All Comments on 'Lifestyle Ch. 15 - Unleashing'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Check the stats on this type of relationship. Chances of divorce are 90 percent

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Swinging is more likely to destroy any marriage.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

The actual writing was fine. Thank you. The story though... this husband is one step away from being a cuck. His wife controls him. She deliberately "drained" him the night before and the morning of, the little swinging get together. Making sur he wouldn't be able to "over perform". Then she helps suck a guy (Nate) before getting him to fuck her. At the same time she gives a BJ to another guy (Barry) and "swallows". Next, while her husband starts to get "friendly" with Sarah but realises he is having trouble "getting it up" so she helps out.

While he is having his fun, she gets a second fucking from Nate. Then finally, she has bi sex with Sarah both receiving and giving. Also has the audacity to TELL her husband he would not be getting any more from Sarah the next morning and husband had to announce that his cock was too tired.

All I see is a controlling, manipulative wife getting everything she wants while limiting her husband. Also breaks "rules" when ever she wants to. eg Same room sex.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Imaginativo y un motivo más para despreciar ese estilo de vida

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES