All Comments on 'Life is Strange Ch. 03'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamond2 months ago

I did not rate this one. It seems to be only an introduction to another fun story. The two should have been together as one. I am sure the two together will be a five-star fun story...

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

love the growth, and the angst

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly2 months ago

Dawn was absolutely being a hypocrite being jealous over those women wanting her husband, but at the same time her husband and friends were the ones that were pushing her into the lifestyle. They should probably be more considerate. The chapter also seemed a little melodramatic.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21102 months ago

I love how the author is taking a deep dive into the character’s emotions, anxieties, and reservations. Dawn’s initial reaction to David possibly being with two attractive women is not unexpected. It is being sprung on her out of left field. This whole lifestyle is new to her and she has yet to completely adjust to sharing her husband. An added benefit to the story is the erotic sex. Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES