Life as a Sub Ch. 01 Pt. 13

Story Info
A written test to be accepted again.
3.1k words
4.36
4.3k
2

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving back to the student flats, the not unpleasant taste of Bobs cock and Claire's pussy was lingering in my mouth. I was thinking, that for my first swingers party, it had been quite an eye-opening experience, one that I was now having second thoughts about leaving so early. I knew as I left Bob and Claire's house, I really wanted to go back for more, but I was reminded just how much cock I had sucked that evening. It seemed a bit excessive.

It seemed crazy to me but I thought I must be bi. I definitely wasn't gay. I loved the taste, smell and feel of a woman and yet the thought of kissing another man was definitely a turn off. I definitely didn't find men attractive, so I questioned myself again, was I really bisexual?

I was so confused, but there was one undeniable fact from this evening, that I didn't mind sucking a man's cock.

Something that didn't cross my mind at the time, but now, in hindsight, I can better interpret what happened that evening. I was being mentored and Bob was obviously the initiator.

There must have been a plan for my visit, maybe all concocted with the others that night. Claire, Sally and Sinsa had me so sex hungry that I would have done anything they wanted me to do, all in the name of swinging.

I thought I had fucked and sucked, but actually, I had only cum inside one pussy. Yes, I had my cock sucked, but in all that time, they were moulding me, and I felt like I was being prepared or primed to become something that I had no idea I would be.

Even though during the night, I had my suspicions, I can piece it all together now. If I describe to you what else happened, then you will know what I am talking about.

It was the next day, when I went to Ruth's flat, I described everything that happened that night.

I could tell she was turned on. I had to describe the girls, what they wore, what they did with the guys and even what the guys cocks looked like. But what interested her most, was what they made me do that I didn't really expect or wanted to do.

She told me to go through the evening bit by bit, so we sat down and I told her everything starting from meeting everyone in the garden.

As I got to the point where I was first presented with Bobs cock, she told me that she also wanted me to show her what happened and describe how I felt. She gave me her cock shaped dildo, and I had to get undressed as I did that night.

As soon as I had removed my boxers, she noticed that I was totally shaved. I told her that bit of the evening was coming, but she reached out and stroked down my stomach and over my cock with the back of her hand. She liked the way it looked, felt and how it showed off everything. It made everything look so big she said, smiling. That made me feel really impressed so I held my now hard cock and waved it at her making her laugh.

As I recalled the evening, I sucked her dildo like it was Bob's cock, but I asked her to undress too and to pretend to be Claire. This was when I told her about Claire walking up the stairs and how and why I was shaved. As I told her how I was made hairless, she commented that she liked it and wanted me to stay as shaved and smooth as her pussy from now on.

Then I played the role of Sinsa, and finally I showed her what I did with Sally. Ruth particularly liked that part of the night.

I told her to lay back on the floor, and holding her knees, legs open, show me everything. She was a little hesitant, but did as I said. She looked at me from between her legs, her pussy looked red, open and very wet.

"This really makes me feel like a whore." She said smiling. "Do you like seeing your whore all open like this, showing off for you? No wonder you are so turned on." She added looking at my twitching hard cock.

"You want this pussy, don't you?" She opened herself as wide as she could.

"You want to fuck this little, tight wet cunt don't you. Mmmmmmm. Open like this, I feel dirty and slutty. Offering myself like this is so ..."

I interrupted her by kneeling down and gently kissing all around her vulnerable open pussy.

She moaned and clenched her bum and pussy, then I did everything that I did with Sally, and then some more.

She loved and hated it. Like Sally, she came big. I gave her pussy, the exact same oral onslaught, holding her tightly to make sure that she couldn't move, as I felt her cum over my mouth. Her sexy body shuddered and convulsed, she even swore at me and begged me to stop.

Suffice to say, Ruth couldn't do much else after that. She just curled up like Sally, and slowly came down from her mind-scrambling orgasm. I stroked her bum and stared at her as I revelled in her ecstasy and my accomplishment.

Afterwards, we cuddled for a while, chatting about other things, but she kept asking me how I felt being made to suck the other guys cocks.

"Was it something that you felt like you were forced to do, or did you feel like it was a natural thing to do. To obey them and do what you were told?"

I thought about it as we laid there looking at each other.

"I suppose I have to admit, that I liked being told to do it."

She wanted me to show her again, how I licked and played with each cock, making sure I described their size, foreskins and cock heads.

