Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 05

Story Info
A birthday party, and a long-awaited mini-orgy.
19.9k words
4.78
22.7k
41
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the usual, all the people portrayed herein are at least 18 years of age at the time of portrayed sexual congress, blah blah blah bling bling blah. If you're looking for something younger, you're using the wrong interwebz. Scram.

Chapter 5- Crazy Can Be Good

Cait snuggled into me, sighing happily. We'd just made love and were feeling satisfied and peaceful. It wasn't even ten in the morning yet, so the day was still young, and full of potential mischief. Heaven only knows, we'd proven we have a talent for it when we were together.

"Mmmmm, think we'd get away with fucking in that backyard of yours?" she mused, tracing a fingernail across my chest. I loved how she felt when she was pressed to me, so warm and plush, curvy and fitting like a piece of a puzzle.

"Probably not, since the landlady is running a daycare, and it's full of toddlers," I replied, my hand around her shoulder, holding her close.

"Not now, you jerk!" she giggled, swatting me. "I meant when it's dark!"

"To be fair, you didn't really specify," I pointed out. "And broad daylight didn't stop us in the park yesterday, did it?"

"Okay, no," she admitted. "But we checked for parents and kids first, you may recall."

"And that's probably why I'm not in jail as we speak," I concluded, leading her to giggle again. She reached down and stroked my cock, which was still swollen but soft. She smirked at me as she continued.

"Naughty," she teased. "Getting my hand all sticky. You're such a perv, Trekkie."

"Yet somehow, you find the wherewithal to continue," I chuckled. "What's a man to do in such circumstances?"

"Get hard again and let me put it inside, of course," she reasoned. "Like you've got anything better to do, right?"

"You've got me there," I agreed. "But work for your prize, young lady. Not everything's gonna be handed to you on a silver platter."

"What, a golden dick?" she giggled again, moving down my frame and taking my cock into her mouth. She hummed happily as she tasted our mingled essence on me. According to Cait, it was her favourite flavour combination anywhere on the planet, even more than bananas and chocolate. Talk about a compliment.

I put a gentle hand on the back of her head and stroked her strawberry-blonde hair while she bobbed up and down, making delightful noises as she brought me back to hardness. She'd moved onto all fours and was turning so that her lovely ass was facing me. Without a second thought, I began caressing her cheeks before sliding two fingers into her wet puss. She moaned around my cock, moving up and down now with renewed vigour. My fingers moved back and forth inside her, glistening with her arousal. I loved the sounds her pussy made when she was horny.

It didn't take long at all for her to get me hard, and she released my cock from her mouth and pulled herself off my fingers. She crawled down my torso until she was straddling my cock, her lovely ass facing me. She toyed the head against her slippery lips for a few seconds before sinking down onto me, sighing loudly and with relief. I shivered as her tight womanhood enveloped me.

"Mmmm, what you do to me..." she murmured as she leaned forward slightly, her hands resting on my thighs. She sat still for some time, just savouring the feeling of me filling her. I reached down and caressed her ass cheeks, while marvelling at the sight of her glistening inner pink wrapped around my shaft. My hands wandered slowly, and she hummed at my touch.

Soon enough, she began rocking slowly, and I watched my cock slide in and out of her depths. I loved the angle of penetration with reverse cowboy, the pressure it put on my tool was incredible. Cait knew this and worked it to her advantage often. I could feel her squeezing around me rhythmically as she fucked me. I knew she loved it too, because my erection was naturally pulling up toward me, and therefore was massaging the back wall of her pussy as it slid in and out.

"Feels so good," she breathed, squirming on me. "This dick should never be out of this cunt, ever..."

"Nobody on my end objects," I quipped, pushing up with my hips and causing her to gasp and shudder as I touched something deep inside her. I felt her pussy contract around me involuntarily.

"Gnnn, goddammit, Trekkie, that's cheating," she almost whined. "You're gonna make me cum if you do that shit."

"Well, that is the game plan," I replied, smiling evilly as I squeezed her ass. Without warning, I smacked one of her cheeks. Cait gasped and shuddered again, whimpering. I knew she loved being spanked, and having her ass smacked. Hell, the very first day I'd met her, she'd announced as much and presented her derriere to me. Apparently smacking her ass once was the price of friendship with her.

