Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rest is for us. I wanted to make it easier for you Erik, wanted to make you enjoy coming here. Besides, we never know what the future holds. I may need them some day."

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. And the most expensive. Thank you."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Mad? No. Concerned that you are going to put too much pressure on yourself to make this work. We're both human beings, both with past trauma in our lives. We're going to make mistakes, going to have conflicts arise, crises thrust upon us. I want to make this work between us and promise you I'll do my best."

"That's all anybody can ask. I'll do my best also. Now, let me undress you. I want to see that sexy body of yours."

"I thought it was supposed to be ladies first?"

"It is. This lady gets the visual of her lover first, by undressing him."

He laughed. He laughs easily and when he does, his face lights up. I got down on the floor and took off his right shoe. Kneeling in front of him, I unbuckled and unzipped him. I stood up, reached for his shirt and pulled it up and over his head. I grabbed his hand and pulled.

"Up."

He stood up, I pulled his pants down, exposing his boxers.

"Leopard skin print boxers, Erik? I never would have guessed. Might as well dispense with them also."

He laughed again as I pulled them down, exposing his half hard penis.

He reached down and detached his prosthesis. I gathered up his clothes and laid them on the chair. I leaned his crutches against the wall, next to the headboard and put his prosthesis close to the bed but out of the way if he had to get up. As he was still sitting on the edge of the bed, I turned my back to him.

"Unzip me."

He did. I turned around, facing him. He reached behind me, pulled my dress to the sides, off my shoulders and let it drop. I helped get it past my hips, stepped out of it, picked it up, and placed it next to his clothes on the chair.

"Why don't you get on to the bed and sit against the headboard. I'll sit next to you, facing the headboard, and you can remove my nylons."

We got into position: I was sitting close to him with my knees bent. Erik started on my left leg, rolling and sliding the stocking down and off. He went back up and started massaging my thigh, beginning next to my panties, slowly working his way down. He continued on to my calf, eventually spending additional time on my foot, concentrating his efforts on my sole and heel.

He reached up and slowly removed my other nylon. He returned to my panty line and started massaging my left thigh. He covered all of it including my scar, neither spending more nor less time in that area. I was watching his face the whole time, but his expression never changed. I could feel when his fingers touched the scar line and passed by, only to cross it again moments later.

Somehow, I accepted this as the new normal for me. Just a friend giving me a leg massage, paying no attention to the part of me that had dominated my life for years, like it was no big deal, like it didn't exist. Comprehension dawned on me; I recognized the truth that Dr. Kate was leading me to and that Erik had already discerned. It was an epiphany for me: I can move past this little set of lines on my skin and not let them control my life. I could be free to enjoy a future, enjoy a future including intimate male company, safely. With Erik.

When he finished with my foot, I scrambled up the bed and practically attacked him. I hugged him tightly, planted kisses on his lips, aggressively invaded his mouth with my tongue. Other times our tongues may have waltzed, today it felt more like a salsa dance. When we separated to breath, he asked,

"Where did that come from?"

"You've set me free, Erik. You've let me see I'm more than my past. I want what I've been missing. I want you.

"I see you've been sporting that hard-on since I removed those sexy leopard skin boxers. Time to lose it, Erik. Instead of 'come with me', I've changed it to 'cum for me'. Soon, Erik, soon."

"But, I...."

"You don't have a say in this. I'm going to release all that pent up stuff you have down there, so that when you make love to me, you'll last longer than if we were rank amateurs. I assume at your age you can still get it up twice in a night?"

"I'm out of practice, but yeah, I expect so."

"Good answer. How about three times? Four? You brought a box of a dozen after all."

"We'd both be sore at four."

"We'll have to see about that, meanwhile..."

I moved down toward my goal. Erik started sliding down the bed.

"No. Stay there. I want you to watch me. Make sure I do it right, what you like, how you like it."

He pushed himself back into an upright position, supporting himself with both pillows.

"Getting kind of bossy, tonight, aren't you?"

"You can play lead in the next round."

I moved down the bed and sat next to his erection holding his shaft with my left hand. His glans was shiny, pink, glistening with lots of pre-come. I spread it around his head, more was leaking, nay, running out the tip. I spread that up and down his shaft, sliding my hand up and down slowly, marveling at the feel of it in my hand. I lowered my head to his head and gave it a lick, closed my lips over his head and sucked.

"Shiloh, you don't have to do that."

"I know. I want to. I want to make you feel good. You do like it don't you."

"I don't think there are many guys who don't like it. But, I don't..."

"Stop, Erik. I. Want. To. Give. You. Pleasure."

"Did you take a 'bossy' pill today?"

He was smiling as he said that, so I ignored the comment.

"I've never done this before, so I need your guidance, what you like and what you don't. I looked at some porn today, so I think I've got the basics covered."

While we were talking, I continued to slowly slide my hand up and down his shaft.

"Don't pay any attention to porn. That's not the real world. The only 'don't' is using your teeth. Covering them with your lips works well. There're some very sensitive parts down there. Actually, all the most sensitive parts are in the first couple of inches, from the frenulum outward. So, really no point in taking too much into your mouth. If you keep your hand on the shaft, you can limit how much I enter your mouth. That is an especially good technique if I start thrusting, which becomes instinctive as I get close to finishing. I can't enter your mouth any farther than you allow, than what is comfortable for you."

"One final thing. Can you warn me before you come? I don't think I want you to come in my mouth, at least not the first time. I promise I will make you come. After all, that's the point, to unload you quickly now so I can enjoy you more later."

"With me, that will always be your choice. I suggest you aim me towards my belly, keeping the mess off the sheets."

With enough information, I lowered my head and sucked off all the available pre-come. I swirled my tongue around his glans, under the edge of his corona, back to the leaking tip, plunged my head down to envelop his whole head and the first inch or so of his shaft. I backed off and licked his shaft from bottom to tip. I noticed him squirming when I passed his frenulum, so I returned to it and teased it with the tip of my tongue. I could feel him begin to throb in my hand.

"Enough, Shiloh. That's one of my hot spots. Won't be long now"

I spit out all of the saliva in my mouth to provide as much lube as possible. I continued to slide my left hand up and down his shaft in a twisting motion, moving it much faster and gripping it tighter than before. I wet two fingers on my right hand and teased up and down beside and on his frenulum.

Bingo! The first spurt landed between his nipples. The last, the ninth, just sort of oozed out. It was fascinating for me to watch him throb and to see how much he produced.

I couldn't resist. I scooped up a big blob of semen from his belly and tasted it. Kind of yucky, but not nearly as bad as the girls at college complained about. I got up and grabbed a wet facecloth and hand towel to clean up his belly. I cleaned up his penis and realized the glans was covered by his foreskin. I peeled it back, cleaned it up, slid the covering back in place. I'll have to ask him about that sometime. I rinsed out the facecloth and returned to bed.

Erik had slid down, lying flat on his back, possibly asleep. I climbed into bed beside him, snuggling as close as I could get.

"That was incredibly exciting, Shiloh. Totally unexpected. You're full of surprises today. Give me a bit of time to recover and I'll return the favor."

"If you mean what I think, I'd rather you made love to me."

Erik

"Oh, I plan to. At least twice. First with my mouth, the second time with my penis. Remember, you said I play lead this time. Right now, you, my dear, are overdressed. Sit up, please."

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, bringing it forward, releasing her breasts.

"Absolutely gorgeous."

I briefly cupped them, tweaking both nipples.

"Lie down and lift your hips. That is if you are still ready for this."

"I am so ready. Never been more ready for anything in my life."

She lifted. I leaned over her, a got a whiff of pure aroused woman. I slid my thumbs under the edges of her panties and worked them down past her hips, down and off. The crotch was soaked with her juices. I couldn't help myself and brought them closer to my nose and inhaled. She giggled at that.

