Life of a Shrine Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned to her shrine, she was wearing both her coats and carrying a thick wrapped paper package that held her outfit. Canita met her at the door, panting and erect, eager to fuck her. However Felicia was also there and stopped her.

"Until she is cleansed and ready, she cannot have sex either." Felicia said seriously, putting a paw on her sister's shoulder, "Go ahead and put that down. You're going to need to fill the bath."

"How, there is no running water." Adriah asked.

"Usually we would use the well out back, but its likely frozen over. You will have to fill it with snow and get the fire burning hot under it." Felicia instructed her.

"That sounds like a lot of work." Adriah groaned as she put her new outfit next to her backpack.

"It is, but it has to be done. Out behind the shrine you will find a pile of old logs under the snow. Build a fire under the bath and get it warming up." Felicia told her.

"Okay, okay. I will get started. Thank goodness I got a new coat." She sighed, stepping back out into the snow.

An hour later, her hands were freezing and she had a small fire started under the stone and metal bath tub. It had taken her a while to dig the snow out of the way, clean off the wood and then get it burning. Now that it was, she tended it and tried to warm her hands over it all the while. Above here, Felicia stuck her head out the small window, "Hey, you're doing great. Go ahead and start bringing snow in here. Just roll up some big balls of it and put them in here. Sorry we are kind of archaic here, but this shrine was built a long while before plumbing was in every building."

"I'm just focusing on how good this is going to feel. I've not had a bath in months, I've barely been able to keep clean. This warm water is going to soothe me to my very soul." Adriah sighed, sliding another log into the fire. She stroked it a bit with a stick and got to her feet.

"Alright, well try as I might, I haven't been able to stop Canita from helping you. So you'll find a dozen or so big balls of snow rolled up out front." Felicia said before closing the window.

About another hour later, Adriah was kneeling in the small tiled bathroom, stirring the warming bath water as the last ball of snow melted into it. It was almost full and the water was lukewarm. Canita sat in the corner of the bath, stroking her cock with both paws. It was very tempting to try and fuck her, Adriah was getting very horny because of her. But she really wanted to do this right for the spirits and so she forced herself to focus on the bath.

"Alright, go ahead and strip yourself clean. Canita, go in the other room, I don't want you jumping on her when she's naked." Felicia said, pointing at the door.

"Oh alright, fine!" Canita huffed, pushing herself to her feet. Adriah glanced over to catch a peek of her throbbing canine shaft before she left.

Adriah did as she said and stripped her clothes off. She knelt down on the tile floor again and Felicia dipped a rag in the warm bath. Adriah sighed and closed her eyes as she started to rub it over her body. It felt good to have the feline spirit's fur rubbing against her as she rubbed the soft rag over her skin. Her nerves tingled with soothing pleasure. As it carried on, she slowly lost track of time. Felicia's paws were all over her, scrubbing every inch of her skin. She moaned softly as the rag passed between her thighs and she seemed to give special attention to getting that well-cleaned. Eventually the rag was forgotten and Felicia was just rubbing her all over with her fuzzy paws.

"Go ahead and get in the bath. Relax yourself and gather your mind. When you are ready, clothe yourself and come out to me." Felicia told her, "Your new clothes are in the corner."

"This is so wonderful." Adriah cooed, climbing over the wall of the tub. She could feel the heat radiating up from the bottom of the tub and it warmed her wonderfully. She had initially thought of masturbating while she was in the tub, but the soothing feeling of the water was just far too comforting. It was then she realized that the bath water had a faint scent of cherry blossoms, Felicia must've put something in it.

For almost an hour, Adriah relaxed in the bath while the fire burned out beneath it. She was torn with getting out of the bath. Something about continuing this cleansing ceremony made her nervous and the bath just felt so nice. In the end though, she knew she had to do it and some part of her was very excited.

"Here we go." Adriah mumbled, pulling herself out of the tub. She grabbed the towel sitting on the floor next to her paper package and dried herself off. She untied the package and pulled out the white top of her outfit. It took her a little while to figure out the top and then get the red hakama over top of it. When she thought the outfit looked perfect, she slid the bathroom door open and stepped out. The side room was empty and the door to the main room was closed. Her heart was pounding loudly as she reached for the door. It slid open without a sound and she found quite the breathtaking scene.

Felicia and Canita were dressed for the first time Adriah had ever seen. They had beautiful ethereal white kimonos on. They were sitting quietly on the floor, their legs beneath them and their eyes closed. A single candle burned in the middle of the room, throwing shadows over the wall behind them. They opened their eyes and looked up at her.

"Come, sit across from us." Felicia gestured to the other side of the candle.

Adriah carefully sat down across from them, trying not to mess up her outfit at all.

"We are going to touch your spirit and cleanse your soul now. Close your eyes and stay quiet. Focus on your breathing." Felicia instructed and Adriah closed her eyes, "Breath in... Breath out... In... Out..."

Their breathing slowly synchronized. Adriah could feel something happening within herself, her spirit was coming out. It was as if the deepest parts of her soul were being laid bare for all to see. The sensation of stretching outward, beyond her own flesh and bones was extremely strange. Her heart started to clench with fear that she was going to lose herself.

Just then, she felt something touch her spirit. A familiar mind touched hers, she instinctively knew it to be Felicia. She had no idea how she knew, but a part of her mind just did. Felicia's spirit caressed and melded with hers. It was fiery and passionate, much different than Felicia seemed to act outwardly. Another spirit touched hers as well, this time a gentle, joyous spirit, one that bathed hers in a sense of peace. Together their spirits existed in one place at one time. She couldn't actually hear their thoughts or communicate with them, but their entire existence was exposed within their spirits.

Adriah could feel the two spirits, canine and feline, touching and caressing her spirit. Her body was soon forgotten with this strange sensation of mingling souls. There was a loving closeness to it, one she couldn't have ever imagined. But before she knew what was happening, her spirit was back in her body and she was panting. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around wildly. The light from outside was gone and Felicia and Canita were staring at her.

"Wow, what an experience... I feel... Like you to have been inside my very soul." Adriah said, wiping the sweat from her forehead, "Oh jeez, I am freezing! Its cold in here."

She shivered and hugged her knees, fog emanating from her nose.

"To draw your spirit from your body, we had to focus our powers on you. The shrine cooled because of it." Felicia explained, "But don't worry, you are now our shrine maiden. Go ahead and light the candle on the shrine."

Adriah crawled over to the small shrine and sparked a match. She lit the candle and a small blue flame grew from it. It shone over the small cat and dog figures.

"Yay!" Canita exclaimed, leaping on her from behind. She grabbed her breasts and licked up the side of her face, "Now let's fuck!"

"Okay, let me get this off! I don't want to mess it up!" Adriah giggled happily.

"I think I could go for a good butt fucking." Felicia agreed, holding out her hands. Her kimono slowly dissolved into sparkles of light, exposing her naked body. Adriah turned to see Canita also completely naked.

"What? How did you two do that?" Adriah asked, pointing at them.

"Our clothes are summoned by our spirit powers. They are merely figments of our imagination." Felicia said, wrapping an arm around Canita.

"Come on! Let's fuck! Let's fuck!" Canita panted like a dog, stroking her throbbing shaft with both hands. Her horniness had been building over the last day and their ceremony had shown a lot of self control on her part.

Adriah hastened her disrobing and folded up her clothes in the corner.

"Yay!" Canita woofed, leaping on her.

"No! Bad dog!" Adriah bopped her on the head and clenched her thighs together, "A little foreplay first please."

Canita backed up and shoved her head between Adriah's legs. Her long, slobbery tongue lapped at her pussy and rubbed over her clit. It made her shiver with delight and she cooed with pleasure.

"Good puppy." Felicia giggled, rubbing between her sister's floppy ears. She crouched behind her sister and began to lick her throbbing red shaft. Her fingers teased around the base of it and she licked beneath the tip. Sweet, salty precum bathed her pallette and she wrapped her lips around one of her soft balls.

"Ohhh sis, I like that." Canita moaned between laps of Adriah's slobber-covered pussy.

"Alright, alright. Lay back, let me ride you. I want to feel your knot inside me while I'm on top." Adriah moaned, leaning on her elbows.

"Really? You want my knot? Nobody has ever said that before." Canita said in surprise, sitting up in front of her.

"It might've stretched me a bit, but I've never felt so full in my life." Adriah smiled. She got up and pushed her canine lover back on the floor.

"Nobody has ever wanted my knot before, I can't wait to give it to you!" Canita exclaimed happily.

