Life of a Shrine Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you just moved into some abandoned building like a hobo. I guess that's all you can do to care for yourself when you're a failure." Ryugu sighed.

"Ryu! Don't belittle our daugher like that! She is trying her best to make something of her life and I'm proud of her. It's a good thing to become devoted to god and the spirits of this world, it can bring great fortune. You would do well to pray more." Ino said, fuming at her husband.

"There's a reason I am the only one there. The shrine was abandoned when I went there, but the spirits took me in. They cared for me when no one else would and they opened their home to me. Felicia even offered to let me stay there without becoming their Maiden." Adriah said passionately. She snapped her tail about angrily against her leg where it lay hidden in her clothes, "I don't care what you say about me father, but do not insult the spirits I am living with. They are wonderful girls and they've not had it easy with their shrine being abandoned since the war! You don't know what it's like, that many years of loneliness and neglect."

"What are you going on about? Are you telling me you actually see spirits around there? Are you inhaling the incense?" He asked flatly, actually staring at her for once.

"Yes, I can. Canita and Felicia are spirits that died centuries ago and they've lived at that shrine for a long time. Canita, she's the canine spirit of joy and peace. Felicia is the feline spirit of life and alacrity. Through me, they can once again bless those in need." Adriah exclaimed happily. She hoped her parents would be overjoyed at hearing how important she was to the spirits and the mystical powers she held.

"You are still so immature. Talking about all of this as if it's the honest truth and yet you're still wearing those stupid toys!" Ryugu exclaimed in annoyance, reaching across the table. He grabbed one of her ears and yanked.

"Mrrreoow! That hurts!" Adriah screeched, tears welling in her eyes at the pain of having her ear yanked so hard. She shoved his hand away and sat back, nursing her pained ear. "Don't pull on my ear dad. Yes, these are actually my ears, it's part of merging spirits with Felicia. That and these teeth." She pulled her lip back to expose her sharp teeth. "Don't even know how you missed these, they're not exactly subtle. Eating is a whole lot easier though, these things will bite through anything."

"You merged with one of the spirits?" Ino's eyes were wide with awe.

"Both of them, but only for about a week each. It was interesting and they both left me with some of their power. Canita, she made my body how you see it and she made me stronger. Felicia gave me these ears, as I said, and she made me faster." Adriah explained.

"So you didn't actually grow like that since I last saw you?" Ino looked a little disappointed.

"No, but watch this!" Adriah gripped the edge of the table with one hand and lifted it over her head as easily as she would a twig. Her father showed real emotion for the first time; he jerked back in shock and almost fell over. The table was not a light table and even a grown man would have to use two hands to just lift it off the ground, let alone over one's head.

"Amazing honey! You really are blessed by the spirits! Oh I'm so happy for you! It seems destiny that you couldn't make it through college!" Ino exclaimed happily as her daughter put the table back down in front of her. Tears of joy brimmed from her eyes and she got up to hug her, "I can't believe our daughter is a true, blessed Shrine Maiden. This is such an honor."

"I... I must admit..." Ryugu seemed to struggle with the words. He even turned off the television to address her properly, "I am relieved to see my daughter becoming a great young woman. I am glad to call you such again, my daughter."

"Oh daddy!" Adriah cried happily, letting go of her mother to jump across the table to him. They hugged tightly and she kissed him on the cheek, "I'm so glad I've made you proud!"

"Wow! Even I'm surprised. I didn't think you would come around so quickly, you haven't spoken a single word about her since you swore to disown her." Ino said, her heart clenched with joy. She wrapped her arms around her husband and daughter, kissing them both. "We're a family again and everything is right."

"I suppose this means we're going to have to come pay tribute to your shrine then?" He sighed with relief as they let go of him.

"No! We will need to go visit our daughter and meet her friends!" Ino said happily. Adriah couldn't have been happier. When her father had disowned her, her mother had only gone along with it because she believed a good wife should support her husband. But in secret, she still tried to stay in contact with her and help her. In truth Ryugu hadn't been heartless and unaffected by his decision to push her away, he had spent many restless nights over it. But he thought it best to give her a shock of cold reality to try and get her to pick herself up properly. Only his stoic nature and strong will had kept him from trying to bring her home.