"Got a panty fetish, Erik?"

I ignored that comment, straddled her prone body and lowered myself, keeping my weight on my knees and forearms. I kissed her forehead, nibbled on her earlobes, lowered my lips to hers. A light gentle kiss was shared, followed by a mutual parting of lips.

I moved over to her right shoulder and kissed my way down to her wrist. I moved over to her other arm and kissed up from her wrist to her shoulder, down to her breast. I kissed the length of her scar, then moved back and nibbled at the base of her nipple. I closed my lips against her breast and sucked hard, swirling my tongue around her nipple while kneading the underside of her breast. I moved over to her right breast and repeated the process. She was beginning to squirm under me.

I slid down her body, kissing my way down the scar on her abdomen. I settled myself between her legs and inhaled the best aphrodisiac in the world. I ran my fingers through her lush bush releasing some of her pheromones. I continued to confine my attention to her mons, probing and kneading it, running my fingers through her hair, getting a surprisingly strong reaction from her. I traced the creases her thighs made with her body, with my index fingers, ending next to her labia. I carefully pressed her labia together, released, pressed again. When I released them, they separated by themselves, liberating more of her intoxicating fragrance and exposing her inner lips.

Even though she looked very wet, I wet my index fingers in my mouth before touching her. I spread her flower open, gently caressing the sides. Since she was so wet, I slowly inserted my finger into her vagina as far as it could reach. I hoped that I had reached her G-spot, and started stroking her with the come-hither gesture, using the pad of finger to stimulate her. Since she started squirming, I assumed it felt good. As much as I was enjoying this, I really wanted to start oral, so I removed my finger.

I started at her bottom and licked up with my tongue flattened. After repeating this a couple more times, I probed her vaginal opening as deeply as I could with my tongue. I licked again from bottom to top, this time swirling my tongue around her clitoris. I sucked on her hood, feeling her clitoris emerge from its hiding place. I sucked harder, vibrating my lips, making the 'motorboat' brrrrr sound, sending vibrations to the surrounding area. I was kneading her mons just above her clitoris with one hand while tweaking her nipple with my other hand. Shiloh was moaning, making unintelligible sounds. I kept this up for another minute or so, pressing my mouth tighter, increasing the pressure on her vulva.

She clamped her legs tightly to my head as she arched her hips up, releasing a very loud Aaaahuh sound. Once her orgasm subsided, she settled back to the bed and released my head. I very gently licked her clitoris a couple of more times, sending shudders through her body.

I moved up the bed and snuggled up to her side. Eventually Shiloh returned to earth from her orgasm.

"I've read about experiences like that, but didn't believe they existed in real life. How did you know how to do that?"

"A girlfriend, several years older than me, taught me how to give oral to a woman. It seems that her techniques still work, even after four years of not practicing them."

"Let's get under the covers. It's probably close to the time the thermostat is going to the cooler overnight setting."

We did, ending up on our sides, facing each other.

"Do you want to turn off the light, call it quits for the night?"

"Erik Dexter, don't you dare back out now. I've been waiting two weeks for this. Hell, I've probably been waiting four years and didn't know it. I do have a practical question for you. Is there a position that you prefer or one you wish to avoid?"

"I'm good with any of the more common positions, but maybe we should stick to the classic missionary. Your choice of whether you're on top or I am."

"Let's start with the classic, classic, you on top. And Erik...."

"You don't have to say anything more. I'll start slowly, be very gentle and will stop completely if anything, and I mean anything, hurts, feels wrong, isn't comfortable. And if we have to stop, it's not the end of the world. We'll just figure out a solution. I seem to have revived. If you're ready, why don't you grab a condom, that lube and a tissue."

She did and handed me the condom. I rolled it on.

"You were pretty wet, but a little lube may ease things, at least the first time. This brand is supposed to be very slick feeling, but with all natural ingredients, no petrochemicals."

