she let go of Bob's cock. She stood, and sexily lifted her skirt. She lifted it high enough to show off her belly button and a small pair of red sexy looking panties that looked slightly damp over her pussy.

"Take them off her Jim," Claire said seductively still holding one of Sinsa's breasts.

I didn't wait. This was something that I could do without any encouragement. Sally kept hold of her dress as I enthusiastically turned, reached over, and gently placed my hands on her hips. I hooked my thumb into her panties, then slowly pulled them down her slim, sexy legs.

She lifted one leg then the other to allow me to remove them, then stood there, showing off her naked hips and pussy. I stared at the small thin trimmed strip of blonde pubic hair over her tight yet plump lips. Now, I swallowed nervously. She had a lovely looking pussy. Sally smiled, then let her dress drop down, knelt, and reached out and held Bobs cock again. This time though, she pointed him at my mouth, pulling his foreskin back, covering his cock head.

I looked into Sally's eyes, then at Bob's cock. My mind was being overwhelmed by what was going on. This was such a buzz and a first for me, but, I was going to do it. I was going to suck a cock. I felt like I had to, I wanted so much to fit in. I moved my head forward and opened my mouth.

"No Jim, kiss the tip first," Claire said smiling as she looked up from sucking on one of Sinsa's nipples.

"That's it, just let your lips touch his pee hole. Feel his soft foreskin touch your lips. Yes, well done, now, slowly open your mouth and let his cock slide into your mouth."

I was feeling very self-conscious and embarrassed being watched by everyone. They were telling me that this was normal swingers play, but the feeling in my gut was that it was wrong and degrading. I was a man and I had been told to suck a cock. So, what I thought was part of the evening's activities, I did as I was told.

I quickly swallowed, then opened my mouth to allow his cock to slide in. Boy, it was a mouthful. My mouth opened wide, my tongue feeling its weight as it pushed in. His cock felt warm, hard and then suddenly, he twitched it once. He made it expanded even thicker. Then, after the twitch, it went a little softer again. It felt like he was trying to get me to feel how hard and thick he was, to show me that it was supposed to be looked after, be it in a pussy or a mouth.

I felt a hand rest on the back of my head as I slowly took as much as I could before I felt like gagging. I stopped and was about to pull back when the hand held me in place.

I stayed where I was, my mouth impaled by a man's cock. Well, that was it. Realisation. A very real and mature cock was in my mouth, and, it was in front of a crowd of people I didn't even know. All I could do was glance sideways and see them looking at me, and, amazingly, hearing their applause.

Looking back at it all, I was pleasantly surprised at the time. The applause and thumbs up from everyone helped. I was accepted by everyone.

Then came the sensations. While sucking Bob didn't actually taste of anything, it was that feeling of humiliation and embarrassment. It was a feeling that I enjoyed.

In my mouth, it felt sort of rubbery, but not like anything that I had experienced before. I remember as I was allowed to pull my head from his cock, I automatically had to flick his pee hole with my tongue. I couldn't help doing it. You can't do that with a dildo so it was something that I wanted to try. Having seen his crinkled pee hole up close, I wanted to know what it felt like to touch, but with my tongue.

Without any warning, Bob moved his hips forward in a fucking motion, slowly pushing his cock back into my mouth, this time, with his hand on my neck, he was trying to get deeper. I was shocked and also very aware of my teeth, so I tried to open my mouth even wider.

I tried to accommodate him by seeing how deep I could take his cock, but I quickly got that gagging feeling and was starting to panic.

I was about to raise my hands to push on Bob's thighs when he suddenly let go of me and slid out of my mouth. His cock was so hard, twitching and pointing at my face. Then I noticed where my wet mouth had got to on the length of his dry cock. I saw

Hey, I was quite impressed just how much of his cock I had managed to take. I had nearly taken just over half of it. Wow. I was quite proud of myself.

I looked around quickly.

I saw that Sally had laid her panties on my shoulder, then she, Sinsa, Jackie and Claire all stood up, taking their drinks with them, and started walking to the house. I looked up at Bob thinking I had to join them, but Bob put his hands back on my head, and said, "No not yet Jim. We will join them in a minute."

I looked at his cock, then pursed my lips. He pushed his cock head into my mouth, rubbing along my tongue as it slid in. He then stayed perfectly still, waiting for me to do the work of pleasing him. But before he allowed me to draw back, he used his hand other hand to pull his foreskin back while still in my mouth. His naked engorged cock head filled my mouth, and I was given another new sensation. Wow, it felt so big.

I drew back, but this time I actually sucked on him. I continued slowly mouth fucking his cock, each time swallowing my saliva as I suckled on the tip of his cock. I could hear the guys talking, asking how I was doing.


5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers