Life of Sandy Banks Ch. 01

Story Info
Sandy explores a new fetish on a hot summer day.
1.4k words
4.23
5.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Exploring a new fetish

Sandy sighed and leaned back in satisfactory moan with her eyes still closed, savouring the moment. That felt good, she thought. Watching sperm/semen filled porn always gave her immense pleasure while she touched herself. She opened her eyes and reached for a tissue next to her bed. The video was still playing on her macbook, it was bukkake porn. While she already had two good bouts of intense orgasm, watching the semen glazed face in the video made her tingle again. She was tempted to go for a 3rd, but her roommate was due any time and it was time to clean up.

Sandy pulled up her pants and had just kept her macbook in its bag when she heard Kim, her roommate, talking on her phone and she could tell that her voice was getting closer by second. She hastily tied her hair into a ponytail and grabbed the nearest cloth she could find, a pullover hoodie and she had just pulled it on when Kim burst in to the room still on talking on her phone.

"Yeah yeah I will be dropping by in a couple of minutes, I am done packing, just went to grab a snack." Sandy thought it must be Brooks. Kim cut her phone off and tossed a couple of packs of yoghurt her way and opened one for herself. "What's up Sandzz, why the fuck are you wearing a hoodie in this heat?"

Kim is a petite brunette with south east Asian roots. Her ample bosom was always the highlight and she had a cute bum as well. She was Sandy's roommate for both the semesters now

"Huh.. was packing, just got the nearest cloth I could find when you barged in," Said Sandy. Her cheeks turning slightly pink. "anyways I am almost done packing, are you leaving soon?"

"Yep, Brooks driving me home," Said Kim gathering her things. "When are you leaving?"

"Soon, maybe in a hour or two," said Sandy opening her yoghurt. "My brother's in town visiting one of his mate from highschool. At least that's what he said, I smell a booty call. Anyways, he's driving me later."

"Hehe, isn't he a hottie." Giggled Kim

"Jesus, he's 19, Kim." Said Sandy exasperatedly.

"Hey just messing around," laughed Kim. "but he's sure handsome and I could imagine he sees a lot of pussy, I am sure."

"Yeah well, he's lot more outgoing than I am." Said Sandy rolling her eyes.

"Well, cya.. have a great summer," Said Kim hugging her and them smirked. "Hmm.. you smell funny, were you touching yourself Sandzz?"

"Oh shut up," said Sandy. She turned around as if to find a spoon to hide her flush face. "Have a good drive, will call you once I get home."

"Sure thing." Said Kim, leaving the room with her luggage.

The moment the door closed Sandy removed the pullover slumped on the bean bag. It was indeed too hot and her skin glistened with beads of sweat. She planned on taking a shower before leaving and removed her pants as well. But when she was about to get up, she noticed her uneaten yoghurt. It had started melt, so she grabbed the spoon along with the yoghurt and sat back in her undies.

Sandy spooned some yoghurt and it kind of reminded her of cum. Instantly she felt herself going moist. She took the spoon slightly over her head and let the yoghurt slowly drip on her lips, imagining that it was cum. Some landed on her chin and few droplets even fell on her C cups. She moaned quietly, being a shy introverted person and a cum fetish wasn't exactly a great combination.

Right when she had discovered porn in senior highschool, she was instantly pulled towards porn filled with cum. It always used to set her off better than the others, that made her acquire a prefence, which later turned into an obsession. She was infatuated with cum and often had wet dreams about it, but she never actually felt or touch cum in her life till now. Yes, Sandy was a virgin. She was yet to share an intimate moment with men and her scarce dating exploits never actually lasted long enough to get intimate. For this, Sandy was partly to be blamed since it was her nature not to open up easily and was always awkward with intimacy.

While Sandy savoured the creamy yoghurt, she wondered what cum would feel like in her mouth. Her panties were soaking wet by now and suddenly she had strange thought looking at her yoghurt. She removed her panties and sat back with yoghurt still her hand, wondering what would be the best way to play with it. She ditched the spoon and dipped her finger into the yoghurt and scooped some, she gently took it to her left nipple and landed a big drop of it on its tip. It sent a slight shiver down her body, instantly making her nipples erect and hard.

Sandy let out a purr and started rubbing her yoghurt coated finger on erect nipple, it felt really good and she was loving it. Soon she had done the same with her other nipple and before long, both her hands were frantically squeezing her boobs making a creamy, vanilla flavoured mess. She had deliberately avoided her love hole till now, she often did that while watching porn as well. The anticipation made it more exciting and Sandy loved the pleasure she got when she finally touched it. After making a creamy mess on boobs, she scooped some right off her breasts and put it in her mouth. "Hmmm.." she sighed. For some reason it tasted way better than before.

Now it was time to address the elephant in the room - her sweet and now dripping wet love hole. She scooped some yoghurt off and put some on her clit, the slight coldness of it felt amazing. She kept adding more drops and it slowly drizzled down to her tight love hole. Since she was a virgin and she never really used a penetrating toy, she was extremely tight. On most intense masturbating sessions, she had placed 2 fingers in them. As the yoghurt flown down into her hole, she placed her middle finger at her entrance and started fingering herself slowly. As she did, the yoghurt started flowing into her hole with every shove of her finger. With her other hand, she scooped up remaining yoghurt and dropped it on clit and she started rubbing her yoghurt glazed clit with thumb as her middle finger continued to fuck herself with more vigour.

Sandy was panting and moaning with pleasure, she was in heaven. Playing with yoghurt added a new dimension to her Masturbation and it's resemblance to semen further intensified her pleasure. Her right hand was busy with her love hole and her left played with boobs. Every nerve in her body were tingling, ready to explode. She took some yoghurt off her pussy with her left and tasted pussy-Vanilla flavoured yoghurt, which made her moan a bit too loud and it set her off the edge and into a blissful abyss. Her thumb squeezed on her bud, her finger went in knuckle deep and she writhed in joyful agony, letting out audible gasps. She felt the pleasure surge through her entire body unleashing a shuddering orgasm, which left her shaking and gasping for 2 whole minutes.

Sandy was a sticky mess, she scooped up every last drop of yoghurt from her pussy and and licked it off. She often tasted herself after her sessions, she loved musky, earthy flavour of her juices and yoghurt made it even better. It was getting late and her brother might drop in any minute now, she got up reluctantly and started cleaning up her mess. She took a quick shower, cleaning off the milky vanilla flavour off her body. She heard her phone buzzing when she stepped out of bathroom, as expected it was her brother. "Great timing bro!" she thought.

Her brother was waiting in his car as she dressed herself, this time just a tank top and shorts and did some final packing and headed out with her backpack and luggage. It was going to be an excellent summer at parents', she thought.

Little did she know about the things in store for her over the summer.

Chapter 2 coming soon.