Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips pushed up into her for the final time, and I started to pull up with my mind like a white slate. I let go of Tracy's neck, leaving a red print around her neck. I couldn't care, though, as I pulled out, and a hand moved quickly without thought, grabbing that condom just before her greedy pussy ate it up, seeking out my semen even if it was wrapped in rubber.

I pulled out and felt my cock lift up, still hard, feeling it on a wet skirt. That was what woke me up even as Tracy fell back, stumbling back onto the bench behind her with my hand no longer holding her up. I looked down and saw some sperm dripping down the shaft and some still on my urethra. I turned to see a heavily breathing Alex holding up my phone looking at me. "Come clean up your Mistress's cock, Sweety," I said.

I didn't need to make it order as Alex crossed that room like she was in a volleyball game. She almost dove for my cock, getting on her knees, swallowing the head of my cock, sucking out the semen left in me. I moaned loudly, but a grumble from my stomach came at the same time.

I pulled my backpack off my back and zipped up the side pocket full of condoms. I decided then to put my back by the bench. I then lightly slapped Alex, lovingly sucking on my cock with all her abandon. The pleasure was making it hard to focus, but I needed to eat. "Sweety, I need to eat; you can tend to my cock while I eat," I told her.

Alex looked at my cock and nodded, and I stifled a chuckle. This girl truly had her life change when it came to being introduced to sex. I didn't want to dwell on it as I moved past Alex as my cock popped back up to my breasts. I then dug out my lunch box as Alex dove right back onto my cock. She didn't let up this time, and I allowed her to have her fun. To my surprise, her hands were on my thighs to ensure that I knew that she wasn't masturbating either.

When that last thought popped into my head, I put the level of intelligence on Alex up a notch. She was no idiot; she knew that I never released the masturbating ban on her. I could feel her fingers drag along my thighs as they went up and down. I could feel her want through that subconscious action that she kept catching herself on. It was cute, and I smiled as I dug into the food, moaning a lot.

Tracy finally came back to the planet earth while I started to mow down my food, moaning as I did so. I caught her looking at Alex in the corner of my eye with a complicated expression that I couldn't decipher. Tracy turned to me and didn't seem to know what to say. Instead, she just put her head on my shoulder instead to my surprise. I usually comfort her a little after I used her body, and it seemed her face turned content as I noticed her eyes were closed as I turned my head.

I wanted to shrug and continue but held it off, letting the skank take solace in the physical contact that she had with me right now. I knew that if I rejected it right at this moment, It would hurt her in a way against what I was going for in her training. I moaned deeply as I took a mouthful of food as I felt Alex take as much of my cock in her mouth as possible, then one of her hands moved, massaging my balls lightly, making me moan louder as I took another bite of food.

I wasn't going to lie to myself; the pleasure that Alex was giving me was making it hard to eat. Her other hand started to stroke my shaft as she released my cock from her mouth. I heard her take in the air before teasing the head of my cock, making me moan as her hand made even longer strokes along my cock. I moaned, reaching the edge, and I said, "Get ready, Sweety," That was the only warning before I blew my load deep into her throat with an even louder moan this time.

Her cheeks puffed out, and I saw her quickly react as I released my load into her mouth. I could see the panic in her eyes as my sperm repeatedly fill her mouth until I saw all of a sudden a white liquid spray out of her nose onto my cock. I couldn't help it; the look on her face as the pleasure took over, and I started to laugh even as I released into her mouth. Mirth overtook me, and I continued to release, making everything in me feel weird, and I watched with tears in my eyes as I laughed.

I just couldn't stop laughing at this point. The stream of thick white semen coming from her nostrils hit me in a spot that made me laugh. I didn't know how to stop as I continued to laugh, feeling so good.

Soon though, my ejaculation stopped, and I continued to laugh as Alex struggled with the last of my thick semen. I stopped laughing, though, when the bell suddenly sounded out. "Fuck!" I cursed, waking both girls up. Half my food was left undone, and I still felt hungry. "Sweety, Clean yourself up, Skank; get your ass to class after changing. You obviously can't show up in that. You are going to be late." I told her without hesitation as I looked down at myself. My skirt was drenched in the skanks ejaculate, and it smelled like a horny bitch. I wanted to cruse again. Instead, I moved into action, getting myself to the sink. I started to spray water all over the front of my skirt. Soon it was properly soaked, and I started to move out of the bathroom.

Alex had it the easiest since she only gave me a blowjob. Still, I grabbed my phone from her, and I took a large mouthful of food. "Look, I got to go," I said, and Alex nodded, looking still turned on as she was trying to get the semen out from her nose. I could hear her blowing it into the sink. I couldn't help but smirk as I saw Tracy changing as fast as she could, almost tripping over her panties.

The sudden alarm did one good thing and made me lose my hardon. I had packed all my shit in record time except my lunch. I looked and noticed the condom on the ground; I retrieved it and took it out with me as I unlocked the door and exited. Alex quickly jumped in step with me, a paper towel in her hand as she got out.

"Mistress, I really enjoyed lunch. I am looking forward to next week," Alex said with a smile before turning down another hallway out of sight. I smiled as I stepped up my pace, hearing the bell just as I saw my classroom. I stuffed as much food as I could into my mouth as I used my foot to stop the door from closing and opened it back up.

I was moving fast, and I saw the teacher's look of disapproval that I didn't care about. I could see her open her mouth as she looked at my skirt though she stopped before saying something. It seemed she came to her own conclusion and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

I sighed as I sat in my seat and finished my food as I pulled out my notebook and started to follow the lesson as I made notes trying to catch up. I smiled with a full stomach and wet crotch from my skirt.

12