*******

"I can't believe it! My dad doesn't hate me anymore! I mean, he's not exactly loving, but he's never really been. It's just good to know that I'm not a disappointment." Adriah sighed with relief as she slumped into bed between the spirits.

"Told you it would be fine." Felicia smiled cheekily.

"Wanna celebrate? Huh? Huh?" Canita asked, thrusting her dick against Adriah's thigh.

"Oh you know I can never tell that dick no." Adriah giggled, turning over on her stomach. She stuck her ass up in the air and wiggled it back and forth.

"Mmmm, yea! Look at that butt!" Canita cooed, running her paws over it as she stroked her dick between her cheeks. Felicia leaned over and ran her tongue over the head of her cock, making her shudder and spurt a thick load of pre down her crack. Her tongue continued to play around, licking up the sticky goo and thoroughly lubing up Adriah's ass.

"Come on, I want to see your knot stretch her out right here. She'll love it." Felicia cooed, pulling on her asshole a bit. Canita nuzzled her tip right against it and slipped inside, sliding easily on all the slick fluid.

"Yes~!" Adriah moaned happily. Pleasure coursed up her spine and she shivered happily. Such wonderful bliss filled her mind and made her tongue roll out of her mouth. Canita's long, thick dog dick buried completely inside her backside and they were joined in wonderful ecstasy.

"Ahhh, it's so hot watching you two." Felicia was stroking her dick with both paws.

"Not gonna fuck me... or her... sis?" Canita grunted, seeing her self-pleasuring.

"I feel like jerking off." Felicia said simply, fondling her balls lovingly.

"Oh harder... harder! Stretch my ass out!" Adriah panted like a whore in heat.

"Do what she asks. Make her scream." Felicia instructed. Her dick was bubbling pre all over her furry paws as she moved quicker.

"Alright! I'll make you cum! I'll make you cum again and again from your tight little asshole!" Canita cried out, burying herself with a new strength and desire. She gripped her hips tightly and rammed her dick as fast as she could in and out of her. Adriah's eyes were wide and her pussy soaked her thighs in hot juices. Her mind wasn't coherent enough to even tell if she was cumming, it was all just a mindless blur of heaven.

Canita sank herself in more slowly and her knot began to grow. Cum shot from her dick and burbled deep inside her lover. She held her hips close and pushed down on her, sinking her dick and knot absolutely as deep as it would go. Her cock twitched and spasmed, more and more thick splooge pouring from it.

"Yes! Oh that looks amazing!" Felicia moaned as her own orgasm struck her. A beautiful fountain of white spunk erupted from her cock and stained her paws. It splattered up her chest and rained down all over herself.

"Your ass... oh your ass feels so amazing." Canita cooed, practically laying on top of Adriah as they came down off their high. After a good long while, in which Felicia curled up tightly next to them, her knot softened and she pulled herself free. Together they all cuddled close under the blankets and fell asleep.

Felicia, naturally, slept for the shortest time. As she stirred and got up, Adriah awoke next to her. "Heya." She spoke sleepily in the dark.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Felicia sighed.

"It's fine. Todays been such an amazing day." Adriah stretched and rubbed her eyes.

"Nothing could make it better, huh?" Felicia guessed.

"Well I could think of one thing." Adriah smiled shyly.

Felicia leaned down to her and kissed her on the cheek, "And what could that possibly be my maiden?"

"Make love to me..." Adriah blushed in the dark, "As a man would his wife. Gently and passionately, just like this." She spread her legs and pulled her pussy open with two fingers."

Felicia was a litle taken at her request. She blinked for a second and smiled, "Only for you." She kissed her again and took her proper place between Adriah's legs. While they were still kissing, she gently slipped her dick inside her wet slit.

"Ahhh~! I never get used to those spines. It feels amazing." Adriah breathed, her nethers tingling with pleasure.

