Life of a Shrine Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a whole week like this you said and we've got the libido of two in here." Adriah smirked, rubbing her wet dick teasingly.

Felicia swallowed nervously and scooted forward. Her usual cool demeanor had been cracked by the thought of a knot bigger than her sister's in her asshole. She wrapped her paws around the base of Adriah's dick and sucked on the front half of it. Her tongue was textured in a very pleasurable way as she slurped her dick all over. Adriah moaned loudly and threw her head back, shocked at just how good a blowjob felt when she was on the recieving end. It was just as good as getting her cunt lapped by Canita's doggy tongue. Her knot started to grow as a heat flooded her nethers. Felicia apparently felt it because she suddenly started rubbing faster with her soft paws.

"Yes! Felicia yes! I'm cumming! Oh god I'm cumming so hard!" Adriah howled, holding tightly to Felicia's head as a thick eruption of cum dilated her cock. She began to absolutely drown her in her cum as her dick really started going. Felicia jerked back with a gurgling cry, the sheer amount of cum starting to strangle her. This resulted in a gigantic flood of cum bathing Felicia's face and breasts. As the river of cum started to subside, Adriah's legs went weak and she fell flat on the bed next to Felicia, her heart beating powerfully and her half-flaccid dick dribbling more cum between her thighs.

"God you basted me. Even Canita never..." Felicia cooed weakly, starting to lap her paws clean. Adriah slowly fell asleep to the gentle sounds of Felicia cleaning herself. If she wasn't so incredibly exhausted from that orgasm, she might've gotten more aroused when Felicia's tongue turned on her, lapping around her butt and thighs, cleaning up the excess cum from her dick.

*******

"Mmmm... Ohh... My ass so early Canita?" Adriah cooed sleepily as she felt a furry paw rubbing her butt.

'Not me, I'm in here.' Canita's voice was just as sleepy as hers.

"It's me... I woke up to the sexiest combination of my sister and my Maiden next to me and my dick just couldn't say no." Felicia cooed, stroking her thigh with a paw, "What do you say?"

"I say: give it to me kitty style." Adriah smiled, raising her ass in the air. She spread her cheeks for Felicia as the cat girl started to lap at her asshole to wet it. She laid there in a half-sleepy bliss, her ass up on her knees as she was pleasured lovingly.

Then that wonderous spined kitty-cock pressed against her ass and slowly slid inside. It felt tighter than Adriah was used to, but there was just as much pleasure. Her dick was throbbing hard, desperate for a warm hole to slide inside of. Instead of that, her dick got something infinitely better. Felicia slid just a little deeper and the tip of her dick bumped something inside Adriah.

Her eyes snapped open and she let out a long and lusty moan. Her dick grew incredibly hot and her mind swam in boggling amounts of pleasure. This must be the prostate that the spirits were always moaning about when they butt-fucked one another. It was like the very root of her dick was getting the massage of a lifetime as that barbed shaft slid slowly over it.

"I can't take it! Oh god I can't take it! Felicia, start stroking me! I'm gonna cum any second!" Adriah howled as her knot grew. There was immediately pleasurable relief when she felt her velvety paw wrap around her cock and begin to pull on it. Her balls convulsed an a gigantic flood of spunk was unleashed from them. She wetted the bed beneath them thoroughly and continued to spray and spray and spray as an entire night's worth of cum came bursting forth. Her asshole convulsed involuntarily and Felicia moaned appreciatively.

'That even feels amazing for me.' Canita cooed inside her head, her voice even struggling for words. She shared in every ounce of pleasure Adriah was experiencing.

"God you cum buckets. We're definitely gonna wash the bed." Felicia groaned in jealousy, slowly pushing her dick back and forth. The spines sliding back over her prostate made the orgasm go on forever until her balls were completely drained and her dick was twitching desperately.

When Felicia finally came inside her, it was a glorious release that left her insides washined in thick spunk. Adriah had to go heat the bath to wash herself for the day. She was used to getting basted with her lover's cum day after day, but usually Canita was only to happy to lap it all up and leave her sparkling clean.

'Sorry bout that. I'd love to have a taste, but we're kinda stuck.' Canita responded to her innermost thoughts.

"It's so weird that you can hear my thoughts. I'm almost worried I'm going to think something strange and you're gonna freak out." Adriah groaned, rubbing her fluffy canine ears.

