Life of a Shrine Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it weren't for having you two around, I'd have gone mad by now." Adriah kissing Canita, "Hey, you guys wanna fuck outside tonight? It's supposed to be a cloudless, warm night. Nice night to be outside, we could watch the stars."

"Ohhh that sounds so niiiiice~!" Canita cooed, her tail wagging ecstatically as she nuzzled Adriah's neck.

Adriah laughed and pushed on Canita, "Hey! Hey, down girl, come on."

Canita woofed loudly, jerking and hugging Adriah tighter. Felicia pushed up close behind her, "I don't want to wait. I'm horny."

Felicia's dick sunk deeper into Canita's tight, wet hole. Her ass clenched around the kitty cock and she growled lustily. Her dick was throbbing and poking against Adriah's thigh, precum dripping on her skin. Smiling widely, she turned over underneath the beautiful canine and shook her butt for her. Her fingers undid the tied sash around her waist and pulled down the lower half of her maiden clothes. She exposed her wettening hole and the scent of her sex wafted around them. Canita happily obliged her and dove hard into her wet cunt. She moaned loudly, carelessly fucking in the open door. Canita bounced back and forth between her two lovers, her cock driving into Adriah as Felicia's cock pulled from her rectum.

"This feels so good!" Adriah laughed happily, joyously taking the thick canine cock she knew so well. She adored their animalistic genitals and had been happily taking them in both her holes every night since she met them. The only reason she wasn't pregnant was because their semen couldn't actually work with her. Because of this fact, she adored letting Canita sink her dick deep inside and knot her, unloading every bit of cum she could manage. It felt so amazing to fill her cunt with bubbling, thick spunk, but Canita clearly had a different idea.

"I wanna fill your ass!" Canita exclaimed, pulling out of her with her cock soaked with pussy juices. She spread her cheeks better and pierced her well-used butt. Adriah moaned deep and filled with desire, her pussy quivering in delight at her anus getting stretched. Behind her, Canita panted and moaned as her own ass was drilled by her cat sister.

"Canita! Oh Canita, your ass is great! I wanna fill you sister!" Felicia panted, her balls slapping against Canita's as she pounded her butt. Each gentle bounce of their testicles sent shocks of pleasure through their crotches, both of them losing themselves in the pleasure of it. Felicia sank deep inside her canine sister and gyrated her hips around, rubbing hard against her ass. Their balls pressed together in a sweaty mass of cum-laden orbs. She squeezed her body against her, groping her large breasts as she thrust short and deep into her ass. Her short, feline cock prodded against her lover's prostate with each push.

"Yes! Deeper Sis! Deeper!" She panted in response, her dick burning with the pleasure of her prostate, "Oh you both feel so good!"

"I'm gonna fill you! I'm going to pack you with my love!" Felicia cried out, jerking and twitching as her balls convulsed powerfully. Her cock dilated wide as an enormous load surged forth from her. Even though her body wasn't as sexualized as her sister, her sex was wildly more exotic. Her cock could unleash far bigger and thicker loads, truly showing the passion of her existence. She poured nearly a liter of cum into her bum, her hips jerking with each thick spurt. Canita moaned and howled like a wolf, her body surging with pleasure. Her bowels felt heavy and wonderfully warm as thick seed bubbled deeper into her. Her sister pumped harder and slowly pulled free of her, letting her ass clench tightly. Barely a drip of cum escaped her butt, showing her skillful muscle control.

"I love it!" Canita cooed, her dick growing inside Adriah. It grew thicker and thicker, making her ass stretch wide from it. Thick canine cum poured forth from her, the throbbing of her knot clearly giving away all the pleasure she was feeling. Adriah's mouth hung open and Canita slumped over backwards on the floor, dragging Adriah with her. She moaned loudly at the impact of her ass on Canita's lap. A huge splurt of cum surged up her ass and she moaned happily.

Just then a noise came that made Adriah jerk up in shock. Her heart pounded and sweat beaded on her forehead. At the end of the walkway, a man was walking through the shrine gate. He had called to Adriah and waved.

"Shit! Shit! Canita, come on!" Adriah cried in fear and she moaned as more cum bubbled into her ass, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"It's okay! They can't see us! Just keep yourself sitting there!" Felicia said, grabbing the lower half of Adriah's maiden clothes. She pulled them up right against Canita's cock and pulled them tight, hiding her naked lower half. "Cross your legs! Sit still!"