"Well some day you will. We have a long time together yet." Felicia thrust slow and long, pushing her dick in all the right places. Adriah's body was throbbing with heat and pleasure. Other times they had fucked had been wonderful, and in some ways, far better than this. But there was a closeness between them that Adriah was desperate for. She wrapped her arms around Felicia and held tight to her.

"I want to feel it inside me. I want to feel your warm seed in my womb." Adriah begged quietly.

"I will fill you with it. I'll bathe your insides in my love." Felicia whispered in her ear. Adriah's pussy seemed to clench and pull on her at these words. A few more thrusts and sweet, hot cum began to flood her innards. Her womb was rapidly filled and it ran out of her. They moaned weakly together and Felicia just laid down on her.

Adriah smiled and held her close, her body relaxing as she cuddled with Felicia. The wonderful night had been a perfect end to the wonderful day.

*******

A month more passed, they were getting at least a person a day coming to the shrine. Blessings were plentiful and people often returned happily to give thanks and praise to the spirits. Even Adriah's parents had come by a few days after their reconciliation, it had been just as awkward as she feared. Her dad barely said a word and her mom complimented a lot of different things. They both paid their respects to the shrine and the only show of support Adriah received from her father was a surprisingly large donation. Thankfully though, as spiritually inclined as Adriah was, her parents did not share that talent. Neither of them paid any mind to the naked dick-girl animal spirits standing near them. Obviously Canita adored her mother for all the praises she said about the shrine and even Felicia was moved to smile. After they left, they both agreed that Adriah had wonderful parents, even if her father was a bit stern.

The sun shined brightly above and she finished sweeping the stone path clean of dirt and stray leaves. The trees all around the shrine grounds were in gorgeous bloom and her garden was no less lively. It had taken her some time to finally get used to her new body, but once she did, she loved it. She happily swished her tail about behind her, having made a hole for it in all her clothing. With a happy smile, she walked inside and put the broom away.

"Hey Adriah, there are some really weird characters coming in the gate." Canita said from where she sat in front of the shrine. Adriah glanced out and raised an eyebrow.

There were three men in leather coats and jeans walking towards them. They were loud and boisterous, not at all heeding the sanctity of the shrine. One of the men stepped on some flowers that were growing at the side of the path and another spit on the ground. They walked up right in front of Adriah and looked down at her. Felicia and Canita were standing at her side, both of them glaring darkly at the men. A threatening growl was rising in Canita's throat.

"Where do we donate?" He asked with a forced tone of sincerity.

"I believe you men should leave. You have damaged and desecrated the shrine grounds." Adriah said in an unwavering tone. These men did not scare her, with the spirits at her side, nothing bad would happen. At her words, however, the men laughed openly and mockingly. The lead man reached in his coat and pulled out a rather long knife.

"My boys and I have a little place near here and for the longest time we remember this shrine being abandoned. Now someone has moved in and there have been all kinds of people coming here. You gotta have a nice big box of money back in there somewhere. We would make so much better use of it than you." The man brandished the knife at her. She didn't wince in the slightest as she heard Felicia give a loud hiss.

However, A glance over her shoulder startled her more than the men ever had. Felicia and Canita were no longer their normal selves. Fur had sprouted across their entire bodies, long and shaggy. Their teeth had lengthened over their lips and their eyes were feral and bloodthirsty. Their claws extended an inch from their paws and they looked absolutely terrifying. Adriah could feel their anger and hatred flowing into her and an adrenaline fueled strength filled her body.

"Leave! Now!" Adriah yelled loudly, her voice reverberating with the spirit's own strength. The hair on her neck was standing up and her tail flicked angrily behind her. The men behind their leader looked a little shaken, but none of them backed up.

"Get out of my way!" The lead man backhanded her with his empty fist.

