Life of a Shrine Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, you will retain some of it. I doubt you will be able to do what you just did so easily, but you will be faster and stronger than the average of your kind.' Felicia responded.

Adriah sighed with a smile. Over the last few months she had gone from being alone and starving to being well-loved and well-fed. Her life was all but perfect in her opinion. Felicia and Canita were all she needed and she had come to adore the simple life of a shrine maiden. She liked praying to god with the spirits in the mornings. It was fun to care for the shrine and it's grounds in the evening. Naturally the evening sex was the best thing she had ever experienced.

"Felicia... I love you and Canita. I don't know if I've ever told you just how much you mean to me, but if I have it my way, I'll be here until I die." Adriah said, walking idly along the peak of the roof.

'That means a lot Adriah. We love you too and we'll never be able to properly thank you for what you've done for us. Decades of being alone, without one another we would've gone mad and become evil spirits. We would've abandoned this shrine and gone out into the world to cause chaos and mayhem. You have saved us and more than that, you have given us our purpose back.' Felicia said, her voice full of emotion and care.

"Evil spirits? Is that why you can't leave the shrine?" Adriah asked curiously, sitting down on the roof. The tiles were a bit cold on her bare bottom and she squeaked softly in surprise.

'It is. If we were to leave this shrine, our minds would quickly lose purpose and we would be driven to jealous and anger at the mortals around us. Here we are always reminded of who we are and we are tethered to the physical realm. But that's another reason why you're so special. Your pact with us began a spiritual joining. Your physical merging with us completed that joining. For the rest of time, our spirits will be endlessly bound together. With you around, we will never lose ourselves. We could now leave the shrine if we wanted.' Felicia said happily.

"What?! Why haven't we done that then? There's so much out there I'd love to show you guys!" Adriah cried out loudly.

'I didn't want to tell you until I felt we were ready. You don't know what a temptation it is to just follow you out of those gates, but until I know our connection is strong enough, I don't want to risk it. We might end up hurting good people.' Felicia's voice shuddered, 'We might end up hurting you.'

"Why wouldn't Canita know all of this too?" Adriah was confused.

'She does know it. But she trusts my word and waited for me to decide. A cat is more intelligent than a dog.' Felicia snickered softly.

"So then when this week with you is over...?" She was frantically thinking of all the places she could bring them.

'Yes. I think when I depart your body, it would be lovely to go out from the shrine with you. Just... let's not stay overnight away from the shrine. I don't know if I'm strong enough to bear that yet.' Felicia said with a worrisome note.

"Alright! I'm going to take you two shopping and I'm going to show you the city!" Adriah whooped, leaping up and landing on her toes on the peak of the roof.

'Don't forget that nobody else can see us. We can influence the world in a physical manner, but only those very, very in tune with spirits will be able to see us.' Felicia said, her voice deceiving her joy at the prospect.

"You're as excited as I am, aren't you?" Adriah teased her but she kept quiet.

*******

The week passed as quickly as the last one did. She and Canita fucked pretty wildly throughout the day and Adriah fervently worked around the shrine at night. It was strange when her sleeping schedule became little more than when she felt like laying down for an hour or two. Over the course of the week, Canita became more and more ecstatic about leaving the shrine after Adriah had told her what they had spoken of on the roof.

Then, on the seventh morning, Felicia left her body as simply as Canita had. The young Shrine Maiden immediately grabbed her mirror and began studying her body for any remaining changes. The only she found was that her teeth remained sharp and her tail hadn't changed. The attributes of her body had done as Felicia had said, retaining a good bit of the cat-like reflexes Felicia had blessed her with. She could run incredibly fast without tiring and she could still leap up to the roof, but only just barely. Her eyes and ears had retained a portion of their sensitivity and she could smell as acutely as she could before.

"Oh you two... I love the blessings you have given me. I feel so wonderful. Get your things together girls, we're going down to the mall!" She exclaimed as she bounced around the bedroom, her tail bouncing around behind her.

"What things?" Felicia giggled, crossing her arms over her small breasts.

"Yea, let's go! Come on, let's go!" Canita bounced in front of the door.

"Well I still have to get dressed. Unlike you two, everyone can see me." Adriah said, slipping on her maiden clothes.