I'd cum in her recently, so I wasn't likely to have anything for her just yet, but Cait had proven multi-orgasmic, so it was my intention to make her cum repeatedly, until she was a quivering puddle of bliss in my lap. I couldn't really think of a better way to spend my time. I squeezed and smacked her ass and pushed my hips up and down, fucking her until she was flushed pink, panting and mewling in pleasure.

Then she seized up, arching her back and clenching her teeth, keening. Her pussy clenched around me fiendishly while she shook, fighting to hold on for precious half-seconds. But then her dam burst and she wailed loudly, cumming hard. The peristaltic motions of her tight tunnel around me sent me into an unplanned orgasm, and while I didn't have much yet to give her, what cum I still had was now inside her. I gripped her ass cheeks so hard that I was leaving red welts on them.

Cait was almost bouncing now, riding my cock hard as she crashed through several more orgasms, one after the other. After the last one, during which she had to bite her hand to keep from shrieking loudly, she pulled herself off my throbbing manhood and spun around to face me. She sank back down onto me, and then crushed her lips to my mouth, kissing me feverishly while she bucked on my cock.

Finally, she calmed down and just lay on top of me. All I could feel was her heart beating, and her breathing softly. She was hugging me close, her face pressed into my neck. I could feel wetness that wasn't sweat and wondered why she was crying.

"'m'not crying," she murmured finally, as if reading my thoughts. "I just get a little leaky when I have that many good orgasms in a row."

As if to prove her point, she brought her face up, and I could indeed see tears on her cheeks. But she was glowing and clearly in bliss, so she was telling the truth about the orgasm tears. Some girls were just like that, and it was something to be cherished. My hands moved up from her butt to her back, and I hugged her to me, firmly but also gently, almost cradling her. She kissed me again, deeply and lovingly, her fingers running through my hair.

Eventually she pulled back from the kiss and looked at me, smiling. "Have I mentioned recently that your ex-wife is the stupidest bitch to ever live?"

I smiled and nodded. Cait had gotten to know me not long before my wife left me, and within hours of meeting, I was one of her favourite people on the planet. She was not, however, a fan of my wife, who was mostly snide and mean me while being dazzling and charming for everyone else. If only I'd seen it sooner, right?

"Damn right, and I'll bet she had a stinky twat, too," my lover announced, sitting up now, still impaled on me. She squeaked and stretched, her arms over her head and her breasts jutting forward. I smiled and reached up to fondle them, addicted to their softness. She giggled and squirmed them under my palms.

"Oh, the stinkiest," I assured her, squeezing her tits and making her writhe and giggle. She gripped my cock with her pussy as she laughed, a delightful sensation I would never tire of. The playful moments ended and she leaned over me, her hands on either side of my face as she looked down into my eyes.

"D'you think Anita would ever go for a three-way?" she asked, wiggling her hips to keep my attention. "Or at least a lez experience?"

I shrugged, pushing up with my hips and making her shiver and swallow. "I dunno. She swears up and down she's not the least bit bi."

"Oh, bull, every girl is at least a little bit bi," Cait scoffed. "They just don't wanna admit it for some dumb reason."

"If you say so," I agreed easily. "I mean, speaking for my own self, I happen to know I'm not the least bit interested in guys."

"Yeah, but guys're different, Trekkie," she countered, wiggling her boobs into my face for a moment as if to prove a point. I think there's actually three kindsa guys, straight, bi, and gay. But I think women're either gay or bi, maybe with a tendency toward straight. But defo bi in the long run."

"Well, I do love me a bi girl," I said, taking hold of her breasts and kissing and nibbling on them, making her moan and shiver. She writhed around on my cock again until she had another little orgasm, making my thighs and hips sticky again. With a sigh, she settled back on to me, caressing my shoulders and upper arms.

"Love me?" she murmured.

"You know I do, you little fiend," I said, hugging her again. "To a societally unacceptable degree."

"You and your weird way of saying things," she giggled, looking up at me and kissing my nose. "And this sucks, but I gotta go to class. Will you survive without me?"

"Probably not, since my life will have lost all meaning," I replied, smiling up her. She giggled and kissed me some more before pulling off my cock with a wet 'pop!' and then clambering off the bed. She grimaced and pinned her thighs together.