Before I did what she said, I wondered if there was something that she wanted to tell me. So I tentatively asked her if she was now interested in going to a swinging party.

She looked at me, her face changed. I got my answer. It was a subject that she didn't want to continue with.

We just cuddled and talked a little more, but before we both drifted off to sleep, Ruth suggested that if I wanted to go to another party, I had better have a chat with Clive, earlier rather than later, just in case. That left me restless all night.

The next day, over breakfast, Ruth suggested to me again that I had to speak to Clive, so I made it a priority to find and talk to him as soon as possible.

It wasn't till the afternoon that I found the opportunity to catch him alone. I walked into his classroom and he briefly looked up at me.

"Hi, Sir, just wanted to say thank you for getting me an invite to the party last night. I had a great time."

He looked at the door then at me, cold and showing no emotion.

"Well, it was a bit of a brief night for you. Were you put off by something?"

I had to tell him why I left so early. I explained that while everything was fantastic and a real eye-opening experience for me, I did feel like the odd one out. I said everyone had a partner. I just felt uncomfortable when everyone split and went off to their own little groups. I thought that was my time to go.

Clive nodded, glanced at the classroom door again, then said, "AAhhhhhhhh, so it wasn't what we did, it was just your problem of fitting in."

I nodded and continued, "Yes Sir, everything was just great, everyone was so polite and really nice to help me fit in. It was just that ... Well... I thought, for my first time, I didn't want to be a burden to such lovely people Sir."

His emotionless face told me everything as he put his papers back in his brief case.

"You know, Bob and Claire were quite put out when you left. You didn't do yourself any favours to get another invite you know."

That comment made me feel like I had really blown it.

"I knew as I left. Yes, it felt rude, and I regret it, and now I wish that I hadn't done it." I replied.

Clive walked to the door and without looking back said, "Yes, I bet you do," then he just walked off down the corridor, leaving me alone in the classroom.

Two weeks had passed since my last chat with Clive.

Every time I saw him, I was reminded of the damage I thought I had done, and it made me feel really bad. I just couldn't forget it. I even tried to catch his eye just to see if we were good, but I got no acknowledgement or nod from him, so I thought that the swinger's door had been firmly slammed shut.

But then, I got an envelope in the mail. It was from Clive.

I was to meet him in study room one at the end of afternoon periods. Now the nerves had really kicked in. Why did he want to see me?

I made sure that I was early and waiting for him in the study room. As I stood there, lots of scenarios were going through my mind about what he might say and how I would react.

The door opened, in walked Clive. He put his brief case on the desk as usual, and motioned for me to sit. He then changed the sign on the door to 'Quiet Please - Testing in Progress'. He sat opposite me and we just looked at each other for a few seconds. His face was without emotion when he said.

"Bob would like to give you a second chance."

He looked at me for a response. He probably saw in my face my delight and also a sheepish look of my need to be accepted.

"I personally don't think it's a good idea," he continued as he saw my reaction. I was visibly disappointed by his comment.

"We gave you a chance, and you blew it. But Bob says we have to give you another chance. Sooooo, John and I came up with this."

I was very conscious that he hadn't taken his eyes off me. He pulled an envelope from his brief case and slid it over to me.

"We want you to answer some questions. Think of it as a sort of exam. You pass ... you get back in." He waited a second. "Want to continue?"

I nodded my head and sounding overly eager said, "Yes, of course Sir."

I opened the envelope and looked at the three sheets of paper. It was all typed and looked quite official. There were quite a number of questions with lines under each one, for which I presumed I had to write an answer. I looked at Clive and he gestured with his hand to carry on.

"Remember to put details in your answers. The more truthful and explicit, the better the mark," he added.

Thinking back, I can't remember every question exactly, but the following were the main ones. I had a pen, and started with the first question as Clive pulled out and opened a book to read.

Question 1. Have you had sex since the last party?

I wrote down. "Yes, with my girlfriend." I thought I better write more so I included, "fucking, blowjobs, pussy sucking, 69, doggy, missionary."

Question 2. Why are you interested swinging?

I wrote. "The attraction of being with people who are happy with their sexuality. I think swingers are comfortable if a bisexual male or female wants to play as well. I have a good sex life with my girlfriend but she doesn't share my thoughts or desires to be in the presence of a group of people having sex or to watch. Also, I like to do things that are deemed naughty or perhaps depraved when in the company of swingers."

Question 3. When was the last time you ejaculated?