"Hello." The man said at the foot of the steps up to the shrine.

"H... Hi!" Adriah stammered, crossing her legs on Canita's thighs. She was incredibly nervous because the back part of her outfit was open against Canita's lap with her dick buried in her ass.

"Oh my goodness! Are you floating?! How are you doing that?" The man cried in shock as he got closer. Adriah bit her lip, feeling Canita's cock twitch inside her. She realized what Felicia had planned. With her outfit fixed as she sat on top of Canita, it appeared like she was sitting cross-legged eight or ten inches off the ground.

"Uhh... Uhh..." Adriah cleared her throat loudly and she gathered herself a bit better, "I have formed a pact with the spirits of this shrine and they have allowed me a small portion of their powers."

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry, let me pay my proper respects." The man said quickly, whipping the hat off his head. He got down on his knees and bowed his head to her.

"No!" Adriah exclaimed, "I mean... pay your respects to the spirits please, not me."

The man raised his head and nodded, "You are right! Where is your..."

"Right there." Adriah said, pointing at the shrine.

"I'm sorry, it's just so small." The man mumbled, walking past her.

Canita, at Felicia's beckoning, shimmied around in a circle. Adriah squeaked a bit as she was turned to face the man and the shrine, hiding her naked backside. The man didn't pay any attention as he knelt before the shrine and bowed to it. She breathed slowly, trying to not focus on the pleasure emanating from her nethers as Canita's huge knot twitched idly inside her bum. The man lit the incense sitting on the shrine and put some money in the donation box.

He turned to Adriah and bowed his head again, "I beseech you and your guardian spirits, my family is falling apart. My wife is threatening to leave me and I am terrified of my young daughter having to live with a destroyed family."

"I... I... I..." Adriah stammered, her heart pounding in fear from her inability to answer.

Behind her, Canita started to chant quietly on the floor. Felicia joined her in the soft chant and a glow started to radiate from Adriah. She felt her body start to buzz with power she had never known. Felicia stopped chanting and leaned close to Adriah.

"Speak as I do." Felicia whispered, "Bless you and may good peace and joy follow you wherever you go. May your heart be opened to the passion of life and let you share with those that you love. I wish you a happy and long life."

Adriah repeated it only words behind, holding her hands out towards the man. The man fell to his knees in awe and he bowed to Adriah, his head only inches from Canita's leg. Adria managed to lean down towards him and, as he raised his head, she kissed him on the forehead. The glow around her began to fade and the man sat up, tears welling in her eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" The man sobbed, "I can feel it within me! I can feel your blessing touch my very soul."

"Go to your family. You will not lose them today." Adriah said with a pleasant smile.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The man exclaimed, bowing his head to her before dashing away from the shrine. Adriah watched until he disappeared through the gate and down the sidewalk. She gasped loudly and gave a lusty moan.

"Oh my god!" Adriah cried out at the top of her lungs, flopping over backwards on top of Canita.

"You did amazing Adriah. Through you, we managed to give the first true blessing in decades." Felicia said, kissing her on the lips.

"Y... Yea... oh Canita, let's hope we don't have to do all the blessings like this." She exhaled, her eyes closed. She slumped in Canita's arms and gave a soft sigh.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - ONE WITH THE DOG

Adriah yawned widely and suddenly found a warm dick in her mouth. She tried to sit up, but that only ended with her deepthroating Canita's cock and her nose buried in the dog girl's crotch.

After the excitement of yesterday, they never ended up having sex outside. Canita couldn't stop bouncing all day and she ran a dozen circles around the building on all fours. Even Felicia seemed more excitable than usual after their encounter with the troubled man. They had explained that it had been the first time they had truly helped someone since before the war. Because they were restricted to the shrine and it's grounds, their powers couldn't leave either. This meant, at most, they could make someone feel better emotionally and look a little happier, but nothing deeper than that. With Adriah as their Maiden however, they could instill the man with a blessing that would help him stay healthy, in body and mind, and put fate just a little bit more on his side when the chance arose.

Adriah sighed and rolled her eyes, her tongue swirling around Canita's tasty cock. More than once she had underestimated her doggy spirit and had almost dislocated her jaw on her knot, but she had since gotten very good at telling when she was about to cum. She happily let Canita continue to face fuck her until she felt the twitching in her cock and just the slight increase in heat that foretold her knot's growth. She pushed on Canita's hips and set back to sucking powerfully on the first few inches while heatedly stroking off the rest. Her free hand reached up and pushed a finger into her asshole, sliding deep into her. She reached up with her middle finger until she touched her prostate and her entire dick surged with hardness. The knot thickened before her eyes and a huge burst of pre erupted down her throat.