"God that dick looks good." Adriah breathed, climbing above it. She settled down on its small tip and let it pierce deep into her pussy. Her voice rose in glorious ecstasy. Something about her cock felt incredibly better than last time, as if she could feel Canita's desire pouring into her. "Oh this is so much better than before! The cock feels so good!"

"Its your connection with us. As spirits, we are bound to your soul and you are bound to us. You're as much a part of this shrine as you are a part of us." Felicia said as she crawled around behind her.

"Haaa! Haaa! Its so amazing! Its so amazing!" Adriah panted, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

"Its about to get better." Felicia said, sliding a paw up her lower back, teasing along her spine. Her spined shaft prodded against her tight asshole and Adriah squeaked in surprise.

"That hole! Oh goodness... Do it... Sink it deep into my ass!" Adriah moaned, feeling her start to push forward. Her pussy clenched around Canita and her ass squeezed tightly against the intruder.

"Wow, you're tight! You've never used this hole, have you? Ahhhh!" Felicia moaned happily as her cock pierced through her tight sphincter.

"Fuck, you feel huge!" Adriah grunted, her fingers squeezing Canita's breasts, "Yes! Your dick is good! Fuck my ass!"

Canita moaned and thrust upward, pumping against Adriah's womb. Her paws held to her hips and she cooed with pleasure. Felicia shoved faster, driving her kitty cock against her ass again and again. She spread her legs and swung her hips faster, shaking both Adriah and her sister with her wild thrusts.

"Oh god yes!" Adriah groaned lustily, her eyes going cross from the sensory overload.

"Take my seed! Take it all!" Felicia cried, ramming herself deep inside her lover.

A torrent of cum like she had never known flooded her bowels. It made her pussy clench and she realized that Canita's dick was now growing in size. Her knot was thickening inside her and she moaned deeply.

"Fuck, there is so much!" Adriah howled, her insides shuddering as canine cum filled her cunt.

"This is a sign of our love!" Felicia moaned, jerking a bit, "Our love for you."

"Whaaaat?" Adriah moaned shakily as she felt her feline phallus pull from her ass.

"Wasn't it obvious? You're our Shrine Maiden, of course we love you!" Canita giggled as Adriah slumped over her, drooling down her chin as her pussy continued to bubble with thick spunk.

Truly, she had found a wonderful life here.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - THE FIRST BLESSING

Adriah yawned and stretched, her muscles sore from sleeping on the hardwood floor. Her and Felicia were both cuddled on either side of Canita, their heads resting on her prodigious bosom. She was naked, except for her new coat, from their nightly sex. Not much had happened the last few days since she had become a Shrine Maiden. It was still snowing and cold outside, giving them very little for them to do... aside from sex of course. Adriah had left a couple of times to get food, but that took little time.

"Morning Adriah." Felicia cooed as she stirred.

"Ohhh... I really need to find a more comfortable way to sleep. A week on hard floors is not very good." Adriah sighed, rubbing her face.

"Why don't you buy a bed already?" Felicia asked with a great yawn.

"What? I can buy a bed?!" Adriah exclaimed, sitting bolt upright.

"Of course you can. I told you that everything in this shrine is yours to use. Grab some money out of the donation box and go get a bed." Felicia sighed, snuggling back down with Canita, "The only reason we don't have one is because we can't go get one."

"Wahoo!" Adriah cried, leaping to her feet. She rapidly donned her clothes and bolted out the door, eager to go shopping. So eager in fact that she had to turn around at the shrine gate and trudge back to the building to get the money she had forgotten. With a great pile of Yen in hand, she set out to buy a bed.

Three hours later, she came back without any money or a bed. Canita was sitting on the front deck waiting for her as she always did. She cocked her head and stared at Adriah in confusion.

"Where's the bed?" Canita asked, standing up to follow her inside.

"The delivery truck from the store will be here soon. I kind of... spent a little more than just a bed." Adriah groaned, scratching her head.

"How much did you spend?" Felicia asked.

"More than I should've. I just kept seeing things that would make the shrine better and more comfortable." Adriah mumbled, prodding her fingers together as her face blushed.

"Alright, let's hope you got some good stuff." Felicia smiled.

Another hour passed and a large truck pulled up in front of the shrine.

"Quick, get some clothes on, they're here!" Adriah exclaimed, pushing the door open and running outside. She didn't wait for an answer from them, she just ran down the path to the gate and greeted the men.