Two minutes later, they were out in the sunny spring day, walking down towards the shrine entrance. Canita was bouncing with excitement still and Felicia was walking nervously next to her. They stopped at the entrance as Canita bounced out of it and onto the sidewalk.

"I'm outside! Yaaaay!" Canita squealed happily.

"Umm..." Felicia mumbled and stared at the sidewalk.

Adriah reached out and grasped her paw. "Look, don't be scared. I'll be right here and I won't let you go anywhere."

Felicia smiled widely, her heart pounding a little, as they walked over the line. She shivered and stared around in awe at being outside of her shrine for the first time in decades. It was a fine morning and the temperature was nice. The sun wasn't too bright, but barely a few white wisps floated in the sky above.

It took them a little over an hour to walk down the long hill and into the first part of the city. It was mainly apartments and convenience stores for a mile more, but Canita and Felicia were ecstatic about seing it all. Everything was so different from what they knew. They had seen the taller buildings go up, but the trees across the street from their shrine did a good job of hiding the lower portion of the city.

"I'll never get used to cars. We were still young women when we died and the country was much different. Things were simpler, all the buildings were wood and only the richest of shopkeepers and nobles had horses and carts. The first time I saw a car drive in front of the shrine, I was mesmerized. I thought it was a metal demon or a runaway caravan." Felicia said as they crossed the street. The spirits stayed well away from anyone that passed them on the street and nobody seemed to notice Adriah was holding hands with nobody.

"You were alive once? I... I never thought to ask about..." Adriah was a little taken aback that it had never occured to her.

"Yes. We were born twins and we've never been apart." Canita said, smacking her sister's bum with a paw.

Adriah swallowed as the obvious big question came to her. "How... did you die?"

"Burned alive!" Canita exclaimed without a care.

"What?!" Adriah squeaked in shock, making a passing man jump in shock.

"Our home caught fire while we were sleeping. Before we could do anything, the entire room was on fire. I held Canita in my arms until we passed out... then we just woke up like this. Spirits." Felicia said more solemnly.

"Yea, it was scary and it kinda hurt! From the spirits we talked to before we took up residence in our shrine, we learned how we came to be. As it turns out, staying here as a spirit after you die is just kind of random. It's not because we were unfulfilled in life or we made some unhallowed pact." Canita bounced along, "We were just lucky!"

"So were you... I mean, did you have..." Adriah gestured to Canita's flopping dog cock, "When you were alive?"

"Well no." Canita said, shaking her head, "It wasn't all doggy-like."

"What she means to say is yes, we were born hermaphrodites. For a long time, I thought that might be why our house caught fire, because some man tried to peak at us in the bath and he ran screaming when he saw our penises. But it was only a year later when we learned from our parents that it was just an innocent kitchen fire next door." Felicia explained.

"Your parents could see you? What did they think of your paws and fur?" Adriah asked as they walked past a corner store and down another street.

Felicia shook her head and waved a paw. "Well they couldn't see us. But we tended to stick around them a lot and we just heard them talking about it. At that time we weren't so corporeal as we are now and we weren't furry yet. We just kind of floated around. Without something to tether them, a spirit is totally incorporeal and floats around. You're the reason we're not flying right now."

"So how did you two come to be at the shrine?" Her eyes wandered as they neared a busier shopping district of downtown.

"It was a nice new shrine built a good way down the road from our parent's new home. Our mother went there one day to pray to god and when we followed her inside..." Felicia took a breath as they walked in front of a colorful storefront of clothing. She seemed to gather her thoughts and continued, "Up until then, we had been slowly fading away, doomed to lose ourselves into dark spirits. But when we entered the shrine gate, our entire beings returned to us and the world opened. A glorious light shone around us and we became these animal spirits. The spirit of god welcomed us to our new home and we have lived here ever since."

"Yea, the first Shrine Maiden there was so happy! We managed to actually contact her the first night we were there. She was so shocked to see actual spirits and I think we scared her pretty badly. But in the end she really liked jerking us off. I swear I can still feel her fingers around my knot." Canita giggled as her dick grew erect.