"Jeebus, I'm leaking like a faucet," she muttered. "Why you gotta cum so much, Ludo?"

"Just remember, I could be the Overfiend, and you could be a nurse," I pointed out.

Cait made a wry face and shuddered. "Yeah, no, I don't wanna explode full of jizz. Pass. But I also don't have time to shower, because you kept violating me. Did I leave any pads here, so that I don't squish when I walk?"

She wiggle-squirmed off toward my bathroom, hoping to find something to alleviate her suffering. At least she wasn't dripping on my hardwood floor. I heard the water being turned on, and Cait trying to clean herself off quickly. Maybe Anita had pads in the bathroom for her to use. Damned if I knew.

Eventually she came back in and started getting dressed, all while I simply lay in bed and watched her, my hands behind my head. She glanced over at me and made a face. "What, no work for you today?"

"Nope, my time is my own," I replied. "Maybe I'll spend it all watching videos we've made."

Cait shivered: "Still can't believe I made those with you, but I enjoyed it."

"They were your idea, young lady," I pointed out.

"Well, aren't you supposed to be the voice of reason for me?" she countered. "My good conscience and all that crap?"

"Have you even met me?" I laughed.

"Well, that's true," she admitted, slipping on her shoes. "You don't have a shoulder devil because you are a shoulder devil. All those things you've made me do on camera..."

"Oh, well, hold on, I can fix that," I said readily, taking my laptop from the side table. "I just have to hit this Erase button, and they'll all be-"

"Nononononono!" she said hastily, almost throwing herself at me to stop me. "Don't you dare, Trekkie! I love them! You're just supposed to take the blame for corrupting an innocent girl, I didn't say destroy the evidence!"

"Oh. Well, if you find said innocent girl, send her my way, so that I can apologize for corrupting her, okay?"

Cait was already flouncing out of my bedroom, flipping the back of her skirt up and flashing her ass at me. I heard her raspberry me as she went down the stairs. My door closed seconds later, and all was quiet. I opened the folder containing the movies Cait and I had made and selected one to watch. About five minutes in, Anita sauntered into my room, quite naked, and snuggled into bed beside me, looking at the screen.

"Ooh, hot," she whispered, squirming her boobs against my arms while she watched. "You two are so fucking erotic together, I could masturbate to that all day."

"Well don't let me stop you," I answered, smirking.

"No way, Jose," she said firmly, shaking her head. "You're hard from watching, so I'm gonna get it in me and ride to the promised land, thank you."

And with that, she clambered into my lap, reverse cowgirl, and made me lie down while she sank onto my cock. She moaned loudly as she moved the laptop somewhere near my feet, still watching as she began to rock back and forth. My view, however, was totally obscured by her body.

"Mmmm, best of both worlds," she sighed, her greedy pussy swallowing my dick, making sticky, wet sounds. "A hard cock in me and watching super-hot gonzo porn. What's better than this?"

Being included came to mind, but instead I just let her ride it out. The day was still young, after all.

***

It was the middle of July, and it was my birthday. My various friends had all descended on my house and were holding an impromptu party for me. My cake was a giant cookie, with the frosting shaped like a katana, I guess in honour of my martial arts skills, which I was infamous for regionally. There was laughing and drinking, while we all sat around and smoked hookah while Cait, Settny, and even Anita belly-danced for us all.

In their younger years, Cait and Settny had been girlfriends, sort of, and they had no problem dancing lewdly together. Cait, however, insisted on including Anita in the action, and my roomie blushed as she and Cait shimmied and rubbed their boobs together. It was odd to think that a camgirl would blush like that, but Anita was performing live, and also professed to not have any lesbian leanings, making this a unique circumstance.

The dances ended, and the girls all bowed while we applauded. Cait and Anita both flopped down on either side of me in my giant beanbag chair, taking pulls from the long hose of the big hookah I was using. There were several others spaced around the room for my other guests to use. The laughter and nonsense continued until Cait and Anita, apparently co-emcees for the evening, decided it was time for me to open my presents.

It's always entertaining to see what people's impression of you is, based on the gifts they get you on special occasions. One friend got me a replica of Mal's gun from Firefly, since we both enjoyed the series. Settny, to complement this, had knit Jayne's hat for me, declaring I was obligated to wear it once the cold weather hit.