"Hey, how's it going? Bit surprised someone actually moved in here. It's been haunted for years, nobody has been able to go inside." The delivery man said as he opened the back of his truck, "Is it family land or something?"

"No, let's just say I have the spirit's blessing." Adriah smiled as two other men joined him in pulling things out of the truck.

She led them up to the shrine and opened the door. Her heart stopped and she slammed the door shut immediately. Canita had been standing right on the other side of it, completely naked.

"Sorry! Sorry! They can be a little... free spirited." Adriah said, turning back to the delivery men.

"Who?" They asked.

"The... The dog girl." Adriah stammered, pointing over her shoulder.

"Dog girl? I didn't see anything. Did you guys?" The delivery driver asked, looking at the other two. They shook their heads and shrugged.

"Adriah, they can't see us." Felicia said, sliding the door open again.

"Whoa! Door opened on it's own!" The delivery driver jumped in surprise.

"What? Really?" Adriah asked, turning around.

"Yea, only you can see us Adriah. Most people can't see spirits, it's pretty rare. That's why we're so ecstatic that you're here." Felicia explained.

"Lady, can we bring this stuff in and put it down? It's cold out here." The delivery driver sighed.

"Yea! Yea, sorry. Come on in!" Adriah jumped, stepping insde and out of their way. They followed her in and put down the things she had bought.

"Wow, nice and warm in here." One of the men observed, "Can't even feel the cold once you walk through that door."

"There really are spirits here. This place is sacred." The driver said solemnly, walking over to the small shrine in the corner, "Pay your respects men, we don't want any spirits angry with us."

The three of them knelt down in front of the shrine and put their hands together. They bowed to it and quietly mouthed a small blessing. Canita stepped around them and crouched before them, kissing each man on the forehead in turn. Adriah tried not to blush or fidget too much, it was clear the men could not see the enormous breasts jiggling inches before their eyes. Then they each pulled out a small amount of money and put it in the donation box. After another small prayer, they stood and the delivery driver smiled to her.

"Are you the caretaker here?" He asked.

"I have been blessed by the spirits and I am the Maiden of this Shrine." Adriah said with a smile.

"Really? Well I wish you best." The man smiled, bowing to her before he left.

Felicia closed the door behind them and sighed, "It's good to have someone come here again."

"They really can't see you! God that was unnerving." Adriah sighed, rubbing her face.

"Did you see that though?! They knew we were here! They could feel our existence! Adriah, it's all thanks to you, all thanks to our wonderful Shrine Maiden!" Canita exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

"So what did you buy?" Felicia asked, looking around them.

"Well here's a futon, extra fluffy and extra big." Adriah said, rolling the tightly bundled bed into the other room. She undid the ropes around it and let it flop open. A big, soft mattress splayed across the floor. Canita cried out with joy and leapt on it, curling up tightly on the soft bed. The soft, fluffy bed puffed up around her as she flopped on it.

"It's sooo soft!" Canita cooed, rolling around on the bed.

"And I got a little stove for cooking and a pot and pan. Some dishes and utensils. Here's a radio for some music. I also got a shovel to clean off the walk way outside. There's also a box of little things here, fresh incense, flowery soap, some cleaning supplies to take care of the shrine and, of course, a big fluffy pillow for the bed!" Adriah said, holding it up with a wide grin on her face.

"I don't see what you were worried about. This is all good stuff. I don't think you spent too much." Felicia said as she looked through the box.

"I love you guys." Adriah smiled, giving the feline a surprise kiss on the lips.

*******

More than a month passed and winter slowly faded away. Adriah kept the shrine grounds shoveled clean and the inside beautiful. She sat around day after day, listening to the radio and playing around with the two spirits. Nobody else actually came by the shrine. Every time a person walked by, they all were at a window staring at them as they went. Each time they passed with barely a glance at the small shrine.

"Jeez... nobody ever comes." Adriah mumbled, fiddling with the edge of her Maiden clothes.

"We've spent decades like this." Felicia sighed from where she leaned against the open doorway. It was a sunny, pleasent spring day. A soft breeze carried the scent of fresh flowers through the shrine.

"Why do you think I've been so ecstatic to have you around?! You're changing our whole lives!" Canita exclaimed as she hugged Adriah passionately.