All Comments on 'Life Of A Happy Slut Ch. 01'

by SlaveGirl926

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skank Tales would be another possible title for a series about a fucking cum dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ho hum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's 2022. Isn't the label slut retired yet?

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926over 1 year agoAuthor

The label 'Slut' will never go away. :) and Skank sounds like what a much older woman would love.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Awww, I think this was sexy and adorable. All the suspension of disbelief I needed was to imagine a slut so "innocently" convinced of her true submissive nature, that she simply and casually presents herself to an unsuspecting 'normie' as his slave.

That worked. The refreshingly naive narrative voice of Angie sold that suspension to me.

Further adventures coming?

One point which may or may not be a criticism: there's basically no conflict. Not uncommon with erotic writing. But I wonder how much more interesting this character can be if she had some.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your bio says you're a straight 22F. But the intro to this story says you wrote this story for your girlfriend. I don't really care what the truth is, I'd just suggest you be consistent. If you're not actually a 22F, but are a dude role playing as a 22F "slave girl" author, because you think it adds something to your stories if people think the author is this character you've made up, that's fine. But then don't break character in your intro.

I do like some of the themes you write about and your stories are worth a read, but I do think there's room for improvement. A big one is internal consistency and realism. Many of your stories become a bit too unrealistic too quickly, which makes it tough as a reader to suspend disbelief and engage in the story. I'm not saying the stories need to be realistic, but you have to at least set the stories up better so that the "unrealistic" parts are at least believable within the story. For example, in Humiliation of Vivian, I'd either slow it down a lot and work up to the really extreme stuff over the course of a few chapters or, at least, give a better reason for why she'd go along with what they make her do than "I really need this job." That thinking will excuse a little bit of bad treatment, but not what she put up with. For one, there's plenty of other jobs. She could easily quit and get something else, even if it didn't quite pay enough. For another, she'd probably have a really good legal claim against the employer in many first world countries. I'm willing to put those kinds of things out of my mind and enjoy a story as long as there's at least some sort of somewhat believable premise for why she wouldn't just refuse (eg, some form of blackmail, large debts owed to scary people and the job paid much better than anything else, some sort of peer pressure, a deep-seeded desire that overtakes her and she subconsciously wants to be humiliated, drugs/mind control, or story takes place in a different land or time where laws and social norms are different (but internally consistent!)).

Please consider this all as constructive feedback. I think you have a lot of promise, and I'll keep checking in as you put out new stories/chapters.

SlaveGirl926SlaveGirl926over 1 year agoAuthor

What break into character do you mean? Do you prefer I write all my stories in my perspective? Everyone has more than a single layer of personality and I don’t really care whether you believe who I say I am because that’s not important. The important are my stories and I’ll write however I want. Period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveGirl926@SlaveGirl926
Just a young chinese Slave girl writing my stories. I love writing humiliation and exhibitionism stories since that's what i love in real life too. Please vote and comment accordingly since I get depressed and stop writing when I receive a bad rating or comment. Feel free to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES