Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed inside, and there were shops all around. It was fascinating, and there were shops for everything in here, and I found one for different animal cocks, too. I didn't know how to feel about that as I passed by it and wondered if Crystal would be in that too. Then I found something that caught my eye. I pulled Crystal with me, and I found some female and male chastity devices.

Crystal looked at me with a smirk, "I don't do chastity; I like to see others in it, though." I heard amusement in her tone, and I realized that Crystal's playroom had nothing in it related to pure chastity like I was doing to my sissy. I filed that away in my head to know about Crystal.

"Nope, I am not thinking of you," I told her honestly, "Remember that little Voyeur?" I asked her as I pulled up a g-string chastity belt.

"Oh?" Crystal had a smile on her face now as the gears turned in her head. "That is interesting," Crystal responded after a couple of seconds.

"I am thinking about someone else too, to be honest, but I am not sure. I think I will pick up two of these just in case." I told Crystal when I found in that stand something VERY interesting. "What's this?" I asked the shop attendant.

"This is a chastity cage for that little sissy in your life. It can contain his cock inside this small cage, but it works on an app instead of a key. There is a key in case of emergency, but instead, it ties to your phone. You can set it so that only one specific device can unlock it, or you can put it out onto the internet to beg a key holder to unlock you." The man said with a sadistic grin. "There is also an Anal plug that does the same thing," The man said with a grin as he noticed my interest and black band. Crystal's grin happened to be almost as large as mine at the moment.

"This works with the same app, and if you are the Keyholder, you can specify which is unlocked too if they are both synced. Again there is an emergency key for release too. When this anal plug is inserted and the key holder 'locks' it. It expands in the wears ass until it is impossible to remove without the key holder or the emergency key unlocking it for them." The man grinned, "Would you like me to pack a set for you?" He asked.

"How long is the battery life?" I asked him curiously.

"About one week depending on use." The man replied.

I grinned, "I'll take two of both."

"Excellent!" The man said, and I put up a hand, "I am looking for at least two more conventional chastity belts too." I told the man, and I could see that he was happy to talk to me.

"Well, This is a leather one which I would recommend for long-term use on a playmate." The man began, "There are metal ones which I recommend if you think your playmate will try to... Circumvent the play too." The man coughed, and I nodded, thinking, "The leather is what I recommend, especially for new members if you haven't introduced them to this type of play either. It feels slightly less constricting while still stopping them from touching themselves." The man finished, and I picked up two black leather g-string belts. "I will take these two then," I said since I was interested in them.

"Remember, these don't stop anal play, though. I do have a type of belt, though, if you are interested in that. Even a powered one to keep a playmate, Thinking of you all day." I raised an eyebrow, "Please, Show me." I replied.

The man pulled out one that had a metal circle around where it would be with the anus. "This one is meant to make it more difficult for the playmate to touch the anus, but you still need to deposit it in the bathroom. This is for a naughty playmate that needs to learn that they cant disobey mistress if you catch them in the act or something, or you can even get an attachment for plugging the hole yourself if you want." I nodded in thought and grinned.

Then the man pulled out a solid one that had a pack at the back, and it had two short dildos poking up through the inside. "This one is for short term only and has a battery pack that lasts twenty-four hours on the lowest setting and almost six hours if you leave it on max. It penetrates both the ass and pussy, leaving your playmate in a constant state of arousal." I grinned and noticed all of them had a lock at the front and looked discreet except for that battery pack. But I thought about it and realized that a skirt could cover it, and ideas started to run through my head.

"I'll take one of that. I wonder if it comes with an app too?" I asked him.

"It doesn't," The man said sadly, "I am willing to take your number and put you in that you are interested if there is such a product our company makes in the future." The man said with a grin.

"Sure," I replied, interested in that, "How do I change the settings, though," I asked.

"Through a remote, that has a pretty long distance. But the more you think about it not long enough, in my opinion. It is about a half a kilometer." I grinned, and I nodded, "I will still take one and the others, please. Anything else of a fun note here?" I asked him.

"To be honest, we mainly specialize in chastity, and with that band, I think there is nothing you would personally be interested in after your purchases. But," The man handed me a card, "Use this to find our online store." The man finished with a grin.

I took out my card and winced at the six hundred dollar bill. With this, I was already reaching the end of my purchasing power, but I still spent my money on it. Crystal looked at me with an interesting look. "You have plans for all of that, don't you?" Crystal asked.

"Not for you," I replied, "That voyeur, I bet has no pants on right now and is playing with herself. I also might have another potential victim in mind for these." I replied. I then turned to her, "You know," I said, changing the subject, "I went to the spa the other day and met this attractive black woman and a Massuse that seemed interested in me. I wonder if I could play with them too?" I asked myself in front of Crystal.

Crystal laughed, "Samantha calls me a slut."

"I rarely call you a slut out of the bedroom, my little Minx," I told her, turning to her.

Crystal blushed and realized that I was right on that and turned away. I grinned and grabbed my bag and followed her off and realized we already lost Samantha till I saw her a second later. I didn't approach since I saw her with a man and woman both wearing pink bands. I see she was already getting to work.

Maybe it was my turn to see what I could find in the convention to play with.

12