I squirted a little on the condom, spreading it around and handed her the bottle.

"Give yourself a generous portion."

After she did, I got into position above her.

"Okay?"

She nodded in the affirmative. I lowered myself until my head was just touching her lips. Holding my shaft, I moved my head up and down, parting her lips. I slowly entered her until my glans was completely inside her. Stopping there, I asked, "Still okay?"

Again, she nodded a yes. I gradually eased myself in, backed out a bit, waited a few seconds and entered her slightly deeper. I continued repeating this until I was fully encased by her vagina. I held myself still for a full minute to give Shiloh a chance to acclimate to my penis inside her.

"I feel full, I'm comfortable. You can move. I want you to make love to me."

That was all the consent I needed. I started moving my hips in a circle, first one direction, switching to the opposite, repeating, eventually changing to withdrawing half way, followed by sliding back in completely. I did this a few times until it was clear that I could move easily. I started withdrawing almost completely, then sliding in fully. I randomized my movements, combining the classic in-and-out with a circular movement of my hips and sliding my body up and down while fully inside her, trying to stimulate her clitoris more directly.

I could feel myself approaching orgasm and didn't know where Shiloh was, so I slowed down. I scooped up some of her combined natural moisture and the lube and spread it on and around her clitoris while thrusting faster. The inevitable happened. I started throbbing, quickly followed by coming.

Once I started to soften, I held on to the condom, pulled out and laid down beside her.

"Shiloh, I'm so sorry you didn't finish. I tried to slow down, but once I get close, well my body sort of goes into auto-pilot mode. I couldn't stop."

Shiloh

"Shhhh. I found it deeply satisfying, just having you inside me. I know you were being ultra-careful with me. It was just right. Thank you for being so careful, considerate, gentle, for being you. You've done as much for me as Dr. Kate.

"For the first time having sex in four years, I thought we did pretty well. And you did give me a mind-blowing orgasm with your oral talents. We'll have to practice making love until we get it right. Practice, practice, practice. There are still 11 condoms in that box. Speaking of which, we should get that one off you."

Erik started to reach down to retrieve it.

"No, let me."

I tossed off the covers, scooted down next to him, slid the condom off his now shrunken penis. I tied it off and held it up, almost like a souvenir.

"Wow, Erik. There's a lot in there, especially after you already came once."

He blushed.

"It has been a while that things have been building up."

I disposed of the condom and came back from the bathroom with a freshly wet facecloth and the hand towel. I carefully cleaned him. After returning from the bathroom, I snuggled up against Erik and gave him a kiss. I moved back down and looked at him, at his penis.

"It's hard to believe that it can get so big, then shrink so much. It's so cute like this, with its head hiding from view."

Now I really made him blush. I picked him up, took virtually all of his penis in my mouth and started sucking on him. He hadn't started to harden yet.

"When do you want to make love, dear? Now or before Sierra wakes up? Or, perhaps both?"

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"Nope. You just have to supply the hard-on."

I returned to sucking on him. Did I just detect a little stiffening?

"Take another 'bossy' pill, Shiloh?"

I kept sucking, looked up at him and smiled. It was probably mostly with my eyes as my mouth was otherwise occupied. Definitely, he was getting bigger.

***

If you've gotten this far, thanks so much for reading. I sincerely hope you appreciated it for what I intended: A place to relax and escape to for a little while. I have no illusions that I'm writing the next Best Seller, just a bit of escapism to spend some enjoyable time with. Please accept it as such.

Dr. Kate is fictional, but there are plenty like her in the world. Here's a shout out to all the therapists doing the work that helps so many in these trying times. Shiloh's recovery and breakthrough may seem fast, but it can and does happen this way sometimes. Remember, this is fiction. I've tried to provide a balance between character development and moving the storyline forward.

The next chapter will take place concurrently with this timeline, with different primary characters. Available soon.

Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading and especially thanks for voting and commenting.

Guy