It was like he was moving in slow motion. Adriah easily grabbed his wrist and stopped him. She twisted his arm violently and there was a loud pop of his shoulder dislocating. He cried out in pain and jerked his injured arm out of her hand. His eyes burned angrily now, no longer trying to coerce or threaten. She could see that, with the first blood drawn, he now wanted her dead. He stepped warily back, "Boys, take her down. Carefully. She's got some weird shit about her."

The spirits roared unholy screams and Adriah leapt forward with all her might. She tackled one of the men to the ground and sank her sharp teeth into his shoulder, easily biting through the tough leather. He screamed in pain and warm blood filled her mouth. It splattered over her face and she stood up next to him, his blood running down her chin.

"What in the fuck!?" The man yelled angrily, holding his bleeding shoulder.

Near Adriah, the spirits were floating off the ground and their full strength was flowing through her. An unearthly dark glow surrounded her and she stepped over the injured man. This power felt a lot like when the spirits would give a blessing through her, but it was full of malevolence and rage.

"You creepy fuck!" The other man roared and charged her. She responded by crouching, grabbing him by the leg and twisting hard. He was swept off his feet and she hurled him around and over the wall of the shrine as easily as if he were a pebble. He screamed in fear as he flew through the air and crashed into one of the large trees nearby.

Before the lead man could turn and flee, Adriah pounced on him. She bore him to the ground and cracked his head against the stone pathway. She knelt on his chest and put her hands around his throat, "Don't you ever think you can just desecrate this shrine and threaten innocent people without recompense!" Her voice was unnaturally deep and it resonated beyond the mortal world.

The man's eyes were wide and he stared up at her in total fear. It was then that he saw them, floating above both her were two feral looking spirits with murderous intent in their eyes. He immediately pissed himself and gave a shrill scream. Adriah stood up, took him by the collar and grabbed the man of the other arm lying on the ground. She walked forward, dragging them like sacks of rice to the front gate. She unceremoniously dumped them on the sidewalk and glanced down at their whimpering forms, "And if you ever decide to come back here again, it better be to pay tribute and pray for your own black souls!"

They both scrambled as quickly as they could down the sidewalk in the direction that she had thrown the third man. She huffed and nodded, spitting a thick glob of the man's blood into the street. Without another look in their direction, she turned back to the shrine and looked at the spirits. They were already calming down, their shrine now safe once more. The fur slowly receded from their chests and faces as the bloodrage drained from their eyes.

"I cannot believe someone would do that. I mean, who tries to rob a shrine?!" Adriah cried out in annoyance as the rage and turmoil that had been filling her slowly drained away.

"You'd be surprised. It was much more common longer ago, but marauders and thieves loved to pick shrines because we don't lock away our money or deny anyone entrance. It was easy to sneak in and make off with the donation box." Felicia said, shrugging as the long mane of fur down her back disappeared.

"So wait, that was the first time you've ever seen us angry and you're more confused about the thieves?" Canita asked in surprise.

"It was a little surprising, but it makes sense. You two are amazing and it's not that strange that you can become like that. It felt... it wasn't good... it was... powerful. When it coursed through me, I felt like nothing in the world could stop me." Adriah said as they walked back up to the shrine, "Did I really throw that man that far?"

She was staring at the tree outside the shrine grounds that had a few broken branches where the man had crashed through.

"Spirits are not to be trifled with. That's what happens when both of our strengths fully inhabits your body. Because you merged spirits with us, we have a permanent connection. When you get older and more skilled, you will be able to feel it. Maybe you will even be able to call on our strength without us giving it to you." Felicia said with a smile.

"Something tells me I still have a lot to learn." Adriah sighed, sitting down on the deck. She watched a bird flutter by and land in the bird bath that sat in the far corner of the yard.

"You've made amazing strides as our maiden, but yes, you are right. There is much you do not yet know." She leaned over and kissed Adriah on the lips, "That's why we're here."

"We'll teach you and we'll all live together forever!" Canita exclaimed, leaping on Adriah and kissing her hungrily. It took her a minute to push her off and they laid there, laughing together as the clouds floated overhead.

"I guess my life as a Shrine Maiden is just beginning!" Adriah exclaimed joyously.