'Nah, I already looked within your soul, remember? Nothing you can do that would bother me, I know everything about you.' Canita giggled at her. Adriah just grumbled and her face flushed at the thought of Canita knowing all her naughty fantasies.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - FELINE FLEXIBILITY

The week passed in relative swiftness. They had two young women come on a Wednesday evening, but Felicia said she just couldn't feel the need for a blessing on them, so Adriah just bid them a happy day after they paid their respects at the shrine. They, luckily enough, didn't notice the dog ears on her head and her cock had been strangely complient with her wishes at staying flaccid with other people around. When soft, the long, thick dog cock hid pretty well in her hakama. When it was all done and the week was up, Adriah was almost sad to feel Canita leaving her body. They had done very good at planting the garden, Canita's strength in her arms was substantial and she worked with fervor for hours without tiring.

As the canine spirit floated free of her and settled across from her on the futon with a soft 'fwump', Felicia snickered at Adriah.

"What?" Adriah asked, cocking her head.

"Something you should know about joining with spirits. Once you do it, they never entirely leave your body." Felicia said, pointing at her chest.

Adriah looked down, expecting to see her usual B-cups. Instead, they had blossomed into large C-cups, maybe even D's. It was a pleasant change that Adriah was giggly and happy about. Her body has a whole had retained just a little bit of Canita's changes, her hips being a little sexier and her butt just a little more plush. Her hair had even kept half it's fullness and length, staying right about her upper back and shoulders. Then she reached up and scratched her head.

"The ears! Canita! I... My ears are still these floppy dog ears!" Adriah squeaked, feeling for her missing human ears on the sides of her head.

"Oh you look so cute like that!" Canita cooed, smiling widely at what she had done.

"Good grief, I'm gonna have to wear a bow or something in my hair to hide them when I go out!" Adriah grumbled.

"Please." Felicia sighed, "For one, you're a young woman. People might believe they're just decorations. Even if someone notices they are real, you're a shrine maiden! You have contact with spirits every day! Anyone with half a brain could notice their lasting mark on you."

"I guess you're right. And they are rather cute. Small price to pay for this body. I feel so much sexier with these and this." She said as she ran her hands down her bare breasts and then over her newly plush rump.

"Oh yea you are." Canita panted, her dick growing to full hardness.

"I can see that Canita." Adriah said flatly. Canita's ears drooped at her tone of voice and Adriah laughed happily, "Come put it where it belongs! I'm dying to have your knot in me again!"

Her tail wagged happily and she leapt on Adriah, tongue lolling out of her mouth in excitement. Without even needing to be told, her face went straight for Adriah's pussy and she began to lustily lap at her cunt. Her gooey slobber covered it all around and Adriah's own juices seeped forth. With her hole good and hot, she threw herself over backwards and spread her legs for her canine lover.

"Yes! Adriah, I missed your pussy so much." Canita panted, drooling openly as she started to rut her pussy like a wild animal.

"Yay!" Adriah laughed happily, her pussy clenching in delight. She had fun with Canita's cock, but since she had lost her pussy, her body had been crying out for that special sensation of her cunt getting pounded to endless orgasms. She could feel Canita reaching to her womb with each wild thrust and her balls slapped wetly against her crotch each time.

"I must admit I too am excited for your return. I won't like, I don't like getting butt-fucked that much, but at least I know I'm stretched out a little more from just how big you were. It should feel better with Canita from now on." Felicia said as she knelt above Adriah.

Adriah looked back at her and saw her dick erect and dripping. Her balls looked positively delicious and she eagerly opened her mouth for the kitty cock. It slid over her tongue, giving her a liberal taste of her sweet precum.

"Ohh now that is lovely." Felicia cooed in pleasure. Adriah's mouth jerked and shuddered around her, swallowing and slurping madly as her cunt was pounded by her canine lover.

"Adriah! Adriah, I can't hold it in! Your pussy is just too good!" Canita panted, burying her growing knot inside the warm cunt. She howled happily as her dick let loose a thick torrent of splooge. The knot continued to grow until they were completely locked together and Adriah's womb was wonderfully full of hot seed.

Adriah gurgled around Felicia as her body shook with a glorious orgasm. She tried not to thrash too much as Felicia continued to fuck her mouth. It felt simply amazing to be back where she belonged, getting spit-roasted by her spirits. Just as that thought was crossing her mind, a huge load of gooey sweet cum poured over her tongue and down her throat. She swallowed happily and drank down Felicia's entire load, which was quite a feat. She slowly pulled free of her mouth and Adriah gasped loudly, gulping down sweet, cool air as her body shook with another orgasm.

"Ohh I love you so." Canita cooed, cuddling on top of her as her dick twitched inside.

*******

The garden was growing well. Adriah had heads of cabbage growing, mounds of potatoes and long lines of carrots. None of it was more than sprouts at the moment, but growth would come in time. A few more people had come to the shrine in the last week, apparently the man who they had blessed first had shared word of their work. One of his coworkers had come in said how he had never seen him happier and how his family just seemed to come back together after he had come here. No longer did they go a week without a single person, now it was rare that they would go a day without one. Admittedly it was still only getting to be about one person a day, but Canita and Felicia couldn't have been happier. The donations were flowing in and the love and faith for their shrine grew more every day.

Amid all of that, Adriah just couldn't slake her curiosity. She had to find out what Felicia's spirit would be like inside her. Canita had made her strong and sexy, curvaceous and lustful. She had left her with a bit of that strength and a good amount of sexiness. What would Felicia do?

"Well, if you're that curious, we could try it. But like last time, it would last a week long." Felicia warned her, "And you'll have to deal with what it's like to be a cat."

"Now you're making me even more curious." Adriah said flatly.

"Alright. You wanted this." Felicia said and she stepped forward. Her body phased through Adriah's in the same manner as Canita's had. A similar strange sensation overwhelmed her body and she fell to her knees. Her hands covered her face as she shivered and shook. A searing pain above her butt took presidence and she groaned loudly. Her eyes seemed to tingle oddly and then she collapsed, panting on the floor. After a second, she jerked upright and bounced to her feet.

"Adriah! Your eyes! They're like Felicia's!" Canita squeaked happily, pointing at her.

Adriah scrabbled for a hand mirror that was sitting in a drawer in the corner of their bedroom. She indeed had the sharp amber eyes of a cat. A quick glance over herself showed that her body hadn't changed like it did with Canita. That is, of course, excluding the tail that now flicked around behind her. She looked at it as it curled around her waist. A long, lithe black cat tail, it seemed an odd companion to her dog-like ears.

Above all that were her senses. Smell, sight and hearing were all more sensitive than they had ever been before. She could hear a bird chirping a block away, could smell the flowers growing around the outside of the shrine and could see the finest edges of grain in the wood floor. It was like the world had completely opened up around her and she was finally awake.

"This is amazing. Oh... Oh Canita... you smell amazing..." Adriah cooed as she sniffed the air, "Your... Your dick. I can smell it so easily and it's scent is different. It's like there were things I couldn't smell before."

'Of course, you were only human before and Canita's lust for you made her merging focus completely on the sexual aspect of it. I, instead, focused on the finer points of being an animal. The keener senses, the more agile muscles. I even grew a tail so you could balance better.' Felicia's vocie was the one inside her head this time.

"This is so amazing." Adriah swooned as she stiffed the air again. Her pussy quivered in excitement and she couldn't hold herself back anymore. She leapt on Canita and pressed their lips together. Passion and ecstasy blossomed between them as they made out with wild abandon. Canita's paws grabbed eagerly at Adriah's bare ass and Adriah groped her breasts. She could feel her canine cock throbbing hard between their bellies and burbling pre wettened their skin.

"Oh Adriah, you're so wild. I love it. I love it when you take me like this!" Canita panted between kisses.

"Then lay down and let me do it!" Adriah said, pushing her completely on her back. She scooted down and grabbed her throbbing red cock. Her lips met the warm flesh and Canita groaned in pleasure. Almost immediately Adriah pushed down and deepthroated it, slurping and soaking the shaft all over. Once her dick was good and wet, she sat up and crawled forward, posing her ass above the tip. She sat down and pierced her asshole with the thick shaft.

"Your ass! Oh god thats your ass!" Canita moaned loudly as her dick was enveloped in hot, squeezing innards.

"And it feels amazing!" Adriah cried out loudly, dropping completely to her lap.

Canita groawled and wrapped her paws around Adriah's butt and hips. Her ass was clenching her in amazing was, undulating all up and down her thick doggy cock. If she wasn't careful, she was going to knot and cum very quickly.

"I've got a better idea here!" Adriah said, suddenly standing upright. Canita's dick was left shivering in cold air as her legs were lifted up and pushed back to her shoulders. Adriah turned herself around and grabbed Canita's cock between her legs. She lined it up with her gaping asshole and sat down on Canita, using her thighs like a seat to prevent her knot from entering her.