"Adriah!" Canita howled, her orgasm starting to burst in her body. She bucked and tried to thrust down Adriah's throat, but her hand clasped tightly around her knot kept her from going far. Cum spewed lewdly from her dick and poured into her lover's belly.

It took a bit for the cum to stop and when it did, Adriah felt positively stuffed. She sat back and let out a little burp, tasting completely of her salty dog spunk.

"Canita, since when do you get up before me?" Adriah asked, looking up at her floppy-eared lover kneeling above her chest.

"I thought I'd surprise you this morning for fun. I waited for ten minutes with a boner for you to open your mouth so I could do that!" Canita snickered, her fluffy tail wagging behind her.

"Jeez sister, haven't you ever heard of a gentle wake up?" Felicia asked as she stirred next to them. The futon was more than enough for all three of them to sleep on together, especially because they all liked to cuddle so close together.

"I honestly expected to wake up with her dick in my ass if I ever sleep in later than her, but because she naps until noon most days, I'm kinda surprised to see her doing it." Adriah sighed, stretching her arms and sitting up.

"So are we gonna bless more people today?" Canita asked eagerly, her tail wagging.

"If anyone comes in." Felicia shrugged, pushing herself up on her hands and feet to stretch out her back like a cat would.

"Would you guys mind if I worked a garden out back? With the well and how lush the grass has grown, the ground must be wonderful for vegetables." Adriah asked the spirits.

"Adriah, do I have to tell you again?" Felicia asked flatly as she laid back down at her side.

"The shrine and everything in it are mine to use, yea, yea. I know. But that doesn't mean I want to go digging a rake into your yard without asking. You keep saying its all mine, but that hardly makes sense. Doesn't that mean anyone could've walked up and taken it?" She said, scratching her head.

"Hardly, we wouldn't have let them in. We let you because you had a troubled spirit and needed a place to sleep." Felicia said with a fanged smile.

"Don't I feel special." Adriah smiled, sliding a hand over Felicia's bare, pale butt. She began to purr softly as her fingers gently massaged her lithe backside. "Like that do you?"

Felicia just laid there, eyes half-drooped as Adriah's other hand slid up her back and rubbed along her spine. Her fingers played through Felicia's hair and rubbed her ears softly while she continued teasing her ass.

"Oh can I get petted too? Please!" Canita asked, bouncing up and down eagerly on the bed. Her dick flopped around lewdly, completely uncaring about it.

"Yes, yes." Adriah chuckled, reaching up to scratch her head too. "You guys are just like house pets, I swear."

Neither responded, Canita just panted and wagged her tail while Felicia purred. After a few minutes of this, she stopped and got to her feet. Canita seemed distraut, but Felicia just curled up and wrapped her tail around herself, content and half-awake.

"I've got to get started on that garden. We already have a shovel, so I can work at taking up the grass and turning over the soil to get it ready for planting." Adriah said as she slipped into her Shrine Maiden's clothing.

"You know you don't have to wear that every day." Felicia said, looking at her through a half-lidded eye.

"All the clothes I had when I came here, I was wearing and they were barely intact. This is by far the warmest and most comfortable thing I own." Adriah chuckled as she fixed the hakama around her waist.

"Just saying in case you don't want to get it dirty and have to wash it again." Felicia shrugged.

After that, she went on outside. The day passed with swiftness, Adriah throwing herself completely into preparing the soil for her garden. There wasn't a single person to come to their shrine that day, but she knew they would come. She could only hope the man they had helped was doing better.

The garden was situated in the back corner along the wall, about ten feet in both directions. She dug up the grass and churned the soil to get it ready for planting. When she was done, her white clothing had been stained brown with dirt and so the first thing she did before bathing was get it washed clean. As she relaxed in the bath, Canita came in and slipped in with her.

"Hey, if no one else can see you, what would they see if they looked at the bath? Would there be a 'you' shaped hole in the water?" Adriah asked curiously.

"I don't rightly know. I think they would just see the water flat and smooth." Canita said, rubbing her chin with her paw, "Hey Adriah, I have something I'd like to do with you."