Why did they want to know this I thought? Seems a bit of a weird test especially as I just told them I had sex. Was there another reason? So I wrote. "Last night, with my girlfriend when we had sex."

Question 4. Have you sucked cock since the last party?

"No, the party was my last time." I looked at my answer. It was a very short reply, but there was nothing else I could say.

Question 5. What are your BDSM Limits?

I thought carefully about this one, but I didn't actually know too much about the subject. I stupidly put my hand up to ask Clive. He said, "Pain, caning, needles, blood, straps and collars, rubber, anything you can think of that bondage might involve." Well I didn't want to have those welts that some caning produces, nor did I like pins put into me, so I wrote, "No marks from caning. No blood." I thought carefully if I didn't like anything else. I left that question open for now.

Question 6. If you have safe words, what are they?

I wrote, "I don't have any, but will have some prepared ready for next time should I need them."

Question 7. Have you ever had anal sex?

"No cock in bum sex. Ruth and I tried once, but we both agreed that we didn't like it. Vibrators and toys however are a different matter. We have used them to play."

Question 8. Have you shaved since the party?

This really was a weird questionnaire. I guessed that they wanted to know if I had continued shaving my cock like I was taught. "Yes, I shave my cock and ball every day just as I was shown by Claire."

Question 9. What does submission mean to you?

"Submission is where someone voluntarily lets a Dominant control him or her."

Question 10. Do you like to suck your partners pussy after you have cum in her?

"Not done that yet with my girlfriend. She always goes to the toilet afterwards, or I wear a condom." I lied. I had often played with Ruth's pussy after we fucked and I had inadvertently got carried away and lick her.

Question 11. Would you call yourself a submissive?

"No". I thought for a minute about what had happened at the party and thought about Bob. "But have had no problem with Dominant persons telling me what to do."

Question 12. As a cock sucker, do you ever have depraved thoughts when in the company of gay men?

I couldn't believe that these questions were from two academics. Really? I thought about the party again. Well there were no gay men there so I wrote, "No, not had gay thoughts. Not had any experience of being in a non-heterosexual environment."

Question 13. When you were younger, what fantasies did you have?

OMG, what was it with these questions. I wondered about this one. "I would dream I was getting my cock sucked by a woman with a collar and lead on while watching others have sex."

Question 14. What qualities do you like in a Dominant man or woman?

Without me noticing, they had me writing about if I was a sub. I thought immediately about Bob and Claire. "Caring. Someone who understands my limits and what they would do to me to make me please them. Understanding my willingness to do anything that makes them accept me."

Question 15. What BDSM clothing or toys would you like to try?

I still didn't think that I was being guided to be a submissive. I had toyed with the idea about being tied up and wearing leather or rubber, so I wrote. "No problem with leather clothing. Rubber might be a bit sweaty. Would have to experiment with clamps and ropes."

Question 16. Do you think nipples ought to be pierced? If so why?

"A woman's nipples do look very sexy pierced, but I don't think it should be compulsory. I think it keeps nipples hard."

Question 17. What taboo subject turns you on?

I was trying to think of something that was taboo. I wrote down. "Having to do embarrassing things that I have no control over in front of an audience. Something like dogging."

Question 18. What did you think about when you had another man's sperm in your mouth?

I used the same terminology in the question this time. "It was by accident that I had tasted another man's sperm in my mouth, and because that was at the party, I didn't think anything of it."

There were a few more questions that I can't remember, but when I finished them, I gave the papers back to Clive. He quietly read my answers, then said.

"You say that you dreamed of being sucked off. Did you dream of a specific woman?"

I was feeling embarrassed that he would pick that question.

"Yes, it was a woman from one of my Dads porn mags, but I do have dreams of other women Sir," I said getting flushed and glowing red in the face.

He wrote something on my paper then read out the question about leather clothing. He reminded me that I said any sort of leather is ok. He asked if collars, cock rings, butt plugs or body straps were ok. I pictured in my mind a sort of cock ring and plug he might be talking about, and said yes of course.

He asked about anal sex.

"You say that you and Ruth have not had anal sex. But what about you. The question asked, have YOU had anything up your arse, including fingers or a dildo?"

I answered straight away, "Well I have put fingers in me just as Claire told me to do when washing. Claire told me to buy a douching set, but other than that, I have only had a dildo in me Sir."

He then slid the papers back to me and told me to go through them once more, and add anything in I might have forgotten. I was then to sign it at the bottom of every paper so that they knew it was from me.