"What kind of position is this?!" Canita squeaked as she held onto her legs and felt Adriah bouncing on her thighs. Even though she was the one penetrating Adriah, Adriah was completely in control.

"One that lets me do this!" Adriah moaned, licking her fingers thoroughly. She teased her fingers over Canita's fuzzy golden balls and slipped two fingers into her exposed asshole. Canita moaned loudly and her dick throbbed powerfully inside her. She easily found her prostate and massaged it vigorously. Canita howled like the animal she was as her knot grew between her soft thighs. Her dick shuddered and twitched, eager to get deeper inside Adriah, but in this position it was impossible.

"I'm gonna cum!" Canita's hips bucked weakly beneath her as a wild flood of goo filled her bowels. She could feel Canita's knot pressing against the outside of her ass, but the rest of her throbbed inside as it poured out load after load of sweet cum.

"Canita, that's amazing. You're cumming so much. More. Give me more inside my ass." Adriah panted as she rubbed Canita's prostate and massaged her balls.

"Of course Adriah, I'll do it! I'll cum more!" Canita panted, her tail flailing about beneath her as she nodded. Her hips thrust up as best she could manage and her dick continued to twitch about in her asshole.

"Yes! Thats it!" Adriah cooed lovingly as her innards were flooded with even more spunk.

"Ahhh! I love cumming this much..." Canita slumped weakly beneath her, exhausted and spent.

Adriah slipped forward off her, laying down on the end of the bed as Canita's legs laid over her cum-splattered ass. Her dick flopped weakly against her thigh and Adriah sighed, "I love it when you do too."

*******

"Oh yes! Canita, pound my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck meee~!" Adriah screamed as Canita's knot stretched inside her pussy. She was bent over the bathtub, taking it hard and fast from the lusty canine. It had started today with Adriah just trying to bend over and test the bath water. Canita had a different plan and she mounted her in earnest.

"Your pussy is great! It's so great! I don't know why, I'm just so horny today!" Canita exclaimed as she jerked back and forth, grinding her knot about inside Adriahs' stretchy pussy. Since she had gotten Felicia inside her, her body had become more flexible all around. The size of her pussy before she gained feline flexibility meant the knot no longer tied them together completely. Canita was free to continue thrusting in and out of her pussy and the knot stretching her cunt lips wide was an exisquite experience.

'Oh this feels so amazing. I wish I had a pussy. I'd let Canita knot me all day long for the rest of my life. You're so lucky Adriah!' Felicia moaned lustily inside her head as she was wildly overwhelmed by the ecstasy of it.

"Don't stop Canita! Cum more inside me!" Adriah moaned, the thick doggy spunk running down her thighs.

"You love my cum, don't you? You've really been going crazy for it lately!" Canita grunted, unloading the last of her spunk into her.

"Yea! I just can't live without it." Adriah sighed as Canita stopped thrusting. She went limp over the tub and breathed heavily, her body overcome by the pleasure of the wild knot-fucking.

"I can tell. I'm gonna miss being able to fuck with my knot when Felicia is back." Canita sighed, slowly pulling her thick knot from her tight cunt.

"Ahhh! G... God... So big." Adriah cried out and jerked sharply when she felt her pussy stretch wide. As it slid free of her, there was a sudden feeling of emptiness. Cum ran thickly down her thighs and pooled around her feet.

"I cannot ever get tired of you. Adriah, your body is the best." Canita cooed as she rubbed her hands gently over her ass. Eventually, they found their way into the bath together and enjoyed a soothing soak.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - OUT ON THE TOWN

Adriah stretched her arms and legs and got to her feet. She had slept for barely three hours and she was already wide awake and itching to do something. Her tail flicked about behind her and Felicia giggled softly in the back of her mind.

'I warned you, the troubles of a cat. Unlike every other race, we don't sleep for that long. It's in our bodies, we can't sleep that long. That's why I nap so much throughout the day.' Felicia told her as she walked out the door and outside, completely naked.

"So I noticed that I've been stronger and I don't get so winded since Canita was inside me. Are you going to leave me with some of this agility and grace as well?" Adriah asked as she looked up at the Shrine roof. Her tail twitched and she crouched down, leaping up onto the roof in a single leap. She easily scaled to the peak of the roof and stood tall, staring at the moon high in the sky above them. She felt alive and wonderful as she stood there, the moonlight shining on her pale skin.