Adriah didn't notice as she was busy opening the door to a nice store, "Come on in here, this is my favorite clothing store. I love looking around here."

They followed close behind her before the door closed. The spirits were immediately enchanted by everything they saw. Smooth and colorful clothing filled the racks around them. They wandered through the store, staring in awe at each of the racks of beautiful dresses. They weren't high quality dresses but they were much brighter than any that Felicia or Canita had ever seen when they had been alive.

"Good morning ma'am. How are you today?" The saleswoman asked Adriah.

"Fine. Just browsing." Adriah nodded.

"Wonderful. You look like a Shrine Maiden. Is it a costume?" The woman asked as Adriah flipped through some shirts.

"No, I am the Maiden of the shrine up the hill from here." She looked at a bright yellow top before putting it away.

"A... Adriah..." Canita moaned, paws stroking her dog cock as it began to drip a little precum.

"May I use your bathroom?" Adriah asked politely.

"Sure, it's right over there." She pointed to a bland door in the back of the shop, "Huh? What's that smell?

She hurried over to it without answering and opened it wide for her spirits to go through. They all stepped into the small bathroom and Adriah dropped to her knees. She wrapped her lips around Canita's shaft and slurped up the precum that dribbled down it. The canine spirit moaned happily and she leaned back against the wall for support.

"You know... I'd like some too." Felicia said, her paws rubbing against her own spiny cock.

"How could I forget?" She smiled as she turned and lapped at her dick. One hand on each of their cocks, she rubbed them quickly and alternated between licking them. She worked them both hurriedly, trying to make them cum as fast as possible. Doing these things in public had never been enticing to her, but there was something very naughty about it.

"Oh your fingers are great!" Canita groaned in joy, "Faster! Yes! Ahhh~!"

Adriah felt her knot growing, so she began to rapidly suck on Felicia. Both of the spirits moaned together and their cum began to splatter all over her face and into her mouth. She drank down mouthfuls of Felicia's goo before turning to Canita and swallowing load after load of hers while Felicia's splattered her hair and cheek. By the time they were done, she had a lovely warm belly of semen and a well-basted face.

"That is so much better." The lusty dog spirit sighed.

"We can't even go out shopping without wanting to get off on you." The feline grinned. She leaned down and lapped a thick swath of her cum from the side of Adriah's face.

"Not that I really mind." Adriah giggled softly.

"And that's why you're the sexiest Shrine Maiden we've ever had." Felicia kissed her on the lips.

"Now, on you get. I want to put it in your pussy!" Canita woofed eagerly as she sat down. Her dick stood straight up, her knot still half-inflated. Adriah stared at it, hoping that her pussy had retained some of the stretchiness of Felicia's blessing. Not one to be scared though, she quickly lifted the bottom of her hakama and straddled the enormous canine cock, sinking down on it. She had to clamp both her hands over her mouth to keep from screaming. Sure enough though, when her pussy reached the knot, it easily stretched around it and it popped inside her.

"Oh it is so naughty that you don't have panties on." Canita cooed, sliding her paws up Adriah's thighs.

"Wow, it still fits. Oh I can remember how that felt in you. I'm still so jealous." Felicia moaned, stroking her dick back to erect with her fuzzy paws, "Well I'm gonna do your ass at least. I know that's always amazing."

She knelt down behind Adriah and lifted her clothing higher. She lined her cum-splattered dick up with her asshole and pushed inside, stretching her lovely anus around her shaft. Adriah gave a cry as her arms spasmed, hands clenching into fists. Felicia quickly shoved completely inside her so she could reach to clasp her paws around Adriah's mouth. She let out a little moan of her own, feeling Adriah's tight asshole clenching all around her cock. This woman's body was nothing short of heaven after their changes to it.

"Oh its gripping me so much! God your pussy feels amazing!" Canita howled, arching her back and thrusting into her. Her knot quickly grew back to full size and she continued fucking her. Her pussy might've been able to stretch enough to let the knot in and out, but it was far from loose. She was very elastic in both her holes.

"I can't last. I just can't. It feels too good and doing it here in this store is way too wrong!" Felicia moaned openly, burying herself completely inside Adriah again. A huge eruption of cum filled her backside with glorious warmth. Canita didn't last long either, her huge-knotted dick blowing an immense load right against Adriah's womb. When she was so full of cum she could barely stand up, the spirits pulled their dicks from her and let her rest on the cool floor for a moment. She sat there breathing heavily as the girls licked each other's dicks clean. Canita then crawled forward and lapped Adriah's entire crotch free of their mixed spunk. The gentle ministrations of her tongue brought Adriah back to herself just in time.

"Ma'am? Ma'am, are you okay? I'm hearing strange noises. Are you throwing up?" The shopkeep knocked on the door.

"Uh... Um... Yes... I apologize. I'll be out in a second!" Adriah called out quickly, scrambling to her feet. The spirits had to catch her to keep her from falling down. Her legs shook a bit just from the sheer pleasure of the lusty double penetration.

In the end, they only visited two more shops before going back. The spirits were just too horny today and she had to walk all the way back with both of their erections taunting her sopping wet pussy. They barely made it three steps into the door before they spit-roasted her, Canita's cock in her cunt and Felicia's phallus in her face.

Truly, they were all blessed to be together.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - BACK HOME

Adriah stood at the gate to her parent's home. Canita and Felicia had convinced her to come try to reconcile with them and it was then they told her they wouldn't be coming. They said they had to remain and look after the shrine, but she knew that didn't make sense because they had all left it together to go shopping. Her only guess was that they wanted her to face this alone, not to look to them for help. She hated them for trying to help her in this way.

With a deep breath, she smoothed out her hakama and opened the gate. She crossed the small yard to the front door and rang the bell with a shaky hand.

"Look, we told you three times this week! We don't want..." Her father's angry voice almost scared her away from the door before he opened it. The moment his eyes fell upon her, he immediately lost whatever words he was going to say.

"Hi dad." Adriah said, waving nervously.

"Adriah. You don't look like yourself. What are you doing here?" Her father said bluntly. Ryugu had always been a blunt and unwavering man, the traits that had garnered him so much respect at his job. According to her mother, he had once been charming and gallant, not the serious man he was now.

"Yea dad. I'm a Shrine Maiden now." She said, trying not to look away from his steely eyes, "Fate threw it in my lap and I decided it was better than anything I've done with my life so far."

"You're true there. Well if you've got changes in your life to share, then come on in. Your mother will want to see you." He said, waving to her as he turned and walked away. He was a tall and slender man, aging more gracefully than most. His goatee and slick black hair was mixed with strands of silver. He still wore his fine work clothes and tie even though he was supposed to have today off.

Adriah followed him inside and immediately felt weird. She hadn't been in this house for a long time and it hadn't been her home since before college. She followed her father into their sitting room where her mother was occupied with knitting a sweater and watching television. Unlike her husband, Ino was a shorter and little more portly woman. She was curvy and well-endowed, the exact traits that had drawn Ryugu to her and continued to fuel his lust for her.

She glanced up and saw Adriah standing in the doorway as Ryugu sat down next to her at their kotatsu. Her eyes widened and she dropped her knitting on the short table, "Adriah! Oh my goodness, that's you! You look so different! You're... well you're a woman! You finally got some of your mother's curves and your hair is so much longer now. You look gorgeous! How have you been?"

"Fine mother. I'm a Shrine Maiden now." Adriah said, her cat ears twitching a bit as she blushed from her mother's comments.

"Well I could see that. Look at you. The outfit looks so good on you. So where is this shrine at?" Ino asked eagerly.

"On the hill north of Tokyo there is a bit of a rural district. It's back in some trees there, probably three hours walk from here. I live there with... well..." Adriah scratched her ears nervously, "Kind of hard to explain. I'd never thought to ask if I'm allowed to or if its a secret."

"Who is your elder at this shrine? Who thought you would make a good Maiden? You're clearly not virtuous or holy of spirit." Ryugu said without looking away from the television. There was a baseball game on and her father was a huge Yankees fan. It was the only thing he appreciated about America.

Adriah just let the comment go, knowing that he only spoke that way because he was still judging her based on her academic abilities. He didn't know that she could see spirits or was, according to Felicia and Canita, a very righteous young woman. She sighed, "There is no elder there, I am the only one that lives in the shrine."