Matt had bought The Beatles: Rock Band, ostensibly for me, although I had a distinct feeling he'd be looking to visit more frequently now that I had it. John gave me a home brewing kit, since he knew I'd depleted my last kit. Hannah gave me a boxed set of new Blood Angels to paint and play with, while Toni had found a bunch of Shaw Brothers chop-socky DVDs for me to watch when she wasn't around.

Richard, who considered himself the brains of the group, decided I needed a Genus edition of Trivial Pursuit, and announced that this would be the game of the afternoon, since he wanted to match wits with me. Several people groaned.

"Well, if you say so," I mused, considering the proposal. "I guess we'll put all of you guys on one team, and you can play against me."

"Well that's hardly fair!" Richard protested.

"Hey, I'm doing the best I can for you," I replied, shrugging. "Either way, it'll be over that much quicker if there's only two teams."

He finally acquiesced, and everyone else seemed okay with the notion, since it meant the game would indeed end faster. Anita agreed to be the card-reader and arbiter. Cait was on the other team, but she smirked the whole time, knowing how this was going to go.

Fifteen minutes in, I had four of the six pieces of pie I required- predictably, History, Science, Literature, and Geography. Entertainment and Sports & Leisure were sticking points for me, comparatively speaking, since I rarely paid attention to anything that wasn't NHL hockey, rugby, hurling, and lacrosse. Nailing American sports and pop culture was not really my bailiwick, and it was their only chance. Anita drew another History card for me.

"He was the first Prime Minister of Is-"

"David Ben-Gurion," I said simply, not waiting for her to finish.

"How did you get that before she even finished the fucking question?!" Richard complained. "Do you have all these editions memorized or some shit?"

I shook my head. "No, but I'm twice as old as any two of you put together, and in that second life, I learned a lot of things. Actually, I learned a lot of this stuff in the first half, to be honest."

"Can we concede?" Hannah whined, looking at Richard. "I'm tired of getting dumped on my ass by Brainiac here!"

"I'm not, it's kinda hot," Cait said, wiggling her eyebrows at me, making Settny and a few others laugh. By now, they all knew Cait and I were lovers, and they also knew to never mention it anywhere else, lest it somehow make its way back to her parents. And Cait would never forgive them if that happened.

At Cait and Richard's insistence, the game continued, with their team finally getting a piece of pink Entertainment pie. Which sucked, really, since I could have answered the question that was given to them. However, it gave them a false sense of hope, and they pressed on.

The Entertainment question that gave me my pink piece of pie had to do with the movie Breakfast At Tiffany's, and I took it gratefully, knowing it was a rarity. This left only Sports & Leisure. I just needed one question up my alley before their groupthink allowed them to somehow catch up.

I shouldn't have worried, clearly. Not a single one of them was good at Geography, and even John, who was a Literature major, was bombing in that category. Matt caught Hell from his teammates for guessing that Hawaii was somewhere in the Caribbean. I continued my hunt for the orange pie.

My salvation came in the form of a Yogi Berra quote, accompanied by groans of despair from my opponents. My pie quest was complete, and I began my drive up the center, never quite managing to land in the center. Meanwhile, several members of the opposition were leafing through used cards, looking for the perfect questions to stump me with and prevent my victory.

They scored an orange piece of pie, and you would have thought their victory was imminent, based on their reaction. Now nothing could stop them, seemingly.

Except the next question, which asked what the capital of Nigeria is. At a total loss, someone guessed Cairo, which is completely wrong, of course. Hey, they got the continent right. They all looked at me sullenly for the answer, and I informed them that the capital of Nigeria was Abuja. This information was met with sullen mutterings and whispers of conspiracy. Anita held up her hands in a display of innocence.

"Hey, I'm impartial here! Whether he wins of loses, I'm riding that dick tonight, so I don't care what the outcome is," she announced. A few people chuckled, but Toni, Hannah, and Richard, who were seemingly sore losers, just kept the game going.

I'd landed in the damned center three times, and each time, they picked an American sports question that kicked me out of it. True, they weren't getting any pies either, but being thwarted was rather irksome for me. My fourth time in the center was different, however, as they debated their card options, and decided I had a decent chance of getting the Sports and Entertainment questions.

This Literature question, however...

Richard looked really smug as he handed the card to Anita to read. She cleared her throat and read aloud.