"Wait, you're asking? You never ask, you always just jump on me." She snickered at Canita as she scooted closer to her.

"It's not just sex. There's something we spirits can do when we've bonded with a mortal. If you let me, I can inhabit your body and I can change it." Canita explained, putting an arm around Adriah, "I can give you a dick to try and fuck Felicia."

"Oooh thats kinky. Wow. I can't imagine what thats like..." Adriah said, biting her lip, "Alright, let's try it."

"Yay! I've not done this in so long! I love sharing bodies!" Canita hissed happily, trying to keep her voice down so Felicia wouldn't hear. In a flash, she suddenly slid sideways [i]into[/i] Adriah and a strange sensation overcame her body.

Her hair prickled as it lengthened down her back. The top of her head itched horribly and she could feel her entire body stretching in every direction. Her breasts grew heavier on her chest and her hips widened out. The worst of it was her nethers. They churned and changed, sometimes in painful ways, as her vagina disappeared and a huge doggy dick grew from her crotch. A gigantic sack of fist-sized balls grew beneath it and she groaned loudly. As quickly as it started, it stopped and she was left panting in the bath.

'Oh you have to see yourself. You are so cute as a doggy!' Canita's voice echoed in her mind.

Adriah looked immediately down into the water and started in shock. Her black hair was now shaggy and wild, encompassing her head and rolling down her shoulders in a thick mane. Tall, dark dog ears topped her head, white hair poking out of them in a stark contrast to her black hair. She quickly got to her feet and looked down at herself. Her body was sensual, curvy and incredibly sexy now. Her dick...

That was just wierd to even think, her dick. Her dick was throbbing hard and nearly a foot long. It was bright red and tapered like Canita's had been, although her balls were considerably bigger.

She stepped out of the bath, almost tripping from the offset of weight. Her new beyond-DD breasts set her quite off balance and she had to constantly think of how to stand or walk so as to not fall over. She dried herself with a bit of effort and fluffed out her long mane of hair. It was wierd with how much hair she now had. When dried, it almost fell to her butt.

Peaking out the door, her eyes set immediately upon Felicia's bare ass. She was facing away from the bathroom door, her head lay on the pillows as she awaited their return. Being a cat, she couldn't stand water or baths. Adriah smiled naughtily and slid the door open as quietly as she could. She crept across the floor and crawled onto the bed behind the cat spirit. As she crawled up behind her, her dick brushed teasingly up her butt crack.

"Canita, I'm surprised you came out here for me. I thought you'd be in there doing Adriah." Felicia said, raising her ass up a bit. Her dick was already hard beneath her and she willingly presented her ass.

Adriah spread her cheeks and pushed slowly into her ass. Felicia grunted and moaned loudly as her ass was rent open by Adriah's enormous canine cock. She smiled and leaned down to her, "Not Canita, not entirely."

"Oh lord, she didn't." Felicia moaned deeply.

"But she did and this feels amazing. I didn't think it would feel so good, but having your warm ass wrapped around my cock is amazing. I can only imagine just how good my pussy is. Maybe we could figure that out somehow." Adriah cooed in her ear as she sank deeper and her cock brushed over her prostate.

"She... ohhh... she failed to tell you..." Felicia struggled to speak as her dick shuddered with ecstasy, "The merger must last at least seven days!"

"What?!" Adriah squeaked, shoving suddenly down on top of her.

"Ahhhh!" Felicia came loudly and her dick spewed thick, delicious splooge beneath her.

'Whoops.' Canita said in a half-hearted apology.

"Whoops? Whoops?! How am I supposed to go anywhere with big fluffy dog ears and a huge, throbbing di... dick..." She moaned as Felicia's ass clenched around her again.

"You don't..." Felicia cooed happily, "Oh god... do pull out before you start to cum... your dick is bigger than hers... your knot would break me."

"Are you sure you don't wanna try? I wanna know what it's like to be the one with the knot." Adriah grunted as she thrust lovingly back into her tight asshole.

"Nooo... please..." Felicia tried to sound desperate through all her horny moaning.

"Alright, I won't this time if you suck me off really good." Adriah gave a false sigh and a smile. She pulled out with a purposeful slowness and watched as Felicia's asshole gaped and clenched weakly, "But don't worry, we'll get you good and stretched out so you can take it next time."

"N... Next time..." Felicia whimpered weakly as she turned over.